Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/01 - 5/03)

Options

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hate to break the news to you but as they say if the shoe fits wear it. You must be delusional to not think that TRIAD( aka now ENRAGE2) wasnt all but gone till those so called few you are trying to claim went there. I can assign what ever will I want to as associated by many of there past deeds.

Good I want to see all types of colors on the map also. As we will get our color on there too be it what ever color it is. We will be fighting this weekend.

Please count to me exactly how many "Enrage" members are now in Triads. And make sure you list every name here as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Please count to me exactly how many "Enrage" members are now in Triads. And make sure you list every name here as well.

WTH? We didn't get ANY!
    Stingy ****.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Funny thing that happened in our losing TW last week with Rad. Was we learned a thing or two we needed to improve on. And all of a sudden we had a bunch more new people join the guild, and now our forces are even stronger.

ON a related side note, there probably won't be a spot open for me anymore in our TW, due to so many high levels now in the guild. But I'll cheer on from the sidelines till I level some more, and learn from all these veterans we now have in the guild. Go Us!
    That's awesome! I will be cheering for you guys! Hey always gear up and be ready to TW. Maybe you will get a spot as a sub ^~
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    As one of the few who doesn't see things through a faction-tinted telescope, I don't see how anyone would or could avoid attacking Radiance. As things are now, it'd be like trying to navigate the Earth without crossing any water.

Personally, I have no complaints or problems accepting that Radiance will be targeted and defeated on two to ten lands. I just find it ****ing irritating, when some moron like Cat comes on here and paints me into a straw-target of a Rad member, attacking aspects that she thinks I have. She has the intuition of a cinder block.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Earned territory in a PVE fight? excuse me a moment.

HAHAHhhha, hahhaa, ahhhhhhh hahahahaha, hahh ha , whew, whew, AHHHH hahaha hahha hhha haha OMG who said that, PvE = Earned lands.
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Back... In a game where a solo player can grind late/end game group content, id hardly call a "ZERG" of a bunch of level 90's picking on some poor world boss content a Epic battle with bragging rights. You made it there first, will give you that. Want to see how Epic you were, wipe the map and see how many colors we end up with. Hahahah... hahah.hhaha VenoBob pwns worldboss x, cha-ching here is your 10m paycheck.

Please get a clue about the Epicness of your PVE earned lands. Perhaps mommy and daddy will let you use credit card to play a subscription game with some detailed raid content.

I now wait patiently to ROFL at the I played WoW and had my MC/DWL gear post.hhahah

Please get back to the argument of your EPeen is bigger than my EPeen. Your 5 month head start on noobs like me at least holds a bit of validity.
    9x > 8x = TW victory... now lets hear about your pro skills and how you will always be top dogs. Best leave PW now before the real hardcore gamers arrive and hurt your fragile egos. HT has what 2 level 100's on a carebear server, go take a look at lost city rankings.

On a personal side note, wow this flame was really liberating, I really think Cat, Aestor, Kilerbyte and others are onto something.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just to **** you off Son, I heard Clunker is gonna have Cat pull cat this week. Then the entire guild will go eat pizza while Cat solos your crystal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just to **** you off Son, I heard Clunker is gonna have Cat pull cat this week. Then the entire guild will go eat pizza while Cat solos your crystal.

Oh man I gotta say I love some of you folks. You make my working these midnight shifts so fun. Thanks for the laugh!
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Doubt Clunker will be that kind, but we did appreciate the 10 minutes grace time you gave last weekend so we had the ability to show up with our massive 50 person TW roster.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    As one of the few who doesn't see things through a faction-tinted telescope, I don't see how anyone would or could avoid attacking Radiance. As things are now, it'd be like trying to navigate the Earth without crossing any water.

Personally, I have no complaints or problems accepting that Radiance will be targeted and defeated on two to ten lands. I just find it ****ing irritating, when some moron like Cat comes on here and paints me into a straw-target of a Rad member, attacking aspects that she thinks I have. She has the intuition of a cinder block.

b:chuckle someone is angry. I think I win b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

HAHAHhhha, hahhaa, ahhhhhhh hahahahaha, hahh ha , whew, whew, AHHHH hahaha hahha hhha haha OMG who said that, PvE = Earned lands.

