Seriously?

Options
devil85
devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
why do people think Nef would make fake faction to bid on themselves? What about Auedemus (forgot the name) that bid on Legendary? No one said a thing about that.

This is just so funny how jealousy can brain wash people b:chuckle
Post edited by devil85 on

Comments

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    devil85 wrote: »
    why do people think Nef would make fake faction to bid on themselves? What about Auedemus (forgot the name) that bid on Legendary? No one said a thing about that.

personally i think they are all just noob but light facs... but u do know, rumors travel like wildfire no matter how rediculous
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yet another post QQing about how everyone hates Nefarious and Legendary doesnt share the attention.

End Post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • devil85
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle what does QQing means? does it mean facts? b:thanks

I just find it funny for those who think that nef would make faction to attack themselves.. I dont see the logic lol.. and they WC about it! weird b:chuckle
  • Crystal_Clea - Sanctuary
    Crystal_Clea - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Its Audeamus... and we do it for the fun, nothing more.

AndromedaB I didnt see you in the TW this week :(
  • Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    personally i think they are all just noob but light facs... but u do know, rumors travel like wildfire no matter how rediculous

noobs? why? because they atack u guys just to have fun? Though its a low levels fact still have the right to do TW even knowing they wont win...

PS: And no Audeamus doesnt have anything to do with Legendary
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • velsin
    velsin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It won't matter anyway. I don't see anyone fighting Leg besides us. Must mean that all the other factions are just Legendary alts. Truth is, if Regicide/Legendary couldn't hold it together in the same TW slots then neither faction stands a chance. Reg got totally spanked, so did Leg. Unless Leg can pull their act together it's hopeless. pretty soon Nef will be the most hated faction in PWI-Sanctuary.

If i saw Leg/Reg/Rebirth all get the same days against nef. I think one might win. But don't hold your breath. I'll wager on that TW day when it happens.
  • drskull
    drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    velsin wrote: »
    It won't matter anyway. I don't see anyone fighting Leg besides us. Must mean that all the other factions are just Legendary alts. .

WOW! did u just say that??? seriously?? ... moving on

Truth is, if Regicide/Legendary couldn't hold it together in the same TW slots then neither faction stands a chance. Reg got totally spanked, so did Leg. Unless Leg can pull their act together it's hopeless. pretty soon Nef will be the most hated faction in PWI-Sanctuary.

If i saw Leg/Reg/Rebirth all get the same days against nef. I think one might win. But don't hold your breath. I'll wager on that TW day when it happens.

Nef become the most hated faction LMAO not any day soon sonny jim let me put this into perspective of my nooby self...

when i was lvls 1-50 ish and i needed help with a boss i could either
    1. spam wc
    2. spam arch
    3. go find some one with nefarious over their heads and ask

90% of the time that worked they are for the most part nice ppl and im sorry but id rather have a nice super powered faction that SERIOUSLY is so kool about it that they cant even brag about being the best w/o being kicked then say..... steel <old> now NWO or really even legend

when im in pk mode i dont normally have to run from nef at all they are kool and wont pk me in 1 shot cuase they can ....legend will f ing 4 v 1 my **** just to make sure

now i could be wrong but its also been my exp that when a fight breaks out and legends die <Keep in mind not all just the ones i have seen> or they lose a duel they get f ing crazy about it... i am not naming names but i duel'd a legend bm and won...

that guy bich d about everything i did about my class about my pet about my stun about my bramble about ALL OF IT non stop and still does today...

im not saying nef is perfect but we r talking 1 nef **** hole to every 10 legend

Leg u took steel in and you know what.... it shows .. nuff said
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    drskull wrote: »
    WOW! did u just say that??? seriously?? ... moving on

Nef become the most hated faction LMAO not any day soon sonny jim let me put this into perspective of my nooby self...

when i was lvls 1-50 ish and i needed help with a boss i could either
    1. spam wc
    2. spam arch
    3. go find some one with nefarious over their heads and ask

