So Legendary...

Options
_WillFire_ - Sanctuary
_WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Should the weekly 3 pronged attacks on Nef have some effect...how long do you think it's going to take for the server to turn on you? What if Nef should hold?

How long will you survive the same treatment including all the background BS?

Just a few thoughts.
Mark 12:29-37
_WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
Post edited by _WillFire_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    People tend to root for the perceived underdog. If I were you I wouldn't take it personally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    People tend to root for the perceived underdog. If I were you I wouldn't take it personally.

Nah...I don't take it personally Asterelle. It's a game. The entire server has, if you believe the posts, a desire to bring back a multicolored map. This means That either Legendary or Nef has to go down ( or both ). Let's forget for a moment that someone else will step in and we'll be back to a 1 or 2 colored map.

It's kinda silly really don't you think?

If I were to be upset about anything it would be the behind the scenes stuff...but no point to that either.

See you out there.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It presents the game a challenge to everyone. Build up, beat up, get beat down. Rinse and repeat.

For those of us who are mature, its all part of the game. There are quite a few who just take it to the next level. This game is their life, and its reality becomes their reality.

Now THAT is kinda really silly.

I think right now, everyone is having fun. Its nice to see a few factions out there taking a stab at TW and getting some expeience under their belt. Even if they do lose every time.

Good Luck everyone! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sure=) time to toss in some fun. We've had to defend 3 good guilds including legendary twice. Next week...we'll be responding since our leader's now unbanned. I wonder what happens if a ton of guilds jump the gun to attack you guys as well. GL=)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Depends on the maturity of the faction as a group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wonder what good factions will respond. b:mischievous
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow, i didn't expect it to go so well for us actually not with the problems we had b:laugh i guess it goes to show how strong we really are, and how wrong it is for leg to mess with us.

i wonder how will join us when we bid against leg next week b:victory so far i see 2 candidates, rebirth and dreaming. other than that i'm not really sure. oh wait maybe steel? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A lot of things were going against us. Some negativity 1 or 2 members and being underfunded. But I was happy to see great cooperation and teamwork BEFORE the TW even started. I luv seeing the spirit of our members. And even more glad that we prevailed against three established powerful and respectable factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so far i see 2 candidates, rebirth and dreaming.

Eminence?
    i guess it goes to show how strong we really are, and how wrong it is for leg to mess with us.

Clicky.
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    strong we really are, and how wrong it is for leg to mess with us.

lol?

everyone knows defending is a **** load easier than attacking

let's see you try to take a territory from leg
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol?

When u attack u get more catas so when u lose, say defending doesn't give asmany catas o.o
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow, i didn't expect it to go so well for us actually not with the problems we had b:laugh i guess it goes to show how strong we really are, and how wrong it is for leg to mess with us.

i wonder how will join us when we bid against leg next week b:victory so far i see 2 candidates, rebirth and dreaming. other than that i'm not really sure. oh wait maybe steel? b:chuckle

That post annoyed me. Im not exactly sure why. b:angry

• Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary
    Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Er, I'm a noob so i dont' reallly understand, but isn't it true that the war ended before the 3 hour mark? How did that happen? I thought defense only wins after 3 hours
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    After 3 hours, defense automatically wins.

However, either side can win by destroying the crystal of the other team, which is the preferred way to win in most instances. And Legendary's crystal was destroyed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary
    Fayt Leingod - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ohhh, but it said above that you get less cats in defensive war, doesn't that mean that you guys won by breaking their crystal with a handicap?
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Let us not judge which faction is stronger than which faction. The war is still long way to go and a lot of unexpected thing might appear. Anyhow, Nefarious has successfully defense 3 territories before 3 hours time limit and at least it prove that Nefarious cannot be under-estimated. I am glad that our members still very spiritual in fighting even though there were no payment for 2 weeks.

