Nefarious Problem

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sorry, I guess I didn't make this part as clear as I should have. What I meant was the relative concentration of higher levels to lower ones (a ratio if you will) is higher in these two factions. You're definately right about there being a larger number of non-Nef/Leg sages and demons out there though. Note to self, check to see what I type actually reflects what I'm thinking b:shutup

I have that same problem sometimes xD.

as for the most high levels in any one faction, Steel had that going for them. High levels, however, obviously don't play as big of a role in TW's as alot of people perceive them to.

It's not a free land, but we'll see what happens when the time comes, should be fun to witness. Again, I think this one was a wording error on my part: I was referring to the time it would take to wear Nef down to the point where a faction has a fairly good shot of grabbing a land, not the time it would take to gather the resources to mount the initial attack. After all, TW is really a war of attrition more than anything else

Well Legendary is weaker then Nefarious, at this point. Although I doubt Nef could take Leg 1v1, Leg will also have to deal with 2 other attacks along with Nef. If they're decent factions that can field 80 people as well, then Leg's not going to be able to defend them. No faction can field as many people as Nef, and from what I've been told, Nef has 150-ish people on per TW. Those numbers aren't very flattering for Legendary.

As for whittling at them until they break; it won't happen. The TWs last 5mins, with pretty much no resistance. There's no way you can hope to wear Nef down with tiny factions attacking every week. That just ruins the chance of 3 powerful factions attacking them at once and winning.

Fear is a factor, but you can't really use only that to make an excuse for various factions not organizing a joint assault on either Nef or Leg.

The reason people don't attack Nef is because they think they're "Unstoppable", and therefore think it's "Impossible to beat Nef". That's where the fear comes from. Cause Nef has lands and levels. Due to that, the majority of factions refuse to TW against them. Not that they'd be able to do much, anyway.

You're right on this point as well, but Nef really does seem to fill up their spots rather quickly when people leave whereas some of the other lvl 75+ recruitments I see are spammed for hours on end.

It's not hard filling a spot if you're a recognized faction. The ones that fill up fast, are the ones you don't see recruiting in world chat. Cause they don't need recruiting.

Yet we all still do it b:chuckle This is not so much a criticism of the factions actually participating in TW as it is about all those who just rant about how Nef needs to be shut down and most importantly do nothing but rant about it

I only **** and whine at the people who **** and whine. It's only fair to return the favor. b:cute

There are a few ways around the last part actually, mostly again with inter-faction communication whicho one seems to want to do.

Yup. However sticking a force together, powerful enough to beat Nef 1v1, is what Steel tried to do. And putting that many high levels together kills the faction before it's made. As witnessed by Seppuku, Nemesis and Steel, who all pulled sooo many high levels in to try and beat Nef ASAP without thinking about how it would in fact effect the faction putting so many people together. Especially high levels. Everyone knows we all have huge ego's. b:surrender
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i still think a long standing faction have a better chance to beating us than a faction that is put up in a hurry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No. People are too scared to do anything about it.

I do not know about "people" but, personally, I am tired of fighting week after week after week after week after week after week...

Maybe after finals we can level up, gather better gear and perhaps even find enough free time for TW.

But, I have a serious question: if you want a multi-color map, would you try to achieve this by attacking factions when they hold relatively territory? If so, how does your plan work?
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Matching 80 people with another large factions 80 people is impossible 3v1. saying they can field 150 people per TW, that'd be 50-50-50. Sure, they have Eminence, and Soviet, and other factions bid on them to break the large factions attacking together, but there's nothing we can do about that.

That's never been done. Nef leadership would not stoop so low. That would be hypocrisy. Nef members are totally against this type of tactic and LOL at any faction that does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Mmmhmmmhmm... my evening... O_o.
    Asch gonna do it btw.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That's never been done. Nef leadership would not stoop so low. That would be hypocrisy. Nef members are totally against this type of tactic and LOL at any faction that does.

Before I made Rebirth, I was in Soviet, who was led by xSnakex and CaptainPrice. Both of which, went to Nef after I left Soviet. xSnakex had an alt Archer, TheGodfather, who he left as Soviet's leader, in hopes he'd one day restore Soviet. Multiple times I've seen his Archer at the Battle coordinator in North Archosaur, to which, we naturally begin talking, as friends do.

