Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    K everyone am taking break
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    umm Walfreen could you maybe post all your thoughts collectively in one post rather than a full page? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    umm Walfreen could you maybe post all your thoughts collectively in one post rather than a full page? b:shocked

K guys have fun and meet u soon
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DING DING DING DING
    WE HAVE A FANBOY, a QB fanboy that is.

Or somebody really really really wanting to get his post count up.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DING DING DING DING
    WE HAVE A FANBOY, a QB fanboy that is.

Or somebody really really really wanting to get his post count up.

ME QB Fan boy ,,Gosh i feel horned ...just kidding ,,its not about QB or anything ,,,its just she was the leader of faction i was in and now we moved to together to Radiance,,,its when u insult QB or Row then u insult us all ,,,we r together in everything coz that what Rad is about...We help each other in everything ,,,let me put its simple for u ( u insult anyone in Rad mean u insult us all) got it ? and i dont care really about posts coz i rarely type anything here but maybe guys like u SgtSIaughter care about post more than i do coz here i am seeing u typing something that wont help anyone in anything ,,,thanks for wasting my time reading ur useless comment
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    K everyone am taking break but i will be back later to replay to all haters ,,losers and abusers so hold on me coz u going no where and be prepared for back fire coz i fight behind enemy lines k? and for the person who post this pics be aware coz i know ur rl pics and am gonna hunt u down and ur mom wont save u coz i hit hard and u insult QB one more time and we both die ( yes am from middle east )

WOW death threats on PWI forums...lock up your keyboards and take refuge behind your monitors!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think QueenBii deserves some mention for being only the second person after Defected (i think?) to get his/her own thread in HT forums. b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Forum penalty, overuse of ",,,,,,,,,,"

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rad's probably gone through about 600 members throughout it's time on the server, mostly poeple who were interviewed and deemed respectful and trustworthy. So yes, it was expected for them to have respect and be trustworthy, saying it's naive to trust people people on the internet it self is a naive belief. It really is a surprise and dissapointment that someone has done something like this.

These forums are accessed by the members of the HT server, so it's pretty normal to be surprised to see a photo you posted in a private forum with people who are suppose to be comrades who you can trust popping up in a thread addressing the effective game world with a malicious message attached.

Stop pretending I didn't get your point and side-stepping the issue. Heck you started this argument with a straw man and I don't even know why I continued to respond to you. But the original statement was "better remove the link as long as she didn't post it....it's a privacy violation" which you somehow saw as "people screaming about internet privacy". It's wrong and you know it, why must you expect everyone to do the wrong thing?

I hope your post makes sense to you. My posts have never changed your the one who seems to want to argue over an issue Im clearly right on. And no my post wasnt in response to Nehkys post alone or I would have quoted him just like Im now quoting you. My post has and still does portray a simple fact, whether you like it or not.

Show me in any of my posts where I stated it was right to do.. Go ahead Im waiting.. I merely pointed out that you cant expect ANYTHING youo post on the internet to be private and if you dont want things to get out then you shouldnt put them on the internet. You however in your little warped world took that as for me saying its okay to do it blahblahblah. All I said is she has noone to blame but herself. Thats a fact. You may think its harsh but oh well.

But its okay come reply back with your little straw men argument that proves you didnt really read or comprehend any of my posts. Say things I never said and insist on proving me wrong on points I never made. I sure do enjoy the laugh over it all.

P.S. I love this comment: "saying it's naive to trust people people on the internet it self is a naive belief."

Im glad you trust people online. So can I has your password now? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WOW death threats on PWI forums...lock up your keyboards and take refuge behind your monitors!

Hey chill its all jokes ,,this is game and we come to chill and have fun
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maybe queenbii just want u 2 out of the way so that she can marry raw? calling her a he/she or it is making raw wonder about her gender b:thanks

btw its hilarious that she kick the 2 of u, u have funny names together,

too delicious please?? b:laugh

U r funny loooooooooooooooooooooool
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Regardless of what she did... its your previous leadership's fault for letting her in. And on top of that making her director. I remember back in the days... Rad used to have standards for accepting members.

We still have standers for reciting ppl ,,,apply for Rad if u want and we will look into ;)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmm posting what is supposed to be private, and posting it under and alt character, lovely!
    At the time i can only think of 2 players (pls, TD)
    b:dirty <3 you too b:pleased

Especial after reading "tha ***** who destroyed rad"

Can A GM Please Delete this thread ThankYou b:thanks

oh and i would love to respond to some of the posts, sorry I wont b:bye[/QUOTE

Good idea u know ,,,i 100% support of u
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Everyone i was joking around ,,,its just a joke i heard from Arab American comedy show in youtube.com,,

Watch the whole video to know what i mean ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcAZeI4LDf8

b:kissb:byeb:kiss
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL.

