Aoe Guide And Tips For Clerics

Options

Comments

• Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you go a bit south east from the Petalis on the big hill, you'll find a nice flat area with LOADS of them. There it's nothing to grab as many as you can handle. By the time you finish picking up the drops, they've respawned as they seem to have a VERY fast respawn rate. Just remember, the mechanical wolves are not aggro, but the big plants are. They're easily avoidable since they don't move, just be aware of how close you are to them. It also helps to start small with no more than 10 to get your timing right, plus since you're LA you may want to keep it smallish anyway since these are magic mobs. Robe clerics with vit would fare better with the larger groups.
  • fantaziukas
    fantaziukas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hm i am aoe to from 44 lvl , for aoe well is usless and you can do more then 50 mobs if you got big wood rez, siren is good for low lvl and metal master is great boost for kiling
    all about cleric aoe is how much you can pull , more wooz rez and purify lvl , give you much more mobs, lvl 10 purify alow to pull so much mobs so slow pc get lag,
    btw razor, siren, tempest no need to big lvl to aoe, it just more hits, its all about surviving
    i will give you some aoe cords:
    for 44 i aoe flowers in 431 762 , in this lvl you have nice purify to have a lot of them
    from 48 lvl i aoe in 695 930 its 5 mobs but thay wont atack if not hited, very good for newb who never done aoe, close is second island where is 57 lvl mobs.
    from 58 lvl i aoe in 560 304 it a lot of mobs if you good from where you can aoe up tp 70 lvl or more and still get 0.5% from one pull.

some tips from old aoe'er

if you good you can pull a lot of mobs then ,then ataking cast a lot of IH then purify, razor, purify, tempes, purify, razor it will by fast but more risk in it.

always look at chi and never use spark if you dont have half chi bar.

always have two gear one for aoe one for pvp/pve/solo or what you like.

LA can aoe but much less mobs , max i know is about 10 mobs.

you wil have "helper" who sow "helpess" cleric atack by a lot of mobs and try to help it thay hit mobs using aoe dont try to save them, ,kill mobs, helper will die in about 5-6 sec , take drops if helper do more dmg then you , and then rezz, always say "dont atack" if you sow "helper" runing you way.

cleric solo aoe and full atack wont work , so if you full atack just kill flying mobs, if you more for suport - do aoe, aoe it much faster in lvl and cheaper then fly mobs griding but , some player dont like to by "weak in pvp" and stil go for full atack.

razor is uber pvp spell, it HUGE p dmg , it was like "omfg wtf" for me, macro is easy , sleep, debuff armor , spark, razor, from lvl 7 or 8 it's start one shot arcane player , from 10 lvl i can one shot la players.

never aoe tired if you make mistakes you die , and tired you make much more mistakes
    P.S. cleric solo aoe is great monay making from 50 lvl you can make 1kk i day if you smart
  • Yuggy - Heavens Tear
    Yuggy - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you wil have "helper" who sow "helpess" cleric atack by a lot of mobs and try to help it thay hit mobs using aoe dont try to save them, ,kill mobs, helper will die in about 5-6 sec , take drops if helper do more dmg then you , and then rezz, always say "dont atack" if you sow "helper" runing you way.

I lost count of the times someone has tried to "help" me... Groan
    cleric solo aoe and full atack wont work , so if you full atack just kill flying mobs

You are quite wrong about this. If I'm paying attention my hp never gets below 1/2 and that's killing as many as I can pull. My wood resist is 8k when aoe'ing. A few more hp would make it easier but it's all about fast refresh on purify.
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well I'll share some of my experience with the AoE solo grinding as a lvl 63 LA cleric. I have about 1680 hp and a full set of good LA and arcane. I use the arcane for my solo grinding of course. (I actually could wedge a few more HP shards in and I probably will soon)

On the hexkisses I pull about 15 to 20 (maybe 25 max). It takes a lot of patience, but I manage. First I'll look at my field of victims and see if there are any Sacrificials. If so I go solo them. Then I take to the air and start grabbing. I pause every now and then to cast IH (I prefer this over Wellspring while gathering) and purge (lvl 5 atm). Then I gather them up and fire off another IH (maybe a Wellspring if low) and a purge and start razoring them. I go IH, purge, razor, repeat until they are dead. Anytime my hp gets below half I throw in a wellspring in addition to the IH.

