Harshlands (PvP) - Top 10 Guilds

Options

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hmm you still dont get my point and u are here running your mouth, thats nice...

you know how many ppl whos in Kylin atm "werent" in guild first week server? hmm no, you dont know...so stfu SPY??

how about just ask Icon try it...and we will see......so you are saying Kingdom are good at pvp?...when i saw Pendulum is better at pvping, all kingdom did was outnumber.....

BC got land with like 8 people inside. and you couldn't do it with 40?
    Spy? Nop just someone that saw the weakness of your leadership and left right after.

I don't have to ask anyone to attack anything. You also have the option to attack. Do it.

Pend are good pvpers indeed that I don't argue. They actually came to this server to PVP. I'm sure that between KD and Crimson, KD gave pend the best fights. You guys might have some good pvpers as well. But you're assuming your whole guild is good because a few of them are? Please... Also Don't come to me with outnumbering when I saw 4 members of your guild trying to kill cutieyes alone. But if you think KD is bad and can only outnumber Wait for TW fundings and attack. There will be a 80vs80 and see who is victorious. Just don't send venos with catapults please.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BC got land with like 8 people inside. and you couldn't do it with 40?
    Spy? Nop just someone that saw the weakness of your leadership and left right after.

I don't have to ask anyone to attack anything. You also have the option to attack. Do it.

Pend are good pvpers indeed that I don't argue. They actually came to this server to PVP. I'm sure that between KD and Crimson, KD gave pend the best fights. You guys might have some good pvpers as well. But you're assuming your whole guild is good because a few of them are? Please... Also Don't come to me with outnumbering when I saw 4 members of your guild trying to kill cutieyes alone. But if you think KD is bad and can only outnumber Wait for TW fundings and attack. There will be a 80vs80 and see who is victorious. Just don't send venos with catapults please.

when BC had 8ppl lvl70+, and Kylin first week was lvl4x ave...ok u are cool...

maybe you need to explain Conqueror to me?....first week TW they fail as well.....first time they att BLT fail again.....now number one. ok....

Kingdom gave Pendulum the best fight are you just joking me? when i always see Crimson roll Pendulum by outnumber.......and Kingdom always stand behind crimson...am i right?

BC got land by only 8 ppl.....ok, i believe Kingdom did that.....sure they were first one who got land in this server.....but how many people have left the guild? want me to list all of them? i dont think so.....-_-

When CutieEye get 1hit all the time? are u fking joking? please....u want to see ss about how Cutie brag about us to cancel the KOS? XuLin has "a lot of them".....
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
    edited April 2009
    Options
    when BC had 8ppl lvl70+, and Kylin first week was lvl4x ave...ok u are cool...

maybe you need to explain Conqueror to me?....first week TW they fail as well.....first time they att BLT fail again.....now number one. ok....

Ok maybe BC wasn't a good example. Then I give you heavenly. Ask shinigamii how many people went in. Ask shinigamii who almost killed the boss with only 2 people the week after they got it. You guy's couldn't even kill all the mobs. BLT/CQ=/= Harshland leave LC at LC.

Kingdom gave Pendulum the best fight are you just joking me? when i always see Crimson roll Pendulum by outnumber.......and Kingdom always stand behind crimson...am i right?
    Kingdom DID give pend the best fights. Ask anyone on the forums please. I used to go crazy every time Sheo went into KD GC screaming "need help at tusk huge pvp fight!" 3 pends rolling a bunch of crimson. When KD arrived pend was forced to go into SZ (again ask anyone from pend).

BC got land by only 8 ppl.....ok, i believe Kingdom did that.....sure they were first one who got land in this server.....but how many people have left the guild? want me to list all of them? i dont think so.....-_-

Kingdom lost a couple of people when Alex/Legend/Frost left. Actually about 30 to be exact. Do you think the numbers still the same? Your spies are failing my friend.

When CutieEye get 1hit all the time? are u fking joking? please....u want to see ss about how Cutie brag about us to cancel the KOS? XuLin has "a lot of them".....

Your point? I'm telling you what I saw, and 4V1 is indeed OUTNUMBERING.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ok maybe BC wasn't a good example. Then I give you heavenly. Ask shinigamii how many people went in. Ask shinigamii who almost killed the boss with only 2 people the week after they got it. You guy's couldn't even kill all the mobs. BLT/CQ=/= Harshland leave LC at LC.

Kingdom DID give pend the best fights. Ask anyone on the forums please. I used to go crazy every time Sheo went into KD GC screaming "need help at tusk huge pvp fight!" 3 pends rolling a bunch of crimson. When KD arrived pend was forced to go into SZ (again ask anyone from pend).

Kingdom lost a couple of people when Alex/Legend/Frost left. Actually about 30 to be exact. Do you think the numbers still the same? Your spies are failing my friend.

Your point? I'm telling you what I saw, and 4V1 is indeed OUTNUMBERING.

when Alex and Legend still there maybe? haevenly? hmm how about i can care less rofl...cuz we didnt even try when we know we couldnt kill the boss..yea so pro fraps that 2 ppl tank the boss but couldnt kill it, get a lot of credit isnt it?....

im telling you what i saw too.....reason Kingdom take off KOS from Pendulum? hmm why everytime i see is about Pendulum rolling Kingdom then Crimson come.....

like i said again...our first week ave=4x.....and heavenly someone with fking XS? which is lvl7x? rofl.....so are you saying 5 lvl4x can do same dmg as a BM with XS....alrite, u pro.

Also, can u show ur real account instead of using a lvl1 account? its fking annoying...who talk so much but wont let ppl know ur real ign.

Leave LC to LC? probably not...becuz it basically happen the same thing....powerhouse at the beginning because they spend money for leveling...but with lack of pvp skill....at the end...lvl are close...now pvp skill involve...which is real PVP TW, or u having dream about u can 80v20 every PVP TW with outnumber and outlvl?.....
    edited April 2009
    Options
    when Alex and Legend still there maybe? haevenly? hmm how about i can care less rofl...cuz we didnt even try when we know we couldnt kill the boss..yea so pro fraps that 2 ppl tank the boss but couldnt kill it, get a lot of credit isnt it?....

like i said again...our first week ave=4x.....and heavenly someone with fking XS? which is lvl7x? rofl.....so are you saying 5 lvl4x can do same dmg as a BM with XS....alrite, u pro.

Alex and Legend made their own faction (URD). I killed your argument on why Kylin couldn't get TW when they tried therefore you don't care? Lessie says: Try harder.

They get credit because they tried, and almost beat it. Kylin couldn't kill all the mobs. again Lessie says Try harder.

Sorry when Heavenly did their TW Shinigamii didn't have xs. Again Lessie says: Try harder.
    im telling you what i saw too.....reason Kingdom take off KOS from Pendulum? hmm why everytime i see is about Pendulum rolling Kingdom then Crimson come.....

Kingdom took Pend off KoS because Crimson wasn't enforcing it when they were the ones that called it. Crimson Started all the fights KD then showed up after Sheo Spammed GC with his "huge pvp fight". Again Lessie says: Try harder.
    Also, can u show ur real account instead of using a lvl1 account? its fking annoying...who talk so much but wont let ppl know ur real ign.

Lol'd

Leave LC to LC? probably not...becuz it basically happen the same thing....powerhouse at the beginning because they spend money for leveling...but with lack of pvp skill....at the end...lvl are close...now pvp skill involve...which is real PVP TW, or u having dream about u can 80v20 every PVP TW with outnumber and outlvl?.....

Kylin is a huge CS guild. You already said it yourself; 15+ nixes. You used to sell 100 gold every day. Need I say more?
    Oh and read the red letters. That is something you should tell your guild.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Alex and Legend made their own faction (URD). I killed your argument on why Kylin couldn't get TW when they tried therefore you don't care? Lessie says: Try harder.

They get credit because they tried, and almost beat it. Kylin couldn't kill all the mobs. again Lessie says Try harder.

Sorry when Heavenly did their TW Shinigamii didn't have xs. Again Lessie says: Try harder.

Kingdom took Pend off KoS because Crimson wasn't enforcing it when they were the ones that called it. Crimson Started all the fights KD then showed up after Sheo Spammed GC with his "huge pvp fight". Again Lessie says: Try harder.

Lol'd

Kylin is a huge CS guild. You already said it yourself; 15+ nixes. You used to sell 100 gold every day. Need I say more?
    Oh and read the red letters. That is something you should tell your guild.

try harder, maybe you should tell some other guilds....

and i laugh at Icon:"dont go in TW for Hidden orchid or we wil KOS your guild" to EndOfDays rofl.....sounds like KOS scared the shet out of me man.....rofl...

you will see after this week TW, im done talking to nub tonight on forum rofl...
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Taking land on the first week isn't such a big deal...

And for the record, Citadel failed first week too. Alex, Legend, Frost, now doing extremely well in unrivaled were with us, and we/they couldn't kill all the mobs and/or the boss.

That TW sort of destroyed us as a faction for a time.

It *will* be interesting to see two large factions fight this week.

~Del
    edited April 2009
    Options
    try harder, maybe you should tell some other guilds....

and i laugh at Icon:"dont go in TW for Hidden orchid or we wil KOS your guild" to EndOfDays rofl.....sounds like KOS scared the shet out of me man.....rofl...

you will see after this week TW, im done talking to nub tonight on forum rofl...

Icon had Many chances of getting Hidden Orchid, Why didn't he go for it? He wanted to give the best advantage to his members for easy teleporting. Hidden orchid is what? lvl range early 3x? why would he go for that?

Don't have any more arguments? Or just got tired of having them smashed against facts? Well good night little one. Don't disappoint momie and sleep early so you can get more money to buy zen. b:cute
    ----
    Delia
    Im sure Alex is smarter than make barbs do DD while 10 venos are healing a herc, and then cry about not having enough dps unlike that fool. JeffreyS.
    But yes this week's Tw will indeed be something to watch for.
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Threads like this are a pain to read through b:tired
  • Tekkblade - Sanctuary
    Tekkblade - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hmm... amusing.
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ones that I find cool are:

EndOfDays and QQme. Well and ofcourse the one I'm in, Fearless b:pleased

Rest havnt caught my attention but Sin and Crimons seem to talk more trash in WC than most other factions.
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    but Sin and Crimons seem to talk more trash in WC than most other factions.
    Actually I find other factions talking trash about these guilds, not them trash talking
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    QQ

EoD should be ranked higher then Heavenly b:surrender

b:victory

I wub u Ruby ^^
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I said no such thing, better check your sources.

=\
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Btw talk to EOD leader, I did nothing but try and avoid kos with him since he made it.

I dont give a **** about this forum ball rubbing ego bs just dont bring lies and my name to it.

b:bye

its true, Icon does not go randomly KoSing guilds that annoy him, he with crimson KoSed my guild a long time ago but we talked about it a few times before the *war* if you can call it that, broke out

also, do you really think Kingdom has to ask EoD not to show up to take it? its basically free land.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    srsly image is too cool for that. thats more of a crimson thing to do rly =p

am i right mercs people...
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    QQ

b:victory

I wub u Ruby ^^

Omen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:pleased
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Omen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:pleased

arent you supposed to be asleep D8<
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

Btw talk to EOD leader, I did nothing but try and avoid kos with him since he made it.

I dont give a **** about this forum ball rubbing ego bs just dont bring lies and my name to it.

b:bye

well maybe you should talk to Endless, cuz thats what he said i believe^^?

PS. i can care less about you give a **** or not....alrite? dont bring that attitude to here-_-
    edited April 2009
    Options

PS. i can care less about you give a **** or not....alrite? dont bring that attitude to here-_-

Actually if you are replying to it, you pretty much do care.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've had a theory of who you are since the first day you posted, and it hasn't changed yet.

PS I love when troll accounts tell other troll accounts to post on their mains.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've had a theory of who you are since the first day you posted, and it hasn't changed yet.

PS I love when troll accounts tell other troll accounts to post on their mains.

Wait you know me? b:shocked
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    QQ

But I just joined Heavenly =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lols nuuuuu

Aeneas less make our own guild b:chuckle

ur healer powers and my sexyness will kill all

muahahaha
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

b:chuckle Endless? nuuu you talk to me b:victory and Icon is fine and well for going after H.O b:surrender Land is land we lose some we win some b:pleased
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Endless? nuuu you talk to me b:victory and Icon is fine and well for going after H.O b:surrender Land is land we lose some we win some b:pleased

when Endless was running HH with DeaTH and me, ok.

and Endless told us "on vent" ok.
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ok, I have to ask you this JeffreyS. Do you always talk out your **** and get facts completely wrong?

1. Icon already told you to ask EoD leader as it never happened....other people on here (not in Kingdom) has told you that it didn't happen, yet you go merrily on making yourself look stupid by spouting sh*t that clearly didn't occur.

2. Kingdom called off the KOS on Pend because the KOS was put in place by our allies at the time Crimson. Problem was, the majority of Crimson wasn't honoring thier own KOS. Why should we continue a KOS that was never ours to begin with when the actual KOS holder was ignoring it?

3. Kingdom was never once "saved" by Crimson during a PK battle. Perhaps you might want to go and read this thread (particularly Wreck's Comment on Page 9....he was in Pend at the time). It might save you from your amazing ability to look like a complete moron.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=257082

All that being said, I do have to congratulate you....after all, it must take a ton of hard work to make yourself look as stupid as you have managed to do in this thread. b:chuckle
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lolz seriously dream onb:cute
    ill put it in the correct order:

1. Crimson (not for too long)
    2. LastStand
    3. Kylin
    4. QQme
    5. Kingdom
    6. BloodCult
    7. UnRivaleD
    8. Heavenly
    9. Sin
    10. Paradox
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lolz seriously dream onb:cute
    ill put it in the correct order:

1. Crimson (not for too long) - I agree
    2. LastStand - I watched them get ROLLED by Paradox. Even numbers, Paradox won.
    3. Kylin - wat. The only two members in Kylin that are any good are Ascii, Evoker, and LingTong.
    4. QQme - Watched them get ROLLED by Heavenly.
    5. Kingdom - AWESOME
    6. BloodCult - No comment.
    7. UnRivaleD - No comment
    8. Heavenly - Good, solid guild. Few more high levels, and they'll be a powerhouse.
    9. Sin - non-factor
    10. Paradox -Underrated. Should be at LEAST number 5 on this list.

My opinion on this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3. Kylin - wat. The only two members in Kylin that are any good are Ascii, Evoker, and LingTong.
    lulwut?

As for QQme getting rolled...it was prob their bank char soloing paradoxb:chuckle