I know that Nefarious might not last forever, but it is not today, today we made history.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

so disspointed on this post b:sleep the more we fight the more exp we got keep that in mind thx
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol?

hmmm
    Defense is indeed easier than offense. But i think you have the wrong idea. The reason defense is EASIER than offense is because

DEFENSE - TWO options to win

OFFENSE - Only ONE

but guess what
    SW -defeated in 10 minutes
    Regicide -defeated in 30 minutes
    Legendary -defeated in 1hr 45 minutes

We destroyed all three crystals in less than TWO hrs. but whatever, no point in trying to convince anyone.
    We'll just have to see how it goes from now on b:chuckle
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We were all a bit delusional based on what happened in last week's battle. I think we've all learned something from yesterday's battle. But I'm pretty sure that battle had some strong symbolism to it. But what it truly means, we'll have to discover these upcoming weeks. Good fight all. =]

No hard feelings please though.. Whatever happens, don't take it personally. Even though we may be opposing sides, we'll still have the decency to respect one another, hope the same goes for the others. Hope to see you again next week, good game all.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    laugh i guess it goes to show how strong we really are, and how wrong it is for leg to mess with us.

that kind of attitude is exactly why everyone is going after Nef instead of Leg....
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    that kind of attitude is exactly why everyone is going after Nef instead of Leg....

What type of atttidue o.o ive seen much more aggressive attitudes in leg then in nef >_>
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the cocky "look at me, I'm in Nef and that makes me better than you" attitude
    there are people with similar attitudes in other factions, including my own, and not everyone in Nef is that way, but Nef seems to be the most abundant
    on top of that, there is what happened with the bidding last week....that was pretty low, and while you can't judge an entire faction based on how some of it's members behave, the leader doing that is a whole different ballgame...
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It is not the attitudes that make people attack Nefarious. It is more like the jealousy that Nefarious could hold more land than other. Whenever Nefarious has achieved something I have not seen any thread or post that talk about it, but whenever Legendary has achieved something you will see plenty of "Territory News Thread" that talked about it. Nefarious has successfully defend 2 weeks of heavy attack, but not a single post in "Territory News" talk about it. I am sure that when we lost there is going be million of post and million of world chat trash talk us. I sometimes feel that it is so discrimination.

I don't know why people hate Nefarious so much. Steel was the most hated faction. Plenty of Steel member applied to join Nefarious and we refuse their application; yet Legendary accept them all just wanted to have high level to win us. Well, nothing more to say.

b:bye
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sager does make strong points, regarding how people feel towards Legendary and Nefarious. However, Monkeytoes also makes a good point, in reference to Evga. Kalza and Sager, maybe you's should re-read what Evga wrote.
    i guess it goes to show how strong we really are, and how wrong it is for leg to mess with us.

Arrogant much?
  • Zerogodruler - Sanctuary
    Zerogodruler - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Should the weekly 3 pronged attacks on Nef have some effect...how long do you think it's going to take for the server to turn on you? What if Nef should hold?

How long will you survive the same treatment including all the background BS?

Just a few thoughts.

Legendary will lose to neferious end of story
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It is not the attitudes that make people attack Nefarious. It is more like the jealousy that Nefarious could hold more land than other. Whenever Nefarious has achieved something I have not seen any thread or post that talk about it, but whenever Legendary has achieved something you will see plenty of "Territory News Thread" that talked about it. Nefarious has successfully defend 2 weeks of heavy attack, but not a single post in "Territory News" talk about it. I am sure that when we lost there is going be million of post and million of world chat trash talk us. I sometimes feel that it is so discrimination.

I don't know why people hate Nefarious so much. Steel was the most hated faction. Plenty of Steel member applied to join Nefarious and we refuse their application; yet Legendary accept them all just wanted to have high level to win us. Well, nothing more to say.

b:bye

Good job nef dont just take in people they might be spies
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the cocky "look at me, I'm in Nef and that makes me better than you" attitude
    there are people with similar attitudes in other factions, including my own, and not everyone in Nef is that way, but Nef seems to be the most abundant
    on top of that, there is what happened with the bidding last week....that was pretty low, and while you can't judge an entire faction based on how some of it's members behave, the leader doing that is a whole different ballgame...

well when your the best faction you should be coccy
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That post annoyed me. Im not exactly sure why. b:angry

Well noone cares about legendary they suck
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options

lol...i rest my case
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options

Its every persons option to pick wether or not they wanna be arrogant and when you establish as guild as big as Nefarious there are bound to be a small fraction of those people who choose to be arrogant,they don't represent the faction as whole. *insert piggyslap*