This is where I have problems:

- Every 4 or 5 sets I die. No idea why but all of a sudden my hp goes from stacked to lacked. Even a quick Wellspring is not quick enough. I have no idea where this huge hit comes from or how to avoid it. The other sets went well and my HP never spiked so low on those sets. I usually have an IH stacked to keep HP pumping into me as I do it, but there it is. Is increase attack mob buff or increase magic attack mobs doing this to me? Seems like a lot of work to weed them all out first then round up. Dying once out of 5 means I get my exp back for the death, plus a slight amount more and of course a lot of drops, but hardly worth my time if only looking for exp. as mentioned it is good for grinding drops and spirit though.

- Do other wood DoT mobs round up easier? Hexkisses are tough to get to group together. They all seem to do their own thing. I mean out of 20 I might get 16 targeted (I try and pick the center most one to target), but 4 are off to the side. Sometimes 2 on each side of my razor effect. Then if I move even an inch they scatter all over again. It seems I waste so much mp and time trying to get them to group up. They just don't make sense. If I run back a hexkiss won't necessarily come directly towards me. They might go off to the right. This is on level ground. Any advice on rounding them up? I tried circling. Do all wood DoT mobs do this crazy scatter thing?

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. One mistake I made early on was to use tempest. I figured a huge metal attack against wood would be great and sure it works every now and again, but loose that chi and you're toast. I learned that lesson the hard way and quick. Now I stick to razor only.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    First off all, it happens to me too, lv72 and lv73 mobs, i pull them all is fine, hp is steady and all of the sudden puff i am dead lol....believe me i wish to know why too >.<
    *though sometimes it happens because lag, and your timing for IH and purify is then way off and the dmg stacked on you is very high, 1900dmg on me lol*

About the gathering.
    Idk if i wrote it in the guide.
    when you land they will try to spread around, to stop this you actually need to come in their attack range and move only in that circle

attack range of the first lined mobs

you

away from first line psy attacks

first lined mobs

2nd lined mobs
    move in that range and you will be able to gather them in a group so your razzor will hit all of them.
    Like this

* - mobs
    + - you

+

+
    + ----
    ---- +
    +

+ --**************************
    + ---
    +
    +

Now combine the first "badly put explanation" and this together, and tell me if you understand xDD

*If you dont get it ill draw it in paint *
    b:dirty
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Draw a paint, Nelae. :p

Putting even 30 mobs close together is easy if you know how, it just takes a while to figure out what to do. I did this with another cleric yesterday and he was pretty good at pulling them close together to what I pulled so even two people can coordinate the moves.

I guess I will ask somebody to make a vid of when I am doing that... but I wanna see the paint first. :D

And if you keep dying a lot then you might wanna try to get armor with more wood resist before you go that crazy again.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well here i go xDD

I am sure when you pull the mobs and you land, it looks sumthin like this
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/tfioi/2009-04-1014-30-18.jpg
    or in paint
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/tfioi/untitled1.jpg

green dot is you
    red ones are the big bad buggers

So now pick a side to go to, make sure that most of the mobs wont move, to do that you need to be in their range *green circle*. sumthin like this..
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/tfioi/untitled2.jpg

After you do this the other part of the mobs should bunch up to the bunch that did not move, like this
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/tfioi/untitled3.jpg
    or in game like this
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/tfioi/2009-05-1620-52-47.jpg
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    With good enough wings, you don't need to spend time rearranging them. When you gather your last, head a distance away to get some distance. About 1 or 2 extra IB stops should work. Land and cast a double IB using the combo method. Now look for which is in the lead. They tend to move towards a side, so go the same route. You don't want max distance, but about 12m between you and them works. As the stragglers come in, they will take the same route and stop while you move to the 12m range. Once used to it, you can land them perfectly within AoE range of eachother as soon as they get in attack range. Drawback is it needs a monster free area you can fly to. Good part is it let's you draw them away from 'helpers' and makes them stick out more when they try to get in on it.

One thing I was never able to try, due to not enough high lvls, was a dual method. To speed it up mostly, have 2 people using most powerful attacks at once to kill the mobs quickly. Only works well if you have the mobs relatively close together, and few other grinders however. Either a cleric, or a demon BM with the celestial roar to run in for stun and Heaven's Flame. Double damage on Tempest means insta-kill on wood mobs basically.

EDIT: Just looked at the path in the paint image, doing it that way often has some mobs circle the opposite way and get further out of AoE range. Usually jumping over the mobs on the edge has a better chance of making them all go in the same direction than the other method.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That "jump" well seen many clerics die that way xDD *miss and land in the mobs*

There is a better way, which i use, just i cant explain it, or even draw it *lolz*
    I would film it, but my laptop would die >.>

And any ways, when you get a hang of this on my paint thingie, its not hard and the mobs wont go to the side, you just need to watch them closely and stop in the right time and they will move straight to the mobs that are still and bunch up nicely.
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That explanation and drawing was money. Thanks. Makes a ton of sense too. I'll give it a shot and see if I can get the hang of it.

As for getting spiked in damage I'd love to hear any explanation you have on how to avoid that no matter how convoluted it may be. Nothing is more frustrating then getting a good grouping, thinking you have control, then BAM!! on your back. One obvious answer (which I did accidentally) was to IH while flying slightly over the heads of the mobs (They caught up faster then I though when I was circling around) Of course they all hit me with melee damage as opposed to DoT and that did me in. But I'm more talking about when you have good distance yet somehow you get spiked. Someone suggested lag on your heals, which I can understand, but I've had it happen while over spamming IH. I mean basically I was getting sick of it happening so for a while I was doing IH, pure, 3 IH then attack and repeat. Thought it was working well for a while and even got blasted that way. Maybe a mob is getting a critical hit on me or something? I don't know. I'll keep trying.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sacrificial mob or 2 of those were probably in your grouping, cause as far as i know and the general opinion of PWiers, DoT cant crit....
    I wish i could help you in here, but idk the answer >.>
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only a few things I can think of.

Using Purehearted is causing a gap where eventually the 2 IBs that could have been cast aren't there to sustain heal over time properly. This is if you are referring to your health dropping abnormally, as opposed to seeing the damage from poison stack ramp up.

Purify was neglected to be cast/didn't get input by an over-write from hitting IB afterwards. Alot of times a double cast of IB would take place when you only wanted one before Purify to go off. This and Plume Shot are our two spells to really watch out for when button mashing.

If the damage itself shown from the poison stack ramps up inexplicably, it is a good chance the mob is bugged. I had this happen when I moved up to Malicious Cadevils. At first they were easy the first couple days I did it. Then suddenly I started dieing for no seeming reason every few hours. Finally noticed what was doing it after a while.

Dmg stack would be roughly 550 total per tick. Damage would accrue as normal, with 550, 1100, 1650. Then purify goes off. Damage would reset to 550 next tick, but then went up to 2750, before falling to 1650. It's like for one brief tick, it would use the previous counter as if I had never used purify, but the one before and after all acted like the Purify I used worked.

I have only had that issue on Cadevils, going on the chipmunqs has never given me that problem. I would wonder if it was a strange weird debuff, if it wasn't a perfect multiple like the stack stayed. Heck, only reason I lived was the heal stack hit the same time as poison did. If it wasn't for that, not sure how long it would have taken me to find that.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only a few things I can think of.

Using Purehearted is causing a gap where eventually the 2 IBs that could have been cast aren't there to sustain heal over time properly. This is if you are referring to your health dropping abnormally, as opposed to seeing the damage from poison stack ramp up.

