Options
    way to go for more drama on a supposedly recruitment thread b:shutup
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ftw cylcone
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It is not that he isnt informed hes keeping guild banter down for things that arent anyone elses business in which u have no right to tell me what to and not to do, as well as he would not be moving with us and keeping Belial going, hes only doing his job.
    wuh.. no need to go all defensive on me. i'm not flaming or attacking u. and it was just a suggestion not an order. and if it isn't anyone else's business, keep the issue to ur own guild forum.
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lalala

Where's my apology? Who's merging who?
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    was just clearing up what is and isnt being done since i came on here to see how the thread is going and see a lot of rumor/speculation, am sorry if i stepped on any toes. As for our guild i am seeking guilds to merge into us and wish to keep it going at this point. 65+ only tw/tt/gsc/forums/events etc and yes barenaked boxing is hitting this wednesday b:dirty
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah lol, by the way you got that list of all those Enrage members in triads for me yet?

Talk about delusional b:chuckleb:bye

I would give you the list but we all know you cant count over 3.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would give you the list but we all know you cant count over 3.

Ah so let me translate. You cant name more than 3 people, you know your full of it, and so instead your going to try to use an elementary insult to prove your point?

Im REALLY impressed lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    was just clearing up what is and isnt being done since i came on here to see how the thread is going and see a lot of rumor/speculation, am sorry if i stepped on any toes. As for our guild i am seeking guilds to merge into us and wish to keep it going at this point. 65+ only tw/tt/gsc/forums/events etc and yes barenaked boxing is hitting this wednesday b:dirty

Thanks b:thanks for taking the step to clear up, i would say u did great. However it's clearly not you who is the one giving the wrong information here. The person who did it, is still enjoying flaming even thou she just got owned b:shocked
  • Westie - Heavens Tear
    Westie - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would like to thank Ceaser, Toa, Evo for there asking us to merge into them however we have to decline, but you guys are more than welcome to come to Belial.
    It was shorthly after Ceasar was created. Im asking Rofo who it was that talked to him about it. He said it was a Marshall named westiee or close to it and at that time there was 26 spots.

b:shocked my character's name mentioned on the forums! (and my first post!)

Yes I did talk to him, he contacted me yesterday with his request and in no way did I ask for Belial to merge into Caesar. Please talk to your leader Rofocal if you want more information and get your facts straight as to who wanted to join who. b:thanks

I suggest Rofocal contact LittleBell or Edya to clear this matter up as well, seems that it has caused quite a lot of confusion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloodessence - Heavens Tear
    Bloodessence - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To end this thread, I want to say that Caesar will never ask people to merge because we are a guild by ourselves. We also do not need any people coming to our guild saying that they are who and who from which ex wonderful guild. If u wanna join us, just remember that you are a Caesar and nothing else. Furthermore, we dun ask people to join and only people who is referral can join us. I believed that westie would not ask you guys to merge with us. In the first place, I dun see the need to merage with u guys too. So pls stop this thread and "belial"...... happy recruiting.. and hope to see u guys in tw and cube.
  • bolvork
    bolvork Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So how many people left Belial in the middle of the night, and fled to Tao? Seems Miatemaro was duped, and thought he had good info, when in fact they left him instead.

Stay tuned for more drama on this one.
    IGN: Slitt
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Maybe someone got Tao and Caesar mixed up :P

And GASP
    ...but some have there heads so far up there arses they need to pull it out for air, if you think it was anything different than what I am saying or if theres any other reasons.

Anything you say against him is wrong. NOPE DONT SAY IT. It's wrong. Shush. You do not have freedom of opinion. If it's different from what he says, then SHADDUP. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Syreanna - Heavens Tear
    Syreanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Maybe someone got Tao and Caesar mixed up :P

And GASP

Anything you say against him is wrong. NOPE DONT SAY IT. It's wrong. Shush. You do not have freedom of opinion. If it's different from what he says, then SHADDUP. :P

LOL.

b:shutup
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    None left to tao, i booted a bunch for not showing up to tw. Ask b4 assuming and talking **** :)- b:laugh

As for your thread blood i never said we were asked for a merge with Caesar. i said i was inquiring about one from us to you, yes i talked to westie, to speak to your leader. which unfortunately she seems to not have the common courtesy to reply back to anyone anyways whether it be a good or bad reply.

