Belial recruiting lvl 65+

Options

Comments

• Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A recruitment thread should be generating positive interest, from the way i see it, i doubt any one looking for a guild is getting that vibe right now.
    Right or wrong you should try to be more tactful because after all, this will only serve to your guild's interests, no?
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You mean my replys to you members comment.

nope. ALL ur comments, as a matter of fact. but oh, wat the heck, u'll be looking at them through colored lenses, so i guess it's just a waste of my time.

toodles.
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol,.... after following this "Recruitment" tread.... I now know for 100% sure wich faction i will never join.
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Yea well go to the other TW factions and see what happens when you miss 1 TW.

Funny on that you claiming to know why we would have lost when you werent there. The only reason we lost was get this a lack of ppl showing up. Yes because taking a nap early in the day on one day would have hurt you. You were on 1 hour before TW and logged off. That is why we lost.

It was a close TW.

You knew it was a TW faction when you joined, OH thats right we didnt jump to get you your TT armors is the real reason why YOU left.

Seriously.

As a supposed "TW faction" that hasn't won a TW in this previous or current history I don't think you guys as a faction have the power to command players to COME to a TW or they'll be kicked. Your suppose to ease people into it and instead of being a serious faction be a family or even winning a TW your guild will just be a bad place to think about being. If you guys cant win a TW and want to TW, then simply cut your losses and join a faction that's in one.
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    screamoman wrote: »
    Seriously.

As a supposed "TW faction" that hasn't won a TW in this previous or current history I don't think you guys as a faction have the power to command players to COME to a TW or they'll be kicked. Your suppose to ease people into it and instead of being a serious faction be a family or even winning a TW your guild will just be a bad place to think about being. If you guys cant win a TW and want to TW, then simply cut your losses and join a faction that's in one.
    couldn't agree more. i dun think other TW guilds kick members juz cuz they can't TW. we've had ppl signing up for TW and not turning up but heck, they're still in guild and TW-ing the next week.
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This should still be a recruitment thread but yes it has bad vibes. and i admit its from idiots/ex guildies who love to Flame and get their jollies off making others miserable and looking bad, as well as spreading rumors about who is and isnt merging. that should be on another topic, move it there... As for anyone above 70 thats a dd? hmm i can count plenty the top 20 being archers/bms etc 80+

To Clarify i am not and will not actively boot someone for not showing up to tw if you have a good reason. ie work/accident/death/got ur kid for the wknds custody lol etc, but i dont tolerate or putup with ppl who go to bed 30 mins b4 the war, logon 30 mins after asking how it was cuz they were watching tv etc etc. So im a little more serious about tw and actually want turnout?

As for our guild its 65+ only, band of friends that have stuck through a lot of things 6 months + that would breakup a normal guild, ie ppl like melvin here flaming on us in forums, A lot of our ex members funny to say have ended up in enrage, go figure? so we dont putup with drama and want a clean guild environment where we can tt/fb/xp have fun, do events and **** around. tw to hopefully get land.

If you want to join by all means we welcome you and hope you love ur stay here, but know this. we dont putup with whiners, scammers, bs and i do expect atleast 2 of 4 tw's in a month to be attended.

Other than that, i end and abandon this thread in the hopes that everyone else will stop flaming, manup/growup get over ur problems and play the damned game its a game not the end of the world. Have Fun and Enjoy~ Flame on if u must rofl making urselves only look bad. b:victory
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Alright, I have to admit I'm stumped. What is all this drama and breast beating? A simple recruitement thread turned into malice and discontent?
    All this over a basic statement that Belial doesn't want to merge?
    Seems like a whole lot of people are scared they'll look weak if they had been discussing merging....otherwise why all the drama? Why would a faction ever turn up thier nose at bringing high lev characters into themselves? Sure if your 200 strong with a waiting list into next year I can see it, otherwise wtf?
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Yea well go to the other TW factions and see what happens when you miss 1 TW.

Funny on that you claiming to know why we would have lost when you werent there. The only reason we lost was get this a lack of ppl showing up. Yes because taking a nap early in the day on one day would have hurt you. You were on 1 hour before TW and logged off. That is why we lost.

It was a close TW.

You knew it was a TW faction when you joined, OH thats right we didnt jump to get you your TT armors is the real reason why YOU left.

Omg., wow,.i actualy missed that part O.O

Thats just messed up, lol. Im in one of the TW guilds that actualy counts and the way they deal with someone not comming for a TW is getting another player whos online to fill in. Maybe when someone keeps missing TW's without notification they will get warned and eventualy "maybe" kicked evenyualy.

