phoenix bug abuse ruins this game

2»

Comments

• Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    then they should have readjusted venos overall, theres so much that could've been done. decrease cast time, increase stun time, increase damage of certain spells, increase intensity of certain status effects, increase hp gained per vit, whatever. small balance changes that makes sure venos can be effective without having a non pvp reduced flesh ream could've been attempted. if endgame venos cannot stand up to other endgame classes otherwise, then improve the class overall, not put some skill that rolls every robie/LA hard before endgame.

Thats like saying they know every aspect of the game they are creating and know exactly how to balance it out, NO GAME is going to be perfect! NOTHING is perfect, yet everything is perfect, so instead of just griping about it try giving suggestions and be productive instead of whining. Hence the name of the forum subject.
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thats like saying they know every aspect of the game they are creating and know exactly how to balance it out, NO GAME is going to be perfect! NOTHING is perfect, yet everything is perfect, so instead of just griping about it try giving suggestions and be productive instead of whining. Hence the name of the forum subject.

no ****, you'd think since this game has been around for much longer in China, since older servers exist with players that have already reached endgame, they'd have some idea of how to balance the class. you just spewed a bunch of **** that doesnt even make sense. my suggestion was to make small tweaks to the class while having flesh ream reduced in pvp, if you didnt catch that...
    NOTHING is perfect, yet everything is perfect
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That binary joke is just so overused. I'm just going to sometimes ask networking questions in my sig now. Or funny stuff I heard from others, based on networking, since its what I do.

People saying venos can't kill in pvp without the bug have to realize, a venos job is to debuff, not kill.

Lol Zoe, of course it is, but so was yours. I actualy have a floormat outside my front door that says that, ordered it while ago from a geek's website lol (There is no place like 127.0.0.1)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have to agree that yes, not all veno's abuse the nix whether bugged or not.
    I am currently a lvl61 veno (my main) which doesnt own or ever plan on owning a nix or herc. I dont care what advantages they have. I personally dont like either one and will never use either one. So people who say all veno's are overpowered or that we hide behind the bird can get your facts straight. Its amusing to see these continuing threads from people and their obvious jealousy and hatred for a class and options that they to have the oppertunity to build themselves. Play a veno at least once before you cry about things that you havent yet experienced for yourself. I play as fair as I can. I dont ks, pk or take part in anything that these threads imply that we as veno's do. Again, I dont own or ever plan on owning a nix. They a too common, to boring, overrated and funny to see everyone panic to get one as fast as they can. Ive made it this far without complaints and without using either nix or herc. So NO all veno's dont abuse what this and other posts claim.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol Zoe, of course it is, but so was yours. I actualy have a flootmat outside my front door that says that, ordered it while ago from a geek's website lol (There is no place like 127.0.0.1)

Yeah I've seen that same floormat online. Got a new question in my sig to test people though. Was one that was asked during this quiz bowl I participated in for Cisco.

I used the phoenix last night in TW. Having actually fought players with good equips, I can safely say the bird itself is anything but overpowered. It wasn't able to kill anyone on its own even if I debuffed them first. This is a level 91 phoenix I'm talking about here, the pet isn't all that strong when it comes down to it in pvp. My phoenix uses bash, not FR as you should know already.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Virally - Lost City
    Virally - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So, basically all i've seen here is QQ from people who were mad that they could kill veno's before, and now can't because they've got a pet that actually does damage.

Kew.Kew
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    and yes the nix bleed is bugged... they shud recall all nixes and the feathers XD

I am pretty sure its flesh ream that is bugged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    tl;dr

Yes, this thread is another flame war just like all the other billion threads.

+post count...
    +popcorn...
    +drama!!

Lets rock!
    Zoe wrote:
    What does CSMA/CD stand for?

Umm.. Cisco Service Male Attendant? or Cisco Dummy?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug