Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/01 - 5/03)

Options

Comments

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This would have never happened had you people voted for me to lead Radiance.

Such fail. Such copious amounts of utter fail.

I don't like to say I told you so, but...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    While I respect the many original members who built Radiance up and had great showings in TW's of the past, who have since moved own for various reasons. I do wish they were not so quick to attack the present membership with their disputes long since forgotten or unknown to current members, nor take such glee in seeing others working through difficulties inherited from mistakes of the past. Seems rather petty.

I am not sure if it was ignorance or the misplaced hope that things would somehow get better that kept so many Radiance members in the faction for as long as they were, considering that the back stabbings, power struggles, and underhanded tactics began long ago. However as they eventually saw the light, so shall you all. Once you remove the money, the power and the hype, all that remains are the people. If the current leaders are your kind of people, then you are in the right place, just don't cry when you hear a resounding "we told you so". Enjoy the game and be happy with each other.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im such a noob I didnt know TW income went to players, figured guild bank held it for guild events and helping gear up team. haha

I joined because the Radiance team which helped me on my FB29s and beyond seems like nice people and actually took the time to say, watch out this boss AOE's, go here, dig that because you need it. I joined Radiant(sister guild) long before I was at a level to join Radiance. Our little rag tag group of applicants and Rad alts always managed to help each other out getting bosses and quest done, and generally had a good time doing it.

Suppose you could say I was ignorant of some of the internal guild power struggles and egos that were going on.

Now that things are somewhat more settled, for better or worse depending on perspective. I do have high hopes for our future. Im fully of the opinion guild health should not be measured by land held, the ability to TW is a bonus to having a good core of members.

Im kindda a Ghandi philosphy Veno.
    "Be the change you wish to see in your (faction)"

Defected, sorry I did look for your name on poll, couldnt find it. Perhaps there is a hanging chad/voting machine issue here.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im such a noob I didnt know TW income went to players, figured guild bank held it for guild events and helping gear up team. haha

I joined because the Radiance team which helped me on my FB29s and beyond seems like nice people and actually took the time to say, watch out this boss AOE's, go here, dig that because you need it. I joined Radiant(sister guild) long before I was at a level to join Radiance. Our little rag tag group of applicants and Rad alts always managed to help each other out getting bosses and quest done, and generally had a good time doing it.

Suppose you could say I was ignorant of some of the internal guild power struggles and egos that were going on.

Now that things are somewhat more settled, for better or worse depending on perspective. I do have high hopes for our future. Im fully of the opinion guild health should not be measured by land held, the ability to TW is a bonus to having a good core of members.

Im kindda a Ghandi philosphy Veno.
    "Be the change you wish to see in your (faction)"

Defected, sorry I did look for your name on poll, couldnt find it. Perhaps there is a hanging chad/voting machine issue here.

From the look of your level, your fb29 was a long time ago... or aleast a fair amount of time ago. I am willing to bet that the Rads that helped you with your fb29 are no longer in Radiance.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Last week was a glorious one! b:pleased

At last, Radiance failed to replace a land taken by Enrage with another one taken from Triad.
    What's more, Triad took back DWP!!!

I luv you, Triad! b:kiss

Assuming things don't change much this week, 2 more orange lands should change color. Hopefully City of Lost being one of them.

Albeit i suspect that Radiance will be gunning for Evolution now that Triad had put them to shame. The money supply is being choked out, drama intensifies, and they can ill afford to lose lands now. I hope Evo can hold out!

I also hope Caesar will get strong enough to contribute to the eradication of Radiance from SW end of the map.

Things are looking up. b:chuckle
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    next week you can expect another yellow land too indeed, we've gatherered alot of experience in our first rly hard fight so next time we'll improve alot b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I dunno next week might be alot more than 2 orange lands changing color. I know most of the top players have now checked out. And if my sources are correct there are only around 130 people left in rad as of today with a good bit of those being inactive.

Which probably means by this weekend even if they heavy recruit they will be lucky to get 80 people on to TW. My guess would be probably around 50-60 tops. Almost any decent guild could probably beat Rad this weekend.

This might be the weekend that rad really does loose all their lands. Guess we will find out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I dunno next week might be alot more than 2 orange lands changing color. I know most of the top players have now checked out...

This might be the weekend that rad really does loose all their lands. Guess we will find out.

Cat, i think you may be right!

So i goes and checks the top 50 on HT, right?

So i was like --> b:surprised

Followed by an undisguised --> b:pleased

then --> b:laugh

Radiance only has like 3 top levels. Blessing and Hoshimi bailed.
    Neo bailed.

Now we have faction tao. Probably will see them on the map sometime.

Splendid! The Orange Empire is collapsing! b:victory
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To bad they go down this way....it would have been better they collapsed cause of strong guilds taking over the map..not cause of internal problems...but well maybe they will rebuild and give us a surprize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Last week was a glorious one! b:pleased

At last, Radiance failed to replace a land taken by Enrage with another one taken from Triad.
    What's more, Triad took back DWP!!!

I luv you, Triad! b:kiss

Assuming things don't change much this week, 2 more orange lands should change color. Hopefully City of Lost being one of them.

Albeit i suspect that Radiance will be gunning for Evolution now that Triad had put them to shame. The money supply is being choked out, drama intensifies, and they can ill afford to lose lands now. I hope Evo can hold out!

I also hope Caesar will get strong enough to contribute to the eradication of Radiance from SW end of the map.

Things are looking up. b:chuckle

Whats even more funnier is it wouldnt have happened if TRIAD didnt get ppl from ENRAGE. Say what you want but it wasnt TRIAD only by name that beat Rad for DWP and stopped Rad from taking the other land.

However yes there is going to be some other heavy factions taking lands from Rad this week comming up.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yess.. I find it quite funny that i barely saw Triad PK before the merge now there everywhere and seem to be big-headed that they finally beat Radiance but needed to merge with two guilds todo it. b:bye

btw..

Tao coming for you. !
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey Radiance. Your answer to the Veno problem is simple.

Archers !!! b:surrender
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Funny thing that happened in our losing TW last week with Rad. Was we learned a thing or two we needed to improve on. And all of a sudden we had a bunch more new people join the guild, and now our forces are even stronger.

ON a related side note, there probably won't be a spot open for me anymore in our TW, due to so many high levels now in the guild. But I'll cheer on from the sidelines till I level some more, and learn from all these veterans we now have in the guild. Go Us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Riddle me this guys...

not meant in a negative way but since everyone knows Radiance has had upheaval as of late, why is everyone measuring themselves by whether they can successfully capture a Rad land?

Understand we have several lands to lose and even have some folks such as ceaser pinned in with no options but to attack Rad.

What im not getting is why there is such pleasure being taken by kicking a guild that is already down and trying to rebuild.

Seriously those wanting that challenging TW should be positioning themselves based on where they think the real challenge is.

Seems like Enrage only cares to go for high income cities and selling their services to highest bidder. Triad with their new found power as anticipated takes back their city, good job guys.

Guess this weeks targets will reveal some motivations. Own the map, Rage on Rad, or position for future good TWs.

Just remember when you reach the top there is only one way to go.
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    meh bid on Rad dis week, how much cost to bid...

gonna get dat phat city money

ps you pay me lots o cash I no kill, can you ask Torm to stop pk me.
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think several lands to lose is an understatement. rad owns nearly half of heavens tear. aside from evolution and enrage, both caesar and triad had to attack rad.
    as for other factions that aren't on the map, sure they dont need to attack rad but as they are smaller, and rad is slowly diminishing in power, its simple logic to go after them while the bigger on map factions go against rad. basically one thing leads to another.
    finally, about rad getting kicked around while they rebuild. that's up to the people in rad itself. what happens to rad will be up to them, not the people taking their lands.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Seems like Enrage only cares to go for high income cities and selling their services to highest bidder. Triad with their new found power as anticipated takes back their city, good job guys.

This is the first week Rad has really been down, and they brought it upon themselves with bad decisions.

Second who do you mean selling our services to the highest bidder? Explain yourself.. Third if Enrage ONLY cared about the high income cities we would have taken DWP long time ago. 1k stream is a nice income, but I think the majority of us wanted it for the WQ teleport. I know I did. It saves me 150k a week in teleport stones alone. Not to mention Rad owned it.

As for where we go now. It is and always has been pretty much a guild vote. I dont think we will be going to LC or Plume as we want to give Ceasar room to grow, and protect some of our current interests. Rad still owns 20+ lands and there really is no point in kicking other small guilds while they are growing. What you think we should hop down crush Ceasar before they can grow and become a challange? If you seriously think along those lines then you really are completely clueless about anything Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Phooo - Heavens Tear
    Phooo - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    haha gonna outbid Confused
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This is the first week Rad has really been down, and they brought it upon themselves with bad decisions.

Second who do you mean selling our services to the highest bidder? Explain yourself.. Third if Enrage ONLY cared about the high income cities we would have taken DWP long time ago. 1k stream is a nice income, but I think the majority of us wanted it for the WQ teleport. I know I did. It saves me 150k a week in teleport stones alone. Not to mention Rad owned it.

As for where we go now. It is and always has been pretty much a guild vote. I dont think we will be going to LC or Plume as we want to give Ceasar room to grow, and protect some of our current interests. Rad still owns 20+ lands and there really is no point in kicking other small guilds while they are growing. What you think we should hop down crush Ceasar before they can grow and become a challange? If you seriously think along those lines then you really are completely clueless about anything Enrage.

Will try to explain myself...
    While the Enrage post about "Enrage doing TWs for you" seemed very tongue in cheek and humorous, the cross transfer of Enrage to Triad and now back to Enrage this past week makes it seem otherwise. Apologize if this was a mere coincidence.

High Income cities, could have sworn I saw a post here about LC being the next Rad city to fall to Enrage. Once again perhaps this was just talk... and not the general feeling of your faction. Yeah having 1k as a free WQ TP is nice.

Nope think you would roll over Ceaser, seems only real challenge now is Triad vs Enrage to see who is top dog.

Fully expect another ceaser breakout attack this week, with their new player pickups and prior TW experience, they are an up and coming color on map.
    Also expect to see what color Tao and perhaps Memories will be sporting. Who knows even Roadkill may make another showing.

I suppose Im wondering if all Orange lands have to turn blue, or Triad colors before we see who is new top faction.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rest assured. The *two* ppl out of like 15? who went to Triad from Enrage came back for personal reasons. The others in Triad should be there to stay for good. It is *not* a member loan, as you can probably tell from the world chats lately of ex-enrage members calling enrage out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Pretty much as Hisui said and as I stated in another post. The "Enrage" members who now in Triads are members who left Enrage and made their own guild called Orion. That guild collasped in less than 48 hours and after it broke down most of the members then moved on to Triads.

The majority of the members who went to Orion and then to Triads were the people who came to Enrage from Rad in the first go round of Rad loosing people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Will try to explain myself...
    While the Enrage post about "Enrage doing TWs for you" seemed very tongue in cheek and humorous, the cross transfer of Enrage to Triad and now back to Enrage this past week makes it seem otherwise. Apologize if this was a mere coincidence.

High Income cities, could have sworn I saw a post here about LC being the next Rad city to fall to Enrage. Once again perhaps this was just talk... and not the general feeling of your faction. Yeah having 1k as a free WQ TP is nice.

Nope think you would roll over Ceaser, seems only real challenge now is Triad vs Enrage to see who is top dog.

Fully expect another ceaser breakout attack this week, with their new player pickups and prior TW experience, they are an up and coming color on map.
    Also expect to see what color Tao and perhaps Memories will be sporting. Who knows even Roadkill may make another showing.

I suppose Im wondering if all Orange lands have to turn blue, or Triad colors before we see who is new top faction.[/QUOTE]

Yesb:angry
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I see no reason to let Radiance continue to pull in a few hundred million in income for another six months for doing NOTHING while we go crush much smaller guilds who have little or no income. Once Radiance has the zero income they deserve for the zero work they put in to receiving it, THEN I'll encourage Enrage to attack some other faction. Yeah, I want fun wars, but I'm sure Enrage will get them soon enough, especially given how many of our high levels we have PERMANENTLY lost recently. Conspiracy theories aside, you can check out the level listings any time you want to confirm this.
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I see no reason to let Radiance continue to pull in a few hundred million in income for another six months for doing NOTHING while we go crush much smaller guilds who have little or no income. Once Radiance has the zero income they deserve for the zero work they put in to receiving it, THEN I'll encourage Enrage to attack some other faction. Yeah, I want fun wars, but I'm sure Enrage will get them soon enough, especially given how many of our high levels we have PERMANENTLY lost recently. Conspiracy theories aside, you can check out the level listings any time you want to confirm this.

you know what? You made the best POST ever in these forums regarding Radiance.

I now Support Enrage for what they are doing. This is completely true.

Too Bad I can't quote this in my sig? Or can I? Help out a noob here b:surrender
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dear Lleela

I was the one who mentioned LC.
    However, i said "hopefully" will be next target. I was merely expressing my wish. I have no affiliation with Enrage, so I really don't know if that indeed will be their next target.

As per Cat, it seems Enrage don't wanna be taking it.
    Whats even more funnier is it wouldnt have happened if TRIAD didnt get ppl from ENRAGE. Say what you want but it wasnt TRIAD only by name that beat Rad for DWP and stopped Rad from taking the other land...

Dear Miatemaro

A faction is comprised of people. MANY people.
    Yet you refer to a handful of people as "Enrage" purportedly boosting the inept Triad.

Do not assign the motives of few, which you do not really know, to represent the will of many.

Here's the new Rawthornesque "Bottom Line" for you:

If one usurper guild owns all land, you have fat 200 people sitting on a pile of money, laughing at everyone else, teleporting around the map like they own the place. Well, um.. yeah, they do own it.

If at least 5 or 6 factions own lands, it's 1000 - 1200 people.

Not to mention the lack of any TW action in the first case, and many an epic TW battle in the latter case.

In conclusion, it don't matter who went where. I wanna see all colors of the rainbow (and then some) when i look on the map.
    I want epic TW clashes that will make history.
    b:bye
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Preach on Sista!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Slightly hypocritical don't you think? You want to take easy lands off of Radiance('doing NOTHING') because Radiance did the same against RoC? I take it money is better off being in Enrage's pockets.

To be honest I don't care what happens to Radiance territories. Most of the guild is composed of new members who joined after the PvE territories were captured (which are actually 'earned' territories) and the 4-5 genuinely good and challenging fights we had vs RoC.
    I like pie
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Slightly hypocritical don't you think? You want to take easy lands off of Radiance('doing NOTHING') because Radiance did the same against RoC? I take it money is better off being in Enrage's pockets.

well if you put it that way, its like they're damned if they do, they're damned if they dont. if its not rad lands then enrage would have to fight one of those smaller weaker factions and would still be called easy lands.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Oh, no, I want Radiance to fight...I don't think they WILL, but I WANT them to, and I always have. All of Enrage has - you must not have been paying much attention. And in any case, I personally WAS one of the people who actually fought PvE and PvP for the lands that Radiance currently holds (when they still had to fight for 'em), so why shouldn't I be getting the income for 'em? *LAUGH*
    To be honest I don't care what happens to Radiance territories. Most of the guild is composed of new members who joined after the PvE territories were captured (which are actually 'earned' territories) and the 4-5 genuinely good and challenging fights we had vs RoC.

Exactly.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dear Miatemaro

A faction is comprised of people. MANY people.
    Yet you refer to a handful of people as "Enrage" purportedly boosting the inept Triad.

Do not assign the motives of few, which you do not really know, to represent the will of many.

Here's the new Rawthornesque "Bottom Line" for you:

If one usurper guild owns all land, you have fat 200 people sitting on a pile of money, laughing at everyone else, teleporting around the map like they own the place. Well, um.. yeah, they do own it.

If at least 5 or 6 factions own lands, it's 1000 - 1200 people.

Not to mention the lack of any TW action in the first case, and many an epic TW battle in the latter case.

In conclusion, it don't matter who went where. I wanna see all colors of the rainbow (and then some) when i look on the map.
    b:bye

Hate to break the news to you but as they say if the shoe fits wear it. You must be delusional to not think that TRIAD( aka now ENRAGE2) wasnt all but gone till those so called few you are trying to claim went there. I can assign what ever will I want to as associated by many of there past deeds.

Good I want to see all types of colors on the map also. As we will get our color on there too be it what ever color it is. We will be fighting this weekend.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]