Perfect World Women Clothes

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Even the barbs, are cute kind of beasts...

Barbs could have been a wild boar, a lizard, a turtle, a star nosed mole,a porcupine, an armadillo etc.... No.. they chose likable and fluffable kind... tiger ( reminder of cats), wolves ( reminder of dogs) and Panda, a fluffy little bear that is in instinction, lion who refers to the "king".... all with nice fur,and cute face.
    The elves, they look like humans but with long ears and feather on their head?
    The venom... the have skin like human but some have tails, some have animal ears... again.. they don't look like the ugliest scaliest beast on earth.....

When I was talking about monsters.. was "fantasy monsters" like ORCS, eldergoth, an Ettin, Formians, worms, Fungis, ghouls, eyeballs... etc...

Would there be as much people playing PWI, if there was no human looking kind of characters or if the ones we could play, would all be fat and ugly ???

Be honest and tell me if YOU would still play the same game, but not with the cutiness of the toons.....

I have many toons, 2 have weird looks ( 1 has deep purple skin, the other one has deep green skin, both have big legs ( as big as the character permits, good size waist and yes they have good busts), 1 has normal color skin and his the thinnest that can be with huge ****... just for the heck of it... the 2 others are normal color skin, and everything in the medium setting .. ..... it's a game.. I have fun creating my character and I like sometimes imagine how it would be to be skin with nice ****....

IRL I have the nice ****.. but I am CHUBBY... and I have laughing laughs about many males, even children.. ( one of my DD classmate ( she is only 5 and she is a girl) told to her friend.. look at X moms, she is so fat and ugly).. .... so you know.. it's nice sometimes to "evade" in a fantasy game and look like a bombshell for once.... but the toon that looks like a barbie.. I don't play her often... just when I'm really down :)

Anyway.. my replied went longer than I thought ROFL....
    your points are moot and invalid -.-;WOW has all those weirdo races, and millions of people play. why to you keep trying to put up this same argument when this whole proof refutes it
  • LKSTEEL - Lost City
    LKSTEEL - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    there r plenty of unreveiling clothes for women if u dont like the others wear them
  • Himntor - Lost City
    Himntor - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What i don't get is that whats with the Teleport master? no bikini? no chest clothing? its just 2 tatoos. whats up with that? lolz
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    there r plenty of unreveiling clothes for women if u dont like the others wear them

Actually there's barely any clothes that aren't revealing...

Meh, sucks to be a girl in Perfect World Online when the majority of clothes you have show more than just panties and bra.

Well, I'm still waiting for that tight thong for males who wish to become a male exotic dancer to woo females everywhere and earn about 1 coin an hour.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I want hooker looking clothes for males =O
    There is a possibility that it COULD be eyecandy... could... <_< lets start with male arabian harem clothes >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LKSTEEL - Lost City
    LKSTEEL - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    plz dont even joke about thatb:surrender
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think they need better clothes period for the females
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't mind the female clothing available at all. Some are revealing, others aren't, and I get to wear whichever depending on how I feel.

For male clothing, though... I DEMAND that males get a new set of clothes similar to http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3623/fashionu.jpg
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a bit curious. Quite many women seem to like revealing clothes. Clothes that reveal their bodies. What's with it? Are you're getting turned on by seeing your own body naked?

PS: Yes Yes I know it's game but quite few like revealing stuff IRL too so you're not getting off the hook that easy
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a bit curious. Quite many women seem to like revealing clothes. Clothes that reveal their bodies. What's with it? Are you're getting turned on by seeing your own body naked?

Time to start some new drama in this thread.....

*Takes a deep breath*

If I were a betting man, and I am, I would put all my chips on "They can't get away with it in real life"

Flame on.
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009

PS: Yes Yes I know it's game but quite few like revealing stuff IRL too so you're not getting off the hook that easy

no, just because i like wearing a bikini does not mean i'm turing myself on....how stupid -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no, just because i like wearing a bikini does not mean i'm turing myself on....how stupid -_-

Ok, so you wear bikinis for different reason. What reason is that? ("I like it" is not a reason it's positive agreement on the reason)
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I somewhat agree with the OP. Mainly cause I just got my first cash shop outfit. Magic veno only robes. I got soo tired of seing a large amount of my breast sticking out for the world to see. All those lvls I has no choice on how much flesh was showing.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Ok, so you wear bikinis for different reason. What reason is that? ("I like it" is not a reason it's positive agreement on the reason)

Is it wrong to wear something simply because you feel like it? We may like the design, find it aesthetically pleasing, feel like playing around, or just randomly want to wear it.

Asking if we get turned on from wearing revealing clothes is like asking if men get turned on by running around in nothing but their underwear.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm extremely shallow...

I like pretty clothes that show lots of skin, and I like to watch too much pron.

I'm also extremely vain and care only about the outside.

I'm also very *pro*.

Oh yea, I'm also wise and smart.

And I have guys hitting me on 24/7 so I can't really do anything in this game. I been stuck at level 1 for over one year because guys keep hitting on me and it makes it impossible for me to level.

/sar /car /men
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    IRL, men run around in their underwear when its either too hot or they're too lazy.

i think women wear revealing clothes when they want the attention, or for practical reasons, like when it's hot outside; correct me if im wrong. i doubt women are in this endless cycle of turning themselves on from looking at themselves b:chuckle
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    IRL, men run around in their underwear when its either too hot or they're too lazy.

b:chuckle
    i think women wear revealing clothes when they want the attention, or for practical reasons, like when it's hot outside; correct me if im wrong. i doubt women are in this endless cycle of turning themselves on from looking at themselves b:chuckle

agreed :] ...or just because of how it looks like

>.> but if there's a mirror...
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This type of thread get's opened in every MMORPG I've ever played. I'm surprised it took this long in PWI. Everyone loves to complain and worry about what other people do. Cracks me up. It's just a game. If you don't want to dress like that then don't. The option for fully covered clothes is out there. Express yourself in that way. If you don't want to see others in those clothes then don't play. The world can't stop for you to make sure you aren't offended. Usually these threads are started by some guy who is trying to seem "sensitive". Get a life. Cracks me up.
  • Isjitar - Sanctuary
    Isjitar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree, but there are some "normal" clothes too. it depends on the person who buys the clothes what they wear. If they wanna look like some ..., let them. In rl you cant tell people not to wear revealing clothes either, right?
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you're going to complain about clothing....then I will send it a complaint about naked Barbarians and Archers in just their shorts......eww
    b:shocked
  • Bellamontage - Lost City
    Bellamontage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    of all things in the world - theres a complaint about IN GAME clothes? honestly...if kids are gonna be influenced by "revealing" clothes...they just have to look at the older girls wandering around towns and cities. And if the game is that much of a problem - don't let kids in your family play it...simple really.

presides, what on earth did you think they wore in that time of era? they weren't much more covering that's for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nerd by Nature
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    your archer looks like a reject from a horror movie monster contest to begin with -.- put some clothes back on! or a bag over that face..
  • InfernoWings - Heavens Tear
    InfernoWings - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    this is wonderful! b:thanksfinally, someone with a sense of refinement, good taste, and a sense of true femininity. i applaud you for speaking up on this. perhaps if more of us ladies, who prefer to look and dress as such, speak up, we can influence the devs to bring into the game more of the beautiful gowns and outfits that *do* exist in the game. not all of us want to look or act like Xena!b:flower

You do know That I'm a guy right?
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't have a problem with the clothes available. Unless "There aren't enough clothes. More in next update plz QQ" counts as having a problem with them?

There's a good variety of clothes available that could be put on PWI that offering both revealing and un-revealing clothing options.

Do I find some of the outfits ridiculous? Yes, do I complain about them? No, I have no need to, that just means I don't wear them.

And for the Mr. who's got a flame suit all prepared, I'm not afraid to admit I couldn't pull of most of those outfits with my real life frame. But hey, isn't that what games are for?
  • Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear
    Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Time to start some new drama in this thread.....

*Takes a deep breath*

If I were a betting man, and I am, I would put all my chips on "They can't get away with it in real life"

Flame on.

i actually agree, lol
    4x veno - dragnbabe
    4x poleblade bm - dragnbaby
    faction: Odinblade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day...
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no, i didnt, but that you appreciate ladylike attire in the game indicates that you have good taste, and are a gentleman, i should think. and i still appreciate your comments on the dress issue.
    You do know That I'm a guy right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • nqeib
    nqeib Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't have a problem with cash shop clothes. Run around in a bikini if it makes you happy, I don't mind. What I do have a problem with is the armors in game. If you pick a female character, your armor actually shows more skin than covers it, and I don't think that's what an armor should do. Worse, you're forced to wear things like that unless you want to spend a pretty penny on clothes that cover your hide.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nqeib wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with cash shop clothes. Run around in a bikini if it makes you happy, I don't mind. What I do have a problem with is the armors in game. If you pick a female character, your armor actually shows more skin than covers it, and I don't think that's what an armor should do. Worse, you're forced to wear things like that unless you want to spend a pretty penny on clothes that cover your hide.

The one thing in this thread I actually agree with. There should be more choices for armor, too. One set just per class and level doesn't really cut it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i want to see more revealing clothes for women!! xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • InfernoWings - Heavens Tear
    InfernoWings - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no, i didnt, but that you appreciate ladylike attire in the game indicates that you have good taste, and are a gentleman, i should think. and i still appreciate your comments on the dress issue.

thank you, I really feel appreciated because of you.