QueenBii

Options

Comments

• Cinema - Heavens Tear
    Cinema - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Steps to popular.
    1. Surf Myspace for hours for the ugliest wench you've ever seen.
    2. Join TheCore
    3. Post "seksi pics" on our forum
    4. People find out you're actually male, reveal it to your friends, you QQEmoRage and kick the disrespectful person because they unvailed your lies.
    5. I repost "seksi pics" using alt
    6. Instant popularity

fixed for you, bro.
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rad's probably gone through about 600 members throughout it's time on the server, mostly poeple who were interviewed and deemed respectful and trustworthy. So yes, it was expected for them to have respect and be trustworthy, saying it's naive to trust people people on the internet it self is a naive belief. It really is a surprise and dissapointment that someone has done something like this.

These forums are accessed by the members of the HT server, so it's pretty normal to be surprised to see a photo you posted in a private forum with people who are suppose to be comrades who you can trust popping up in a thread addressing the effective game world with a malicious message attached.

Stop pretending I didn't get your point and side-stepping the issue. Heck you started this argument with a straw man and I don't even know why I continued to respond to you. But the original statement was "better remove the link as long as she didn't post it....it's a privacy violation" which you somehow saw as "people screaming about internet privacy". It's wrong and you know it, why must you expect everyone to do the wrong thing?

When Radiance invite ppl that steal guild funds , ppl that bot , ppl that were kicked out of Radiance in the past due to drama etc , are you even surprise now? Radiance is not the same as it was few months ago.
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do u want me to repeat what u just said about u asking ppl to leave Rad...my friend u r making things looks worse,,so u pls shutup unless u r the haters friend and maybe u r or maybe u r hater another account "wink"

Could someone translate that for me so I could respond? plskthx ^^

But I don't use 'alts'. I think I posted as Black_Fall a few times before he got shelved.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    When Radiance invite ppl that steal guild funds , ppl that bot , ppl that were kicked out of Radiance in the past due to drama etc , are you even surprise now? Radiance is not the same as it was few months ago.

in an interview anything can be said. anybody can lie their way into a guild, only once inside can they be observed and dealt with properly. it's not possible for a handful of people to know the entire community of our server, so simply judging them because they don't know everybody is bull****.

but yes, rad is a different guild now.
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sorry don't understand this...who is stealing Radiance guild funds and how was this brought about? just asking cus it concerns me that someone would steal from a fund that many in that guild help get. So before I get upset would be nice to know about it as a fact.

I know when I was temp leader for 2 weeks I told everyone on vent as soon as I got it how much was there was and gave a breakdown on the funds and how they were spent for TW and pay. I believe they are still doing that...so hard to think someone can steal from it with no one seeing it and asking the question to the guild leader now. I haven't seen anything about this as a dispute in the Radiance forums. So if you have some inside info to actually state this rumor as a fact that would be nice.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why in the hell would anyone with decency post pictures like this on their forum?
    For shame Enrage, I really thought higher of you than this.

http://EnragePW.ahost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1020
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    too funny!! I would have to drown my cell phone if it had that on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow. gj queenbitch. i was invited to help rebuild your failing guild and i'm kicked the next ****ing day because you're still an emo, gender confused ****?

ffs.
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    reason why you were voted off the guild
    you are flaming an apology topic and none of your words even makes sense

if your really there to help the guild do something about it other than starting a fire

thanks
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    demanding pity because "oh qq people left because i joined. i only want whats best qq love me plz" is not an apology. stop bending over for the **** u faceless prick.
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Please explain how/why you would sue?

This has got to be a laugh in the making..

i wont tell u ,,thats for me to know and for u to figure it out b:pleased
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Could someone translate that for me so I could respond? plskthx ^^

But I don't use 'alts'. I think I posted as Black_Fall a few times before he got shelved.

am sorry i just typed that fast after i logged in my pc ,,,i didnt have time to focus in my grammar ,,i was kinda in rush to catch up with TW,,we have like more than 2 TW each day
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its an apology
    and you still dont make any sense

apology doesnt demand, its your choice to forgive or not

and is that all you saw on what she wrote?
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    it's all he wrote. "it's just so hard, i don't know how to do my job. qq forgive me plz". it's pity he wants, and you're all gladly giving it to him. good job. maybe i should pretend to be a girl, u guys seem to love it.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm sitting here trying to figure out what all this is about. Can't make heads or tails about the direction the thread here has taken.

Is this Bii in the pics in the OP? Or no? And whats this about guys being girls, and all this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    queenbitch is a guy. that's long been publicized in the old ely. new guild, new chance to lie and decieve. princess decided it was smart to kick someone who was invited for the soul reason of rebuilding radiance because i told him to not beg for pity?

what the **** happened to radiance?
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why do you think you were kicked in the first place?

flaming
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cant we just end it here? -_-
    really flaming to **** someone off isnt gonna help
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ooh more drama. Gotta love Bii and fail. They go hand in hand apparently.
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    not another one -_- your not even involved personally in this
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why do you think you were kicked in the first place?

flaming

false. i told queen that begging for pity isn't an apology. then the topic went completely off topic and i talked to an entirely different person about an entirely different guild. though i'm beginning to change my mind, rad is no longer rad. it can't be fixed or revived now. it's elysium with the same **** leader.
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yup and you definitly got their attention enough for them to vote you out
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i wont tell u ,,thats for me to know and for u to figure it out b:pleased

No you see, I already have it figured out. I wanted to here your silly little story on how you think you could do that for the mere laughs your stupidity would provide. Oh well your reply in itself was just as funny lol.b:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • QueenBii - Heavens Tear
    QueenBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREAd
    PLEASE DELEPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADPLEASE DELETE THIS THREADTE THIS THREAD
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I know that wq is boring but u all should find other things to do while u fly misfortune or sundown, flame with alts is sad and also flame without know nothing is sad

Edit: I just found a new way to spend time during WQs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No you see, I already have it figured out. I wanted to here your silly little story on how you think you could do that for the mere laughs your stupidity would provide. Oh well your reply in itself was just as funny lol.b:victoryb:bye

Do u live with us in this world or maybe u live in ur mother basement ,,,do a search or read newspapers and u will know what am talking about ,,,i wont tell u b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    demanding pity because "oh qq people left because i joined. i only want whats best qq love me plz" is not an apology. stop bending over for the **** u faceless prick.

Watch ur mouth and call us names wont help in anything b:angry
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its an apology
    and you still dont make any sense

apology doesnt demand, its your choice to forgive or not

and is that all you saw on what she wrote?

No one care to hear ur idea about apology b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    it's all he wrote. "it's just so hard, i don't know how to do my job. qq forgive me plz". it's pity he wants, and you're all gladly giving it to him. good job. maybe i should pretend to be a girl, u guys seem to love it.

AM sure u r already pretending to be a girl in pwi ,,u r homo b:bye
  • Fed_Exe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    walf dude enough, your not helping other than making more fights

and which side are you on anyway <.<
    dont blame me if the flame starts again o.0