This thread went 8 pages son !!!

b:shockedbtw if that's QueenBii - she's a cutie LOL.

but oh well ; that won't stop me from looking out for you tonight and smoke you and your guildees tonight.

Especially that barb who's a fanboy.

WAR.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL.

This thread went 8 pages son !!!

b:shockedbtw if that's QueenBii - she's a cutie LOL.

but oh well ; that won't stop me from looking out for you tonight and smoke you and your guildees tonight.

Especially that barb who's a fanboy.

WAR.

good for u
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Huh... I know a person or two in Rad ( pointing at you with the magic word for a name ;)). Even consider them 'friends' in game.

Sure hope what I'm seeing here isn't rad approved behavior. If it is, I hope the people I know in rad are smart enough to get the hell out.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Huh... I know a person or two in Rad ( pointing at you with the magic word for a name ;)). Even consider them 'friends' in game.

Sure hope what I'm seeing here isn't rad approved behavior. If it is, I hope the people I know in rad are smart enough to get the hell out.

R u asking ppl to leave our faction coz we tried to defend our director from being insulting by others ? We r here showing out support to our director aginest haters or do u want to just shut up and watch ppl insulting her? the faction who u should ask to leave is enrage coz everyone know what kind of faction they r and i respect ppl and treat them good as long as they do the same to us but as u can see there is some kind of revenge is going on so we must defend back,,, this all by my self so take out Rad out of this ,,i take the whole responsibility ...(((Am QueenBii Biggest Fan remember so faction dont have anything to do with this))))
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Can sum1 please teach the QB fanboy how to multiquote?
    b:surrender Pages of spam is bad mmmkkaay...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wish Im as popular as QueenBii.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wish Im as popular as QueenBii.

Steps to popular.
    1. Join TheCore
    2. Post "seksi pics" on our forum
    3. I repost "seksi pics" using alt
    4. Instant popularity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    R u asking ppl to leave our faction coz we tried to defend our director from being insulting by others ? We r here showing out support to our director aginest haters or do u want to just shut up and watch ppl insulting her? the faction who u should ask to leave is enrage coz everyone know what kind of faction they r and i respect ppl and treat them good as long as they do the same to us but as u can see there is some kind of revenge is going on so we must defend back,,, this all by my self so take out Rad out of this ,,i take the whole responsibility ...(((Am QueenBii Biggest Fan remember so faction dont have anything to do with this))))

What i think he is talking about is what you wrote before you edited the previous message (post #77) wich i saw before you edited it to make yourself look like a good guy wich apperently youre not. The message you edited was a personal attack on Cotto with some realy insulting stuff in it. Thats what he was revering to i think, that he hopes what he saw there isn't rad approved behavior and i very much agree with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah, it was the threats and such that bothered me. I'm not really saying any one should leave Rad either. Or any other guild. Just saying that, imo, you're only making everyone in your guild look bad. I know one person doesn't speak for the whole, but I'll pass up a whole bunch of grapes because there's a few bad ones on the vine.b:shutup
  • QueenBii - Heavens Tear
    QueenBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oi GM's quit sleeping on the Job, please lock/delete/burn/trash/destroy this thread ty b:thanks
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hurry, hide the pics before she calls the fun police on us.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Done fapping. You can lock thread now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What i think he is talking about is what you wrote before you edited the previous message (post #77) wich i saw before you edited it to make yourself look like a good guy wich apperently youre not. The message you edited was a personal attack on Cotto with some realy insulting stuff in it. Thats what he was revering to i think, that he hopes what he saw there isn't rad approved behavior and i very much agree with that.

What u r talking about ??insulting Him me ?? nope at all my friend ,,,the first rule in Rad is to respect others....i just wanna advice him not to smoke coz smoke cause cancer to u and there is many children who is seeing this forum and read it but later i change my mind coz it his personal life ,,my friend pls think before u say anything ,,if we r in real life ,,trust me i can sue u b:kiss
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah, it was the threats and such that bothered me. I'm not really saying any one should leave Rad either. Or any other guild. Just saying that, imo, you're only making everyone in your guild look bad. I know one person doesn't speak for the whole, but I'll pass up a whole bunch of grapes because there's a few bad ones on the vine.b:shutup

Do u want me to repeat what u just said about u asking ppl to leave Rad...my friend u r making things looks worse,,so u pls shutup unless u r the haters friend and maybe u r or maybe u r hater another account "wink"
    edited May 2009
    Options
    K ppl i know u love my posts so am brb for TW,,love u all see yab:kiss
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ,my friend pls think before u say anything ,,if we r in real life ,,trust me i can sue u b:kiss

Please explain how/why you would sue?

This has got to be a laugh in the making..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....