Harshlands (PvP) - Top 10 Guilds

Comments

• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    3. Kylin - wat. The only two members in Kylin that are any good are Ascii, Evoker, and LingTong.
    lulwut?

As for QQme getting rolled...it was prob their bank char soloing paradoxb:chuckle

Whoops, lol, added one and forgot to change my number... Sue me, I'm an idiot. :P

And QQme got rolled by Heavenly. It was Rome and some other BM guy. Name started with a "D" I think. **** maybe? I dunno.

Paradox rolled LS. It was Brendle and a few lackeys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Whoops, lol, added one and forgot to change my number... Sue me, I'm an idiot. :P

And QQme got rolled by Heavenly. It was Rome and some other BM guy. Name started with a "D" I think. **** maybe? I dunno.

Paradox rolled LS. It was Brendle and a few lackeys.

There was a fight between a lvl72 barb, a lvl6x archer nd lvl6x cleric against anemone and necrophilia which i believe r both above 75+...paradox was winning(i would say the fight was like 60% for paradox against 40% for LS) until brendle came nd they left... so using the word rolled is the same as saying that the sun is smaller then the earth in this case.
    About Paradox in 5th place...dont agree with u.
    I would like to add one more thing, dont judge a guild for small fights, thats like a US soldier getting killed by a gang member and u saying that the gang is stronger then the US troops.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    There was a fight between a lvl72 barb, a lvl6x archer nd lvl6x cleric against anemone and necrophilia which i believe r both above 75+...paradox was winning(i would say the fight was like 60% for paradox against 40% for LS) until brendle came nd they left... so using the word rolled is the same as saying that the sun is smaller then the earth in this case.
    About Paradox in 5th place...dont agree with u.
    I would like to add one more thing, dont judge a guild for small fights, thats like a US soldier getting killed by a gang member and u saying that the gang is stronger then the US troops.

You have a point about the small fights, but you're completely wrong about the Brendle thing.

He died just like everyone else. It was only until LS showed up with like 7 people + Nix that Paradox left. I'll see if I have a screen.

EDIT: No screen. Damn. I thought I SS'd it, but I think my Screenshots folder is full. I took one of Hyena dying last night too, and I can't find it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    loltank is stalking us and watching all of our fights b:surrender :P
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    loltank is stalking us and watching all of our fights b:surrender :P

Who are you? lol

No, I was out on Nameless for herbs when I saw them attack, so I watched. It was fun. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i am Xheart
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Oh, ok... :P

I probably could've guessed that from the name, really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I dont know which fight u r talking about, anyway...b:surrender
    (\__/)
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I find it interesting that people count up the top 50 level ranks and state the order from that. Yes, QQme has a lot of high levels. But their guild was not meant to be a serious guild, and I doubt that they even have 50 members. How does a guild that will probably last less than a month, and has less than 50 members, make it to the top 5 on most people's charts? Same thing happened to BloodCult and Unrivaled, but now most of the high levels left Bloodcult. The general public is too quick to judge.
  • Haraku - Harshlands
    Haraku - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I find it interesting that people count up the top 50 level ranks and state the order from that. Yes, QQme has a lot of high levels. But their guild was not meant to be a serious guild, and I doubt that they even have 50 members. How does a guild that will probably last less than a month, and has less than 50 members, make it to the top 5 on most people's charts? Same thing happened to BloodCult and Unrivaled, but now most of the high levels left Bloodcult. The general public is too quick to judge.
    I agree with this statement. QQme is just another "flavor of the month(or week)" as it may be. Plus, QQme curiously seems to contain some of the same few people from BloodCult and Pedulum. :O
    While they seem to be more solid level wise than BloodCult and Unrivaled, I wouldn't count on them lasting much longer.
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't have a top 10 because there are too many ways to look at it. TryAgain is right, it shouldn't be based solely off of levels, etc. Too many guilds are coming and going to judge anymore. :s
    I dont know which fight u r talking about, anyway...b:surrender

The Nameless Isle fight was the day before the one you were talking about; the first of three major scuffles the past two days between LS & Para. You weren't there for that one. We fight with you guys a lot, silly.

As for people that attended the fight you were talking about? There was me, Xheart, and Necrophilia vs I fought at least: Chaosita, AngelsShot, you, Nefastos, THC, York... I know I left when I saw nixes show up after that. Para never called backup. If you're going to retell a fight and state the people that attended, at least be honest about how many were there lol. I don't even see you mentioning the 7x veno that triggered the whole thing.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    ok whatever
    (\__/)
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah... the land owning territories are the ones to watch. I've added a few.
    In order of strength, with commentary:

1. QQme - seems to be a split off mainly from BloodCult, and appears to be random-PK (or at least "no rules"). They have a lot of the highest levels on the server and have picked up a lot of the higher levels from other guilds. Some of the members seem to be a bit on the guild-hopping side, but with shifts of power, if your aim is to be in the best guild I guess that comes with the job.

2. Kingdom - Seems to be losing a little power recently, but with Crimson apparently falling at a faster rate, it's still got a lot of land and a lot of levels.

3. BloodCult - The last most recent high-level guild-hopper powerhouse. Similar story to QQme, PKs less, still has some high levels.

4. UnRivaleD - Leadership is comprised mostly of the ex-Citadel's from the first week of the server. Strong for now, but another guild-hopper alert. Only this is a guildhopping guild. Ditched Citadel as soon as we failed to take land. On the good side, these people have actually been in the same guild for a long time, just under different names. Any word on the merge with BloodCult? (not joking)

5. Kylin - Big, took land the second week of the server, has high levels. It looks like a lot of the random-PK guild Leviathan went to them recently, and their status changing from "Sin KoS" to "random KoS" is probably going to hurt them. Before I never saw a Kylin random PKing, although it probably happened (it does occasionally in most guilds, even if the leadership declares against it). Now there are Kylin griefing Secret Passage lowbies trying to do FB29. I once had some respect for this guild. Not anymore, sorry. They're still strong though.

6. Crimson - They own land; previously had the highest levels on the server. Seem to be on a rapid downturn though, and general reports are they lack PvP exxperience and coordination. Tier-1, possibly headed toward Teir-2

7. Heavenly - large, strong for a tier-2. Doesn't yet have the levels to stand up to the factions that grabbed land the first week, but one of the better secondary guilds.

8. Held a fairly even TW with Heavenly. Sin won, but their leader's ego is somewhat disturbing, so I've put them below Heavenly.

9. Pendulum - they own land. Losing to Crimson, but it seems to be a solid guild

10. LastStand - Who know why the big guilds haevn't taken their land yet. Honestly Kylin, you could have taken these guys over us. Plenty of land to expand in. They have levels but the guild is skydiving at a shocking pace. Definitely Tier-2 already

Honorable mention: EndOfDays - small but landholding, and with a solid level-average and few, if any low levels. Some random-PK? Not sure what their stance on that is at the moment, but it's been on and off. Put up a good fight against us and won.

Us at Citadel held land up till Friday... but then Kylin decided it would be fun to roll their allies because they were easy targets.

~Del

Heavenly is weak. Not to be insulting, I'm cool wit some of them :P
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

lol Heavenly rolled your **** two days in a row, including one time in 17 minutes today.

If they're weak, then your guild is completely terrible and should disband immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dangerous - Harshlands
    Dangerous - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Bid on us next week and find out if we are weak! b:chuckle
    Heavenly~
  • Assailer - Harshlands
    Assailer - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    these guys are crazy..heavenly is weak..u guys saw our lineup already...b:surrender
    Ex Heavenly Marshal-- Ex Leader of Divinity--
    The Point of Battle is not die for your beliefs, But instead Slay the enemy for theirs.~

The mere fact that I am attacking, intices the enemy to believe I am stronger than They~

Pkin Pkers is fun, and rewarding b:laugh
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just a general opinion. As someone says there are many ways of looking at it. Factors may include like public/player community perception of it, tw/map control, pvp, influence, levels etc

1) Crimson (though position is severely being threatened, need more guys to step up and provide more leadership)
    2) Kingdom (only slightly better than #3, some internal problems they can work out)
    3) Kylin (a bit disorganized atm but can get better if it wants to in w/c case it can threaten #2)
    4) QQme (would definitely rank higher if it gets serious and just stop hopping guilds)
    5) BC/URD (tied, maybe a merge with KD(or Crim?) or among themselves to revitalize)
    6) LS (stagnating, need to stop lots of members leaving)
    7) Heavenly (still busy with Sin affairs)

I personally think Kylin and Heavenly are cool. Although I keep hearing negative things about RPKg incidents involving Kylin (even supposedly againts some Crim/KD members). Testing the waters, perhaps.
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I cant believe that this thread is still going, its good to see so many varied opinions and people sticking up for there faction,
  • Dangerous - Harshlands
    Dangerous - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    mprkeller wrote: »
    Just a general opinion. As someone says there are many ways of looking at it. Factors may include like public/player community perception of it, tw/map control, pvp, influence, levels etc

1) Crimson (though position is severely being threatened, need more guys to step up and provide more leadership)
    2) Kingdom (only slightly better than #3, some internal problems they can work out)
    3) Kylin (a bit disorganized atm but can get better if it wants to in w/c case it can threaten #2)
    4) QQme (would definitely rank higher if it gets serious and just stop hopping guilds)
    5) BC/URD (tied, maybe a merge with KD(or Crim?) or among themselves to revitalize)
    6) LS (stagnating, need to stop lots of members leaving)
    7) Heavenly (still busy with Sin affairs)

I personally think Kylin and Heavenly are cool. Although I keep hearing negative things about RPKg incidents involving Kylin (even supposedly againts some Crim/KD members). Testing the waters, perhaps.

Actually our affairs are over with Sin, we've dealt with them already! b:victory
    Heavenly~
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    lol Heavenly rolled your **** two days in a row, including one time in 17 minutes today.

If they're weak, then your guild is completely terrible and should disband immediately.

lmao That never happened kid, I'm refrring to when I was in DarkLotus and you guys kept having to bring more, and more, and more ppl to justify why you were getting owned by such a noobish faction. b:chuckle

edit: Watch it tank, I might just send dangerous on ur **** ;P
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmao That never happened kid, I'm refrring to when I was in DarkLotus and you guys kept having to bring more, and more, and more ppl to justify why you were getting owned by such a noobish faction. b:chuckle

Are u talking to ROFLMAOTank ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Are u talking to ROFLMAOTank ?

I think it's just Loltank idunno o.o"
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I think it's just Loltank idunno o.o"

That's me. loltank, chock full of lolz.

Also, ROFLMAOtank is cool too, but it's kinda long. Oh well.
    EDIT: Why do you have Zoe's signature as your signature?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stepomax - Harshlands
    Stepomax - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    TBH i dont really have a "top 10 guild" list
    and as for sin i respect them more we had some good fights with em.
    i dont believe in kicking someone when they are down so when they good to go again im looking forward to it b:victory
    Gotta love a safe zone crybaby......
    well someone has to i guess
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Who is DarkLotus? Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stepomax - Harshlands
    Stepomax - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think they may be uhhh....
    nope never heard of em sorry
    Gotta love a safe zone crybaby......
    well someone has to i guess
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Who is DarkLotus? Who are you?
    i think they may be uhhh....
    nope never heard of em sorry

A small faction. DarkLotus. This whole thing was like awhile back, i remember Dhal was still in Heavenly. b:pleased I dont remember many of you either
    That's me. loltank, chock full of lolz.

Also, ROFLMAOtank is cool too, but it's kinda long. Oh well.
    EDIT: Why do you have Zoe's signature as your signature?

Look closely, it's not hers.. lol
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Actually our affairs are over with Sin, we've dealt with them already! b:victory

Have Sin merged with Heavenly? As I see more and more ex-Sin with "Heavenly" over their name each day.

My Top guilds would have to be something like this....

1), Kylin - Underestimated and very strong, a one to watch for the future,

2), Kingdom - I don't have much first had experience with them but from what I hear and see they have the levels and numbers to make them the number 2,

3), Crimson - The former number 1, I'm not sure what it is with these guys but as of late they seem to have fallen from there pedestal, maybe they will rise up again in time, but at present I only see them as my number 3 - Prove me wrong Crimson!

4/5/6), BloodCult, Heavenly and LastStand - in no specific order I find these guys to close to determine who is above the other, on TW lands owned then it would be LS but on numbers and levels I would have to say maybe Heavenly or BC its just to close to call and there are to many factors to consider,

7), QQme, They might have the levels to bully people and PK but when it comes to a TW I doubt they have the numbers and will just get rolled in umber 30 mins, people keep calling them the "Flavor of the month" guild and I think their right, in a months time new players will be saying "QQwho??" but they do make the top list and have got us all talking about them which is a change from the Crimson/Kingdom dominated world we once lived in, so well done on that note

No other guild really seems to stand out at the moment to finish a top 10 list, i know we have UnRivaleD, Sin and Paradox but for the best part they seem inactive and possibly disbanded,

Tomorrows Bidding day so I think we should get some good fresh action to talk about, and maybe by the weekends over our lists will need looking at again,
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Have Sin merged with Heavenly? As I see more and more ex-Sin with "Heavenly" over their name each day.

My Top guilds would have to be something like this....

1), Kylin - Underestimated and very strong, a one to watch for the future,

2), Kingdom - I don't have much first had experience with them but from what I hear and see they have the levels and numbers to make them the number 2,

3), Crimson - The former number 1, I'm not sure what it is with these guys but as of late they seem to have fallen from there pedestal, maybe they will rise up again in time, but at present I only see them as my number 3 - Prove me wrong Crimson!

4/5/6), BloodCult, Heavenly and LastStand - in no specific order I find these guys to close to determine who is above the other, on TW lands owned then it would be LS but on numbers and levels I would have to say maybe Heavenly or BC its just to close to call and there are to many factors to consider,

7), QQme, They might have the levels to bully people and PK but when it comes to a TW I doubt they have the numbers and will just get rolled in umber 30 mins, people keep calling them the "Flavor of the month" guild and I think their right, in a months time new players will be saying "QQwho??" but they do make the top list and have got us all talking about them which is a change from the Crimson/Kingdom dominated world we once lived in, so well done on that note

No other guild really seems to stand out at the moment to finish a top 10 list, i know we have UnRivaleD, Sin and Paradox but for the best part they seem inactive and possibly disbanded,

Tomorrows Bidding day so I think we should get some good fresh action to talk about, and maybe by the weekends over our lists will need looking at again,

i would put kingdom and crimson above us "atm", but we never know until the real TW come, cuz level range are xawawdawdadaw "dont matter", the teamwork and strat are more important

PS. someone will pop out and talk shet soon i believeb:chuckle lets wait