phoenix bug abuse ruins this game

dagnarus1234
dagnarus1234 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Why is Gm's that when a player bugs a boss so it doesnt atack them , they get banned for bug abuse, an abuse that gives them a minor amont of experiance . Yet Venomancers are allowed to continuosly bug the bleed skill in pvp whichs make them all but impossible to kill because everyone simply dies to fast that attacks them. Instead of fixing the bugged bleed skill that every venomaner is abusing because those veno spend 200$ on a phoenix, one time perchase and they never ever hae to spend a single penny on this game again, Your losing players that spend 500$ or 600$ and continue to buy because they have to . there not venomancers. Why dont u fix yoru bugs and keep players instead of catering to the one time purchase. or accually start banning for all bug abuses including the pets bleed skills not just ones u feel like. Your losing more players and money by not fixing that bug then u wil gain from the phoenix purchases. Start treating every player the same maybe all yoru servers will be more successful instead of failures for player numbers.
Post edited by dagnarus1234 on

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if you spend 500-600 dollars on this game
    your an idiot
    and you need to get a life..

besides the phoenix bleed skill isn't bugged
    it just happens to be a stackable skill

and unfair extremely powerful skill
    btu just a stackable skill nonetheless
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, its not that it stacks. The skill ends before the cooldown does. The skill does not do proper reduced pvp damage that every other skill in the game does.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • dagnarus1234
    edited May 2009
    Accually the skill is bugged , its dmg on players in the same as it is on mobs and doesn't reduce like it should in pvp . It does the same in Twiglight Temple , when your attacking bosses it doesnt reduce like all other skills.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Apothecary pots will help somewhat vs bleed. Eitherway they arent fixing bug anytime in the near or late future since they gonna release genies soon but eitherway i think genies wont be the great saviour people expect it to be but it will be decent. Pretty sure when they add genies a lot of people gonna flame about how they gimped now or its useless. Not all but i expect a couple Wizards will say, "OMG im gimped even more now theres magic reflect!!!". I think genies are gonna be another intresting aspect to make pvp/pve more complex. Fun for some and bad for others.
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the BUG they should fix is the one in TW were the nix flys to the crystal and destroys it, that is wat is ruining fun
  • dagnarus1234
    edited May 2009
    Yeah the genie will fix the bug that they should have fixed long ago. " spend more money and be able to play this game fairly with a genie that only costs XXXX " there forcing people to pay to get the bug fixed that should have been fixed long ago. Again it shows the desperation in the people who run this game. There desperate to make money and get players. Yes the genie will be cool . But at the same all they need to do is fix the bug, I know at least 50 people that wont play this game because its unbalanced because of that bug. they would play agin if it was just fixed. Im sure most people know someone like that. but forcing people to pay to have a bug disadvantage gone isnt right. Just fix the bug and stop trying to bleed money from those that play. When your already bleeding it a thousand other ways.
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    and yes the nix bleed is bugged... they shud recall all nixes and the feathers XD
  • chomon
    chomon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nix bleed did average 2k on robes per second, added with the veno's stuns, robes cant survive nixes at all :/
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why is Gm's that when a player bugs a boss so it doesnt atack them , they get banned for bug abuse, an abuse that gives them a minor amont of experiance . Yet Venomancers are allowed to continuosly bug the bleed skill in pvp whichs make them all but impossible to kill because everyone simply dies to fast that attacks them. Instead of fixing the bugged bleed skill that every venomaner is abusing because those veno spend 200$ on a phoenix, one time perchase and they never ever hae to spend a single penny on this game again, Your losing players that spend 500$ or 600$ and continue to buy because they have to . there not venomancers. Why dont u fix yoru bugs and keep players instead of catering to the one time purchase. or accually start banning for all bug abuses including the pets bleed skills not just ones u feel like. Your losing more players and money by not fixing that bug then u wil gain from the phoenix purchases. Start treating every player the same maybe all yoru servers will be more successful instead of failures for player numbers.

NOT ALL VENOS ARE ABUSING IT. please get your facts correct before making a public statement. I take offense to that statement.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    NOT ALL VENOS ARE ABUSING IT. please get your facts correct before making a public statement. I take offense to that statement.