Never use Pureheart ever.. ever.. for AOE grind. Because the moment you use Pureheart, I will start laughing how crazy of a @#%@%other @%%@#%er you are at using such a crazy high channel heal. Or I'm gonna worship your pixels of -99% channeling gear. But anyhow, in most cases better to Wellspring + Ironheart instead

Purify was neglected to be cast/didn't get input by an over-write from hitting IB afterwards. Alot of times a double cast of IB would take place when you only wanted one before Purify to go off. This and Plume Shot are our two spells to really watch out for when button mashing.

Hint: Level 8+ Purify. Level 5+ feels barely enough for AOE grind. Oh yea, you did double cast because you were mashing the keyboard. .. (Lack of control.. tsk tsk)

If the damage itself shown from the poison stack ramps up inexplicably, it is a good chance the mob is bugged. I had this happen when I moved up to Malicious Cadevils. At first they were easy the first couple days I did it. Then suddenly I started dieing for no seeming reason every few hours. Finally noticed what was doing it after a while.

If poison stack damage > 10% of your HP and your HP is at least < 75% Max HP. Purify. Problem solved... next!

Dmg stack would be roughly 550 total per tick. Damage would accrue as normal, with 550, 1100, 1650. Then purify goes off. Damage would reset to 550 next tick, but then went up to 2750, before falling to 1650. It's like for one brief tick, it would use the previous counter as if I had never used purify, but the one before and after all acted like the Purify I used worked.

High Wood resist gear... try to find crappy gear that only has two elemental resist Wood + something else. You won't get ticked for a lot anymore. And remember Purify level 8+

I have only had that issue on Cadevils, going on the chipmunqs has never given me that problem. I would wonder if it was a strange weird debuff, if it wasn't a perfect multiple like the stack stayed. Heck, only reason I lived was the heal stack hit the same time as poison did. If it wasn't for that, not sure how long it would have taken me to find that.

Just look at your elemental def. Some mobs really affect it a lot and you have to take note of your Elemental Damage Reduction for each elemental (Fire, Water, Earth, Water, Wood)

Because ZephyrX is better than cookies.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    um blessing of purehearted is great chi builder for tempest and purifyb:cute
    low MP cost and 15 chi per cast.
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    with 3 sec chann and 1 sec cast >.>
    best chi builder is every Vanguard
  • meaangirl
    edited May 2009
    Options
    with 3 sec chann and 1 sec cast >.>
    best chi builder is every Vanguard

okay, 100MP per cast, 5 chi per cast. 1.5 casting time.
    3x1.5=4.5 seconds blessing of purehearted is 4 seconds for 15 chi
    300 MP vs like, 20
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can't believe how utterly worthless Zephyr's post was :) To start with, this was in response to the poster who wondered why he was dieing during the run, not things I've done. So skills mentioned, are the ones he said he is using. Works alot better to respond when you know what your are responding to.

First, I have never used anything but IB when doing solo AoE. It's all about HoT, you gain health beginning, stable in middle, lose near end before it purifies. Might be found under the posts when I originally posted how to solo AoE using flight to gather 20+ mobs on this forum. This was back before people knew about it, and I was called a liar for claiming to have done it last year. So I love when someone explains to me the very thing I came up with. Kudos on that one.

I've had lvl 9 Purify for quite a while. Originally had it so I could double cast IB, cast Razor, and Purify would be ready to use. Boosted it some more just because. Double cast is something that occurs for people with lag. Sometimes it will accept the first time it is pressed, sometimes it doesn't. If they get in the habit of pressing twice thinking the first won't work, they run the risk of doing a double cast IB. Again, not what I have to deal with, but what the poster I am answering might be experiencing.

The next part you post is utter babble since you don't even get it. All legendary gear, but that has nothing to do with it. Neither does when Purify is cast. Purify is cast, I actually watched the animation, and it did clear the stack the first time poison returned and dealt damage. It then ramped up as if it hadn't been cast, before returning to normal amount.

