sarendensa Bug user

Options
Dominatiger - Sanctuary
Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Its a bug user. Killed me 3 times in the cube of fate.

Cube of fate when you enter is a SAFE ZONE, she was in PK mode and killed me 3 times... THE BEST PART I WAS NOT IN PK MODE!!! How in the world can that happen?

Just see the chat in the Image

[URL="[url=http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20090503201043.png][img=http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/552/20090503201043.th.png][/url]"][/url]20090503201043.th.png

edit: sarendena is her name not sarendensa like I put in the title
Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
Manufactured by Konariraiden
Post edited by Dominatiger - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You know there's a ticketing system if you have reasons to believe she was abusing the bug.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm, didn't realize this bug extended to us PvE servers. Good to know.
  • Glendir - Heavens Tear
    Glendir - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ive entered the Cube of Fate a couple of times now and Ive not been pked. How is everyone entering I personaly use the new npc the arena master to enter the arena then from there I exit and get put into the cube of fate. Note once have i been pked and Ive even Sat around. Maybe the bug is in the cube of fate teleporter? Try using the arena Npc and see what happens.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It doesn't have anything to do with which teleporter you use, and also doesn't matter if you are in PK mode or not.

The corner of the cube is not a Safe Zone as of the last patch for some reason. Once you take some steps forward towards the forges you enter a Safe Zone, except that if you walk back to the corner you remain in a Safe Zone, so the only way to be able to PvP again is to re-enter Room 1. And since it is the Cube it treats any player, whether white named or not as PKable (Like Room 14, 34 and many others). It is not the end of the world however, since these kills do not make players lose XP, nor do they consume angels or allow for dropping items.

Aside from a slight loss of charm, and maybe a few seconds of your time, the worst thing to come out of someone PKing in the Cube is that their kill count goes up for killing unsuspecting players after a load, with very little work. I don't really see what the point is of having a high PvP rank when this is how you have to do it.
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

well i looked at the chat..
    and it says that each timed you died was after you left the safe area
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options

well i looked at the chat..
    and it says that each timed you died was after you left the safe area

Congrats... Now se the color of my nickname please.

for Fall:

I dont even care if it is not safe or safe, I was NOT in PK mode and should be impossible for anyone to kill me.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options

for Fall:

I dont even care if it is not safe or safe, I was NOT in PK mode and should be impossible for anyone to kill me.

LOL I wasn't saying it was right, it is obviously a glitch. It was addressed in a thread in General Discussion section.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That screenshot shows nothing.

You could've easily been PK'd by saren outside of cube, then both of you's went inside.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That screen shot shows nothing.

You could've easily been PK'd by Saren outside of cube, then both of you's went inside.

I agree, that screen shot does not prove beyond an unreasonable doubt the OP's claims.

But anyone who stepped into cube today between 4-6PM EST (-5GMT) might think otherwise. b:chuckle
  • Luisch - Sanctuary
    Luisch - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Agree with Falls. The entrance corner is a glitch. I've been hit several times there. Then went to safe zone at the center of the room. And tried to go back to the cornet and get killed again. Lolzb:laughI was trying to revenge but instead got killed againb:surrender by some ppl doing PK with aoe there. b:laugh

So if you want to have some PK fun without losing anything (as Falls said), go there and have fun killing everyone you can. Lolzzzb:victory
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wasn't saying saren doesn't PK people there, I was simply stating that the screenshot is in no way evidence to prove your claim.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wasn't saying saren doesn't PK people there, I was simply stating that the screenshot is in no way evidence to prove your claim.

Gah, I do not have enough time for this, but I am glad I routinely buff myself (I have been attacked twice now, once by sarendena and once by some barbarian guy but have not taken serious damage yet. I think I will be taking further steps in the future. Also, I have some hopes: Venos might want to be entering with bramble on and pk monsters might have some fun jumping on campers.)

I think you were suggesting his evidence was not good enough for you, and I think you meant "I was simply stating that the screenshot does not provide enough evidence to prove your claim." But if you examine his general chat dialog and his targeting display, I think you should have enough evidence for your proof.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    omg! i gotta go to cube so i can mouse over that +10 chained jail some more :P
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think you were suggesting his evidence was not good enough for you, and I think you meant "I was simply stating that the screenshot does not provide enough evidence to prove your claim." But if you examine his general chat dialog and his targeting display, I think you should have enough evidence for your proof.

His general chat could have been from outside is what they are saying and I can target someone in cube too lol. Meaning that I could make it look like I got killed in cube from someone I didn't like.

Of course saren is pking there but that particular screenshot doesn't prove anything.
  • chomon
    chomon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    is there an official post made by GMs that this is a bannable offense? has sarendena been banned?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    chomon wrote: »
    is there an official post made by GMs that this is a bannable offense? has sarendena been banned?
    Lol, 1 post count.

