Belial recruiting lvl 65+

124»

Comments

• Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yea well go to the other TW factions and see what happens when you miss 1 TW.

Funny on that you claiming to know why we would have lost when you werent there. The only reason we lost was get this a lack of ppl showing up. Yes because taking a nap early in the day on one day would have hurt you. You were on 1 hour before TW and logged off. That is why we lost.

It was a close TW.

You knew it was a TW faction when you joined, OH thats right we didnt jump to get you your TT armors is the real reason why YOU left.

Firstly im not going to rearrange my life for a game by having a nap in the day.

Secondly your saying i was the one that made you lose TW because i was on 1 hour before TW, i only joined the faction because i was told by Zoe it was an active guild

Thirdly close is not good enough you still lost

and finally i had my level 70 TT armour from level 70 so once again your information is wrong i never asked to go on a TT for the drops i always went to support other people who need the drops. Think before you speak next time.
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Melvin can you drop it and let us recruit? Move on, your no longer in guild. Have a good Gaming experience b:byeb:victory

And Ty to all my guildies for backin me up :D seeya in game and good thread zoe hehe
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    enough with sage barbs!

demon barbs ftw >.<

(random spam <.< I envy u Rofocal u're my hero!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    demon barbs ftw
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    demon barbs ftw

are u following me ? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Demon Barb's FTW ...

Figured I would join in the on the Demon Rant :)
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hell yeah demon barbs pwn! now i wait for the day i dont have to pull a cat, and can go full psycho on the battlefield b:laugh
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    huh? barb pull cata??? b:dirty

we uses archer and veno, barb is to stay at hq and just act important b:laugh
  • Skyerlove - Heavens Tear
    Skyerlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I enjoyed my stay in Belial :) Thanks for having me <3
    IF THIS IS A HOUSE OF PANCAKES, WHY CAN'T I EAT THE WALLS?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A lot of our ex members funny to say have ended up in enrage, go figure?

What does this have to do with anything? Enrage rules are keep all drama in world chat and all chat instead of guild chat. All trash talking must be aimed at non-guildies. Unless you were talking about lax TW attendance? Enrage has a bigger problem with opponents showing up; we'll worry about our own people showing up later.

And lastly if you're talking about TT runs, after Radiance bit it, I actually think Enrage is the guild that does the most TTs, and if it's not, ONE of the most. I don't mean solo venos doing TTs, I mean real TT parties where mats are split instead of sold. I still fail to see the "funny" part of anyone joining Enrage from your faction.

Don't get me wrong; I'm used to Enrage-bashing, but at least have your insults make sense or I can't properly appreciate and ridicule them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited May 2009
    so your saying its like ViTaLiTy?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I had heard rofo and some members left but didnt know it was all drama based. Though being that it is this server I cant say Im surprised lol, i just thought they were going ahead with a merge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Funny how the idiots from Belail here have been quiet the past few days. No Miatemerco coming here bragging, and flaming. No Rofocal coming on here boasting about all the drama he's caused in his own guild this last week. Leaving the guild, coming back, causing more drama, yackity yack. Belail is about the biggest /fail guild on HT currently. It's funny how we don't hear any of the inner Belail chaos here on this thread, just a week after how they boasted about how wonderful things are, lol. Rofocal hasn't come on here bragging about how he booted a bunch of guildies after yet again another belail TW loss. Only to just leave the guild himself soon after.

How many guilds did Rofocal, Zoe and company contact to join this past week or so? And how has your doing that helped in your own guild harmony during this time? Not to mention how it effects your guild reputation, on people wanting to maybe join you guys. May as well disband, because you guys have just ruined things for yourself.

Yet they have the nerve to slam guilds like Enrage. /fail

Funny how they don't come on here bragging about all this, ROFL.

So says the Rtard thats hiding there character.

As far as Rofo, he is on vacation. He booted those that conituously refused to show up. Belial is here to stay.

And dip**** I wasnt bragging I was saying ty but nty, but because some ppl are so afraid there Epeens will be shown for how small they really are they jumped and flamed like you.

For the last TW we had 30 members show up. yea thats right 30 ppl to fight Evo. Continue to be a chicken Shizt hide behind that 3 post no name.

I had heard rofo and some members left but didnt know it was all drama based. Though being that it is this server I cant say Im surprised lol, i just thought they were going ahead with a merge.

Rofo is still here hes on vacation. Yes we lost some members, because as I said we had 30 ppl show up for the TW.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarletAngel - Heavens Tear
    ScarletAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The thread has been quiet because I asked that it be left alone for things to cool down and to avoid any drama just so you know and that is clear now I'll carry on...

Veroneka you have your opinions, fair enough you are entitled to them like everyone else. Perhaps if you had posted them under your proper character instead of hiding they would have been reacted to more positively. b:lipcurl

Don't tar everyone with the same brush and I can assure not everyone in Belial are "idiots" like you claim. If you have a problem with Mia, or Rofo then pls by all means take it up with them in private and under your proper name you might find that helps. All I am asking is just leave the rest of us to recruit and make the most of our faction, it has no affect on you at all and would be greatly appreciated.

Belial is still here despite rumour and speculation and we are working hard to make sure it stays so please have a little respect for those of us who are trying to have a nice gaming experience and stick with our friends. This is a recruitment thread and I would really appreciate it if you guys would allow it to be only that. b:thanks

On a lighter note I would like to thank everyone who wished us well after my last post \0/ unfortunately our turn out was low but we had a blast, it's the taking part and having fun that counts, winning is just a bonus

Thank You
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is a recruitment thread and I would really appreciate it if you guys would allow it to be only that. b:thanks

Thank you.

I totally agree, c'mon guys let them recruit in peace.

Perhaps tho Scarlet to facilitate a 'flame free' recruitment thread, it may be prudent to put a leash on those of your members with dubious levels of intelligence before they defame other guilds by making false accusations with regard to merging proposals all whilst under the banner of your guild. You can't blame other guild members for flaming when your own thread sprouts blatant fabrications of reality. No-one ruins your factions reputation or credibility faster than your own members.
    edited May 2009
    Thank you KillerByte, yes I agree which is why the thread was quiet for a few days before Veroneka who seems to have a personal grudge against few for whatever reason stirred it up.

That is all stopping now b:victory

Veroneka I'm not upset I'm just doing the adult thing and trying to keep the peace, if you can't see that then I am sorry, I will say however I won't get into any kind of fight with you as I know people can make up their own minds despite your opinion. Hope you have a nice day b:bye
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For once someone with some sense of maturity in the guild posting here.
    You might want to make a new thread in Guild Banter where most of the other recruiting threads are and ask that this thread be closed instead.
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    can i ask a question? is Mia still the director? Since the way he handle his mistake dont seem worthy of a director =O How is that gonna help in recruiting when its all over the recruiting thread. He's good at bypassing comments about him.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I believe Scarlet might be the director. Not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    belial currently kicking anyone that disagree's with zoe.

who agreed with zoe in the first place?
    edited May 2009
    belial currently kicking anyone that disagree's with zoe.

who agreed with zoe in the first place?

Not at all, I have disagreed with Zoe many times and I'm still here b:chuckle

Forp I had no problem or disagreements with you in the short time with us so I'm asking you nicely this was meant to be a recruitment thread leave it be please b:cute
    edited May 2009
    10 characters

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]