Even someone who does not TW can be very important for a TW guild.
    In TW guilds a lot of people are more pvp orientated. The people who are not can help in other ways to prepare the guild for tw. Pve orientated people can do TT runs for mats etc etc and so on. And if there is one short in a TW a pve orientated person can always fill in that spot.

But seriously, its not a crime to miss a TW . Everyone has a life outside of the game and that always comes first. The way you treat people and do things in youre guild from looking at youre posts and what others say its no wonder Belial fails as a TW guild.A dictator is not a good leader... history has proven that. I would advice to change the way you run youre guild or there will be no more members to dictate.
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just a sugestion... but if you dont want all this drama in youre recruitment tread its maybe better you dont reply to people causing it ?

The way this recruitment tread is looking, it doesnt seem very inviting for potential recruits.... I for one would continue elswhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I do exactly what you said above on eventually booting. Not my fault ppl flipped out when i asked why they werent there. maybe it should occur to you that im finding out who i can rely on for tw lineups? probly not. ur too much in a haste to think the worst and ppl always leave b4 finding out anything and are quick to bail then trash on forums. And i know i said i would leave this thread, but its hard when ppl are bashing on you and ur guild for no reason.

That is all
  • Veroneka - Heavens Tear
    Veroneka - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Who in the hell would join this horrible guild, when they can't even get a thread like this right? Can you imagine how bad it would be to be in this guild, if their recruitment thread is like this? OMG.
  • Veroneka - Heavens Tear
    Veroneka - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ppl are bashing on you and ur guild for no reason.

Haven't you read the things this Miatamero guys has been writing? He started the trouble by lying, and then flaming people when he was caught.

What a public relations nightmare for you guys. I hear Nancy Pelosi needs some image work done. Maybe you guys can go work your magic on her too.

/fail
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow it is a bit of a public relations nightmare. Lev 3 posters getting in and bashing.
    Rofo Sushi's right, quit responding to obvious trolling by the butthurts.

Belial is about TW, the people in it all gear up for TW. Towards that goal the slots are reserved for people that are there to TW. We don't have any of this drama in faction...looks like most of this is caused by people holding grudges for whatever reason and those people are not in faction nor wanted in it.

Again regarding this thread, Belial is looking for people who WANT TO TW Lev 65+. If your stirring drama in this thread, your NOT WANTED. Don't take it personal, we don't care if you live or die.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Don't take it personal, we don't care if you live or die.

I do believe my dear the feeling is quite mutual when it comes to your guild now. lol

P.S. if you actually read the thread most of the "flame" comes from Mia lying about "merges" then getting upset and trying to flame when those guilds called her/him/it out about the lies..

Seriously if your going to name other guilds in your thread and especially if your lying about them, you have to be incredibly ignorant if you dont think those guilds arent going to respond lol. b:bye

*Lesson Learned dont lie about other guilds in your recruitment threads if you dont want drama in them.*b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cat if i had the money, id ask consider asking you too marry me, but then id have to grow the balls to actually pop the question D;
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I see none of them cares about having good PR b:surrender
    oh well, flame on b:angry
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cat if i had the money, id ask consider asking you too marry me, but then id have to grow the balls to actually pop the question D;

awwwwsss b:cuteb:kiss wuvs wuvs!!! Just make sure the ring is at least 3 carats and you are guaranteed a yes b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wait! i think my grandmas wedding ring was 3 carats.... time to go gravedigging.... >_> jk..... i think.... :D<3
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I do believe my dear the feeling is quite mutual when it comes to your guild now. lol

P.S. if you actually read the thread most of the "flame" comes from Mia lying about "merges" then getting upset and trying to flame when those guilds called her/him/it out about the lies..

Seriously if your going to name other guilds in your thread and especially if your lying about them, you have to be incredibly ignorant if you dont think those guilds arent going to respond lol. b:bye

*Lesson Learned dont lie about other guilds in your recruitment threads if you dont want drama in them.*b:thanks

Cat....do you have screenshots of something? Were you secretly in on some negotiations?

Kindly unless you were privy to a conversation refrain from calling people Liars or similiar unless you have some kind of proof.

Clearly from Mia's statement, the impression was\is in thier head that there were merger offers out there for whatever reason. Whether that was from first person or third person or whether it was imagined, doesn't really matter. Unless someone has some kind of proof that Mia maliciously named a faction for attempting to recruit players??
    What possible intent could there be behind that? People just jumping on to thump on a faction during its recruitment thread?

