QueenBii

Options

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do u live with us in this world or maybe u live in ur mother basement ,,,do a search or read newspapers and u will know what am talking about ,,,i wont tell u b:bye

Do you live with us in this world? Most of your comments dont even make sense if they are even readable. Which by the way the quoted comment also makes no sense. But thanks for the continued laughs.b:chuckleb:thanks b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    anytime... well maybe not everytime
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do you live with us in this world? Most of your comments dont even make sense if they are even readable. Which by the way the quoted comment also makes no sense. But thanks for the continued laughs.b:chuckleb:thanks b:bye

Hey i dont blame u for being such as **** ,,,i mean enrage allowed there members to say anything they want and do anything they like ,,,enrage dont care about others but Rad do so i will let this go this but am coming back for u and am gonna hunt u down b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    walf dude enough, your not helping other than making more fights

and which side are you on anyway <.<
    dont blame me if the flame starts again o.0

K i will stop coz we r peaceful faction
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Umm GMs wakey wakey please :)
    12 pages. 110+ posts. 3,200+ views in less than two days is enough!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Or

Is it that i need to hand in a few 100s tickets(spam)?

please and thankyou
    you're finally getting the attention you're begging for. make up your mind ****.
    Watch ur mouth and call us names wont help in anything b:angry
    who the **** are u?
    AM sure u r already pretending to be a girl in pwi ,,u r homo b:bye

yep. with all my male characters.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh Forp, gratz for ur experience in rad... it was... short <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i've been around pwi since closed beta. i've been here to watch every single guild grow. i've been here to see ely fall 100000000000 times because of queenbii's dumbass and now rad is done because he fails at his job.
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I "DO NOT" endorse this thread...

My friend in rad is hiding under a rock in shame for the stupidity of a couple QB fanboys and haters posting here.

"o" formerly know as Guild_Less, does see a great deal of potential for future agents who may have what it takes. The failed logic, poor grammar, illogical arguments, and personal attacks may qualify you for a position as an agent of Chaos for "o".

Agents of Chaos are temporary contract positions, since when your done spreading the seeds of discontent and hate, not even "o" will want you as a member.

o
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you're finally getting the attention you're begging for. make up your mind ****.

who the **** are u?

yep. with all my male characters.
    i've been around pwi since closed beta. i've been here to watch every single guild grow. i've been here to see ely fall 100000000000 times because of queenbii's dumbass and now rad is done because he fails at his job.
    gratz, can I have ur autograph ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    gratz, can I have ur autograph ?

Nice one b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Seriously guys, just stop. QueenBii is a good person. It's been the corrupt members in Ely that led to its demise. People were only in it for TW and pay. Nothing else. After land would lost, it was inevitable that people would leave.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey i dont blame u for being such as **** ,,,i mean enrage allowed there members to say anything they want and do anything they like ,,,enrage dont care about others but Rad do so i will let this go this but am coming back for u and am gonna hunt u down b:bye

Radiance care about people and dont let people say what ever they want ?? You are from Radiance and you have threatened to hunt people down, blow them up, called them homo... yet Radiance leadership obviously arent concerned by your actions.

Your faction needs to change its name because everything Radiance stood for is now gone. What is left is embarrassing at the very least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Radiance care about people and dont let people say what ever they want ?? You are from Radiance and you have threatened to hunt people down, blow them up, called them homo... yet Radiance leadership obviously arent concerned by your actions.

Your faction needs to change its name because everything Radiance stood for is now gone. What is left is embarrassing at the very least.

QFT, it's people like Walfreen who have ruined these guilds
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »

Don't blame Walfreen, it's the responsibility of the officers.
    It's the people in charge's responsibility to make sure people that cause trouble are removed.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How to get this thread deleted:
    Have a few people submit tickets concerning it.
    Make sure to throw the word Enrage in the ticket somewhere.
    Wait 2 hours.
    Thread gone.

And damn Walfreen. You started posting on the forum yesterday and you have just under 40 posts.

Multiquote - It's not expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How to get this thread deleted:
    Have a few people submit tickets concerning it.
    Make sure to throw the word Enrage in the ticket somewhere.
    Wait 2 hours.
    Thread gone.

And damn Walfreen. You started posting on the forum yesterday and you have just under 40 posts.

Multiquote - It's not expensive.
    great idea, I'll try <.<
    should I add "bug, glitch" or "pk" in the ticket ?

oh, and talking about serious threads, why my name here is typed TheGoliath, I'm theGoliath in game damn it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    great idea, I'll try <.<
    should I add "bug, glitch" or "pk" in the ticket ?

oh, and talking about serious threads, why my name here is typed TheGoliath, I'm theGoliath in game damn it

Defected is defected in game, I'm guessing the forum capitalizes the first char of peoples forum names.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

you kept telling yourself that many times 'ive been long this and that' and thats probably all who you are
    thats not even something to be proud about

why wont you do something about that then rather than just talk.. i meant flame
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why don't you do something rather than hiding behind a fake avatar? all you're doing is wasting time.
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well... your wasting your time too
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i'm finding something to do while i do my wq. you're just posting random ****.
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    and you arnt?
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How about you 2 chat with eachother in game?... lol... jeez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
    edited May 2009
    Options

Am just joking around ,,,where is ur sense of humor ppl ,, ,,see my youtube link to know what i mean and homo is something real ,,homo isnt an insult
    edited May 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »

Me ruined the faction? am one person and i dont think i have that much effect on anything lol
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Don't blame Walfreen, it's the responsibility of the officers.
    It's the people in charge's responsibility to make sure people that cause trouble are removed.

What? i told its all about me ,,take my faction out this ,,,this between me and the haters so take my faction away ,,deal with me only k?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What? i told its all about me ,,take my faction out this ,,,this between me and the haters so take my faction away ,,deal with me only k?

You totally missed the point of what I said, and stop making 50 god damn posts in a row, combine them into 1.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Am just joking around ,,,where is ur sense of humor ppl ,,the thing about blowing threatened to hun ppl down and blow them is just joke ,,see my youtube link to know what i mean and homo is something real ,,homo isnt an insult

I guess everyone missed the joke because no one was laughing....I think the only joke here is you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm kinda shocked how this thread hasn't been closed yet. The devs must be on Vacation this weekend.

Might be time guys to argue about more relevant things. I can understand how folks can be upset about things that happened in these failed guilds. But there gets a point when it just don't matter anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess everyone missed the joke because no one was laughing....I think the only joke here is you.

its ur opinion but not a fact b:kissb:bye