Anyways, you do know that many other people are doing the same thing, right? I've seen some nefarious members killing and also lots of people in other servers have been killed too.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • chomon
    edited May 2009
    Options
    god youre so ignorant, yes i know many others have done so, the thing is i was asking IF sarendena was banned and i am curious if any other members have been banned. I was banned and I thought it was because of pking in that room but apparently it was for another reason, so i'm just checking in on the status of others.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol, 1 post count.

Anyways, you do know that many other people are doing the same thing, right? I've seen some nefarious members killing and also lots of people in other servers have been killed too.

Eh...kindly don't bring factions into this thread, its kind of irrelevant.

Don't really see why you had to point Nefarious member's out either. About every idiot who wishes they had enough money to play on Lost City has been in that room.

As for my faction, I've told them not to do it. And have personally AFKed in Room1 for hours, like a scarecrow, just in case they do. Didn't see anyone from my faction all day today.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its not really irrelevant, we're still on the same topic here. I mentioned a specific faction because that was the only faction that I've remembered being in there killing. I know lots of LC members pk in there, but I dont play there so I wouldnt know any specific names/factions from there. There was also this other barb in some random faction but I dont remember him.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • LiuYuanDe - Sanctuary
    LiuYuanDe - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Falls has been warning nerf members not to engage in Pk in cube and as mentioned he has indeed camped there for some time to mointer the situtation.

Besides this, he has also taken the effort to ensure that no other higher levels are "bullying" lower levels coming in to the cube.

So unless you would like to provide some evidence that nerfs are indeed doing this, please refrain from making comments like that.
  • chomon
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've seen Veekee88 and Neocrusader there but i guess that is before Falls started monitoring the area
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Besides this, he has also taken the effort to ensure that no other higher levels are "bullying" lower levels coming in to the cube.

Well, I don't really care what other factions do. That will be their problem xD.
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Don't reaction, I've told them not to do it. And have personally AFKed in Room1 for hours, like a scarecrow, just in case they do. Didn't see anyone from my faction all day today.

=O beware, Falls is watching!!!

On a different note, I think Saren is the person who jumped me the other night in swamps, while I was trying to fly my wife back to Arch D= luckily I managed to win o.o first pk kill ever! Well for me anyhow =O
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my hubby was killed like hat a blue named player oh wells at least nothing was lost except for a bit of his charm GMs look into it thank yous ^^b:victory
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol, 1 post count.

Aye have proof hun but you know this thread is referring to the killings entering the room not the actual other rooms of Cube....
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinense - Sanctuary
    Sinense - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    His general chat could have been from outside is what they are saying and I can target someone in cube too lol.

Er... I see:

Leaving Safe Zone
    You were killed by sarendena
    Entering Safe Zone

How do you enter the cube without already being in a safe zone?

Also, how do you get sarendena to kill you outside the cube when she was standing in her corner over there?
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

for Fall:

Waaaahh....seriously suck it you puss. You got PKed...Waaaaah, I need to cry on the forums. You sound like a fkin ****.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Waaaahh....seriously suck it you puss. You got PKed...Waaaaah, I need to cry on the forums. You sound like a fkin ****.

This one didnt read the post^^ ( The topic "Feed the Trolls" suit you, and its just below mine)

Now my part again:

I was not in PK mode (If I was I didnt died 2 more times when I get near sarendena to watch "the bug"), when I just get near sarendena I just died. I tried to attack her as well but I couldnt cause I was not in PK mode, But sarendena was in PK mode like you can see in the sreenshot, and this is the BUG USER PART.

By the way I have sended 2 prints to the GMs I just put one here. And yes every time I died I took a print, (and yes the GMs will see that I was not in PK mode that way).

One thing I hope they can fix in making the corner in the Cube of fate entrace a SAFE AREA (this is more to safe from PKing and eventual bugs like have happened to me and a few more people in that day)

Second thing... the player sarendena will be banned or the "Report botton" is just there to scare the noobs?

Good game for everione and please have fair play.

PS- Thanks Falls :P
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • RavinTink - Sanctuary
    RavinTink - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If I may interject:

My husband, brother, sister, and myself have all experienced this "bug" "glitch" whatever you wanna call it. We have entered the cube many many times and witnessed what has happened, as well as been targets.

The "bug" is....someone entering the cube (whether in PK mode or not) stands (camps) directly behind the port in (ie; the corner) and can hit ANYONE porting in.

The person PKing does not have to be in PK mode, nor does their target.

It is a "glitch" from the last update that alot of ppl from many different factions have had fun taking advantage of.

If you dont want to be the target, 1) as soon as you port into the cube move away from the corner quickly. 2) DONT GO INTO THE CUBE!

Singling out one particular person who has takin advantage of this "glitch" is a little redundant considering the amount of ppl who have been doing it.

Ok, Ive said my piece. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you lemons...dont make lemonade!!
    Find the fool who got vodka and have a party!!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To play the devil's advocate.. One could argue that using the cube to get a free tele to Arch is exploiting a bug too <_<

Considering the current price of charms you will use almost 1.5k coins worth of your charm (if you have one equipped) when you get killed in that corner. This is less than half of the normal cost of teleporting to arch. Even if you get killed you will still come out ahead using cube transport.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html