QueenBii

Options

Comments

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Indeed, and now Radiance will blame this weeks TW losses on QueenBii. As if Rad had a snowballs chance in hell of winning any TW this weekend anyway. Stop making excuses, and stop blaming others Rad, all these choices were made by you guys, you voted in the leader, and you are now learning the ramifications of the leaders actions. What are you hoping for, someone to wave a magic wand and make everything better ?. Radiance is still on the same downward spiral it was 3 months ago, the only difference now is that current leadership couldn't organise sex in a brothel. Fail.

lol... on the brighter side. they'll lose 1 less land this weekend considering enrage didn't bid.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    -_-

One Minute Ago + Joined 4 Dec 2008.
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maybe queenbii just want u 2 out of the way so that she can marry raw? calling her a he/she or it is making raw wonder about her gender b:thanks

btw its hilarious that she kick the 2 of u, u have funny names together,

too delicious please?? b:laugh
  • coconutz
    coconutz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow lol, rad is practically made up of Elysium ppl now. Only lyk 7 ppl tat r still left, tat were here b4 da merger, other got booted lol
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You fail to miss the point not that Im surprised at all really.

Even if only posted where 200 people can see it she still made it public and this is why you dont post your pic anywhere on the internet. Its really a simple concept.

* Lesson Learned today kids: If you dont want people to see your pics dont post them online anywhere.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1GvPQG904
    I did fail to miss the point. How shameful of me not to be able to match your unrivaled success at missing the point.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If a person trips and loses their balance, do you rush over to immediately push them over? The images were posted in a restricted forum that not everyone can access, and she obviously expected it to be more private. This is a betrayal of trust and violation of privacy, the people who are able to see her picture has increased from 200 max to now billions. There's such thing as respect and curtesy even on the internet you know?

direct the blame onto the Radiance member that took a screenshot from the Radiance forums and posted it here then..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GetPurged - Heavens Tear
    GetPurged - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nothing bad will happen if you dont press the "send" buttonb:bye
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cat is absolutely right. If you submit something to public domain, such as internet, it's no longer under your control.

As they say, a secret is only a secret when you're the only one who knows it.
    As soon as you told it to one more person, no matter how trustworthy, it's no logner a secret.
    And rest assured, it'll get out.

I'm not saying it was the right thing to have done. However, it should not come as a surprise that it was done.
    We could argue the morality of the deed, but surely you can't be so naive as to feign surprise and shock that this thing got out.

Besides, if Queeny really wanted just to prove that she was a female, she could go on vent and talk (unless she has bass voice b:shocked)

But the provocative postures in the pics suggest that they were, indeed, meant to be viewed and appreciated. And i don't blame Rawthorne for falling prey to Queeny. b:chuckle Man's weak spot.

As i said before, when the devil can't get something done, he sends in a woman. b:laugh
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ....when the devil can't get something done, he sends in a woman. b:laugh

Aren't they one in the same?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cat is absolutely right. If you submit something to public domain, such as internet, it's no longer under your control.

As they say, a secret is only a secret when you're the only one who knows it.
    As soon as you told it to one more person, no matter how trustworthy, it's no logner a secret.
    And rest assured, it'll get out.

I'm not saying it was the right thing to have done. However, it should not come as a surprise that it was done.
    We could argue the morality of the deed, but surely you can't be so naive as to feign surprise and shock that this thing got out.

Besides, if Queeny really wanted just to prove that she was a female, she could go on vent and talk (unless she has bass voice b:shocked)

But the provocative postures in the pics suggest that they were, indeed, meant to be viewed and appreciated. And i don't blame Rawthorne for falling prey to Queeny. b:chuckle Man's weak spot.

As i said before, when the devil can't get something done, he sends in a woman. b:laugh

Secrets can be shared, there does exist a thing called trust. The internet is not a public domain, there are MANY restricted areas and a private forum is one of them, what we're saying is that posting those pictures here is a violation of privacy if she hasn't consented to it. Cat apparently thinks because it's on it internet is ok to spread it around without the person's permission, which is untrue, because the Radiance forums were for all intents and purposes private, so things which are posted there should remain private until the person to who the property belongs to agrees to share it.

It's funny how Cat claims to be the voice of reason while being completely unreasonable. The Youtube analogy was completely different from the situation at hand, in that case it was posted on the public domain for every to see, in this case it was posted on a more private domain which only members of the guild can access, and the pictures were only inteded for their eyes. Just because the person who puts out the photos doesn't have absolute full control over where they go, doesn't make it right to spread them to places they weren't inteded for without permission.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol a guild forum is a public place. From the start of radiance Im sure you have had more than 1000 people come and go from your forums. I know you cannot be that niave or ignorant to think every single one of them is going to keep information from on them "private".

ANYTIME you put information on the internet in a place where people can access it then you have to expect that it CAN and WILL be spread around. Thats the nature of the beast.

I NEVER said it was okay, I just said you shouldnt be surprised and cant really be screaming about internet privacy. Hell internet privacy is an oxymoron.