Goodluck to your guilds as well.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    shinjiruu wrote: »
    Caesar

Meaning of Caesar
    Exploiters of bugs

ppl.jpg

And this is why I say nty to a merge with ceasar. Though it looks like they maybe missing some ppl this weekend.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ppl.jpg

And this is why I say nty to a merge with ceasar. Though it looks like they maybe missing some ppl this weekend.

Omg. How old are you???... 5???
  • ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear
    ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this is by far the most interesting guild recruitment thread and my fav. Also, love the website, very nice. Good luck in your future endeavors. btw how large is your guild atm and the majority lvls of the members?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this is by far the most interesting guild recruitment thread and my fav. Also, love the website, very nice. Good luck in your future endeavors. btw how large is your guild atm and the majority lvls of the members?

TY and glad you liked it. Ty for well wishes. majority of our members are 70+ and we are a level 3 faction.
    Omg. How old are you???... 5???

Why because I caught one of there members exploiting a bug, and that was just last night. And it his reply was oh well its just a game. And goes for anyone exploiting such glitches if I see them I SS them and report them regardless of faction they are in.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why because I caught one of there members exploiting a bug, and that was just last night. And it his reply was oh well its just a game. And goes for anyone exploiting such glitches if I see them I SS them and report them regardless of faction they are in.

There's a post on the General Discussion thread...warning to all griefers, killing in Room one of CoF is now considered an exploit and is punishable. Hehe... ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    None left to tao, i booted a bunch for not showing up to tw. Ask b4 assuming and talking **** :)- b:laugh

As for your thread blood i never said we were asked for a merge with Caesar. i said i was inquiring about one from us to you, yes i talked to westie, to speak to your leader. which unfortunately she seems to not have the common courtesy to reply back to anyone anyways whether it be a good or bad reply.

Goodluck to your guilds as well.
    u do realise that ppl have lives outside of the game rite? she's currently having her major exams so yeah, i think she has the right to put on hold certain guild matters. even then, a merge would affect our whole guild and she would've had to discuss with majority of her officers as well as announcing it to the guild etc.
    ppl.jpg

brilliant, sherlock. summarizing a whole guild up based on one person. imagine how ppl would classify Belial based on you or rofocal alone. *eyeroll*
  • WiZoStOrMz - Sanctuary
    WiZoStOrMz - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ppl.jpg

*yawn* What the hell do you guys do with your lives anyways.
    lmfao. Why dont you go up on the world chat and ask the GMs to ban half the server. Or better yet Shut down the server for a whole week to ban everyone at once cause you can't catch everyone at once.
  • Westie - Heavens Tear
    Westie - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ppl.jpg

If I gained one zen every time I got pked in the cube spawnpoint by people in other factions, I'd be rich! Pity I never screenshotted it and posted it on my own guild's recruitment thread...

b:bye Anyway, good luck Belial!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • right
    right Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thats funny i seem to remember a number of people leaving, not getting booted, after you lost yet another TW last week because of your childish behavior because people dont want to waste charm etc on a TW which everyone knows you werent going to win. Maybe your the one who should stop talking ****
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I kinda like getting pked in room one.... gets me to the teleporter faster then walking b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If I gained one zen every time I got pked in the cube spawnpoint by people in other factions, I'd be rich! Pity I never screenshotted it and posted it on my own guild's recruitment thread...

b:bye Anyway, good luck Belial!!!

It shows that we have integrity that we dont accept anyone that uses exploits.
    u do realise that ppl have lives outside of the game rite? she's currently having her major exams so yeah, i think she has the right to put on hold certain guild matters. even then, a merge would affect our whole guild and she would've had to discuss with majority of her officers as well as announcing it to the guild etc.
    brilliant, sherlock. summarizing a whole guild up based on one person. imagine how ppl would classify Belial based on you or rofocal alone. *eyeroll*

On the contrary its based on more than just 1 person. Look at all of your comments so far.
    right wrote: »
    Thats funny i seem to remember a number of people leaving, not getting booted, after you lost yet another TW last week because of your childish behavior because people dont want to waste charm etc on a TW which everyone knows you werent going to win. Maybe your the one who should stop talking ****

wrongo. miss 1 post. Those particular ones that you are trying to claim left, Those 2 left because we dont pay for repairs had nothing to do with losing a TW we do however pay for all the catapults and towers outa the faction funds.
    Funny how you claim everyone knew we would lose, Hate to break this to you but we almost won except for the lack of ppl showing up. So until you post under your ingame name you're nobody, and Ill even go so far as to say even if you did post under you IGN your prolly still nobody and was one of those that got kicked.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edya - Heavens Tear
    Edya - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I suggest you go talk to edya and neo.

roflcopter ...no need, I'll just clear it up here.

