Aoe Guide And Tips For Clerics

124»

Comments

• Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I can definately prove you that a LA cleric has definately more HP than a Pure AA build.

Not forr anything but let's check the average equipment of a late 7x-8x LA Cleric.

- Helmet. heavy helm of zanadu (reward from FB51). 140 + 60 HP +3 VIT. Overall 230 HP (+ sockets)

- Chest. Grieving Sorrow, +80 HP

- Leggings. Dark Shringuard of Hedes, +105 HP

- Bracer. Bloodbracers of Fang. +80 HP

Overall: +475 HP, 47 VIT points. Without mentieon the possibility to wear cool Elemental ornaments, Like equine talisman, +80 HP also...

PS By the way, it's obvious that LA has hard time in AoE grinding. What i meant to say, is that at lvl 80 i have 4,4k HP buffed. I challenge whichever Pure AA (obviously, excluding crazy cashshopping on refines and +45 vit tomes, lol) to reach that HP level. I see most of average Hybrid cleric don't have more HP than me. And i have 5 VIT. Think about it.

PS, my armor is refined +1, cape +2. Nothing of exceptional.

b:shocked I only have 4.2 hp.... wth
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I can definately prove you that a LA cleric has definately more HP than a Pure AA build.

Not forr anything but let's check the average equipment of a late 7x-8x LA Cleric.

- Helmet. heavy helm of zanadu (reward from FB51). 140 + 60 HP +3 VIT. Overall 230 HP (+ sockets)

- Chest. Grieving Sorrow, +80 HP

- Leggings. Dark Shringuard of Hedes, +105 HP

- Bracer. Bloodbracers of Fang. +80 HP

Overall: +475 HP, 47 VIT points. Without mentieon the possibility to wear cool Elemental ornaments, Like equine talisman, +80 HP also...

PS By the way, it's obvious that LA has hard time in AoE grinding. What i meant to say, is that at lvl 80 i have 4,4k HP buffed. I challenge whichever Pure AA (obviously, excluding crazy cashshopping on refines and +45 vit tomes, lol) to reach that HP level. I see most of average Hybrid cleric don't have more HP than me. And i have 5 VIT. Think about it.

PS, my armor is refined +1, cape +2. Nothing of exceptional.

how much hp do u have? i can't find where u say, and too lasy to use pwcalc to find out =P
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Edited it a bit since all this new AoE questions.

If you feel like something should be added PM me or simply write it here in a post

b:heart
    b:dirty
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Nelae, for your outstanding work in writing guide and explaining it so patiently, thanks to all for the discussion and to Torsay, just wow, that vid clip was awesome.

I kind of played it by ear when it came to AoE grinding but from now on, at least I will know how and when to do it.

Great thread, it should be made a sticky.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Edited it a bit since all this new AoE questions.

If you feel like something should be added PM me or simply write it here in a post

b:heart

Only thing I have to add is that tree of protection lost it's marbles. Second wind heals me for much more.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Added thnx =)
    b:dirty