Comments

• caricazentsuki
    caricazentsuki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Elemental Weakness

Increases target's physical defence by 4%
    Reduces target's elemental defence by 4%
    Reduces target's speed by 30%

no effect,well at lvl 10 should be ph def +40% to target,elemental def -40% and speed -30%..but t doesn't work and it isn't the 40%
  • aazadan
    aazadan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not sure this qualifies as a genie bug, as I suppose it could be something us players haven't figured out yet, but the growth stat seems to be stuck at 50 for every genie.
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so what is going to be done about all the spirit people have waisted on these bugged skills? i bought both healing and reflective aura maxed them then found out there broke.
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so what is going to be done about all the spirit people have waisted on these bugged skills? i bought both healing and reflective aura maxed them then found out there broke.

I am most definitely interested in this, as I had a genie with some of the broken skills that I decomposed to re-roll for a new one, party (not solely) due to the broken skill issues.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited May 2009

They will probably be fixed and then youll have them on yer genie, good as new!
    Back.
  • poorteg
    poorteg Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Hi folks! It's your friendly neighborhood Tiger here.

Reflective Aura
    Current: Reflects all damage from other players back at the caster for 4 seconds
    Actual: No effect.
    We are looking into getting a fix or clarification.

This skill is working, it just need to be timed right. A barb has this skill and it reflected 2k damage back on me.

Whoever said it not working is casting the skill at the wrong time to reflect the damage
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tree of Protection

Description: Increases max HP by 15% for 5 seconds and restores full HP every 3 seconds for 6 seconds.

Issue: Skill intermittently does not run for full time. Still testing, but approx. 50% of the time the skill will only last for 2-3 seconds or will not appear to work at all.

Had the same problem with this skill at lvl 10, it should be lasting longer but when casted only works for 2 secs =( however the healing works just fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
    edited May 2009
    They will probably be fixed and then youll have them on yer genie, good as new!

not if youve already forgoten the skill because it was fail cause it was bugged. tell u what gms well make a compromis bring back the oracle event -to replace spirit enrage will behave this time we promise
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Mage Star's buff icon says it absorbs physical damage while it absorbs magical. Spark's (the genie skill, not eruption) debuff icon shows as buff icon (light blue borders instead of pink). Sand Shield's icon description says "immune to Wood damage" while it should be "immune to Earth damage". Those are the bugs I've found so far... Nothing major through...

Edit: Here's in the format:

Mage Star
    Current: Buff icon says it absorbs physical damage.
    Actual Effect: It absorbs magical damage.

Spark
    Current: Debuff icon shows as buff.
    Actual Effect: It's a debuff after all.

Sand Shield
    Current: Buff icon says it makes immune to Wood damage.
    Actual Effect: It makes immune to Earth damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wind Force

Current description states effect lasts 4.5 seconds plus one second for every 40 dexterity.

Actual effect: speedup lasts roughly 2 seconds (with less than 40 points of dexterity).
  • killermachine
    killermachine Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Piercing flames
    Skill description says it does damage based on characters accuracy.
    It does not seem to be the case
  • WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear
    WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So Genies have no health healing skills? Pointless. /kills my genie nao
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    not if youve already forgoten the skill because it was fail cause it was bugged. tell u what gms well make a compromis bring back the oracle event -to replace spirit enrage will behave this time we promise

Genies only seem useful in PVP anyway,, since your on a PVE server, I'd recommend you to go kill 20 mobs and replace your precious spirit b:chuckle
    So Genies have no health healing skills? Pointless. /kills my genie nao

Genies would seem worthless on a PVE server,, their skills seem more useful to PVP.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tbh the healing skill heals like 1 hp lol.
    And the durations are too short >.>
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Genies only seem useful in PVP anyway,, since your on a PVE server, I'd recommend you to go kill 20 mobs and replace your precious spirit b:chuckle

Genies would seem worthless on a PVE server,, their skills seem more useful to PVP.

ALOT of people pvp on heavens tear its rare if you dont pass by someone in pk mode
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • KwanYing - Heavens Tear
    KwanYing - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Skill: Wind Shield

Description: Uses Wind Power to protect yourself. Reduces DMG recieved by 12%.
    Increases Attack Speed and Dexterity by 10%

Issue: No 10% Dex Boni, but 10% Evasion <.<

Buggy or wrong Description ?
    edited May 2009

Im in the most hated pking faction in HT i are pk nub but still waisted spirit =/fail gms should do my compromise enrage will behave
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Name of skill: Nullify Poison
    Current Description of Skill: Become immune to wood damage and anti wood effects for 6.8 seconds (at level 9)
    Actual Effect: Duration of immunity is one third stated of what is stated in the description.
  • SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear
    SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Name of = Toa Chi, or something rather

The skill is suppose to grant +50HP regen to all near by Squad members & grant speed bonus as well.

Well the Speed bonus works, but the +50hp regen does not work at all. I have tried 20 times over still only got +10hp regen.

I could go on & on, on the skills that I have tried & they didn't work. Really should look into all of them. To many skills to list to be honest.
    b:dirtyb:kiss
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Tree of Protection

Description: Increases max HP by 15% for 5 seconds and restores full HP every 3 seconds for 6 seconds.

Issue: Skill intermittently does not run for full time. Still testing, but approx. 50% of the time the skill will only last for 2-3 seconds or will not appear to work at all.