Tao definitely did not ask you to merge with us. When neo said Belial wants to talk to us, I thought it was his nemo way of inviting me to do a 2-3 run. b:chuckle You approached Neo about joining us... and uh, it didn't happen so that's all folks.

Creating false demand is not the same thing as being demanded. Silly Belial. You had so many positive accolades in the beginning of this thread too..
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wrongo. miss 1 post. Those particular ones that you are trying to claim left, Those 2 left because we dont pay for repairs had nothing to do with losing a TW we do however pay for all the catapults and towers outa the faction funds.

Funny how you claim everyone knew we would lose, Hate to break this to you but we almost won except for the lack of ppl showing up. So until you post under your ingame name you're nobody, and Ill even go so far as to say even if you did post under you IGN your prolly still nobody and was one of those that got kicked.

Im not scared to post under my IGN Mia, that was a simple mistake that happened when i was looking at my avatars and clicked the wrong one thats all.

I didnt get kicked i left because i logged onto the game, instantly got told that everyone was angry with me because i didnt want to sacrifice my sleep pattern to play in a stupid TW, and yes i knew we would lose straight away because of the main fact that Belial has no active damage dealers apart from Rule which are above level 70.

Also what made me leave was the fact that people was moaning in guild chat about how Evo had fully buffed players each time they spawned and also had spammed ironheart on them and people were unsure about how to deal with that situation. The last straw was being told by Biomancer that anyone who didnt turn up to TW was insantly going to get booted which in my PoV is an epic fail at leading a faction.

Apprantly people didnt want me to leave Belial but tough it sucks and i even got whispers from Belial members straight after i left saying that they dont blame me for leaving and will probably follow soon anyway
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol ok..so now caesar and tao have both cleared the air of this. wheres Evo? b:chuckle
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    On the contrary its based on more than just 1 person. Look at all of your comments so far.

actually i was just refering to ur 'nice' amendment of the meaning of Caesar where u said we're exploiters of bugs. i don't see anyone else exploiting bugs in their comments.

and my guildmates were merely trying to clarify the fact that it was not Caesar who approached Belial for a merge. although, i admit, some were not tactful. but then again, not everyone's perfect. u poke us, we poke back. simple as that.

and before commenting bout our posts, please reread and reflect on your own not-so-stellar comments so far.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    actually i was just refering to ur 'nice' amendment of the meaning of Caesar where u said we're exploiters of bugs. i don't see anyone else exploiting bugs in their comments.

and my guildmates were merely trying to clarify the fact that it was not Caesar who approached Belial for a merge. although, i admit, some were not tactful. but then again, not everyone's perfect. u poke us, we poke back. simple as that.

and before commenting bout our posts, please reread and reflect on your own not-so-stellar comments so far.

You mean my replys to you members comment.
    Im not scared to post under my IGN Mia, that was a simple mistake that happened when i was looking at my avatars and clicked the wrong one thats all.

I didnt get kicked i left because i logged onto the game, instantly got told that everyone was angry with me because i didnt want to sacrifice my sleep pattern to play in a stupid TW, and yes i knew we would lose straight away because of the main fact that Belial has no active damage dealers apart from Rule which are above level 70.

Also what made me leave was the fact that people was moaning in guild chat about how Evo had fully buffed players each time they spawned and also had spammed ironheart on them and people were unsure about how to deal with that situation. The last straw was being told by Biomancer that anyone who didnt turn up to TW was insantly going to get booted which in my PoV is an epic fail at leading a faction.

Apprantly people didnt want me to leave Belial but tough it sucks and i even got whispers from Belial members straight after i left saying that they dont blame me for leaving and will probably follow soon anyway

Yea well go to the other TW factions and see what happens when you miss 1 TW.

Funny on that you claiming to know why we would have lost when you werent there. The only reason we lost was get this a lack of ppl showing up. Yes because taking a nap early in the day on one day would have hurt you. You were on 1 hour before TW and logged off. That is why we lost.

It was a close TW.

You knew it was a TW faction when you joined, OH thats right we didnt jump to get you your TT armors is the real reason why YOU left.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]