Now, I've yet to say anything regarding Nef/Eminence/Soviet prior to that post, as I didn't think Nef would use them to outbid someone, but as of the TW bidding, and speaking to whomever Price/Snake was on TheGodfather, and being told what I did, I felt it necessary to state that in my point. I won't go into what was said, as it's between him and me, but I'm hoping when you's do get attacked, you's won't respond to it as shown that day.

Not hating on Nef, I got friends in there, and I respect alot of you's as well (albeit the few that enjoy failing at KSing at the spiders =P). In all honesty though, I hope Nef doesn't feel they need to resort to such underhanded tactics when the time comes. I mean sure, you want to hold onto your lands, but don't do what GreyFangs did with Outlaw. b:surrender

All in all, I'm looking forward to the TW this Monday. Though due to the crappy timing, some people can't make it. Why the hell is it so late anyway? Normally our TWs are on Saturday's lol.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2009

This is a lie Eminence leader and his buddy asWhalesnoobs are both eating out of nefarious hands as for Soviet i cant say, but Eminence is definitely an offspring off your ignorance. As for the great master thought behind this decision is i'm guessing u plan to attack legendary on a few fronts to weaken there numbers as u did Steel. Don't try to deny the very obvious!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i still think a long standing faction have a better chance to beating us than a faction that is put up in a hurry
    Sooooo true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is a lie Eminence leader and his buddy asWhalesnoobs are both eating out of nefarious hands as for Soviet i cant say, but Eminence is definitely an offspring off your ignorance. As for the great master thought behind this decision is i'm guessing u plan to attack legendary on a few fronts to weaken there numbers as u did Steel. Don't try to deny the very obvious!

Learn to read.

Xaratul never said Eminence would never attack alongside Nefarious (Because obviously it will, and has.)

The point was that we would never use Eminence to alter the scheduling of defensive TWs in our favor. (As in bid on ourselves.)
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah xAshe I hope Nefarious would never resort to such low defense tactics.
    This is a lie Eminence leader and his buddy asWhalesnoobs are both eating out of nefarious hands as for Soviet i cant say

Let me clarify again the relationship of Nefarious and Eminence for you: Eminence started as an alt guild but never really developed. It was only after whales took over leadership that Eminence really picked up and has since developed into a subfaction. Alts are few and far between in Eminence. They have their own leadership, their own faction family,y have developed into a respectable faction. Eminence is the only recognized ally of Nefarious, though we are friendly with many other factions through our members.

whales put in a lot of effort to provide a sense of community in eminence and is a proven leader, along with his officers. There have been other alt- and subguilds in the past that developed somewhat, but it seems they have either disappeared or not developing.

You might wanna look up the meaning of noob in the forums. There are quite a lot of threads on the definition. Don't use words you don't know.

...but Eminence is definitely an offspring off your ignorance.

huh? That doesn't even make sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Fenominx - Sanctuary
    Fenominx - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    tbh, i dnt reli care, the onli time ill care is if 1 of them gains the whole map nd then has some kinda power over the rest of us.... if nefarius or legenday wna take over sanctuary, let them!! so long as they dont hold it against us afterwards, so dude if ur so bothered about it, get a new charecter on a diff server, that way, no nefarius.. gaawwdd.. sum ppl
    Dreamweaver: Cleric; MoonReign
    Sanctuary: Venomancer; fenominx
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i'd actually like to see the tw map
    atleast for one week
    to be one solid color

i mena tongiht i'll get to see only two colors on the map
    so thats pretty cool..
    but..
    what i'd also liek to see
    is nef or leg take over the whole map
    then go into some guild drama
    and just liek lose all their members
    then just have every guild grab a territory

it'd be amazing to see thw whole map with that many colors

plus i've always wanted ot see all the colros that they have..
  • tecca
    tecca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    tbh, i dnt reli care, the onli time ill care is if 1 of them gains the whole map nd then has some kinda power over the rest of us.... if nefarius or legenday wna take over sanctuary, let them!! so long as they dont hold it against us afterwards, so dude if ur so bothered about it, get a new charecter on a diff server, that way, no nefarius.. gaawwdd.. sum ppl

Oh god, brain hurts after reading this. b:chuckle
  • Zexeon - Sanctuary
    Zexeon - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Im not even gonna bother reading all the butthurt QQ **** in this thread. All Im gonna say is Nef has worked since week 3 to claim their land. They are top for a reason. They arent going to be stopped by low level people. The only competition possible for them now is Legendary. Quit the crying and just accept the fact that TW victory will not happen for you.
    edited May 2009
    Im not even gonna bother reading all the butthurt QQ **** in this thread. All Im gonna say is Nef has worked since week 3 to claim their land. They are top for a reason. They arent going to be stopped by low level people. The only competition possible for them now is Legendary. Quit the crying and just accept the fact that TW victory will not happen for you.
    Im assuming all the QQ is due to a noticable larger amount of a-holes in nef, thus the 'bash them cause they got the map' (basially spite) attitude. (I mean every faction has their own share of 'tards, but it seems due to their greater numbers, so increases the number of 'tards with it)
    Lets just say, even working from the start of the game does not give a faction the right to have their members act with a negative attitude, enough for it to be noticable amoung other players to QQ about it on a forum.
    I dont want them thinking twice but legendary is not their sole competition nor is it internal squabbles amoung nef members.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Im assuming all the QQ is due to a noticable larger amount of a-holes in nef, thus the 'bash them cause they got the map' (basially spite) attitude. (I mean every faction has their own share of 'tards, but it seems due to their greater numbers, so increases the number of 'tards with it)
    Lets just say, even working from the start of the game does not give a faction the right to have their members act with a negative attitude, enough for it to be noticable amoung other players to QQ about it on a forum.
    I dont want them thinking twice but legendary is not their sole competition nor is it internal squabbles amoung nef members.

First off, the world in general is full of "tards". you cant avoid it you cant deny it. Stop making it that a guild in any game will be full of happy go lucky people who burp rainbows and **** ice cream. Reality is , you can filter the best you can but people are left to make their own opinions of other individuals. Everybody has peeves and irks that bother them about other people. Just because someones personality bothers you doesnt mean it will bother others. Your own personal judgement and outlook on someone is not the same as others (although now a days things are so main stream, i wonder how many people are left that actually think for themselves). As for there being enough a-holes in nef for people to realize..
    Nef was the first faction to take land in this server. From day one they were shoved into the spotlight and when this occurs, they are much more under the attention of the general public than other guilds. I have met many many a-holes in many different guilds that when I say their name or their guild, people go "Who?" and never think about it again. So before you think "there must be sooo many a-holes in nef, thats why people always talk about em", take a step back and observe the many other variables of the situation.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

You know ( or should ) that Nef has a low tolerance for "a-holes" so it would be more helpful for you to actually have names or, better yet, drop in to our site with screenshots. Otherwise this is just thinly veiled hate mongering.

As to Nef's right ( or any faction's ) to do business as they please...who exactly are you to dictate this? If Nef were to vanish from the map overnight it wouldn't take 30 minutes for the entire server to turn on Legendary and the QQ'ing to begin.

Y'all need to work a little harder and exercise a brain cell or two. Manipulation is far too easy.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
    edited May 2009
    You know ( or should ) that Nef has a low tolerance for "a-holes" so it would be more helpful for you to actually have names or, better yet, drop in to our site with screenshots. Otherwise this is just thinly veiled hate mongering.
    You make it sound like somethings actually going to be done, if in the case the a-holes where officers, youll probalby just hear a splurge of excuses to back them up. I have seen some nef officers that angered a whole zhen group, not all at once but picking pple one by one and I had to grit my teeth, smile at him and think 'Man i want to see this guy act in real life', and PM the others to cool down cause there were the lack of classes available. If I put that out in public the closest I would hear is probably 'you shoulda replaced him' instead of 'yes we will talk to him about his provacative attitude towards others'
    As to Nef's right ( or any faction's ) to do business as they please...who exactly are you to dictate this?
    It doesnt take anyone famous to voice out anything, hence I used the word 'assuming' to try not to put it into a finalized statement but you seemed to have twisted the word to 'you dictate' to fit your come back. If you are ticked off then try wait a few moments before posting. When you have a discussion in a classroom you dont go twisting words of the pple who have the opposite opinion as you for an accusative comeback. Same in a forum, please read it as is =)
    Y'all need to work a little harder and exercise a brain cell or two. Manipulation is far too easy.
    This quote was probably not needed. Just seems to be out of spite, belittlement, and the need to be rude. Like above, if your ticked, wait a bit before posting. Why I say is because most of your posts are rational and very little do I see belittling comments. I would prefer not to see someone like you act like the officer that miraculously pissed every single person in my zhen... on 2 diff. occasions.
    Nef was the first faction to take land in this server. From day one they were shoved into the spotlight and when this occurs, they are much more under the attention of the general public than other guilds. I have met many many a-holes in many different guilds that when I say their name or their guild, people go "Who?" and never think about it again. So before you think "there must be sooo many a-holes in nef, thats why people always talk about em", take a step back and observe the many other variables of the situation.
    You have a valid point there indeed. But in a way that works only half way because there are so many pple going in and out of nef, not all the members apply for the highlighted quote.
    First off, the world in general is full of "tards". you cant avoid it you cant deny it. Stop making it that a guild in any game will be full of happy go lucky people who burp rainbows and **** ice cream.
    That just made my day... in a good way.
  • Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
    Esparagondaa - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wath do you have against nefaours they are the best and strongest fation and they become tath only by playing and heaving fun in this game so wath if they have all teritry they have earned tath i am heapy becose of them good job nefariusb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You make it sound like somethings actually going to be done, if in the case the a-holes where officers, youll probalby just hear a splurge of excuses to back them up. I have seen some nef officers that angered a whole zhen group, not all at once but picking pple one by one and I had to grit my teeth, smile at him and think 'Man i want to see this guy act in real life', and PM the others to cool down cause there were the lack of classes available. If I put that out in public the closest I would hear is probably 'you shoulda replaced him' instead of 'yes we will talk to him about his provacative attitude towards others'

Let's not assume we know what Nef will do, just because they don't broadcast any sanctions taken against their own members, doesn't mean there aren't any.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009

This quote was probably not needed. Just seems to be out of spite, belittlement, and the need to be rude. Like above, if your ticked, wait a bit before posting. Why I say is because most of your posts are rational and very little do I see belittling comments. I would prefer not to see someone like you act like the officer that miraculously pissed every single person in my zhen... on 2 diff. occasions.

Actually it was needed. There are how many threads here ( including this one ) that are anti-Nef with little to no reasoning behind them?

From my point of view you and yours had a bad run in with some people in Nef. It's colored your perceptions of the entire group. Personally I've had bad experiences with just about every "large" faction here. If I allowed that to dictate how I interacted with people I'd have to quit the game. It must be a cleric thing. b:laugh

But really...If you were to ask people on this board "Why do you have a problem with Nef" very few would be able to give a reasonable answer. Or the answer would point to some subjective slight. It's a game. If you folks choose to get your knickers in a wad over it...well...more power too you. Just don't blame us.

And my point still stands...whoever is on "top" is going to be the "bad guy" no matter how "good" they have been. Sad but true.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This topic is dead. We now know who dislikes and who idolizes Nefarious. Yay. Good for you.

Now, can we close this thread and make some other topic, so this isnt the only ACTIVE one on the Sanctuary Board? Seems kinda....sad, if you ask me.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    This topic is dead. We now know who dislikes and who idolizes Nefarious. Yay. Good for you.

Now, can we close this thread and make some other topic, so this isnt the only ACTIVE one on the Sanctuary Board? Seems kinda....sad, if you ask me.b:cry

So because we like and/or respect a faction it means we idolize them as opposed to those who merely "dislike" others?

How about I dislike personal drama over a game?

By the way...since I've been playing here I've been in several factions. All of them with thier good and bad points. Now that I'm a member of Nef I will undoubtably ( and have ) faced them across the TW map. Do I dislike them or thier faction? No. Do they have some emotional issue with me or mine? I hope not. It's all good fun. It becomes quite un-fun when people start harboring irrational grudges and hatred against groups and people in a game. Worse yet when normally rational people get caught up in a bandwagon mentality.

Man I'm going to be happy when the Arena gets implemented.
  • Kraanium - Sanctuary
    Kraanium - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    more QQ about nef really? you want somethin done gotta do it yourself

