Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/15 - 5/17)

Options

Comments

• TooDelicious - Heavens Tear
    TooDelicious - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QB called me names to make please mad enough so that queenIT had a "reason" to kick us... when reh- alllaayy Radiance never kicks any1 unless they're inactive... if QB had even been here a week, he/she/it might know this....
    raws got a power outtage at his place... hes super mad b:angry ...can't wait till hes back..! ! *grabs popcorn and settles down to watch*
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QB called me names to make please mad enough so that queenIT had a "reason" to kick us... when reh- alllaayy Radiance never kicks any1 unless they're inactive... if QB had even been here a week, he/she/it might know this....
    raws got a power outtage at his place... hes super mad b:angry ...can't wait till hes back..! ! *grabs popcorn and settles down to watch*

Rad has kicked several people for speaking out... so your never statement is not entirely true.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    * kay correction then... Rad has never kicked people out without speaking to them first b:victory
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Got to love corruption in the current leadership of guilds. Maybe Rad was getting jealous that Evo was getting all the attention this week, so they had to do a one upper b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lmfao most probably....b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Got to love corruption in the current leadership of guilds. Maybe Rad was getting jealous that Evo was getting all the attention this week, so they had to do a one upper b:chuckle

lol. And QueenBii got all the attention =)
  • coconutz
    coconutz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think cuz QueenBii booted please, our best cat puller... ( and pretty much only cat puller by nao) and myself, Radiance will epically fail in tw this weekend.

yep QB seeing as Qb kiked more ppl out
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    omg <.< I just can't believe tooD and please went here whining

seriously don't u have jobs/school to do instead ? D: if u are really that bored go kill some mobs u LOYAL members
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, Enlighten got yellow colored territory. >.>

And I'm pretty sure that DrkRiders guild leader is BloodDawg...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did Evo even show up for Enlighten?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexualhealin - Heavens Tear
    Hexualhealin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not Really. They are threatening to take it back next week. They had a bunch of people show up when their crystal was about 10% ish I think. Apparently they threw everyone at Belial.
  • Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear
    Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:lipcurl thats what they get for sleeping on us
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Apparently they threw everyone at Belial.

Yeah they did, but I think we did pretty well considering we only had about 30 players actaully show up from our guild.b:victory
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL

I guess you were too delicious for Queeny's taste! :P

Welcome to Stalinist Russia of HT. Namely, current Radiance! b:shocked
    You can't say what you think. You have to say what the Leaders want to hear. Gotta push the party line.

I surmise it's one of two things:
    either Queeny is drunk with new found power and abuses it needlessly, or her real motive in merging with Radiance was to completely destroy that faction, or rather, what was left of it. b:chuckle

If it's the latter, than I applaud Queeny!
    Finish off Radiance, Queeny, do us all a favor! b:victory
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NM forgot what I was going to say.... yawn
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Triad vs Radiance
    I really do not get Triad. This week's Triad bid seems to conflict with last week's bid. I was expecting Triad to take stairway of heaven and take advantage of Enrage leader's absence to borderline Archosaur the week after. If Triad wanted to move towards Caesar, they should have taken white ridge the week earlier and even bid on Plume this week. Why o why? Maybe IceTank wants Caesar to take Plume first then use the six cata advantage? Anyways. There is nothing to say about this match. Radiance probably will not put up much of a fight.

The reason is simple..Triad wanted to secure dwp last week.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Soooo what about tonights wars..

I think Evo will skip fighting memories and go after RK and TC. Now the question is will they so the same as last night and under estimate either of the 2 guilds. And still try to hold one off with a small force while sending the big force to make sure they only loose 1 land instead of all 3. Or will they go for the gold and divide their forces evenly and try to hold off both!

Should be very interesting. I dunno how RK is looking anymore. I probably would have said they used to be the bigger threat, Im not sure about now.

Everyone knows Im rooting for thecore though!b:surrender

Tao should have their win in the bag. Go make me proud Sticky!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think Tao and Caesar will be victorious tonight! b:victory
    Not so sure about Un-FOUR-given...

My only chagrin is that Enrage didn't take another bite at Radiance this weekend! b:surrender

So far only Akaiakai has expressed the desire to wipe Rad off entirely (well, besides me, lol).
    I hope he/she holds enough sway in Triad to pursue this diligently, as long as territorially possible. b:quiet

I also expect Memories to be fortunate tonight in their fight for Misfortune :P

RK and TC, um.. not so sure. I know Enrage was schooling TC for awhile now in art of PvP combat, but this training is yet to bear forth the fruit. Perhaps "loaning" Torm and Sheswes for a weekend or two would finally put them on the map? heheh!

Good job Enlighten, btw! Nice win yesterday!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think Tao and Caesar will be victorious tonight! b:victory
    Not so sure about Un-FOUR-given...

My only chagrin is that Enrage didn't take another bite at Radiance this weekend! b:surrender

So far only Akaiakai has expressed the desire to wipe Rad off entirely (well, besides me, lol).
    I hope he/she holds enough sway in Triad to pursue this diligently, as long as territorially possible. b:quiet

I also expect Memories to be fortunate tonight in their fight for Misfortune :P

RK and TC, um.. not so sure. I know Enrage was schooling TC for awhile now in art of PvP combat, but this training is yet to bear forth the fruit. Perhaps "loaning" Torm and Sheswes for a weekend or two would finally put them on the map? heheh!

Why do you or anybody else for that matter think that propping up a guild, LOANING members to it, so it can win land, and artificially giving it something it doesn't properly deserve a good thing? What ever happened to earning something through hard work, and dedication?

TheCore has some fantastic people in it, I know. But to loan people to a guild for some wars, to prop them up, I completely cry foul on. Otherwise I completely agree with everything else you said.

/gets off soapbox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did Evo even show up for Enlighten?

Nah we didnt show up for that fight because well about 15 of our members missed the hour cut by like 6 hours. If they wouldve been there we wouldve been fine.

Im very proud so far of Evo because we did lose our best TWers and we r still fighting on and dont QQ when we lost the land. Besides next week it will be back to green b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ....TheCore has some fantastic people in it, I know. But to loan people to a guild for some wars, to prop them up, I completely cry foul on. Otherwise I completely agree with everything else you said.

Nobody has ever loaned us members. =[

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nobody has ever loaned us members. =[

Nobody was saying you did bud. Somebody from Enrage suggested it maybe should be done is all. It's all cool.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nobody was saying you did bud. Somebody from Enrage suggested it maybe should be done is all. It's all cool.
    b:victory

Krasava is in Enrage?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Maybe I read it wrong, but this is silly this back and forth. The point is, you missed my point completely because you didn't read the quote I highlighted. If you did, we wouldn't be doing this right now. lol

Lets move along, and back on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah noone in Enrage suggested it.

TheCore is doing a great job and Im confident they will get their place on the map soon. They have the heart and they dont give up.

The experience they are gaining in the meantime is priceless. Hell soon they will probably be able to give some of the bigger guilds pointers who just use levels with little experience. Levels do alot for a guild. Once TheCore finally gets the levels with the experience they are getting you better believe they will be a force to be reckoned with, without help from anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well Enlighten TheCore RoadKill will done agaisnt us u all put up great fights but remember easy to win a land with the other faction has split forces can u win when u have your forces split too. I wish u luck and cant wait for Future fights this was an awesome weekand
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beraun - Heavens Tear
    Beraun - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Thanks Krasava. Can't really boast about it when they only sent one squad to defend. Still, it's nice to finally be on the map now. Looking forward to next week. b:pleased
  • Ragesh - Heavens Tear
    Ragesh - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's about time Enlighten got on the map! Good job b:pleased
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How are the other servers doing? Is there anywhere near this diversity on thier TW maps? Not that I expect to see it be like this for long. I do love to see so many new faces owning land. Even if it is short term.

Good job everyone, and grats to those new landholders! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    First off, gratz to Tao, Caesar, Roadkill and TheCore! b:victory
    What happened to Memories??

Quite frankly, I was surprised by the outcome!
    Roadkill had shown that they still pack a punch and didn't dissolve after losing their long-held Imm. Camp.
    TheCore also added a color to the map! :D Well done!

Well, Tao was a no-brainer! :P Good work nonetheless!
    I believe Tao's color is here to stay for a while! O_o

Life is quickly returning to the HT's map, ladies and gentlemen! b:pleased