which colour genie and genie skills will be best for archer

Options
2»

Comments

• Guardgodess - Sanctuary
    Guardgodess - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    resetting genie stats cost a specific scroll, which i have not seen anywhere yet

i might get a white one and try it out, love the white genie.

and by looking at the skills, i think i'll go for windshield, courage and amp damage skill
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    could someone please give me advice which genie to get and which skills would work best for lvl 83 barbb:thanks
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    if u want to waste the reset scrolls u can get from quests from the watcher of earth npc just so u can have a different color genie... go ahead i guess? i rather keep them incase for real things that i might need 2 reset...

also, i dont know if u can reset the base stats on the genie, it could be like for characters u cant go below a certain point, its possible the 15 starting stat on each genie is the minimum for that genie.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ..........whats a barb doing in archer forum o_O.
  • BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
    BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My genie is longevity with stats 60 vit(planning to decrease it to 55), 60 dex and till lvl 90 I hope to get 40 points on mag to have 1 additional skill out of the regular 3.
    What I got so far is:

1. Blood Clot - against venos - to resist veno's bleed and to stand a chance against nixes.
    2. Relentless Courage - AWESOME skill much better than demon archer's quickshot. and quite cheap compared to it lol. b:chuckle
    3. Blinding Sand - 1 skill, which is not as popular as the others but...quite useful on archers/bms/barbs. It has only 25 waste of energy and cool down of 1 sec - so u can keep your opponent permanently without accuracy.

These three skills works fine so far. b:victory
    My people, some of them have run away to the hills
    and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
    hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
    I will fight no more....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    replaced wind shield with relentless courage

Wind shield sux. We have wings of grace for dmg reduction which at least don't debuff us lol. b:laugh
    And those 10 % att speed are nothing compared to the invaluable skill relentless courage.
    I will fight no more....
  • Miyakoto - Heavens Tear
    Miyakoto - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    just a side note on killing OP barbs now... what of the skill chaotic spirit? swap a barb's hp and mp around and they're screwed in 2 hits after that.
  • Minyo - Dreamweaver
    Minyo - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Anyone try Rainbow Blessing? Increase defense and critical rate? I'm not sure if you can target yourself with that one though. I still need to level my Genie to find out...
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Devoted I'm a fan of your post so go ahead waste your spirit :P So I don't have to waste mine too much^^b:dirty

I read a lot of what you said about archer and yeah I tough like you even before I read you so now that there are those new genie, could be good to see what you think

Personnaly I don't plan on using attack skill, for the range reason, was thinking about a buff genie with mag 40 dext maxed and yeah also 'd need to know cost of energy of the skill you got, maybe need to add point in vitality, could be great to know how much those cost!

Devotedb:victoryb:cuteb:bye
  • Minyo - Dreamweaver
    Minyo - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    According to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=281312, only clerics can use this skill.

I saw that when I looked later on game, that stinks b:surrender
    The skill tree list says by race, but when/if you want to add it, it says Cleric. I guess I just need to hope some cleric friends get that b:chuckle
  • Goldian - Dreamweaver
    Goldian - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    going for pure attacks skills

amp, atk speed increase.. etc

Yup same here, only got atk speed increase atm, im waiting for high lvl archers to test it out in my place lol, i dont have many sp to waste ;p only wasted 1mill to get it to lvl 60 <.<
  • Valord - Lost City
    Valord - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did attack rate stack together with Wind Shield and Relentless Courage?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did attack rate stack together with Wind Shield and Relentless Courage?

1. Wind shiled sux hard - this is maybe the only skill that debuffs u after using. b:shutup - if u want protection use wings of grace оr genie's tree of healing - maybe the best defensive skill ever.

2. those 10 % att speed are nothing great

3. Even if wind shield and courage att speed boost stack together your genie should have all points in vit if u want to use them together at lvl 10 cause at lvl 10 relentless courage takes 155 energy points.

4. Try Wings of grace + relentless courage it's 90 % the same as wind shiled and relentless courage but at lease you don't get debuffed lol. b:laug
    I will fight no more....