Back... In a game where a solo player can grind late/end game group content, id hardly call a "ZERG" of a bunch of level 90's picking on some poor world boss content a Epic battle with bragging rights. You made it there first, will give you that. Want to see how Epic you were, wipe the map and see how many colors we end up with. Hahahah... hahah.hhaha VenoBob pwns worldboss x, cha-ching here is your 10m paycheck.

Please get a clue about the Epicness of your PVE earned lands. Perhaps mommy and daddy will let you use credit card to play a subscription game with some detailed raid content.

I now wait patiently to ROFL at the I played WoW and had my MC/DWL gear post.hhahah

Please get back to the argument of your EPeen is bigger than my EPeen. Your 5 month head start on noobs like me at least holds a bit of validity.
    9x > 8x = TW victory... now lets hear about your pro skills and how you will always be top dogs. Best leave PW now before the real hardcore gamers arrive and hurt your fragile egos. HT has what 2 level 100's on a carebear server, go take a look at lost city rankings.

On a personal side note, wow this flame was really liberating, I really think Cat, Aestor, Kilerbyte and others are onto something.

This has got be in the running for lamest flame 09', I would flame back but am now getting the impression that you are only a child.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

*flexes muscules* b:laugh

... hey someone better bring me some Pizza back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This has got be in the running for lamest flame 09', I would flame back but am now getting the impression that you are only a child.

Quit stalking me Hardon...
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Quit stalking me Hardon...

*sigh* You really are proof that Radiance seriously lowered its standards b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *sigh* You really are proof that Radiance seriously lowered its standards b:shocked

Just putting it in language you may understand. Btw feel free to chatter on, I grant you last word.b:victory
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just putting it in language you may understand. Btw feel free to chatter on, I grant you last word.b:victory

Great I'll put the last word in a language you may understand.

The last word is "laughable", its brought to you today by the letter "I" and the number "8".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Back... In a game where a solo player can grind late/end game group content, id hardly call a "ZERG" of a bunch of level 90's picking on some poor world boss content a Epic battle with bragging rights.

Display more ignorance, dear. Radiance hit their first PvE territory when we were all around level 30. We were very proud to do it in less than 2.5 hours, which was a record at the time. All PvE territories except the large cities like 1K were taken well before there were any substantial number of lvl 90s.
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    meh kill u
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Display more ignorance, dear. Radiance hit their first PvE territory when we were all around level 30. We were very proud to do it in less than 2.5 hours, which was a record at the time. All PvE territories except the large cities like 1K were taken well before there were any substantial number of lvl 90s.

Yeah saw Hisui post of a bunch of 30 -40's Zerging level 70 PvE mobs. While likely fun hardly an Epic accomplishment. I stand by my previous statement, beating some PvE content to win a land hardly is an Epic achievement.

PvP players of equal levels is always going to be more of a challenge.

Thanks dear... Oh btw the turtle youve been running back to the safe zone in DT event is only level 54, stick around next time for a PvP fight, you have several levels on me, and certainly can beat a lvl 53 turtle I suspect. See Tuesday night with a new plumpfish....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oooo Confused identity revealed teehee. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah saw Hisui post of a bunch of 30 -40's Zerging level 70 PvE mobs. While likely fun hardly an Epic accomplishment. I stand by my previous statement, beating some PvE content to win a land hardly is an Epic achievement.

And yet, your previous statement referenced a group of 90s, not 30s. So how you can be standing by it while acknowledging that you are discussing something completely different is not at all clear.
    PvP players of equal levels is always going to be more of a challenge.

Yeah, oranges ARE always going to be orange and apples aren't. What a surprise! How insightful of you! Not that this in any way covers up for your original gaffe in assuming that the territories that Radiance and other guilds took back when the server was new were taken by the players at their current levels. b:chuckle
    Thanks dear... Oh btw the turtle youve been running back to the safe zone in DT event is only level 54, stick around next time for a PvP fight, you have several levels on me, and certainly can beat a lvl 53 turtle I suspect. See Tuesday night with a new plumpfish....

Care to restate that in English? Nah, never mind. I wouldn't want you to strain anything....
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think it's just veno banter about pets. It's not English to the rest of us O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Care to restate that in English? Nah, never mind. I wouldn't want you to strain anything....

Yes, will make this easy for you. Dragon Temple event, Tuesday a week ago. I see a Cleric hanging out on edge of safe zone popping in and out attacking people then retreating to safety.

Name, Rifkind. Knew you were in 90's but had also heard how awful at pvp you are.

So me and my little turtle hang out and wait for you to stick your frightened little head out again.

As expected you come shooting out of the safe zone to attack someone already engaged in a fight, so I send in my pet and hit you with a stun.

Soon as stun wore off you hightailed it back to the safe zone.

Next time stick around, you have several lvls on me, im sure your lack of ability vs my lack of levels would be an interesting fight.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think it's just veno banter about pets. It's not English to the rest of us O_o

Hmmm...maybe so. Perhaps talking to turtles all the time, which she seems to think are players, has made it impossible for her to communicate with actual people. It can only get worse when she starts talking to the fat fish. Soon it's just going to be "glub, glub, glub"...b:laugh
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Your naievete is showing a little here, despite what you may think PvE TWs aren't just a 'zerg to teh boss and pwnzor'. Level 3 territories are to a point, but there are tactics and strategies involved in certain bosses in lvl 1 and 2 lands. And despite the relative ease of lvl 3 territories the people who put the time and effort into levelling up to be the first factions to capture the territories before others is an achievement

So in my opinion they are 'Earned lands'. As is any PvP TW that lasts longer than 20 minutes.

Your opinion appears to differ but I'll just put that down to you trying to justify your 7 digit salary because, I'll go out on a limb here, I'm pretty sure you've had little to no impact on Radiance's current land-holdings. Of course TW isn't the only aspect of what defines a faction, who knows perhaps you help farm an Arbors for Radiance alts.
    I like pie
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes, will make this easy for you. Dragon Temple event, Tuesday a week ago. I see a Cleric hanging out on edge of safe zone popping in and out attacking people then retreating to safety.

Making up lies now I see? I don't go to DT for PvP, I go for chests. When chests are done, I rebuff my party and friends and leave. You can sit and wait all you like for PvP, I don't waste my time and charm on it. And I'm perfectly secure in my manhood or lack thereof (being female after all), so you can issue challenges to it all day and all night and I won't mind...*LAUGH*.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Your opinion appears to differ but I'll just put that down to you trying to justify your 7 digit salary because, I'll go out on a limb here, I'm pretty sure you've had little to no impact on Radiance's current land-holdings. Of course TW isn't the only aspect of what defines a faction, who knows perhaps you help farm an Arbors for Radiance alts.

No need to go out on a limb - she wasn't there to do any of the work to acquire any of the Radiance holdings. I know for sure, as I only missed one battle (through being out of town) in all those months.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Your naievete is showing a little here, despite what you may think PvE TWs aren't just a 'zerg to teh boss and pwnzor'. Level 3 territories are to a point, but there are tactics and strategies involved in certain bosses in lvl 1 and 2 lands. And despite the relative ease of lvl 3 territories the people who put the time and effort into levelling up to be the first factions to capture the territories before others is an achievement

So in my opinion they are 'Earned lands'. As is any PvP TW that lasts longer than 20 minutes.

Oh this is so fun, question someones authoritative statement about how super they are because they earned the land in a PvE battle, and all the PW fanboys who were around for day 1 come out of the woodwork.

Tanks hit, clerics heal, and archers run around behaving as huge aggro magnets barely qualify as tactics and strategy.