Not all indeed. I know a few that know how to play and did not put that skill on their phoenix. Myself, I use bash.
    Main characters
  • firefang11
    firefang11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if you spend 500-600 dollars on this game
    your an idiot
    and you need to get a life..

besides the phoenix bleed skill isn't bugged
    it just happens to be a stackable skill

and unfair extremely powerful skill
    btu just a stackable skill nonetheless

i agree on all of what you said...except the skill is not unfair or extremely powerful. it seems that way but have you noticed that right after using the skill the nix immediatly attacks? thats what is killin you...its the nix's attacks not the skill
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    Dioica - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Accually the skill is bugged , its dmg on players in the same as it is on mobs and doesn't reduce like it should in pvp . It does the same in Twiglight Temple , when your attacking bosses it doesnt reduce like all other skills.

I think I am going to have to disagree with you here.

In twilight temple you will face high level monsters, which puts you on the bottom right corner of this table.

In PvP, you typically face opponents with good defenses. If you fought people with their armor you would hit them a lot harder. So your PvP damage reduction can NOT be because of level adjustments, like you get in twilight temple.

But bleed damage is different from regular damage and does not get adjusted by armor like regular damage does. Regular armor does seem to have some sort of effect its effect seems to be very different with bleed than with regular damage. Bleed damage seems to overcome armor in a non-linear fashion.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The bleed is bugged, The archers serrated arrow, clerics thunderball, wizrds earth thing and fire thingy, barbs flesh ream,

They are DoT and hit very very low.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
    edited May 2009
    it's true... the nix flesh ream is rly cheap compared 2 the barb's
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    The bleed is bugged, The archers serrated arrow, clerics thunderball, wizrds earth thing and fire thingy, barbs flesh ream,

They are DoT and hit very very low.

I think I understand this, but defenses seem to have a non-linear effect against damage over time skills? And almost no one gets sage/demon damage over time skills. Meanwhile, barbarian flesh ream, even in celestial form, does not do so much damage
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Archer Bleed skill = 100 damage
    Pheonix Bleed skill = 5000 damage

Understand now Dioica?
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not all indeed. I know a few that know how to play and did not put that skill on their phoenix. Myself, I use bash.

if u use the other skills good for u b:thanks

but its very annoying when a nix one shots u so srry we group venos
    b:surrender
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Archer Bleed skill = 100 damage
    Pheonix Bleed skill = 5000 damage

Understand now Dioica?

You have too many free variables for me to gain any understanding from reading your comment's numbers. (And you made up your numbers or added up damage over time for your phoenix but not for your archer, or something...)

A level 90 phoenix with level 1 flesh ream will do 4915 damage bleed damage over nine seconds. A level 90 archer with level 1 serrated arrow will do 1398.9 bleed damage over 12 seconds.

Meanwhile, bleed's effect vs armor seems to be doing something rather strange (doubling my bleed damage might quintuple its damage per second, if I was dealing with high resistances).

So do I understand now? Maybe I do not understand completely, but I think I do have some understanding of this issue.
  • dagnarus1234
    edited May 2009
    All u have to do if u want to see the difference in dmg for bleed over time is log in and test it . Get a barb , archer , cleric.. veno with nix or wasp , all the same the lvl , and test it dueling, u will see the difference between the bleeds , then go test your bleeds dmg on mobs on each of those classes. u will see the pets bleed skill isnt reduced for pvp like others bleeds. It's not the nix that is the problem , its pets flesh ream that is bugged. It has been in PW for a few years. They fixed it on the chinese server for a while. and the veno's all cried so much that they gave them back the dmg. Lame. they couldnt learn to use there characters, its why alot < not all> alot choose veno. because they're not very good at games so they pick a class that gets a bugged skill as soon as they find out about it.Then they run around thinking they're accually skilled players. And get all up tight when someone points out why they're not. PWI does have the most failed players in any mmo. PWI has the most failed players of any of the PW servers as well.
    edited May 2009
    All u have to do if u want to see the difference in dmg for bleed over time is log in and test it . Get a barb , archer , cleric.. veno with nix or wasp , all the same the lvl , and test it dueling, u will see the difference between the bleeds , then go test your bleeds dmg on mobs on each of those classes. u will see the pets bleed skill isnt reduced for pvp like others bleeds. It's not the nix that is the problem , its pets flesh ream that is bugged. It has been in PW for a few years. They fixed it on the chinese server for a while. and the veno's all cried so much that they gave them back the dmg. Lame. they couldnt learn to use there characters, its why alot < not all> alot choose veno. because they're not very good at games so they pick a class that gets a bugged skill as soon as they find out about it.Then they run around thinking they're accually skilled players. And get all up tight when someone points out why they're not. PWI does have the most failed players in any mmo. PWI has the most failed players of any of the PW servers as well.

If PW CN put it back on, than it is no longer a bug, right? To be a bug it has to be acting in a way that the company did not intended it. Since they took awat the damage in pvp THAN put it back, we can all assume that since THEY PUT IT BACK, it is no longer a bug, but a feature....

