tha ***** who destroyed rad
Post edited by xmybankx on

Comments

• Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    "One minute ago"

edit: Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    queenbii is suppose to be a guy?
  • kinkinbear
    kinkinbear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just want to say

Nipple
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmmm those pics look familiar from another game site I used to use...something to check into b:pleased

If someone has a webcam to take pics they generally come with a built in mic...so why refuse to chat on vent even when your leader/director of a faction, while all guild members are told "no vent = no TW".

Its all a little fishy to me b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i was expecting another look...... =X
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Keep this stuff inside the Rad forums pls. Do you really think you are helping Rad this way? Ffs b:shutup
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmmmm.... why is this posted anyway ???
    Who cares if shes a he or she it thing whatever. QueenBii dug her own grave today in Rad ... why put it on PWI forums?.... Let Rawthorne and the ones involved solve this and keep it of the forums -.-

It sais its posted 1 minute ago on the screenshot, my best gues its QueenBii herself posting this pic on pwi forums to prove shes female, if its realy her in those pics.

Also think its very much against forum rules to post real life pictures of someone?

Delete this thread -.-
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    better remove the link as long as she didn't post it....it's a privacy violation

and from what i see she is a she not a he or it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    haters ? <.<

Edit: is that u please ? guess u didn't find a better way for revenge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    rofl who cares ?.. waste of a thread
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol... this is just stupid : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ooo nice signature sushifishy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ooo nice signature sushifishy

Ty b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmmm those pics look familiar from another game site I used to use...something to check into b:pleased

If someone has a webcam to take pics they generally come with a built in mic...so why refuse to chat on vent even when your leader/director of a faction, while all guild members are told "no vent = no TW".

Its all a little fishy to me b:shutup

I can honestly say I've never in my life seen a webcam with built in mic. And even if it did, usually the webcam is positioned a bit too far from the person to easily hear what they're saying.

And that's not even counting all the laptops with built in webcams, none of which have built in mics except macbooks (and macbook pros), of which the mic is unusable for vent/ts/etc due to it where it's positioned.
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i suddenly dont hate QueenBii anymore... b:shockedb:bye
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    better remove the link as long as she didn't post it....it's a privacy violation

and from what i see she is a she not a he or it b:bye
    What Nekky said, internet hate is really getting out of hand these days...
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To answer someone's question, yes there is a webcam with a built in mic. My sister uses one (from logictech).

And with regards to Queenbii....i'm surprised Rad didnt hear about this person until it was too late. What were you all doing in game all this time?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wait what? I don't get the picture... am I missing something? Destroyed Rad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The game can take a hike, for all i care!
    One could have lots of fun with THAT irl! b:sin

No wonder Rawthorne succumbed to the influence of the new director. b:chuckle
  • Worufu - Heavens Tear
    Worufu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you guys look at it, the joined date says Dec 8, 2008. Queenbii joined radiance last week, so this is totally wrong. People stop being dumb and look at the facts. b:cool
    edited May 2009
    Options
    <.< close this pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you guys look at it, the joined date says Dec 8, 2008. Queenbii joined radiance last week, so this is totally wrong. People stop being dumb and look at the facts. b:cool

hey it also says archer lvl72 so dec 8 might be true?..dunno from what forum that is and i dun care ..and please mod/gm delete this whole thread :)
  • stuffeds
    stuffeds Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think Bii posted this on an alt just to dispel the rumors of her being a dude.

And the Radiance forum shows your join date as the date your applied to the guild.

I'm trying to figure out what purpose this thread has.

cant-fap-to-this-93819.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    stuffeds wrote: »
    I think Bii posted this on an alt just to dispel the rumors of her being a dude.

And the Radiance forum shows your join date as the date your applied to the guild.

I'm trying to figure out what purpose this thread has.

cant-fap-to-this-93819.jpg
    It is kinda a long story but no, <.< this thread is not made by her alts
    just by somekind of stupid hater that find the pics funny, damn internet privacy, I should so pinch that guy u_u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just to be the voice of reason for all the people screaming about internet privacy.. I dont know QueenB and I dont care but The pics WERE ALREADY posted ON THE INTERNET.

It would be one thing if they were at home pics or something the person took and then uploaded online without the persons permission. But these pics are already online and posted publicly.

Screaming internet privacy would be like me posting a public video on youtube then yelling about privacy anytime someone looked at it. b:bye

* Lesson Learned today kids: If you dont want people to see your pics dont post them online anywhere.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1GvPQG904
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just to be the voice of reason for all the people screaming about internet privacy.. I dont know QueenB and I dont care but The pics WERE ALREADY posted ON THE INTERNET.

It would be one thing if they were at home pics or something the person took and then uploaded online without the persons permission. But these pics are already online and posted publicly.

Screaming internet privacy would be like me posting a public video on youtube then yelling about privacy anytime someone looked at it. b:bye

* Lesson Learned today kids: If you dont want people to see your pics dont post them online anywhere.*

If a person trips and loses their balance, do you rush over to immediately push them over? The images were posted in a restricted forum that not everyone can access, and she obviously expected it to be more private. This is a betrayal of trust and violation of privacy, the people who are able to see her picture has increased from 200 max to now billions. There's such thing as respect and curtesy even on the internet you know?
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xmybankx wrote: »
    28j9tgy.jpg

tha ***** who destroyed rad

Regardless of what she did... its your previous leadership's fault for letting her in. And on top of that making her director. I remember back in the days... Rad used to have standards for accepting members.
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Regardless of what she did... its your previous leadership's fault for letting her in. And on top of that making her director. I remember back in the days... Rad used to have standards for accepting members.

Wasn't it the current leader, Rawthrone that let her in / made her Director?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If a person trips and loses their balance, do you rush over to immediately push them over? The images were posted in a restricted forum that not everyone can access, and she obviously expected it to be more private. This is a betrayal of trust and violation of privacy, the people who are able to see her picture has increased from 200 max to now billions. There's such thing as respect and curtesy even on the internet you know?

You fail to miss the point not that Im surprised at all really.

Even if only posted where 200 people can see it she still made it public and this is why you dont post your pic anywhere on the internet. Its really a simple concept.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wasn't it the current leader, Rawthrone that let her in / made her Director?

Indeed, and now Radiance will blame this weeks TW losses on QueenBii. As if Rad had a snowballs chance in hell of winning any TW this weekend anyway. Stop making excuses, and stop blaming others Rad, all these choices were made by you guys, you voted in the leader, and you are now learning the ramifications of the leaders actions. What are you hoping for, someone to wave a magic wand and make everything better ?. Radiance is still on the same downward spiral it was 3 months ago, the only difference now is that current leadership couldn't organise sex in a brothel. Fail.