Belial recruiting lvl 65+

Options
Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
yeap we are recruiting now that this weekend is over.

If you are dedicated and serious about TWing we want you. If you are drama queens and such we dont want you.

Chk out our forums here. http://beleil.netforums.us/ or beleil.tk
working it Q_Q
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Miatemaro - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear
    OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DO IT

10 chars
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have to say that Belial is one of the best run and most fun factions Ive seen on HT. Highly Recommended if you can join em ^^

P.S. Thanks for my stay Belial!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have to say that Belial is one of the best run and most fun factions Ive seen on HT. Highly Recommended if you can join em ^^

P.S. Thanks for my stay Belial!!

You are more than welcome Sadpuma, It was great having you in. And when ever your rdy for that permanant home your welcome here.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyercaps
    skyercaps Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah join. =0 Isn't there a naked boxing match guild event soon? :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I know you guys have been trying TW for a while now, good to see you keeping up the fighting spirit. b:pleased
    I like pie
    edited May 2009
    Options
    skyercaps wrote: »
    Yeah join. =0 Isn't there a naked boxing match guild event soon? :p

Yes there is. lol

I know you guys have been trying TW for a while now, good to see you keeping up the fighting spirit. b:pleased

Yeap and we are not going anywhere besides up. The hardest part is getting ppl to actually show up that say there gonna show up. The highest turnout for a TW has been 54 ppl so far for us. And 3/4 of our TWs have been close losses.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would like to thank Ceaser, Toa, Evo for there asking us to merge into them however we have to decline, but you guys are more than welcome to come to Belial.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would like to thank Ceaser, Toa, Evo for there asking us to merge into them however we have to decline, but you guys are more than welcome to come to Belial.

uh. excuse me? since when did caesar want to merge with u guys? don't go giving ppl wrong information or making it seem like u guys are hot cakes that caesar, tao or evo would wanna snap up ASAP. and get the guild names spelt right pls. =.="
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Belial, nice if u wanna be on the TW scene, keep up the good work. hope to see u ppl TWing successfully.

HOWEVER, i dun not recall a single person in Caesar asking u ppl to merge with us, truth be told, i dun think u, yes u, the guild leader of Belial can even come into Caesar without a referral.b:thanks
    edited May 2009
    Options
    uh. excuse me? since when did caesar want to merge with u guys? don't go giving ppl wrong information or making it seem like u guys are hot cakes that caesar, tao or evo would wanna snap up ASAP. and get the guild names spelt right pls. =.="

Im not making nothing up. We were asked to merge into those factions and we said nope. Afraid ppl may take it the wrong way. To frakking bad. I was saying thanks for the offer and if you have a problem well I can only say how **** you are.

No where did I say they wanted to merge into us, I didnt. I said they wanted us to merge into them.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Belial, nice if u wanna be on the TW scene, keep up the good work. hope to see u ppl TWing successfully.

HOWEVER, i dun not recall a single person in Caesar asking u ppl to merge with us, truth be told, i dun think u, yes u, the guild leader of Belial can even come into Caesar without a referral.b:thanks

Im not the faction leader of Belial I am however the Director. Dont worry I wouldnt want to go anywhere else besides where I am. So you can save that referral for someone else.

Dont worry you and rest of the server will be seeing more of us for TW's. Much more.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im not making nothing up. We were asked to merge into those factions and we said nope. Afraid ppl may take it the wrong way. To frakking bad. I was saying thanks for the offer and if you have a problem well I can only say how **** you are.

No where did I say they wanted to merge into us, I didnt. I said they wanted us to merge into them.

u were asked???? by who?? ur alt in those factions i presume? we would love to know the idiot in Caesar who wanted u guys to merge with us, it would probably be the downfall of Caesar.b:shutup
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

please provide proof that caesar requested u guys to merge with us.

i don't know bout tao or evo, but caesar's recruitment policy is by referrals ONLY. there was no history of us wanting anyone to merge with us. frankly, we don't even need any merges at this point.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

ROFL just another fruitloop
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

HAHAHA, i'm trying to make myself laugh by tickling my stomach, Who said we want belial to come to Caesar? Get your facts right before you post.
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I admit, it was me and Chet behind it all along... I asked them to merge with you all, I couldnt help watching Chet cry every night. Well, not really cry cus he doesnt have a head, but he is in love with you Miatemaro.
    I did it for him even make up an event that never happened only because he likes to see your double posts in response to the made up event, please understand, i made it all up for him. Well Chet, our damage is done, lets be on our way.. *walks away dragging a stuffed headless panda*
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u were asked???? by who?? ur alt in those factions i presume? we would love to know the idiot in Caesar who wanted u guys to merge with us, it would probably be the downfall of Caesar.b:shutup

It was shorthly after Ceasar was created. Im asking Rofo who it was that talked to him about it. He said it was a Marshall named westiee or close to it and at that time there was 26 spots.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u're sure? Because westie didnt become a marshal untill recently. She wasn't an executor after sometime caesar was formed. I doubt what u're saying is true judging from this info. And, we only had 26 spot left yesterday. Less than 26 now. Judging from all these, it only happened this few days.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    akemiz wrote: »
    u're sure? Because westie didnt become a marshal untill recently. She wasn't an executor after sometime caesar was formed. I doubt what u're saying is true judging from this info. And, we only had 26 spot left yesterday. Less than 26 now. Judging from all these, it only happened this few days.