Not saying that is fair or not, just correcting what you were saying.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • dagnarus1234
    edited May 2009
    They took it away because ti is a bug. they put it back because werefox's cried ad cried for a couple months till they did. Once a bug always a bug. in this case put the bug back on purpose to make people stop crying.
    edited May 2009
    They took it away because ti is a bug. they put it back because werefox's cried ad cried for a couple months till they did. Once a bug always a bug. in this case put the bug back on purpose to make people stop crying.

Once they put it back in it is no longer a bug..... Get it? It may be unfair and too strong, but it is NOT LONGER A BUG..... It is a feature...

On the bright side, you can now start a all new crying and complaining thread about nerfing Flesh Ream. And the good news is you can even recycle the same arguments you have been using...
    edited May 2009
    maybe... if they make phoenix n all other pets use mana 4 skills... it wud fix the bug
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    All u have to do if u want to see the difference in dmg for bleed over time is log in and test it . Get a barb , archer , cleric.. veno with nix or wasp , all the same the lvl , and test it dueling, u will see the difference between the bleeds , then go test your bleeds dmg on mobs on each of those classes.

Have you done anything like this, or are you just making suggestions? Do clerics even have any bleed skills?

If you have actually tried anything like this, can you post how much damage you got from your bleeds in dueling and against monsters?
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Emm.. i see all the confusion here

Let me clear this up for those that dont understand.

well, here is the thing first, ALL player damage is reduced by 75% on PVP, that includes pets phy attk, skills and BLEEDS.

lets take my draw blood as an example, it does 24 dmg overtime to twillight bosses, like 100 to mobs, and more like 24 too to players, now lets see flesh realm on pets, it does X dmg on TT temple, on mobs like 700 (not a bug, just its lvled), and, see this, from 300 (on heavy armor, aka, me) to 2k! on arcane armor (aka, those poor casters T.T) and thats each tick, so wheres the reduction here?

see the problem?

oh, and if you wondering why he compared cleric, its cus they have a skill for damage over time, that is just like bleed, with other element
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    If they fixed it, then put it back to stop the complainers that only proves ONE thing and ONE thing only. People who play venos are the biggest failures in pvp in the history of mmos. None of them have the slightest idea on how to play their class if they need a broken skill to win.
    Main characters
    edited May 2009
    If they fixed it, then put it back to stop the complainers that only proves ONE thing and ONE thing only. People who play venos are the biggest failures in pvp in the history of mmos. None of them have the slightest idea on how to play their class if they need a broken skill to win.

Please... it is not any different than everyone else complaining about stuff. Asside from the question is it too powerful or not, we need to remember that the CN servers are pretty much at end-game, since they have been running for years now. Maybe the change did have a huge impact on game play for people that are level 140+ and have +12 gear already, not to mention the leveled up genies. We have a long way to go to find that out....

We really have no way to know what was the reasoning behind their decision, so unless there is a post by PW, we can pretty much make assuptions until we are blue and we would still just be guessing....

And Zoe, here is something you, to go with your sig.

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't
    Heheh.
    Yes i get it. 10 in binary is 2 in base 10 numerals.(normal numbers)
    No i didnt look it up on the net...

Anyway, back on topic.
    My serrated arrow does about 180ish damage per tick on mobs of my level, and its level two. (i think)
    Just for some comparison and hard facts. Because this whole "opinion" thing is what is starting the flame war
    Its like that thread that is a little attempt to stop the veno argument.
    He posted something about all the classes, like for a bm he wrote "high phys attack, high <insert something here>, low <insert something here>" and that was it for all the classes. No hard facts at all. Pretty much the beginners guide, where they put up stats for each class, except posted as an argument in a flame war.
    Its like saying in an ad that <insert food here> has low fat. And what the hell is "low".how low is "low"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    That binary joke is just so overused. I'm just going to sometimes ask networking questions in my sig now. Or funny stuff I heard from others, based on networking, since its what I do.

People saying venos can't kill in pvp without the bug have to realize, a venos job is to debuff, not kill.
    Main characters
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    then they should have readjusted venos overall, theres so much that could've been done. decrease cast time, increase stun time, increase damage of certain spells, increase intensity of certain status effects, increase hp gained per vit, whatever. small balance changes that makes sure venos can be effective without having a non pvp reduced flesh ream could've been attempted. if endgame venos cannot stand up to other endgame classes otherwise, then improve the class overall, not put some skill that rolls every robie/LA hard before endgame.