90% of the time that worked they are for the most part nice ppl and im sorry but id rather have a nice super powered faction that SERIOUSLY is so kool about it that they cant even brag about being the best w/o being kicked then say..... steel <old> now NWO or really even legend

when im in pk mode i dont normally have to run from nef at all they are kool and wont pk me in 1 shot cuase they can ....legend will f ing 4 v 1 my **** just to make sure

now i could be wrong but its also been my exp that when a fight breaks out and legends die <Keep in mind not all just the ones i have seen> or they lose a duel they get f ing crazy about it... i am not naming names but i duel'd a legend bm and won...

that guy bich d about everything i did about my class about my pet about my stun about my bramble about ALL OF IT non stop and still does today...

im not saying nef is perfect but we r talking 1 nef **** hole to every 10 legend

Leg u took steel in and you know what.... it shows .. nuff said

but we all know about that...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you dont name the person out so u dont have any evidence to support ur statement b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

BOO HOO?
    Make up your mind, you sound like your crying
    "..but ..but what about THEM! b:cry"

and then trying to coax yourself ".. sniff sniff..b:sad its ok.. its them.. their just JEALOUS!!... that must be it..b:pleased"

As for why? Everybody has their own reasons behind it, try broaden the perspective besides jealousy. Not every faction can be punished, besides its just a game. Fake bids can be banned for 3days? Thats like a light poke on the cheek compared to other online games. What is actually there to complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • krzie
    krzie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

when ever i click start on perfect world and X comes up with a weired language that i cant understavd ... why is that
  • devil85
    edited May 2009
    Options
    BOO HOO?
    Make up your mind, you sound like your crying
    "..but ..but what about THEM! b:cry"

and then trying to coax yourself ".. sniff sniff..b:sad its ok.. its them.. their just JEALOUS!!... that must be it..b:pleased"

As for why? Everybody has their own reasons behind it, try broaden the perspective besides jealousy. Not every faction can be punished, besides its just a game. Fake bids can be banned for 3days? Thats like a light poke on the cheek compared to other online games. What is actually there to complain.

you are funny. I'm crying for fake bid on nef or legendary? Yup, dont tell anyone I'm crying for fake bid on them b:sad
  • devil85
    edited May 2009
    Options
    krzie wrote: »
    when ever i click start on perfect world and X comes up with a weired language that i cant understavd ... why is that

Is that because you speak weired language too? Thats why you cant understavd b:shutup
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It won't matter anyway. I don't see anyone fighting Leg besides us. Must mean that all the other factions are just Legendary alts. Truth is, if Regicide/Legendary couldn't hold it together in the same TW slots then neither faction stands a chance. Reg got totally spanked, so did Leg. Unless Leg can pull their act together it's hopeless. pretty soon Nef will be the most hated faction in PWI-Sanctuary.

Yeah. That's the kind of attitude some players in Nefarious have been disseminating. And funny thing is, even though you can't 'talk trash' in Nefarious, you could just as easily make an alt to be anonymous and do as you wish. And why say this stuff in public? It makes people(not me) hate you.

Demonstrated by the quote by the person who has 1 total post count.

And I'm not trying to bash Nefarious, they do have some good players. It's just natural to see that sort of egotistical message being sent out in higher leveled guilds. Worse thing is you can't do anything about it if they're on alts.. Same goes for anyone.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this is why i hate foruns... they feed drama stories...

And for the thread starter why you give a dam about this? Dont cry in advance... next week we will attack again.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • devil85
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this is why i hate foruns... they feed drama stories...

And for the thread starter why you give a dam about this? Dont cry in advance... next week we will attack again.

I'm not crying at all. I'm just wondering why people would world chat --> "Is it that boring to make a faction to attack yourself".

I mean these fake bid doesnt hurt any faction, both nef or legendary. From my understanding (someone told me) you get 90% refund. So i think its weird for people to think some faction would spend 500k to attack themselves and get the fake faction's leader banned. So weird...

