sarendensa Bug user

2»

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    To play the devil's advocate.. One could argue that using the cube to get a free tele to Arch is exploiting a bug too <_<

Considering the current price of charms you will use almost 1.5k coins worth of your charm (if you have one equipped) when you get killed in that corner. This is less than half of the normal cost of teleporting to arch. Even if you get killed you will still come out ahead using cube transport.

agreed. the ones who use that bug are a bunch of apes anyway

ie Herojet
    viet..something
    squishy...thing
    many others

SS all taken. now lets see if the GMs do their job and we can start filtering out lower intelligent lifeforms
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This one didnt read the post^^ ( The topic "Feed the Trolls" suit you, and its just below mine)

Now my part again:

I was not in PK mode (If I was I didnt died 2 more times when I get near sarendena to watch "the bug"), when I just get near sarendena I just died. I tried to attack her as well but I couldnt cause I was not in PK mode, But sarendena was in PK mode like you can see in the sreenshot, and this is the BUG USER PART.

By the way I have sended 2 prints to the GMs I just put one here. And yes every time I died I took a print, (and yes the GMs will see that I was not in PK mode that way).

One thing I hope they can fix in making the corner in the Cube of fate entrace a SAFE AREA (this is more to safe from PKing and eventual bugs like have happened to me and a few more people in that day)

Second thing... the player sarendena will be banned or the "Report botton" is just there to scare the noobs?

Good game for everione and please have fair play.

PS- Thanks Falls :P

And once again...Waaaaaaaahhh. Crying for a ban of someone because you were stupid enough to stay in a bugged area. It's pu$$y's like you that make this server the dumping ground that it is.
  • Hoar - Sanctuary
    Hoar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In my opinion it really is not that big of a deal, in fact it gets some of the traffic out of SP. Just don't go into cube until it's fixed, no, I don't support it, however I don't think it's as big as a problem as you all make it out to be. It's a game, people use it to have fun in their own ways just as you do, if thats their way of fun let it be. You don't see anybody else mocking your way of game play, so why theirs? Because it's not fun for you? Oh well.
    b:victory
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol yesterday sombody killed meh in the corner then a bunch of other people

and we ganked them
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    agreed. the ones who use that bug are a bunch of apes anyway

ie Herojet
    viet..something
    squishy...thing
    many others

SS all taken. now lets see if the GMs do their job and we can start filtering out lower intelligent lifeforms

SQUISHY?!? If you're referring to SquishyiceII...he doesn't exist anymore....in fact he's just a mule character for our faction now....*grumbles about people quitting*
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    going off of what Asterelle was saying- it doesnt matter if u die in that room, yeah u lose a lil bit of charm but dont lose anything else. if u do die u spawn immediately in the center... maybe even saving u time to get to the exit xD

only other thing i wanna say is the kills shouldnt count towards PK rankings, the poor people cant even defend themselves b:thanks
  • Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And once again...Waaaaaaaahhh. Crying for a ban of someone because you were stupid enough to stay in a bugged area. It's pu$$y's like you that make this server the dumping ground that it is.

The only "pu$$y" here is you... this is a topic regarding a bug issue so if u werent such a childish prick u wouldnt come here with those re.tarded comments...
    If a bug happened to u that would make u die everytime u looged in wouldnt u post it here to be solved or warn people? Oh no that would make u an even bigger "pu$$y"...
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The only "pu$$y" here is you... this is a topic regarding a bug issue so if u werent such a childish prick u wouldnt come here with those re.tarded comments...
    If a bug happened to u that would make u die everytime u looged in wouldnt u post it here to be solved or warn people? Oh no that would make u an even bigger "pu$$y"...

Please dont feed the Trollsb:shocked

Qqmoar be a good pu$$y and wash yourself so u dont smell
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited May 2009
    AndromedaB you are evilb:chuckleb:chuckle
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

Post is one thing. Cry to get people banned is another. it might fit you nicely to try to understand the difference before you make yourself look like a complete moron.

Next time you want to look like you have a clue, do a little research before boasting your stupidity.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    To play the devil's advocate.. One could argue that using the cube to get a free tele to Arch is exploiting a bug too <_<

That's not a bug. It is the cube of fate and my fate obviously lies in Archosaur.

As it happens, I went in the cube when Saren was in that corner. I would have appreciated the teleport halfway across the room cause I was in a hurry. I was late for a fete with Fate, as it were.
    edited May 2009
    Post is one thing. Cry to get people banned is another. it might fit you nicely to try to understand the difference before you make yourself look like a complete moron.

Next time you want to look like you have a clue, do a little research before boasting your stupidity.

says the guy with the stupid posts....
    Originally Posted by Qqmoar - Harshlands

Waaaahh....seriously suck it you puss. You got PKed...Waaaaah, I need to cry on the forums. You sound like a fkin ****.

It happened that a player abbused a bug, well tell the guy to send a ticket.... like other people did and dont come here making stupid comments like u did insulting him...

edited May 2009
    Guess What!!!??? Pk Feast In The Cube Entrace Rigth Now... Not Even Blue Names Can Run 3 Guys Standing There Killing Everione
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

It happened that a player abbused a bug, well tell the guy to send a ticket.... like other people did and dont come here making stupid comments like u did insulting him...

Sadly, I call em as I see em. The guy is a whiney re.tard, that's how he gets treated. If he can't handle it, that's his problem.

...Oh look he's crying again... right there ^^

Buncha pansies in this game and on this server.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Guess What!!!??? Pk Feast In The Cube Entrace Rigth Now... Not Even Blue Names Can Run 3 Guys Standing There Killing Everione

Cry us another river idiot. You zone in there with this going on, you deserve what you get. Obvioulsy stupidity is a skill you are not lacking in.
    edited May 2009

Cry us another river idiot. You zone in there with this going on, you deserve what you get. Obvioulsy stupidity is a skill you are not lacking in.

Listen ITs not my fault you abuse that bug in your server and probabily get banned, what we are doing is what all players should do. When you sign up the terms and conditions its your dutty to report every bug you found. And thats what i am doing.

If you dont like what i am doing you just have a choice LEAVE.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Sethuriel - Sanctuary
    Sethuriel - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Harshlands is very harsh on you isn't it. NEED MORE RAGE.

Actually this is a known problem on the server, it is kinda bugged and people are abusing it.
    Blademaster stunnin mah cleric!
    edited May 2009
    Sadly, I call em as I see em. The guy is a whiney re.tard, that's how he gets treated. If he can't handle it, that's his problem.

...Oh look he's crying again... right there ^^

Buncha pansies in this game and on this server.

Its no ABBA but u get the point

You are the drama queen
    Young and a chimp
    very stupid
    Drama queen
    feel the beat from your stupidity
    you cant talk
    you cant type
    so mind ur own f.ucking life
    See that f.ag
    watch that scene
    dig in the drama queen

edited May 2009
    Its no ABBA but u get the point

You are the drama queen
    Young and a chimp
    very stupid
    Drama queen
    feel the beat from your stupidity
    you cant talk
    you cant type
    so mind ur own f.ucking life
    See that f.ag
    watch that scene
    dig in the drama queen

OMG you OWNED him xDb:laughb:laugh
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Can't you simply ignore Qqmoar? you give him value by arguing with him. And bug abusers of this sort deserve to get banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Can't you simply ignore Qqmoar? you give him value by arguing with him. And bug abusers of this sort deserve to get banned.

ok, I will stop feeding the troll. =D
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited May 2009

Ok b:surrender
    i was just having fun trolling the noobzor, but ok ill stop. this is my last post

• Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    OMG you OWNED him xDb:laughb:laugh

OMG yes, I was so OWNED by someone who had nothing to say. I believe you actually get dumber each time you reply in this thread.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    i was just having fun trolling the noobzor, but ok ill stop. this is my last post

Bring it all you can. The fact remains, the OP is a noob loser who cried about something because he's too much of a pu$$y to take what he got. Crying for bans and he can't even spell the character name correctly.

Furthermore, not one post you made actually is any good. You just keep sinking lower into the abyss of stupidity.

I'll take my leave of this topic knowing the OP is about as good at this game as a 12 year old girl....sadly enough, he's about as bright as one too.

b:bye
    edited May 2009

Not quite you can keep talking... just dont give him more bananas.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • slymeria
    slymeria Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Burn_ur_**** is obviously Dominatiger's alt char. He's talking to himself, along with congratulating himself. If you needed to use an alt, to try and back yourself up, then fail at pwning someone with a sh!tty lyriced song like that, I strongly advise you pack up, and leave this forum, before your douchebaggery reaches Legendary status.

[yes it's obvious you're the same person. if people look at how you's both make little sense when typing, and use the same abbreviations. if you're trying to make people believe that burn_ur_**** is another person, you're doing a bad job of it.]

If you'd wanted to report the bug, then you could have. Instead, you chose to make a thread depicting and directly accusing a sole individual. You didn't address the subject - being "There's a cube bug that allows blue names to be PKd" - no, instead, you make a thread "sarendena killed me, oh noez". you stupid idiot, as if saren's the only one doing it. There've been groups and groups killing eachother, and helpless blue names before sarendena began doing it.

To sum this up, I lol @ you for making a one sided QQ thread trying to get someone who killed you banned. I lol @ you using alt chars to try and save your image. I lol @ you for being a Barb weak enough to be killed so easily. I lol @ your every being.

/end topic.
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its a bug user. Killed me 3 times in the cube of fate.

Cube of fate when you enter is a SAFE ZONE, she was in PK mode and killed me 3 times... THE BEST PART I WAS NOT IN PK MODE!!! How in the world can that happen?

Just see the chat in the Image

[URL="[url=http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20090503201043.png][img=http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/552/20090503201043.th.png][/url]"][/url]20090503201043.th.png

edit: sarendena is her name not sarendensa like I put in the title

LOL!! b:bye
    edited May 2009
    slymeria wrote: »
    Burn_ur_**** is obviously Dominatiger's alt char. He's talking to himself, along with congratulating himself. If you needed to use an alt, to try and back yourself up, then fail at pwning someone with a sh!tty lyriced song like that, I strongly advise you pack up, and leave this forum, before your douchebaggery reaches Legendary status.

[yes it's obvious you're the same person. if people look at how you's both make little sense when typing, and use the same abbreviations. if you're trying to make people believe that burn_ur_**** is another person, you're doing a bad job of it.]

If you'd wanted to report the bug, then you could have. Instead, you chose to make a thread depicting and directly accusing a sole individual. You didn't address the subject - being "There's a cube bug that allows blue names to be PKd" - no, instead, you make a thread "sarendena killed me, oh noez". you stupid idiot, as if saren's the only one doing it. There've been groups and groups killing eachother, and helpless blue names before sarendena began doing it.

To sum this up, I lol @ you for making a one sided QQ thread trying to get someone who killed you banned. I lol @ you using alt chars to try and save your image. I lol @ you for being a Barb weak enough to be killed so easily. I lol @ your every being.

/end topic.

First its not my alt I dont even know who is burn.
    Second I only realized that every one could use that bug 2 days ago.
    Third I have never read that blue names could be pked, so if anyone manage to do it IT is OBVIOUS that is using some kind of bug.
    Fourth I dont want saredensa to be banned alone, I want all the buggers banned. Its a bit diferent.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Istilah - Sanctuary
    Istilah - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009

So.. maybe they made this change deliberately?
  • __Kikko__ - Sanctuary
    __Kikko__ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Second I only realized that every one could use that bug 2 days ago.
    Third I have never read that blue names could be pked, so if anyone manage to do it IT is OBVIOUS that is using some kind of bug.

I don't usually bother with posting, and I probably shouldn't since I took a break from this game. Being someone who was in Ribirth during the days I played, you can rag on Saren for a number of things, usually petty, but really, try not to make yourself look as bad as you have in this thread.

See the part I quoted above? 2 days ago? Below is Falls response to you FOUR days ago.
    It doesn't have anything to do with which teleporter you use, and also doesn't matter if you are in PK mode or not.

The corner of the cube is not a Safe Zone as of the last patch for some reason. Once you take some steps forward towards the forges you enter a Safe Zone, except that if you walk back to the corner you remain in a Safe Zone, so the only way to be able to PvP again is to re-enter Room 1. And since it is the Cube it treats any player, whether white named or not as PKable (Like Room 14, 34 and many others). It is not the end of the world however, since these kills do not make players lose XP, nor do they consume angels or allow for dropping items.

Aside from a slight loss of charm, and maybe a few seconds of your time, the worst thing to come out of someone PKing in the Cube is that their kill count goes up for killing unsuspecting players after a load, with very little work. I don't really see what the point is of having a high PvP rank when this is how you have to do it.

So please. Give it up and let the thread die.

Hello to Asch and all Rebirth. I see Nef finally got you b:cry

Keep on plugging away!.