OK I had full HP and tried to use this (ps I have a gold HP charm on). Not only did it last for a whole 1 second it ticked the charm, which doesn't really make any sense. Just a suggestion instead of 5 seconds how about 5 minutes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Tree of Protection

OK I had full HP and tried to use this (ps I have a gold HP charm on). Not only did it last for a whole 1 second it ticked the charm, which doesn't really make any sense. Just a suggestion instead of 5 seconds how about 5 minutes?

Seconded on the length, but I think that's outsided the scope of this thread.

<rant>
    I mean, really, what good is an HP boost for 5 sec, especially when the healing (assuming that it works right) doesn't refill your life until 3sec in, giving you 2 sec of increased life, and, in most cases I've experienced, the healing effect doesn't even refillyour life at 3 sec, only completing at 6 sec, essentially wasting the entire 5 sec duration of the increased life.
    </rant>
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tree of Protection

Current Description of Skill: Increases max HP by 60%(lvl10) for 5 seconds and restores HP to full every 3 seconds for 6 seconds
    Actual Effect: Heals you for 2k every 3 seconds instead of healing to full. Level does not increase healing effect.
  • Rebela - Heavens Tear
    Rebela - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    can i get an official reply pls b:surrender
    not about the skills but about the genie's Growth feature (that one that is supposed to influence ur chances of getting more random/lucky points once in 10 lvls) that is set by default to 50. I haven't sen anyone with more or less than 50 Growth. Is it a bug or will be like this forever?
    b:thanks
  • Timmascus - Sanctuary
    Timmascus - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Name of skill: Whirlwind
    Current Description of Skill: Deal small amount of damage to nearby targetsand stuns them for 2 seconds
    as well as reduce their moving speed
    Actual Effect: No idea but at the watcher skill selection the stunning wasn't mentioned so I chickened out.

So does it stun?
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Earthflame - Zeal starting skill

Description: Calls a pillar of flame to scorch the target for 5 seconds. Redces the target's attack and defnse by 4%, and increases the target's move speed by 3%.

Issue: Call for Clarification: Should this skill be INCREASING the target's move speed or DECREASING? Increase seems somehow counter-intuitive.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the skill description under skill inquiry on genie page for faith does not say it grants a chance of status immunity.
    lvl 1 faith actual skill description says it gives u 10% chance of status immunity for 5seconds
    lvl 3 faith skill description also still says gives 10% chance of status immunity for 5 seconds.

i have not actually tested the skill out, however with it being a lvl 15 advanced skill i was expecting something more than... a 10% chance and 5 seconds which does not increase. i suspect this is a bug but if not just delete this post then

Actually there skill say 10% chance per rank of skill meaning lvl 3= 30% chance only being fully successful at 10 which requires lvl 100 :D. Personally this skills huge energy cost may not even be worth getting (180) O.o by time 5 secs is up u wont have energy replemished to use again. I got this skill cause 1 second CD but unkowingly finding it it literally takes up all your points into VIT to cast and cd pointless being u wont have energy to cast again so i thinking of unlearning it, thought be good for pvp guess not :D Apocs ftw!
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Occult ice

At lvl 3 at the moment.

Description:A frigid blast of cold air.Has a 60% chance to freeze target for 3.9 seconds.
    Actual effect:the freeze isn't nearly as long as it say's ,like at lvl 3 instead of 3.9 it only last's about 1.9 or 2 seconds.
  • Paul - Heavens Tear
    Paul - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Poisonous Swarm

Current Description of Skill : Causes wood damage based on the targets lvl and reduces the targets movement speed, Duration 9 seconds.
    Add 1 str= damage increase by 1%.
    Actual Effect : Damage is the same regardless of targets lvl, duration is 4 seconds, adding str = no effect.

Blinding sand

Current Description of Skill : Decreases accuracy of target and enemies within 10 meters and decreases casting speed, duration 8 seconds.
    every 20 dex added = duration + 1second.
    Actual Effect : no change in targets accuracy or casting speed, only see the skill on single target, not all targets in 10 meter radius, duration 8 seconds.
    i added 40 dex still no change in duration.

Weakness

Current Description of Skill : Reduces targets attack speed for 5 seconds.
    add 40 dex = duration +1 second
    Actual Effect : no change in targets attack speed, duration is 3 seconds.
    i added 40 dex= no change in duration.

Tree of Protection

Current Description of Skill : Increces max hp for 5 seconds and restores full hp every 3 seconds for 6 seconds.
    add 40 dex= duration of max hp + 1 second.
    Actual Effect : add to my max hp but lowers the hp i have for 2 seconds then fills a bit of hp then fills it full.
    added 40 dex= no change in duration of max hp
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    "Wind Shield
    Decreases damage taken and increases attack rate and evasion for 8 seconds.
    Does all of the above but only lasts 2 seconds."

Our testing has never been able to confirm this issue. The least amount of duration we experienced was 7 seconds (Base Dex = 5). At Dex = 50, the duration lasted 8 seconds. We will be modifying the base duration to 7 seconds but as far as we can tell, it is working as intended.

i would like you to test longetivity's initial skill explosive fist. it says it lasts for 4 seconds, but actually lasts for 2. tested with lvl 1 longetivity. can u confirm this?
  • Bromsen - Heavens Tear
    Bromsen - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tree of Protection

Current Description of Skill : Increces max hp for 5 seconds and restores full hp every 3 seconds for 6 seconds.
    add 40 dex= duration of max hp + 1 second.
    Actual Effect :only lasts 2-3 seconds for me. I can video the screen in action if you want proof. The swirl is cool looking, but I'd rather have an actual usable skill.