Hopefully unlike you other people will get the message and understand the meaning of my post and by saying DONT post ANYTHING on the internet you dont want to get out. And if it does you have NOONE to blame but yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    now I know where I saw these pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    now I know where I saw these pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

b:bye

Fixed your link, it was broken
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/topic/1606871/1/
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm just glad I deleted my nude pics off the Rad forum before I left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm just glad I deleted my nude pics off the Rad forum before I left.

pulls defected's pictures from backup tapes...
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Anyone know what happened when Raw got back? I'm curious....
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    pulls defected's pictures from backup tapes...

I still have them! They hang above my bed in poster format b:surrender
  • QueenBii - Heavens Tear
    QueenBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmm posting what is supposed to be private, and posting it under and alt character, lovely!
    At the time i can only think of 2 players (pls, TD)
    b:dirty <3 you too b:pleased

Especial after reading "tha ***** who destroyed rad"

Can A GM Please Delete this thread ThankYou b:thanks

oh and i would love to respond to some of the posts, sorry I wont b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol a guild forum is a public place. From the start of radiance Im sure you have had more than 1000 people come and go from your forums. I know you cannot be that niave or ignorant to think every single one of them is going to keep information from on them "private".

ANYTIME you put information on the internet in a place where people can access it then you have to expect that it CAN and WILL be spread around. Thats the nature of the beast.

I NEVER said it was okay, I just said you shouldnt be surprised and cant really be screaming about internet privacy. Hell internet privacy is an oxymoron.

Hopefully unlike you other people will get the message and understand the meaning of my post and by saying DONT post ANYTHING on the internet you dont want to get out. And if it does you have NOONE to blame but yourself.
    Rad's probably gone through about 600 members throughout it's time on the server, mostly poeple who were interviewed and deemed respectful and trustworthy. So yes, it was expected for them to have respect and be trustworthy, saying it's naive to trust people people on the internet it self is a naive belief. It really is a surprise and dissapointment that someone has done something like this.

These forums are accessed by the members of the HT server, so it's pretty normal to be surprised to see a photo you posted in a private forum with people who are suppose to be comrades who you can trust popping up in a thread addressing the effective game world with a malicious message attached.

Stop pretending I didn't get your point and side-stepping the issue. Heck you started this argument with a straw man and I don't even know why I continued to respond to you. But the original statement was "better remove the link as long as she didn't post it....it's a privacy violation" which you somehow saw as "people screaming about internet privacy". It's wrong and you know it, why must you expect everyone to do the wrong thing?
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xmybankx wrote: »
    28j9tgy.jpg

tha ***** who destroyed rad

QB did not destory Rad,,,,Many ppl already left Rad after there first defeat to enrage to join A new formed Factions called Enrage then others left to join new formed faction like caesar ...etc ,,,,QB came to make this faction better and am sure she will ,,,
    edited May 2009
    Options
    "One minute ago"

edit: Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

If u r thinking good then u r welcome but if u r thinking bad then take out ur dirty thinking outside coz no one care about u
    edited May 2009
    Options
    queenbii is suppose to be a guy?

Nope she is 100% girl so live with it
    edited May 2009
    Options
    kinkinbear wrote: »
    I just want to say

Nipple

One word for u "Prev"
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmmm those pics look familiar from another game site I used to use...something to check into b:pleased

If someone has a webcam to take pics they generally come with a built in mic...so why refuse to chat on vent even when your leader/director of a faction, while all guild members are told "no vent = no TW".

Its all a little fishy to me b:shutup

Where is ur prove? show us ur prove or shutup forever ,,,at least QB posted her pics "thumps up QB" ,,,,talking is cheap this days but actiong is not
    edited May 2009
    Options
    akemiz wrote: »
    i was expecting another look...... =X

at least she look cute ;)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Keep this stuff inside the Rad forums pls. Do you really think you are helping Rad this way? Ffs b:shutup

For our bad luck ,,,the ppl who did published the pic r ex Rad members who have been expelled from Rad and they want to get revenge from QB ,,,sorry for u guys but r not coming back to rad and we will always love QB b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmmmm.... why is this posted anyway ???
    Who cares if shes a he or she it thing whatever. QueenBii dug her own grave today in Rad ... why put it on PWI forums?.... Let Rawthorne and the ones involved solve this and keep it of the forums -.-

It sais its posted 1 minute ago on the screenshot, my best gues its QueenBii herself posting this pic on pwi forums to prove shes female, if its realy her in those pics.

Also think its very much against forum rules to post real life pictures of someone?

Delete this thread -.-

The person who did this is a Hater ,,he did that for revenge,, nope she is fine in Rad and no one dug his grave by himself/herself ,,,yes i will deal with it personally so be aware

QB didn't post her pic becasue she wanna prove she is girl ,,,she did coz many ppl asked her to post her pics ,,,she is famous superstar so live with it all b:dirty ...

if its against forum policy then am asking GMs to ban the person who did this and i know him and am ready to tell who did it ..conact me GMs...this dude is going down b:victoryb:laugh
    edited May 2009
    Options
    better remove the link as long as she didn't post it....it's a privacy violation

and from what i see she is a she not a he or it b:bye

i hope GMs do something before he remove it ,,,i want him keep it ,,,we don't need haters in PWI GM ban him and i will charge more zen than he do b:thanks
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Eeek Edit Button!