Then thats when it happened. I wasnt sure when it did. I thought it was shortly after you guys formed but guess not.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akemiz
    akemiz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh... so now u wasnt sure.

R u not sure that there's a screenshot convo between rofo and us? And it shows the truth? =O Double check with him again b:mischievous

I had no issue with the rest of belial, i think u guys are cool. Am only worried that people been spreading wrong information. b:lipcurl
    edited May 2009
    Options
    akemiz wrote: »
    Oh... so now u wasnt sure.

R u not sure that there's a screenshot convo between rofo and us? And it shows the truth? =O Double check with him again b:mischievous

I had no issue with the rest of belial, i think u guys are cool. Am only worried that people been spreading wrong information. b:lipcurl

I just wasnt sure when it happened. Noone is spreading any wrong info. One of your Marshalls talked to Rofo about us merging into you guys. As I said TY for the offer but we wont be doing it and dont want to merge into someone else. I think most of your members are fairly cool to but some have there heads so far up there arses they need to pull it out for air, if you think it was anything different than what I am saying or if theres any other reasons.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A merge with Tao? ... thats news to me ...lol
    I have no idea where that comes from , do know ive heard nothing about it and its something that would have been talked about in Tao. Think someone is pulling a prank here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A merge with Tao? ... thats news to me ...lol
    I have no idea where that comes from , do know ive heard nothing about it and its something that would have been talked about in Tao. Think someone is pulling a prank here.

I suggest you go talk to edya and neo.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MMmm let me guess how this went down.

Theres a party doing TT or Fbs or something. One member happens to be Caeser and another from beliel. The caeser person says something along the lines of "hey thanks for coming on the (w/e run here) you guys arent too bad. (Jokingly)Maybe we should merge!".

Beliel member gets all excited, and runs to tell their little guild.. "Look some Real TW guild wants to merge with us. We could finally have a full team for tws, and maybe even get and stay on the map!!"

Beliel guild "How do you know they want to merge with us?" Beliel member "oh one of their members told me in the run we were just in!!".......

Sad but probably true b:byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes i am currently talking with neo and edya for Tao about a possible merge. it is up in the air at the moment as to anything being concrete or not. It was going to start yesterday and i declined due to an ex guildie being there that i had complications with in the past. these have been worked out and im now going to re-talk with them this evening.

As for Evo yes DrPepper who is on my friends list pmd me for a possible merge as well, however with their recent loss in some members i am edgy on going that direction altho have never had any issues with them in the past. submitting my guild over to someone i want to make sure they have a good future ahead of them.

finally as for Caesar i have talked with the director and a marshal to talk to the leader and have yet to have anything returned to me on talk of a yes or no thus far. the only reason i am looking for merges is i want to go further with my twing. the only way i would not merge is if i can find someone to merge into us, our guild has a insane fighting spirit whether we have lost or not and tw is in our hearts its fun, drives motivation into us to tt lvl etc.

To find out truth pm me ingame im available and always will talk.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MMmm let me guess how this went down.

Theres a party doing TT or Fbs or something. One member happens to be Caeser and another from beliel. The caeser person says something along the lines of "hey thanks for coming on the (w/e run here) you guys arent too bad. (Jokingly)Maybe we should merge!".

Beliel member gets all excited, and runs to tell their little guild.. "Look some Real TW guild wants to merge with us. We could finally have a full team for tws, and maybe even get and stay on the map!!"

Beliel guild "How do you know they want to merge with us?" Beliel member "oh one of their members told me in the run we were just in!!".......

Sad but probably true b:byeb:victory

Hey look its more delusional postings by cat.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes i am currently talking with neo and edya for Tao about a possible merge. it is up in the air at the moment as to anything being concrete or not. It was going to start yesterday and i declined due to an ex guildie being there that i had complications with in the past. these have been worked out and im now going to re-talk with them this evening.

As for Evo yes DrPepper who is on my friends list pmd me for a possible merge as well, however with their recent loss in some members i am edgy on going that direction altho have never had any issues with them in the past. submitting my guild over to someone i want to make sure they have a good future ahead of them.

finally as for Caesar i have talked with the director and a marshal to talk to the leader and have yet to have anything returned to me on talk of a yes or no thus far. the only reason i am looking for merges is i want to go further with my twing. the only way i would not merge is if i can find someone to merge into us, our guild has a insane fighting spirit whether we have lost or not and tw is in our hearts its fun, drives motivation into us to tt lvl etc.

To find out truth pm me ingame im available and always will talk.
    lolz. rofocal, i suggest u keep ur director updated on watever negotiations you are doing. based on what u said, u are still negotiating merges. based on what ur director said, negotiations are over and u guys declined merge invites.

get your stories straight b4 announcing it in forums. assuming things only makes asses outta you and me.

and it's great to see ppl with TW spirit in them. hope to see u guys find a fac to TW in.

cheers~
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    your all wrong, Tao just Merged with StickyGreen, we will now roflrape the whole server
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey look its more delusional postings by cat.

Yeah lol, by the way you got that list of all those Enrage members in triads for me yet?

Talk about delusional b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It is not that he isnt informed hes keeping guild banter down for things that arent anyone elses business in which u have no right to tell me what to and not to do, as well as he would not be moving with us and keeping Belial going, hes only doing his job.