If it was ele resist, guess what, the numbers would be higher the whole time. This is about 1 tick of the 3 that hit that acts in a way it shouldn't. How is this known. Because the other 30+ times it does it normally. And it only happens on those one type of mob, going to a higher level mob that deals more damage does not have that problem. So again, the ele resist theory was terrible to begin with, and senseless when your way would have the dmg ramp even more resulting in wipe.

Before trying to post Zephyr, you might want to read the threads and figure out what is being said. Your red text in the bottom half didn't even deal with the post parts you were trying to refer to, and showed just general lack of knowledge on the subject. Jumping in to the last post and posting without thinking things through usually ends as badly as that did.
  • Yuggy - Heavens Tear
    Yuggy - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Uh I thought it was general knowledge to just ignore his posts?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

First, I have never used anything but IB when doing solo AoE. It's all about HoT, you gain health beginning, stable in middle, lose near end before it purifies. Might be found under the posts when I originally posted how to solo AoE using flight to gather 20+ mobs on this forum. This was back before people knew about it, and I was called a liar for claiming to have done it last year. So I love when someone explains to me the very thing I came up with. Kudos on that one.

b:surrender It was a good idea, and ppl asked to write it down when they saw me doing it ;p
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:surrender It was a good idea, and ppl asked to write it down when they saw me doing it ;p

Wasn't at you Nelae, was at spanky :)
  • meaangirl
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o btw, AoE grinding on phys mobs is quite hard.. when you cast tempest/razor feathers/ironheart its very easy to be interruptedb:shutup
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can't believe how utterly worthless Zephyr's post was :) To start with, this was in response to the poster who wondered why he was dieing during the run, not things I've done. So skills mentioned, are the ones he said he is using. Works alot better to respond when you know what your are responding to.

Oh.. meh... it's fun to flame. But anyhow, it's somewhat arite.. Meh.. meh meh.

Well... I said no Pureheart. Basically what you said.. and ugh.. could probably help to say things twice just in case. I mean.. the hamburger is the same, just the package is different. But anyhow, what does gloating about killing 20+ mobs have to do with this forum besides making your Penor big as hell?

I've had lvl 9 Purify for quite a while. Originally had it so I could double cast IB, cast Razor, and Purify would be ready to use. Boosted it some more just because. Double cast is something that occurs for people with lag. Sometimes it will accept the first time it is pressed, sometimes it doesn't. If they get in the habit of pressing twice thinking the first won't work, they run the risk of doing a double cast IB. Again, not what I have to deal with, but what the poster I am answering might be experiencing.

Well it's not what level your purify is.. Hell, even if you have Sage/Demon Purify it won't really change anything about the poster. Higher lvl purify = better. Level 8+ recommended... It's just a recommendation for the OP. I'm sorry that you have level 9 and I can't recommended 8+ for you? Ok... ugh... and that lag thing? Well, I don't usually factor in lag because not everyone has lag. So umm... if you have lag, then it's too bad you casted IH when your NOT SMASHING YOUR KEYBOARD... b:chuckle. So yea, you wasted some MP... but anyhow, posts are usually about non-lag situations unless you specify how crappy your internet connection is

The next part you post is utter babble since you don't even get it. All legendary gear, but that has nothing to do with it. Neither does when Purify is cast. Purify is cast, I actually watched the animation, and it did clear the stack the first time poison returned and dealt damage. It then ramped up as if it hadn't been cast, before returning to normal amount.

Purify clears all stacks.... Poison after is dealt normally... Ex) Poison stack(10) -> Purify (Poison stack reverts to 0) -> Get poisoned again. What's with all the **** your talking about? Keep it simple babe. I never said before the cast it does anything or during channel it does anything. Purify is channel -> cast -> effect.

If it was ele resist, guess what, the numbers would be higher the whole time. This is about 1 tick of the 3 that hit that acts in a way it shouldn't. How is this known. Because the other 30+ times it does it normally. And it only happens on those one type of mob, going to a higher level mob that deals more damage does not have that problem. So again, the ele resist theory was terrible to begin with, and senseless when your way would have the dmg ramp even more resulting in wipe.