Unless someone else has an axe to grind? Belial is recruiting lev 65+ for TW. Drama inside the faction is DISCOURAGED.
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Clearly from Mia's statement, the impression was\is in thier head that there were merger offers out there for whatever reason. Whether that was from first person or third person or whether it was imagined, doesn't really matter. Unless someone has some kind of proof that Mia maliciously named a faction for attempting to recruit players??

the only merge offers came FROM Rofocal TO Caesar, Tao and Evo. the only fault Mia has is putting up wrong info that Caesar, Tao and Evo approached Rofocal to request that Belial merged with XXX guild and our apparent offers were rejected by Belia.

no, it was not malicious but yes, it raised hell 'cause it WAS wrong info and misleads ppl reading this thread. and frankly, all Mia had to do was apologize nicely that he/she got the wrong information, clarify the situation (as Rofocal was still in the process of talking with the respective guild leaders at that point in time) and make sure there were no misunderstandings. only, well, obviously that did not happen.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the only merge offers came FROM Rofocal TO Caesar, Tao and Evo. the only fault Mia has is putting up wrong info that Caesar, Tao and Evo approached Rofocal to request that Belial merged with XXX guild and our apparent offers were rejected by Belia.

no, it was not malicious but yes, it raised hell 'cause it WAS wrong info and misleads ppl reading this thread. and frankly, all Mia had to do was apologize nicely that he/she got the wrong information, clarify the situation (as Rofocal was still in the process of talking with the respective guild leaders at that point in time) and make sure there were no misunderstandings. only, well, obviously that did not happen.

Exactly.. noone said anything about his/her/its reason for doing it, just that she had done it and it was a lie that they didnt bother to rectify. Instead they choose to flame on as well.

Once again if you are going to talk about ANY guild in your recruitment thread and tell a lie about them, you have to be ignorant to not expect them to respond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    btw, love the signature cat rofl ;p
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thanks b:thanks.

I think I must have got one of those rogue hercs cause he came with some special skills the others dont have. I wouldnt trade him for the world though b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• ScarletAngel - Heavens Tear
    ScarletAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think perhaps everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down, there are always going to be ex members who hold a grudge and try make things look bad for our faction and for your factions, or who misinterpret, make mistakes ect. We are all just run of the mill people here, no one is better than anyone else we are all equals so lets all try be to nice b:surrender

Like someone said before when talking about their members you can't judge a faction on one person alone and likewise you shouldn't judge ours on one person alone either.

Rofocal has cleared up any misunderstanding so lets get back to what this thread is here for b:mischievous

Despite what's been said by a select few Belial is a nice relaxed place to be, we all get along well with no drama and have great fun together. We are currently recruiting lvl 65+ players who are interested in doing TW, if that's you then feel free to message me ingame b:laugh

So how about you all shake hands, make up and get back to playing a fun game b:victory
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    =) agreed. all the best for ur weekend's tw.
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    im pretty sure most in Belial are nice people.
    good luck to ur TW this weekend Belial, hope to see u guys getting a land.

p.s try not to write/input about whatever dealing u have with other guilds in your recruitment thread, probably will only get flamed unless u are praisng that guild.
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ya gl with ur tw Belial
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    akemiz wrote: »
    Thanks b:thanks for taking the step to clear up, i would say u did great. However it's clearly not you who is the one giving the wrong information here. The person who did it, is still enjoying flaming even thou she just got owned b:shocked

i've said earlier. The person who did wrong did not, for the sake of her own mistake and guild's reputation offer an apology which result in the numerous flaming.

It's okay now. Since its obvious who's in the wrong. (not Belial, but just one person)

Good luck for TW this weekend. It would be interesting when evo is weaken.

and this is a free bump
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Even with all the **** on this topic here, if I wasn't already in Belial, I'd join it after reading all of this just to see how true any of the **** here is.

The simple fact is: this is the best darn guild I've been in since I started on PWI other than ViTaLiTy which died when the leader and director left the game.

The rules are very reasonable, they don't put up with BS, they kick out anyone being an idiot. Anyone with a good reason why they did not show up for TW will NOT be kicked out of course, that would just be stupid. (I've heard of one guild that will kick you out if you miss just 1 TW no matter what the reason is)

I've been to every single TW the guild has had since I joined. Yeah we never won, so what? That's no reason to leave a guild. It's much more fun in a guild that keeps trying and does not win than one that wins easy. When the guild that just can't ever seem to win, finally does win, it makes the win that much more meaningful.

I've seen this guild in TW go from losing in 5 minutes and doing nothing, to nearly a win in 5 minutes. Only losing due to lack of attendance when it came down to it.

It's not about if you win, it never is. It's about HOW you win.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    One of the best guilds overall on Heaven's Tear realm.
    Highly recommended if u wanna play the game as u want to play it. Friendly, helpful faction with lots of players online at any time and you can be sure u wont get bored b:victory