Sorry, Audeamus isn't a fake faction. I thought there is only one person in the faction because the refund value is low.
  • devil85
    edited May 2009
    Options

lol, why would Legendary pay for 500k to make a fake bid. There are tons of fake bid.. that means Legendary would have to pay for millions! these fake faction belong to neither nef nor legendary.

If i'm legendary leader, i would rather pay for regicide or SW so that they can attack everyweek lmao b:pleased (if that is legal)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If i'm legendary leader, i would rather pay for regicide or SW so that they can attack everyweek lmao b:pleased (if that is legal)

We're an independent faction, we make our own decisions. And we don't need to be paid 500k lol, not like we'd accept it. Any one of us could grind for an hour to get that, or charge 5 dollars.

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If there was more than 1 seemingly fake bid, it might make sense to call on it.

But seriously, just thinking about it, who on earth would make 1 fake bid, in the middle of nowhere, with no other attackers, on their own territory. It kind of goes against the whole idea behind making fake bids. So don't see any thought given on that subject to even make that assumption.

Now one time I would have gone fake bid, and it turned out to be, was the string of silly named guilds attacking in a complete ring around 1k streams way back. People were banned over it, so it was fake bidding. Not sure who was responsible for it. Something like that would make more sense to accuse someone of, as it did have a benefit by creating a protective circle around a specific territory that would give a strategic advantage.
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We're an independent faction, we make our own decisions. And we don't need to be paid 500k lol, not like we'd accept it. Any one of us could grind for an hour to get that, or charge 5 dollars.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1959/reg.jpg

b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options

He clearly said, "Regicide was gonna attack last week, but Legendary chickened out." I don't know how they would pay us to attack when they don't attack themselves?

We have our own fund-raising system when TW bidding opens. It's stated on our guild charter. We always get more than enough in donations, and send back whatever's unused. We have our own mindset, our own goals. We can support our own. We could've attacked nefarious or Legendary, we had an Officer discussion about that. And only under our Officer's agreement did we decide to attack Nefarious, it just so happens we had similar goals. There's no reason to get paid to do what we already had in mind.

And please.. Whoever that was, I'm 99.9% sure does not have access to our TW Battlefront forum. I made a clear distinction between Registered Users and Full Members on our website. And if they do somehow.. that's pretty low of Nefarious to be spying through our website. Good to know how Nefarious fights though. :P

Plus, are you sure you can trust that person who can barely speak English fluently with no screenshots? Look how he types.

Oh and look.. There you have it.

http://static.forums-free.com/YzRiYjI4Yzg3NGY0MmNjMDNkYTRiMjU4YTg2YzkxYmQKMTI0MjYyNjQwMA==

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Every server has its two dominating factions. At one point in the TW history, one faction ends of proving they are better than the other. This is fact and this is how it will always be. Crying about it doesn't change anything. On top of that, placing titles of "arrogant" "cocky""a-holes" doesn't mean ANYTHING. Since when was it a requirement that the ruling faction has to be full of mother teresas? These people, whether in legendary or in nefarious all have their own reasons for playing or for doing what they do. Stop trying to justify attacking Nefarious by saying "Oh, its because they are all a-holes and they deserve it.." Really? this only shows how little of strategy people even consider when it comes to TW. There hand is guided by their emotions and not by logic. After this weekend, Nefarious proved not only can they defend against three legitimate factions, but also destroy all three crystals within the three hour time limit.

Let me ask you all a serious questions.
    If one faction held the ENTIRE map and all 200 members were SAINTS, would you all be like, "OMG they are so nice, lets just sit by the sidelines and let them reign" ? If you said Yes to this question, you are a liar.

I think its great that people are trying to coordinate and all, heck its only raising my own pvp ranking but all i ask, is if you are trying to present arguments for attacking Nefarious over Legendary, please let them be real legitimate and logical reasons. No more of this, they are bad ****. This only shows everyone else that you all bask in drama.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't call him a spy, but a close friend of mine. He was in your faction long before the war has started and left before the war because he did not want to fight his friend. Anyway, it is very coincidence that Shockwave, Regicide and Legendary bid at the same.

