How did Conqueror get so overpowered

Options
Junkhead - Lost City
Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hello Im new to the server. Dont know much about the past.I was just wondering how did the Conqueror get so strong. They seem so overpowered against any other guild, and own almost the whole map. Surely with all the other guilds and high lvl players they can be took down. I dont wanna lvl up just to be on a dead server with 1 guild running everything. Idk was just wondering how they could be so far ahead of everybody else.
Post edited by Junkhead - Lost City on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Once people learn to stop taking the game to heart Conqueror will fall.
    Unfortunately it doesn't seem it's going to happen, because everyone gets butthurt over PK/KoS ;3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hello Im new to the server. Dont know much about the past.I was just wondering how did the Conqueror get so strong. They seem so overpowered against any other guild, and own almost the whole map. Surely with all the other guilds and high lvl players they can be took down. I dont wanna lvl up just to be on a dead server with 1 guild running everything. Idk was just wondering how they could be so far ahead of everybody else.

By using bots, hacks, and cheats. Of course!

More like hard work and good leadership.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

We've played on a different server and know everything there is to know to run a guild successfully. RageQuit may tell you otherwise but the truth hurts.

We don't really want any botter/hackers/cheaters in our guild but there is always someone hiding the truth from their guildies in every guild (BxMeoMap from RageQuit)

Basically this sums it up to... We're freakin pro.
    missqq wrote: »

More like hard work and good leadership.

What he said in black text.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cus its a pvp server. In a pvp server high levels need each other for support so they can feel strong. Because you can PK freely, only the strongest get to use the zen spots and grind at fish etc. Thus, the strongest team with the strongest to get even stronger.

In a pve server however you can do WB, zen, fish whatever you want without support. So higher levels can spread out to many guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »

Thats my line b:angry . Conqueror doesnt know what hard work is. Only scam **** bot dupe glitch lie intimidate zerg. That about sums it up
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hm, I'm in the same boat as OP and I'm actually kinda curious about this topic. I wonder if there's a thread somewhere archived with this kind of info?
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MeoMap probably does bot, some of us think so too, but it's not like no one in CQ bots either. Cael is pretty obvious about his botting... but he's 8x.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MeoMap probably does bot, some of us think so too, but it's not like no one in CQ bots either. Cael is pretty obvious about his botting... but he's 8x.

I didn't even know our 8x lvl. They're lazy.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Zahra - Lost City
    Zahra - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Cael upsets me... b:worried
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its cause the people in CQ pick flowers all day.....everyone knows that! The flowers make them overpowered i think!
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its cause the people in CQ pick flowers all day.....everyone knows that! The flowers make them overpowered i think!

OMFG THEY KNOW OUR SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho its a combination of luck, a decent core, good leaders and the tendency to help our whole guild not just a select few that has gotten us this far. Even when bl/rq were getting same money from tw as us we spent a lot on heiros/repairs for hh and policies like +6 90 weapon to improve the entire guild instead of funneling money to a select few. In fact we used to make jokes about going to rq since they were given twice as much for salary as we were. It also helps to have pro pve-ers who know pretty much everything about farming and instances as well as a leader who researches things such as lvl1/2/3 TW, godless valley(rebirth order), crescent valley(lunar) and many more.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's all because of me, seriously.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OMFG THEY KNOW OUR SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho its a combination of luck, a decent core, good leaders and the tendency to help our whole guild not just a select few that has gotten us this far. Even when bl/rq were getting same money from tw as us we spent a lot on heiros/repairs for hh and policies like +6 90 weapon to improve the entire guild instead of funneling money to a select few. In fact we used to make jokes about going to rq since they were given twice as much for salary as we were. It also helps to have pro pve-ers who know pretty much everything about farming and instances as well as a leader who researches things such as lvl1/2/3 TW, godless valley(rebirth order), crescent valley(lunar) and many more.

I'll give you guys that for sure. You guys came in knowing a lot more about the endgame that we did. I don't know how much you knew about the people in rq, but those who did play pw before this server, for the most part didn't get anywhere near endgame. Everything we're doing now is new to us and we're pretty much just figuring it out now.
    Its a little bit different than when you've got people who played to 10x on my-en.

Nothing against those people, but hey, we know you're ahead of us in pve, and we're working to catch up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BreeVe - Lost City
    BreeVe - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I say cuz of money
    GRINDING IS BORINGb:angry UNFORTUNATELY
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I say cuz of money

how did they get the money?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cus its a pvp server. In a pvp server high levels need each other for support so they can feel strong. Because you can PK freely, only the strongest get to use the zen spots and grind at fish etc. Thus, the strongest team with the strongest to get even stronger.

In a pve server however you can do WB, zen, fish whatever you want without support. So higher levels can spread out to many guilds.

Not necessarily, at 7x I'm not sure how conqueror kept up with bloodlust. Blt always had butterflies. Even at 8x for the majority bloodlust held fish. The ppl in cq really do deserve to be #1 right now.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not necessarily, at 7x I'm not sure how conqueror kept up with bloodlust. Blt always had butterflies. Even at 8x for the majority bloodlust held fish. The ppl in cq really do deserve to be #1 right now.

dragonmaids, undines, can't remember what else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

We wasted time with useless KOS b:shutup
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dragonmaids, undines, can't remember what else.

Huggy bunnies. And a little advice from the awesome people in AxeGanG. "Miji is always on." No matter where you are. O.o
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm running out of mijis, qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm running out of mijis, qq.

S> Mijis10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1- lot cq played on My version or beta kowing the class they wanted to play on day 1
    2- cq know secret that most player dont know
    3- none stopped cq when it was time ( thinking about bloodlust and ragequit )
    4- i guess conq had the most player that was buying miji ( training scroll ) with credit card
    5- top high players in conq was getting more salary then other player until they get +6 refine
    6- first tw priority for cq was teh one giving special or cheap potions
    7- they have so many phoenix in tw i cant count it
    8- never heard of big drama in that guild

but
    they will end same level as everyone
    and
    none can say what will happen in gameplay with all these new genie skills

* my 2 cents * * old non factor part of cq guild rofl *
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    4- i guess conq had the most player that was buying miji ( training scroll ) with credit card
    actually, BLT had way more cash shoppers
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    4- i guess conq had the most player that was buying miji ( training scroll ) with credit card bl ALWAYS had a lot more cash shoppers and still do
    5- top high players in conq was getting more salary then other player until they get +6 refine we were actually getting less than the top players in other guilds as our salary was more evenly distributed as well as used for guild benfits such as heiros for hh
    7- they have so many phoenix in tw i cant count it lol bl had a lot more
    8- never heard of big drama in that guild this is true

they will end same level as everyone this is a key point that everyone seems to be forgetting when the prodict the server apocalypse
    none can say what will happen in gameplay with all these new genie skills this is also true

10 chars la
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    CQ have their share of cash shoppers also. Only difference is alot of it went into miji's / herios rather then gears. Thats probably not the case anymore with salarys but in earlier days it was nessesary to grind non-stop.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I bought a 10$ mount once, I feel like such a cs **** now. b:sad
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

10 chars la

Everything he said
    CQ have their share of cash shoppers also. Only difference is alot of it went into miji's / herios rather then gears. Thats probably not the case anymore with salarys but in earlier days it was nessesary to grind non-stop.

We hardly had CS in the beginning. All we did to get miji was use salary, grind for money or ask each other to borrow till grinding for money seemed to take some time sometimes.

btw, there's a secret to undines that no one knows except for Conqueror. All the people doing undines now I bet aren't getting good money at all.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh and i missed to say that i blame hardly rq ( and maybe some other guild ) for lack of high player on lost city , average player base are now getting to burning spirit/east barrier

they was constanly killing low level player in swamp and secret passage
    i know couple people stopped playing only cause of it,lol

rofl yes it pvp server but it no fun geting owned by full party of 10 level higher or more then u in swamp

or getting completely destroyed by player 30 level higher then u in secret pasasge while u just start learning the game =/
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Everything he said

We hardly had CS in the beginning. All we did to get miji was use salary, grind for money or ask each other to borrow till grinding for money seemed to take some time sometimes.

btw, there's a secret to undines that no one knows except for Conqueror. All the people doing undines now I bet aren't getting good money at all.

Only person that used cs pre-9x was deity. Everyone else grinded for money or saved salary. Yh nunuie is right i made about 2-3 mil per day at undines which would go to skills, miji and savings. Never used a heiro there because it generally wasnt needed although i did die like once or twice per 2 hrs it was much more economic that way.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

First vid Azura from RQ in my pt came to watch Bx bot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnDATRZJjcE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpVZg39L990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDRXsz9BQrA