How did Conqueror get so overpowered

13»

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey LLama, can I attack you?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Only dueling and jousting is allowed here. I'd love to see two mages jousting.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Zen > Riot and Spectral. Riot and Spectral are both very small now. I didn't name guilds.

And RQ is not up there lol.

Order of nonfactors:
    1)GZ
    2) Zen
    3) Riot+Spectral
    4)RQ

What is a non factor? Like is it low level? Not played the server long? Dont own land? Dont cash shop? Havent pked someone? Haven been on MY-EN? I've tried figuring it out buttttttt...Not a clue.

So any answer would be appreciated :)
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What is a non factor? Like is it low level? Not played the server long? Dont own land? Dont cash shop? Havent pked someone? Haven been on MY-EN? I've tried figuring it out buttttttt...Not a clue.

So any answer would be appreciated :)

Non-factor: Has no effect on the outcome of anything important.

Therefore the only factor on LC:

Conqueror.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Conqueror.

kinda full of yourself eh?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    syl wrote: »

Just a little.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Conqueror.

b:surrender LLama is so full of himself
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Zen > Riot and Spectral. Riot and Spectral are both very small now. I didn't name guilds.

Order of nonfactors:
    1)GZ
    2) Zen
    3) Riot+Spectral
    4)RQ

That order seems to be based on guild size only. Based on amount of members i see online during the week, amount of 9x, amount that appear in PK wars, and quality of PK i'd say Spectral is on top followed by GZ. Zen shouldnt even be on the list based on those things. It's hard to judge guilds strength when ur not even allowed to fight them so i can understand why your opinions differ.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Order of nonfactors:
    1)GZ
    2) Zen
    3) Riot+Spectral
    4)RQ

Um.. right...

1] GZ
    2] RQ
    3] Spectral

No one else needs to be on that list. Riot sucks because they consist of all the fail members of BLT [ex. Schooled]. Zen sucks and is losing members. Integrity sucks and is falling apart. Haven pretty much died today.

GZ and RQ are pretty much equal but seeing that they aren't fighting and I only know what I see, I can't really put RQ above GZ with the way the TW map is right now...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Conqueror.
    syl wrote: »
    Just a little.
    b:surrender LLama is so full of himself

QFT.... 3 people think your ego is up in your **** now Mr. Llama or Mr. Incredibly fuzzy creature that spits a lot.

I suggest you make yourself even more full of yourself and cause your entire ego to explode.

Personally, RQ > CQ, because CQ's name is not original enough.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    QFT.... 3 people think your ego is up in your **** now Mr. Llama or Mr. Incredibly fuzzy creature that spits a lot.

I suggest you make yourself even more full of yourself and cause your entire ego to explode.

Personally, RQ > CQ, because CQ's name is not original enough.

wait... RQ is a better name because it is original?

do you know where RQ came from? that is one of the largest multi-game pk griefer guilds in MMOs today?

soooo.... the guild that exists on pretty much every MMO today, is more original than a guild that only was created on this sever?

(TBH i liked allied better)
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    schwarze falls victim to the troll b:laugh
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wait... RQ is a better name because it is original?

do you know where RQ came from? that is one of the largest multi-game pk griefer guilds in MMOs today?

soooo.... the guild that exists on pretty much every MMO today, is more original than a guild that only was created on this sever?

(TBH i liked allied better)

Umm.. there's like a dam.. Conquer in the dictionary..

There's like a conquer related guild/faction/groupie/tree-huggers in every single MMO humankind availabe..

Hell there is even a game called Conquer Online http://co.91.com/!! Please, I can look you guys up in the dictionary. I doubt you guys are original... OP Yes, but not original.

And try finding RageQuit in a normal dictionary... I think that if you stare at the dictionary long enough... magical words actually start to happen.

P.S. Though personally I do think the guild Iam is really original... though a bit... kinda weird <.<.... It feaks me out dude.
    schwarze falls victim to the troll b:laugh

b:bye... U 2 b:bye
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    unless, of course, i am the troll b:shutup
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    unless, of course, i am the troll b:shutup

pro sh*t