Shockwave bidded first.
    30 seconds later, Regicide bidded.
    30 seconds later, Legendary bidded.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't call him a spy, but a close friend of mine. He was in your faction long before the war has started and left before the war because he did not want to fight his friend. Anyway, it is very coincidence that Shockwave, Regicide and Legendary bid at the same.

Shockwave bidded first.

I didn't say we didn't coordinate anything, but we were definitely not paid to do so. As I've stated, we discuss between our Officers before anyone else. And honestly, I have friends in every factions, but they don't take things personally. So if he left to not fight his friends, and he fights with Nefarious, that would mean he's fighting against his friends back here in Regicide.. lol, that's logical. If every person left because they didn't want to fight their friends, that would mean every single person who left cannot fight their friends from factions they originated from. That's just silly. Kinda makes it hard for any sort of diplomatic negotiations, no?

I'd call him a spy simply because the definition of spy is:

a person used to obtain secret information or intelligence about another, usually hostile, country, esp. with reference to military or naval affairs.

a person who seeks to obtain confidential information about the activities, plans, methods, etc., of an organization or person, esp. one who is employed for this purpose by a competitor: an industrial spy.

edited May 2009
    Options

Shockwave bidded first.

Really? Your going to stir up some kind of nonsense when you have no absolute or legitimate backing besides a garbled SS of a conversation with a mysterious individual who obviously has NO clue what they are talking about?

Who are you to accuse multiple factions of being paid to attack a certain faction? You ever heard of coordination and planning? Regicide's members contribute their hard earned money to bid on TW, and we know and trust TheDan to do what he believes is the right move. And he is always open to suggestions, as a good Leader should be.

My suggestion to you would be: Watch where your source of "information" comes from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Sager - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    spy (sp)
    n. pl. spies (spz)
    1. An agent employed by a state to obtain secret information, especially of a military nature, concerning its potential or actual enemies.
    2. One employed by a company to obtain confidential information about its competitors.

Also: http://www.yourdictionary.com/spy
    He was not employed
    that would mean he's fighting against his friends back here in Regicide.
    Because he was in your faction doesn't mean that he has close friend in Regicide
    mysterious individual who obviously has NO clue what they are talking about?
    It might ruin his name if I show.

It is pointless to continue this kind of argument since no one would ever admit that they have done this kind of thing. Better change topic before it become bigger dramma.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You mean better change the topic before a Nefarious Officer sees what you are stirring up and boots you?

Good choice.

• Sager - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You mean better change the topic before a Nefarious Officer sees what you are stirring up and boots you?
    Why would they boot me? For express my opinion?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would imagine their same rule as not spamming WC with flaming remarks and rumors would apply to the message forums as well, no?

Your opinion is one thing. But using SS's to try to back up what one person's supposed 'inside information' is another.

We are all free to express our opinions on this forum. But when rumors are trying to be proven, that is crossing the line.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bottom line is that screenshot is fraudulant, and I can prove it. Sorry, but that TW announcement pretty much disproves your rumor. Too many flaws in your 'evidence.'

1. You see that 'Audeamus' is attacking Legendary at Sanctuary, that was yesterday. Yet the screenshot says Legendary chickened out Last Week. But last week it was us, Lionsoul, and Leg.

2. Regicide attacked Nefarious on a Friday, Legendary defended Sanctuary on a Saturday. So "I'll send the offensive battle plans tomorrow" = send on a Sunday where there's no TW?

3. We don't discuss TW plans with regular members, especially not on Faction Chat. We leave that to our Officer meetings, and Officer Section on website.

4. We have distinct privileges on our website. Registered Users have privileges to view and post on our public Forums, while Full Members have privileges to view the Clan/TW section of the Forum. Finally, people with Officer rank may view the Officer section of the Forum. So people who aren't in faction only have the 'Registered User' status.

You could ask any one of our members, we fund our own money through donations. Then that guild money is used to help make towers, catapult scrolls, Apoc pots, etc.