Venos : Multiple summon skill

Literature - Harshlands
Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I think you should put out a lv 65 skill that enables the veno to summon more than one pet. Each level of the skill should cost 5m with a max level of 3. The level increment should be 4. So that means after you spend 15m you can have 4 pets out at once by lv 77.

Pro idea? ;o
Post edited by Literature - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no >_>;
    fail idea.

people whine enough about us already, why do we need more when herc does everything we could ever dream of
  • FangJingShan - Lost City
    FangJingShan - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hercules+Phoenix=Instant solo of nearly any mob/boss. Or, worse yet, double Phoenix.

This would never work. Why do we need two pets when one does everything we need it to do? It takes the damage, we just deal it out.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, as then veno wouldn't be "mini squad" but a real squad for sure. Imagine flame wars when venos in pk mode start to use multiple nixes at the same time. Or just venos with multiple hercs grinding for them while they just pick up loot and heals pets in the middle?

Nice idea, but that would be too much.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think you should put out a lv 65 skill that enables the veno to summon more than one pet. Each level of the skill should cost 5m with a max level of 3. The level increment should be 4. So that means after you spend 15m you can have 4 pets out at once by lv 77.

Pro idea? ;o

I agree with the idea. And at the same time, i think they need to give archers a head shot skill at level 65. The skill will be one shot kill regardless of hp... i mean come on... its a f.ing arrow in your head. And after every four levels, the skill can be upgraded at a cost of 2 coins and 1 spirit. Each upgrade will allow the selection of an additional target. So the archer can select 2 simultaneous head shot targets at level 69, and 3 simultaneous targets at level 73... etc.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • spartha
    spartha Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    O.o

and venos would be the strngst char in PW
    -.-

2 hercules would destroy and player/monster

you alredy have hercules and phoenix that are super super cool!!!

its like giving wizard a chance to give double hit lol

imagine a Wizard doing double hit O.o
  • Foxybeast - Dreamweaver
    Foxybeast - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bad idea. My opinion. For reasons look at the posts above me.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think they should give wizards a spell that buffs their HP. Or absorbs damage.

Or raises crit rate.

Or a spell that DOESN'T take an hour and a half to channel. Gush still takes like 2 seconds to get off.

Oh, and barbs should have an ability that basically adds berserker to any weapon they have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Terrible idea..

You'd be able to have an army of Phoenixes that quadraple bleed..

I hope you weren't being serious about this idea o_O
  • Elyvwayn - Harshlands
    Elyvwayn - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    FYI, OP was joking b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    OP is a drug addict
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OP did you bring enough Crack to share with the rest of us?
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol , forums are full of ppl complaining about veno's are too strong because of boutique pets

and you are now asking to make veno's even stronger with dual summoning of pets? >_<

keep up the good toppics b:victory
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Pro idea? ;o

No, and it's not a pro idea, it's a ridiculous idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    omng...wth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hercules+Phoenix=Instant solo of nearly any mob/boss. Or, worse yet, double Phoenix.

I wouldn't complain of course b:chuckle but yeah just a wee bit OP.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ROFL - Since we are posting dream skills. How about:

"Dragons Roar" for BM's. b:shocked

20m radius AoE
    3000 fire dmg DoT to all in area
    stun for 6 seconds
    All pets are unsummoned
    Affected enemies Buffs are removed

b:chuckle
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    this game is no where close to being ready for a dual summoning character.
    Try other games with dual summoning classes... you can tell why it works there and not here.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Molian - Sanctuary
    Molian - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    clerics should have the skill the drunken old swordsmen got, to wipe out nearly the whole map, and learn it with level 19 and costs 100 coins and 100 spirit, and is maxed with Level 1. and maybe a skill to give me 5000000% Magical Attack and a skill for healing all players on map with 1000000 HP and 1 second cooldown!
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Axe BM?

DECAPITATE : After a successful hit, your opponent is dead and cannot be revived... EVER.

I like that skill. Don't mess with BM's :P
  • cronoslave
    cronoslave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got an idea too, though it might be slightly overpowered. You be the judge...

Mage skill: Nuke Account
    Forces enemy player to drop all items, log off and delete account.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ohh, how about giving us Clerics a knockback spell, a teleport spell and AoE debuffs. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited May 2009
    lol , forums are full of ppl complaining about veno's are too strong because of boutique pets

and you are now asking to make veno's even stronger with dual summoning of pets? >_<

keep up the good toppics b:victory
    no, its full of you and 6 other people who whine, not a ton of people. if you 7 idiots would disappear PW could have actually some other topics that matter besides flesh ream issues, ones that actually matter
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...because not all of us want/can afford hercs. some of us perfer to be 'old fashioned' and train our pets up ourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear
    OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmao

to funny
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How about non-veno classes getting dual summoning?

I want to ride my horse and have my annoying chicken out too.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I know Im going to clowned for this but pokemon....anyway that idea would make the game completly unbalanced
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kiyoshi wrote:
    I agree with the idea. And at the same time, i think they need to give archers a head shot skill at level 65. The skill will be one shot kill regardless of hp... i mean come on... its a f.ing arrow in your head. And after every four levels, the skill can be upgraded at a cost of 2 coins and 1 spirit. Each upgrade will allow the selection of an additional target. So the archer can select 2 simultaneous head shot targets at level 69, and 3 simultaneous targets at level 73... etc.

Yeah. Yeah! BMs could get a skill that allows their axe AoEs to literally cleave people in half when they land--BMs wearing light armor, when hit with this skill, will explode violently instead of just being cut in half. Barbs could get one that tears out their opponents' throats, causing 10k bleed damage/tic. Clerics could get a DOOM HEAL (it will be in all caps in the game as well) that heals people WITH DOOM, killing them instantly. Wizards can get...well, nothing. They'll just have to grind along, nearly useless, until level 105 when they get the Meteor spell that can destroy all of Perfect World in one casting.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b:chuckle yay for the head shot skill XD, also I think they should make the close up dmg for archers double and 100% landed, I mean c'mon, you can t miss from the 1 step range with elven eyesight and dmg is greater b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elmii
    elmii Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah. Yeah! BMs could get a skill that allows their axe AoEs to literally cleave people in half when they land--BMs wearing light armor, when hit with this skill, will explode violently instead of just being cut in half. Barbs could get one that tears out their opponents' throats, causing 10k bleed damage/tic. Clerics could get a DOOM HEAL (it will be in all caps in the game as well) that heals people WITH DOOM, killing them instantly. Wizards can get...well, nothing. They'll just have to grind along, nearly useless, until level 105 when they get the Meteor spell that can destroy all of Perfect World in one casting.

LOL
    b:laugh
    edited May 2009
    product_creme_rinse(150x172).jpg
    yes because ^ nix is totally broken rite?