Zhen Camping

Options
Arliana - Dreamweaver
Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Hmm... well, me and my bro were duel farming some thieves for xp, then a zhen group came over and told us to scram cause they were zhenning. We ignored them cause the place was big enough for 3 groups. Well, they wernt too happy, saying that we were wasting their esoroticas and such, about a 10 mins of them screaming at us to leave (wasting their own esoroticas lol). After a while, they tried to ks from us and failed epicly... then they said that everyone on the server new it was their farming spot. I didnt see their name on the ground....

Well, mostly wondering why ppl in zhen groups think they automatically have priority, also if an area is large enough for 3 groups, why do u insist on the spot thats already taken?
Post edited by Arliana - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Probably because they want the whole place to themselves and they want to feel good that nobody else is going to interfere with them and ****
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually thieves is a one zhen party area if you have good pullers, but there is no spot claiming, what you do is blacklist them and go back to what you were doing.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    just pk....oh wait.
    This is one of those times when being able to kill the snot out of them would come in handy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Renara - Heavens Tear
    Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've had interesting run-ins with evil zhenners at the same spot. Check out my old thread "Don't give in to evil zhen parties!" here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=133051

You did the right thing by sticking to your guns. If you give up and go away, you'll only reinforce their irrationally selfish behavior.
    "Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Everyone on the server knew it was their spot? Who were they? lol
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yeah i got my own thread about it too, went on 15 pages of me and supporters flaming off idiots who claimed that zhenners aremore important than the little man. i f-ing hate on night scream when these jerk offs think they own the island and have a right to tell me to leave.

whether im there first or they are, irregardless, their behavior is appauling, and they all deserve bans :P
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm... well, me and my bro were duel farming some thieves for xp, then a zhen group came over and told us to scram cause they were zhenning. We ignored them cause the place was big enough for 3 groups. Well, they wernt too happy, saying that we were wasting their esoroticas and such, about a 10 mins of them screaming at us to leave (wasting their own esoroticas lol). After a while, they tried to ks from us and failed epicly... then they said that everyone on the server new it was their farming spot. I didnt see their name on the ground....

Well, mostly wondering why ppl in zhen groups think they automatically have priority, also if an area is large enough for 3 groups, why do u insist on the spot thats already taken?

Atleast you are on a pve server. They can't really do anything but talk trash. ;o I lol @ this thread. You would probably /suicide on a pvp server.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Atleast you are on a pve server. They can't really do anything but talk trash. ;o I lol @ this thread. You would probably /suicide on a pvp server.
    and what do you do to a zhen party? kindly abide so you dont get your **** handed to you lol?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    and what do you do to a zhen party? kindly abide so you dont get your **** handed to you lol?

Actually I can't really think of any situations when I was forced out of a spot by zhenners. If they did, you could just come back every second to disrupt the party.

It would just result in a big fight where noone wins most likely though. ;o
    edited May 2009
    Options
    unless someones stupid enough to get caught in a barrage like when we zhen in white name LOL.

some barb tried to PK our cleric, and he ran straight into a barrage and died

lvl 10 barrage + (+7) crimson horn + 2 immac garnets = dead barb
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    unless someones stupid enough to get caught in a barrage like when we zhen in white name LOL.

That archer must be a moron.
    level 10 barrage is a real waste when zhenning, it should be level 3 MAX. otherwise it takes all too much mana to be efficient.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its not really stupid when you know the reason why its so high, apparently youve never rebirth gamma'd before :|. you need the high level barrage or else you suck while killing waves.
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its not really stupid when you know the reason why its so high, apparently youve never rebirth gamma'd before :|. you need the high level barrage or else you suck while killing waves.

Sure i have.
    But my point is, that it's stupid to be in a zhen party when it's level 10.
    after level 3 it's for pvp and rebirth.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    at what level can i join a zhen party?
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
    edited May 2009
    Options
    a silly BM can go AOE leveling on dustwraiths at sun down with a cleric at your level :P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Sry to hear that. You just met the 25% of pple on MMOs that lack manners and do any to anyone cause their safe behind a monitor b:surrender

Usually, zhen pple search the camp ground to see if its open prior to their zhenning. If they see grinders there, they just ask 'how long?' and come back later. Same usually goes for individual grinders who come upon zhenners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

What you do is roll a PvP server so problems like this can be solved immediately and directly and without all the idle chit-chat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well I mostly dont mind other ppl that want to grind in the same area as me, im more than willing to share, but actively trying to kill mobs that ive clearly aggroed and have started attacking is a bit too much is mostly what i feel.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

LoL now that would be a nice sight to see xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its too bad you are on a carebear server and can't do anything about it.
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

/epicfail moron. Honestly why PvP server people think they are better than PvE server people is beyond me...
  • cronoslave
    cronoslave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Because on a pvp server the solo grinder would pk the zhen party?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fail dumbass BM, how will a loner kill an entire party? i swear you PVp players have half a brain, and an extra **** feeding you testosterone you dont need
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Revert and his +1 star axes could easily solo the zhen party. QQ pver's.
    an extra ****

howd u know? o.o;
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fail dumbass BM, how will a loner kill an entire party? i swear you PVp players have half a brain, and an extra **** feeding you testosterone you dont need

Meh just get a nix veno from your guild and there will be no more zhen.
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I'd gladly like 2 penises myself
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was in one of these zhen parties full of jerks once. We go to nightscream, and there's a barb and cleric aoe grinding. My thought is "oh well, guess we'll go try thieves." Other two guys in my party start with them, saying how "this is a zhen spot, you guys shouldnt' even be aoe grinding here, etc etc."

One guy in our group tries to be diplomatic, asks how long they'll be there, but the other two don't let up. Aoe group exchanges some words, then the two in my squad try to ks and mess them up.

I got fed up and left, you can find another cleric. I think priority goes to whomever is there first, zhen squad or otherwise. Common sense not so common.

Not everyone in a zhen squad is arrogant jerk b:surrender
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Ummm... have you tried stunning the cleric when a big pull comes in? its really funny.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited May 2009
    Options
    how will a loner kill an entire party?

Phoenix.jpg
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Phoenix.jpg
    so you kill one cleric.

how will a phoenix save you from 4-5 other people?