Holy ****? You didn't notice that poison damage was actually wood? Omg... yea... you know you can actually test it by your running yourself naked compared to clothed. Trust me, boys will really like to see that experiment. Oh yea? I'm right?... Yea, I already know that...

It's not a theory, it's the dam truth? If your AOE grinding wood mobs that poison you... Could it be that these Wood mobs do wood damage in the form of wood poison? I'm sorry that not everyone has money coming out of your pants like Chinese New Year. I'm just suggesting good armor that doesn't make you lose your brain in order to pay for it.

Well it also depends on what mobs your grinding. Right now the only mobs that are viable for AOE grind are wood based poison mobs (10+ mobs)... Slow cast range (5+ mobs), non-melee range... (5-). but yea, I have a question, why would you AOE grind non-wood based poison mobs? And I have another question, how will non-elemental damage actually be less? I mean I don't see Clerics with more P-def than M-def unless your using Light Armor/Heavy Armor.. But umm... isn't that also sucidal to use for AOE grind in the guide?

Before trying to post Zephyr, you might want to read the threads and figure out what is being said. Your red text in the bottom half didn't even deal with the post parts you were trying to refer to, and showed just general lack of knowledge on the subject. Jumping in to the last post and posting without thinking things through usually ends as badly as that did.

Hmm.. because ZephyrX is better than Cookies? How hard it is for you to understand that? Why does it matter if it isn't on-topic? All the "red" stuff that I posted.. that you supposely have "read" are the on-topic stuff. It's like having a skirt and adding a ribbon to it... Yea, I'm gonna flame that girl for having a ribbon on her skirt....

Btw.... appearances are deceiving... but your already deceived if you only look for the wrongs and not the rights.. But meh whatever.. you also make up bull**** that are pointless and not on-topic anyhow. What makes my error so huge that it makes the entire world collapse?

Remember.. the 2nd time is the charm. The 1st time some people might be "inexperienced"...
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    meaangirl wrote: »
    o btw, AoE grinding on phys mobs is quite hard.. when you cast tempest/razor feathers/ironheart its very easy to be interruptedb:shutup

It happens on Magic Mobs too you know
  • meaangirl
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It happens on Magic Mobs too you know

Well, it's mainly for poison mobs. I was just pointing out the physical mobs part because it nearly impossible to do, if you're constantly being interrupted, imo.
  • meaangirl
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Remember.. the 2nd time is the charm. The 1st time some people might be "inexperienced"...

ZephyrX, you try way too hard. Look at your average post count. Look at your level. If you weren't on the forums all day, I swear, you'd be 8x
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, it's mainly for poison mobs. I was just pointing out the physical mobs part because it nearly impossible to do, if you're constantly being interrupted, imo.

Im just wondering if you have ever actually AoE grinded on magic mobs, I get as much interruption on them as i do on physical mobs, Im referring not to posion spammers but magic like the level 80 moths
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok, here is my attempt to show you how you can round up a lot of mobs together fast enough.

http://www.xfire.com/video/c22c5/

I was just trying to pull the whole place and that took me a while. Anyway this still gives me very nice exp/time. Its also a good way to save mp.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Very nice vid, thnx for doing it ^^

And take a tip that i took from Sylvae, when you IH dont stop holding your forward button "W" that way you will continue to fly with max speed after IH.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Very nice vid, thnx for doing it ^^

And take a tip that i took from Sylvae, when you IH dont stop holding your forward button "W" that way you will continue to fly with max speed after IH.

Thanks for the tip and btw nice paints. :P
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ZephyrX, you try way too hard. Look at your average post count. Look at your level. If you weren't on the forums all day, I swear, you'd be 8x

Well, lets see...

The game is suppose to entertain me, not be a job.

So like why should I care about my level? Besides, I started out 2 months ago, and I'm currently 62... that's not bad right? (And yes, I try to max out of the time I play and level the best, but I can't bear to play the game like a ton of hours per day)

You is too seriously about leveling! b:chuckle