So now PvP TW's lasting less than 20 minutes do not count as Earned? Be sure to share that opinion with your Enrage and Triad friends as they mop up the easy get lands before tuning to each other.

You are right, since ive only been playing for 2 months, ive only had the experience of defending 20TW attacks in one weekend and whatever came after that these past couple weeks. Also, because my level is comparably low to our Triad/Enrage friends I spent most of the time dead. But hey, least the time spent killing me was time not spent killing someone else who can do more damage.

Yep you flaming idiots are on to something here, much easier too just lash out in an immature manner than it was to ever try to offer a logical adult response. Keep the banter coming, it gives me something to do as I grind PvE content.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh this is so fun, question someones authoritative statement about how super they are because they earned the land in a PvE battle, and all the PW fanboys who were around for day 1 come out of the woodwork.

Tanks hit, clerics heal, and archers run around behaving as huge aggro magnets barely qualify as tactics and strategy.

So now PvP TW's lasting less than 20 minutes do not count as Earned? Be sure to share that opinion with your Enrage and Triad friends as they mop up the easy get lands before tuning to each other.

You are right, since ive only been playing for 2 months, ive only had the experience of defending 20TW attacks in one weekend and whatever came after that these past couple weeks. Also, because my level is comparably low to our Triad/Enrage friends I spent most of the time dead. But hey, least the time spent killing me was time not spent killing someone else who can do more damage.

Yep you flaming idiots are on to something here, much easier too just lash out in an immature manner than it was to ever try to offer a logical adult response. Keep the banter coming, it gives me something to do as I grind PvE content.

I don't feel 'super' because I was there for PvE TWs. I do feel privileged for being one of only perhaps 100ish people on HT who have had a chance to partake in lvl 1, 2 and 3 PvE TWs though. There's no Epeen or ego involved, I just happened to be in the right guild, the right class and a high enough level to be considered as part of the 80/200 people in the guild.

I've been in TWs victories that have been quicker than 20 mins but have never felt like it was earnt. Like I said it's my opinion.

Good on you for being there for the 20 TWs in one weekend, lucky you. If it weren't for the people in the guild prior to you joining its ranks when level requirements were lowered then there wouldn't have ever been 20 territories to defend. The way I see it Radiance became top guild for one major reason, being able to beat RoC. That's what set it apart from Evolution, TheEmpire and most importantly Elysium. RoC were a class act when it came to TW and were capable of holding off a better geared, better levelled guild (Elysium. For some inexplicable reason that one loss caused its demise via most of its high levels joining the other 4 big guilds). Radiance, with it's ability to defeat RoC gave it the lustre that people look for when they want to choose a guild to join, and with a waiting list almost 100 long at one point many being in the top 20% of levels meant it's expansion was unchecked until the battle for Archosaur.

So don't downplay what others have achieved and sit there with the name 'Radiance' above your character's head and think YOU'VE earnt the right to receive that weekly paycheck. If it weren't for those players who were 'born 90' and zerging PvE bosses you'd be getting nothing.
    I like pie
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ty,

Basically I have issue with folks who have since left the guild but spend all of their time bashing something that is not at all like it was when they left.

Rif said, the rest of us are **** because we didn't earn the lands, one after another after another former Rad come on the forum's daily to air their grievances about a guild they left, and honestly I dont know why they give an F about it anymore.

The damage was done, I wont disagree with a soul who says Rad is not the same Radiance it was when they were here. What remains to be seen is was all the upheaval for the better.

For now, the arguing and flaming has just put me in a foul mood. Im going to spend my time trying to enjoy the game. Hope others do the same, holding on to hurt feeling from the past is no way to have fun.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle someone is angry. I think I win b:victory
    You're not someone who is capable of inspiring anger in me, only contempt. Your inability to see things without looking through the narrow walls of your own twisted and inane allegiances, exemplary ignorance in the way you refuse to see and listen. To you, I couldn't even extend pity.

Stick an HIV infected needle in your arm, and die knowing that is all you're worth.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.