Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/15 - 5/17)

Options
Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621

I pinky promised someone that I wouldn't miss this weeks prediction O_O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear
    ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why does memories have to be yellow b:sad
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Whoo! That's right! Memories is back on stage, stronger than ever! I, myself, will be contributing all that I have on Saturday, and I'm certain that we can give a good fight, as long as we all work together and get a good momentum going! Lovin' your predictions as always, Hisui...keep on keepin' on!

...though I kinda hope we're not yellow if we win... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think you're giving the small guilds too much credit

even in their weakened state and 3 TWs vs small guilds at the same time, i think evo will be able to hold off most of those small guilds

i think evo should be able to hold off all 3 guilds on friday, possibly lose 1 or 2 on saturday depending how they defend

as for rad's attack on salad, i agree, waste of 500k
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »

b:chuckle bottom line.....

oh well. more pew pew fun for us.
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    :O .... Last weekend was sooo not a embarrassment XD .. we did well with 33 vs 80 since we lasted for about 35 minutes XD .... This week shall be different :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    5/17

Radiance vs Caesar

WHY NOT ATTACK EVOLUTION? 10 char.
    Rawthorne is a bloody WARRIOR!

waste of 500k

Truce between Raw and DrQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    :O .... Last weekend was sooo not a embarrassment XD .. we did well with 33 vs 80 since we lasted for about 35 minutes XD .... This week shall be different :)

In the RoC era, xForbidden and Evenixus won a TW against 40 ppl 2 vs 40. So yea... when you lose with high profile players on your team its gonna be an embarrassment >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *Paints "TheCore" across her chest and streaks through the forums*

TheCore all the way whoooo!!

b:victory

Sadly I havent thought up a good conspiracy theory for this week yet but Im still working on it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *Paints "TheCore" across her chest and streaks through the forums*

TheCore all the way whoooo!!

b:victory

Sadly I havent thought up a good conspiracy theory for this week yet but Im still working on it!!

Sadly there was a revolt and everyone left TheCore. b:cry
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Super Seriously? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Super Seriously? b:sad
    Sadly yes =[
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOb:cry I so had my money on you guys this weekend b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hexualhealin - Heavens Tear
    Hexualhealin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    2009-05-1500-41-23.jpg

b:thanks
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    2009-05-1500-41-23.jpg

b:thanks

b:chuckleb:victory Thats Hilarious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited May 2009
    Options
    In the RoC era, xForbidden and Evenixus won a TW against 40 ppl 2 vs 40. So yea... when you lose with high profile players on your team its gonna be an embarrassment >_>

Lol ... well.. dont know anything about that. Situation is a lot different anyway, they were probably facing 40 very low lvls or something who couldnt even put a dent in a crystal and that was months ago.... server changed a lot since then and Radiance might have been weakend, they still had a lot of good players.
    But doesnt matter what others think... we had fun and are happy with last weeks result and dont see it as a embarrasment at all. Its not a embarrasment unless you feel it is one :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »
    i think you're giving the small guilds too much credit

even in their weakened state and 3 TWs vs small guilds at the same time, i think evo will be able to hold off most of those small guilds

i think evo should be able to hold off all 3 guilds on friday, possibly lose 1 or 2 on saturday depending how they defend

i dunno, enlighten has been farming world bosses, like farming mats .
    so they prolly got some good gear/ shards/money in their bank right now?

as far for belial , even tho they complain if you go n kill legions in "their ?" legion attack ,
    i think they're pretty strong and shouldn't be underestimated , i don't know how far their TW experience goes but , i guess we'll c ^^

and forgotten , i have no idea how they're gonna perform

so let's hope rad shows up to ALL their TW's b:pleased

i'm putting my money on belial winning against evo this weekend b:victory
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have no idea of friday will work out because i wont have enough hours to fight but saturday be warned i will solo all 3 TWs if i have to Evo FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have no idea of friday will work out because i wont have enough hours to fight but saturday be warned i will solo all 3 TWs if i have to Evo FTW

~.^ Hopefully I'll see you on the battlefield, Crazy. I hope my second TW of my PWI career is more awesome-sauce than the first. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Huli_Man - Heavens Tear
    Huli_Man - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hope Tao was just messing around in TW last week because I didn't see any teamwork from them. BMs running out solo and aoeing two squads is fun and all, but it's not going to win them any land.

They do have insanely high levels, they just need to work on the working together part.
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hope Tao was just messing around in TW last week because I didn't see any teamwork from them. BMs running out solo and aoeing two squads is fun and all, but it's not going to win them any land.

They do have insanely high levels, they just need to work on the working together part.

Boy, is Tao going to eat that **** this week. b:bye
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why does memories have to be yellow b:sad

Silly Shadow... Better than pink b:victory
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

LOL, I was in that fight when I was level 60. Ahh the good old days... b:chuckle

I do have to say this, that was my first TW and it inspired me to get stronger. Learned alot after that TW. Although I do recall that we had less than 40 and toward the end the entire RoC TW core showed up to show us what it means to have a TW guild. That was fun as heck BTW. I had the most repect for those guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL, I was in that fight when I was level 60. Ahh the good old days... b:chuckle

I do have to say this, that was my first TW and it inspired me to get stronger. Learned alot after that TW. Although I do recall that we had less than 40 and toward the end the entire RoC TW core showed up to show us what it means to have a TW guild. That was fun as heck BTW. I had the most repect for those guys.

Lucky for you.... I got stuck with MsEvilness and some other venos + a wiz back in the Titans vs RoC match. That's what sparked my TW fire also.
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
    edited May 2009
    Options

It was a diversion b:chuckle
    And no worries ;) .. we will ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

TW is not won by team work... its won by rush your **** down center.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lucky for you.... I got stuck with MsEvilness and some other venos + a wiz back in the Titans vs RoC match. That's what sparked my TW fire also.

b:chuckle MsE was givin us inside info as she was atking in that tw
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    TW is not won by team work... its won by rush your **** down center.

you should have just said. Ive never been in TW isnt it like a race to midle so the guilds play rock paper scissors.

you fail go hide plz
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you should have just said. Ive never been in TW isnt it like a race to midle so the guilds play rock paper scissors.

you fail go hide plz

I guess someone missed the sarcasm...
  • TooDelicious - Heavens Tear
    TooDelicious - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think cuz QueenBii booted please, our best cat puller... ( and pretty much only cat puller by nao) and myself, Radiance will epically fail in tw this weekend.

b:chuckle GG QueenIt

b:bye Radiance
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WoW I hope please really did something to deserve it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada