Venos : Multiple summon skill

2»

Comments

• cenellow738
    cenellow738 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree with the idea. And at the same time, i think they need to give archers a head shot skill at level 65. The skill will be one shot kill regardless of hp... i mean come on... its a f.ing arrow in your head. And after every four levels, the skill can be upgraded at a cost of 2 coins and 1 spirit. Each upgrade will allow the selection of an additional target. So the archer can select 2 simultaneous head shot targets at level 69, and 3 simultaneous targets at level 73... etc.

Ok if we are really going to try and give a class an advantage it should be the cleric. First off clerics have a difficult time questing alone and often time has to be in a group or a faction. This is good and needed because the cleric is a healing res, and buffing character. These characters are mostly support characters. But if you try to fight as this character it can be a difficult task. It is not impossible because the cleric does have some attack skills to defend herself and if you allocate your points correctly and only buy certain skills the cleric can be a strong in higher lvl's.

What the cleric needs is something called the phoenix skill obtained at a higher lvl's. What skill does is lights the cleric on fire. All bad guys that are in a certain radius are knocked backwards lite on fire and take damage over time. Any bad guy who touch the cleric after being knocked backwards is also lite on fire. The bad guys would take damage over time for about 10sec and run in the opposite direction during this span of time. The cleric could heal people and res people. After 10 sec or so the phoenix skill would wear off everything that was taking damage will not take damage if its still alive. The skill could give the cleric an attack move that can cause a lot of damage and maybe she could bring back the party if everyone dies. The skill should have a slow refresh rate and possible take up a spark, MP or HP of the cleric. Is not recommend for bosses because it pulls aggro after the skill or spell wears off but does a lot of damage Maybe there is something similar to this that already exist but I am imagining a skill that is very powerful but at a high cost
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Like many before me I am 100% against this. I as a veno think the game is to easy in solo aspects, this.... would just be incredibly stupid.
  • Xhinzo - Harshlands
    Xhinzo - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So like some other mmos out there, in PWI, PvE damage is reduced in PvP.

So here are my questions:

1) Is the damage of all character skills reduced in PvP?
    2) Is the damage of all pet skills reduced in PvP?
    3) Is Flesh Ream the only pet skill that the damage in PvP is not reduced?
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OMG come on, venos are so nerfed. They should be able to summon hmm.... how many pet bag slots are there? Maybe then they would actually stand a chance at this game. A good idea Literature, but you didn't go far enough.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    a veno with 4 nix or hercs would be pretty **** op
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah. Yeah! BMs could get a skill that allows their axe AoEs to literally cleave people in half when they land--BMs wearing light armor, when hit with this skill, will explode violently instead of just being cut in half. Barbs could get one that tears out their opponents' throats, causing 10k bleed damage/tic. Clerics could get a DOOM HEAL (it will be in all caps in the game as well) that heals people WITH DOOM, killing them instantly. Wizards can get...well, nothing. They'll just have to grind along, nearly useless, until level 105 when they get the Meteor spell that can destroy all of Perfect World in one casting.

lol everyone is against us :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well with the thing they can make it to were it doesnt work in PK or pvp, which means PVE servers get a nice nooby skill to use lol that pvp ones dont hehehe
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • firefang11
    firefang11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    okay...the person who wrote this is way to freakin greedy for power...no way in hell are venos gonna get 4 pets summoning skill at all. well how about this...if you do that then that means to keep it fair each class should be able to get 2 battle pets of their own...but is that gonna happen? idt so! venos should just be happy with what they got and not want more power cause they already are as strong as hell with one pet! b:angry
    edited May 2009
    firefang11 wrote: »
    okay...the person who wrote this is way to freakin greedy for power...no way in hell are venos gonna get 4 pets summoning skill at all. well how about this...if you do that then that means to keep it fair each class should be able to get 2 battle pets of their own...but is that gonna happen? idt so! venos should just be happy with what they got and not want more power cause they already are as strong as hell with one pet! b:angry

noo we need more...MORE POWER ULTIMATE POWER!!!!

muhahahahahahahahab:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    a veno with 4 nix or hercs would be pretty **** op

1 Herc, 9 Phoenix. Grab another veno or two with the same setup and World Bosses everywhere would run and hide like scared little girls.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dual summon herc?Pretty ****...how about being able to combine one herc into another to double its power?
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    New attack skill for barbs "freakin lazers" FROM THIER EYES!

Honestly though IF they were to implement the OPs idea couldn't they just say "only one of each pet/type" so you could have only one Nix/Herc (not both) out and one maybe canine, one plant, etc

*ducks and covers*
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah... this has to be a joke... lol

A pro idea would be to give clerics a speed buff (even if it only works on themselves) so they can keep up with the tank. I don't miss having a knockback as a cleric, I just wish we could run faster! lol
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bad idea, I havent wanted to have my mount and a pet out before but its not possible and unecessary. The right pet is enough.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the OP is on drugs, ignore literature and his future posts theyre by someone with dissacosiative identity disorder.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what would be interesting tho is to have all class pets be able to do something none combat related but still helpful nonetheless, like pick up items or bank stuff.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    4 nixes out at once.

Imagine the grinding opportunity! :D
    Back.
    edited May 2009
    4 nixes out at once.

Imagine the grinding opportunity! :D

the nixes would never lose agro on a wb, the wb would fall and die no matter which 1 it is lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]