Im pretty sure that was the point of her thread, that something must be done to the point of an uprising.
    edited May 2009
    It must be a cleric thing. b:laugh
    Seriously WillFire, there are just one or two quotes from you that is always unneeded. I wish I could talk to you person to person, pple talk so differently when they know they dont have to meet up. =(
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello everyone, I have posted this thread to tell you what we all know. Nefarious must be stopped. They are not going to stop until they own all of the territories in the server. All of the stronger factions have to work together to stop Nefarious, because as most of us know Nefarious cannot be stopped by one single faction, but if we all attacked together they would be swamped and unable to control all of their territories. We have to team up together if we want to take them down. I am positive that not one faction can go hero and take them down without help, but if we did attack they would definitely not be able to hold all of us off. I am a lower level then most but I am playing more and growing fast and in about a month I am pretty sure I could participate in a T.W. Our first step would be raising money and levels and contacting high levels to assist us all. We all know this game would be completely boring if one faction owned everything. If Nefarious takes anymore land it will be nearly impossible to take them down, that is why we must begin a plan and act quickly if we are to stop Nefarious. Please reply if you have a question, comment or complaint about this. I am doing this because if Nefarious does take everything then the game will become more boring and a few people will quit over it. I have heard from several people that they will quit if Nefarious owns the map. I believe it would be best to gather forces for this cause and attack Nefarious A.S.A.P. If not then as I said before the more territory Nefarious has the harder it is to bring them done. Please add whatever you will to this, thank you, positive and negative comments are good.

I noticed that your join date is April of this year so correct me I'm wrong but I don't think you've even been in a TW have you? Guess I'm a PWI vet considering I been playing the game since Oct of last year, the fact is Nef has always owned a PWI land in sanc for as long as I can remember it's been Nef. Lower lvl wise its a nice thought but once you hit upper lvl and fight in a TW its not possiable. Only guild in the server that can even give them a sweet is Legendary but even I doubt they'll beat Nef and Legendary is no joke to fight. The only guild that came together and had the potential you speak of was Steel in its glory days and they FAILED big time. How I know this is because I've helped them in there glory days, they had a bunch of 90+ the best PVP's in this server etc...but yet they could NOT beat Legendary nore let alone stay five mins in TW against Nef. So hell if you can't beat them join them, I mean they have two facs after all old Eminence btw thats my guild :) and very happy to be in it. So on that note good luck hope you can challenge us and meetcha on the field cause you'll have to go though me >:)
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Seriously WillFire, there are just one or two quotes from you that is always unneeded. I wish I could talk to you person to person, pple talk so differently when they know they dont have to meet up. =(

I don't know why that particular quote would upset you. I agree that this medium is difficult. No visual ques or tones to go by. I'm just sick and tired of people making Nef out to be horrible when really they aren't. Then folks bandwagoning with them without thinking for a moment or two.

I have no beef with you Deceptistar.

Cheers
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The only guild that came together and had the potential you speak of was Steel in its glory days and they FAILED big time. How I know this is because I've helped them in there glory days, they had a bunch of 90+ the best PVP's in this server etc...but yet they could NOT beat Legendary nore let alone stay five mins in TW against Nef. So hell if you can't beat them join them, I mean they have two facs after all old Eminence btw thats my guild :) and very happy to be in it. So on that note good luck hope you can challenge us and meetcha on the field cause you'll have to go though me >:)

I am still very much amazed at how much ignorance exists even in those who so called were in Steel. Steel did not succeed becos:

1. A-holes who spread dissension within the ranks and gave Steel bad rep;
    2. They had high levels, but very few (no more than 5-6 89+) attended the TWs;
    3. Low overall attendance - experienced TWers like Nef and Leg can easily field 80. Most Steel could field was 60 and most not even lvl 80. The 5 min victory Steel fielded well less than 50;
    4. Spies in Vent (of cos fault Steel for not having a security system in place there)

I wouldn't call that a bigtime failure when u're comparing apples with oranges. Sometimes having experienced something counts for jack when you learn nothing from it. b:bye

I'm more interested now in how the fight continues between Nef and Leg. b:victory
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So because we like and/or respect a faction it means we idolize them as opposed to those who merely "dislike" others?

How about I dislike personal drama over a game?

By the way...since I've been playing here I've been in several factions. All of them with thier good and bad points. Now that I'm a member of Nef I will undoubtably ( and have ) faced them across the TW map. Do I dislike them or thier faction? No. Do they have some emotional issue with me or mine? I hope not. It's all good fun. It becomes quite un-fun when people start harboring irrational grudges and hatred against groups and people in a game. Worse yet when normally rational people get caught up in a bandwagon mentality.

Man I'm going to be happy when the Arena gets implemented.

You sir....need a hug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'll provide the free hugs. :D

But Risen, he does have a point. Your characterization seems too absolute. ^.~
This discussion has been closed.