Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/01 - 5/03)

Options
124»

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lleela,

I agree with you regarding the constant Radiance-bashing present on the HT forums the last few months. I think it's slowly abating and for good reason too. It's pretty much a new guild-same name. Some people have problems with the new leader, and for good reason I'm sure. (the only issue I've had with him was his new 'Signup' thread for the Caesar TW. When it came to forming squads 10 or more 90+ were left off in favour of 7xs. Not trying to say we deserve it more but sending them into 'Fameless' or '"WaR"' over Caesar would have been fail to the extreme) But by-and-large it's not what it used to be.

I never set out to bag on the new Radiance members and I probably never will. My first post was directed more about perceptions of who deserves the income from each territory and why. You just happened to rub me the wrong way.

I wish luck to the new Radiance. After contemplating a little, the next few weeks will be a good way for the fresh blood to earn their 'right' to a salary. Defending against the onslaught of TWs this weekend will be a big challenge.

I'm sure I'll see a lot of you on the battlefield b:bye
    I like pie
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You're not someone who is capable of inspiring anger in me, only contempt. Your inability to see things without looking through the narrow walls of your own twisted and inane allegiances, exemplary ignorance in the way you refuse to see and listen. To you, I couldn't even extend pity.

Stick an HIV infected needle in your arm, and die knowing that is all you're worth.

Yep definately angry and definately worth enough to provoke such strong emotions from you lol. I definately win b:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ughhh I am so bothered. I hate Sonnestark's selection of words. Someone put him through high school and teach him how to write colloquially. From that piece of writing I can tell:

1) He is probably unemployed or working a blue collar job as there is no such clutter-fk writing style in the world of business, engineering, or even medicine.

2) Why am I so bothered by the word "inspired." Anger isn't inspired. Its invoked. See, connotation is something a thesaurus doesn't teach you.

3) There is a period missing somewhere in there. Not that I am being a grammar police but that **** was near unreadable.

4) Why would you pity someone you disagree with anyway? Are you using Mr T's definition of the world? Dizzam?

5) HIV infected needle? You're walking on tightropes here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yep definately angry and definately worth enough to provoke such strong emotions from you lol. I definately win b:victoryb:bye
    Hardly. The contempt I have for you is more along the lines of mild disappointment than anger. You see and convey things through ignorance, with no desire to change, lacking any capacity for dialectic. Meaning, I find it pointless to respond to you with anything other than spite, if I respond at all.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You see and convey things through ignorance, with no desire to change, lacking any capacity for dialectic.

wow I must say you do a pretty good job of describing yourself there. Its okay Mr. pot.

And yeah I still win b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hate to break the news to you but as they say if the shoe fits wear it. You must be delusional to not think that TRIAD( aka now ENRAGE2) wasnt all but gone till those so called few you are trying to claim went there. I can assign what ever will I want to as associated by many of there past deeds...

Enrage, will you be so kind as to dispatch people from your guild to every guild that is on the map, including Radiance? At least 1 person for each?

Cuz that way we'll say: we have Enrage, Enrage1, Enrage2, Enrage3, etc.

Gotta love that logic!

Better yet, send your ex-Rads, and i'll extend that logic further, and say we've gots Radiance1, 2, ..., Radiance-n! Oh, NUU! Radiance ownz all the **** map!

Miatemaro, i further submit to you that Enrage is actually Radiance2! b:shocked
    That's right!
    They gots many ex-Rad high-levels and strategists, which is why they became so strong! It was all a ploy of Charity's to stage this whole crumbling of the Old Empire, to see the New one emerge! Namely, Enrage!

One of these days Clunker will abdicate the throne to the mighty Charity to reign till the End of the Server!

Just you wait and see! b:shocked
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL This is why I like Enrage. Any group of people that can bring this much emotion to the game is doing something right. The guild that everyone (well almost everyone) loves to hate. It is always so much fun to read thier posts. As well as the responses. So much fun to see how carried away people get because what Enrage members say. I hope that most of you realize they say things just to get a rise out of people. And maybe get you riled up enough to provide a good fight for them. I cant wait to the day when I can fight you guys. Still a squishy, but soon I can have some fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rif said, the rest of us are **** because we didn't earn the lands, one after another after another former Rad come on the forum's daily to air their grievances about a guild they left, and honestly I dont know why they give an F about it anymore.

False. I said y'all don't deserve the income you didn't work to get. I have no idea if you are **** or not (well, you personally I have some ideas about, but the entire new-Radiance guild, no).

Ty is correct, the new Radiance is not the old Radiance, and few of us can comment on what it is now (other than some of the amusing current events that you may have wished were private but have been publicized), but similarly it is ridiculous for you to try to debate our opinions of an institution (original Radiance) that you were never a part of and know nothing about. Also, Ty, I think the comments are dying down because people can only stay hurt and angry and frustrated for so long before they move on. Though a little "I told you so" is hard to resist...*grin*.

As for why we still care at all - well, if you HAD put six months or more of your life into building something, and trying to make it something really special, perhaps it would still matter to you after you left it. Perhaps not. I don't know. You prattle on about loyalty, but maybe once you leave something you forget totally about it. It doesn't work that way for all of us.

Krasava, you've got it wrong - since Enrage is Radiance2, Clunker should just take over Radiance1 (bank account included!) - they need a leader anyway, and it'll save us a lot of trouble taking over all that land. b:victory Then we can get right into the fight with Triad. b:pleased