Perfect World Women Clothes

infernohero
infernohero Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
I have seen something that is a little wrong to me, but remember, this is my opinion, not me pushing my thoughts onto other people.

I feel that the Perfect World clothes for women are far to "revealing".
I see some with nothing on but practically a bikini bottom and sandals.
if you feel the same as I do please speak up.
Post edited by infernohero on

Comments

• MetallicFoo - Sanctuary
    MetallicFoo - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    On the contrary, I don't think they're nearly revealing enough. b:laugh
    Signatures are for fat, weak, obnoxious little doodyheads who sit on forums all day and think that the collection of pixels at the bottom of their typed idiocies properly perpetuates the minute details of their personalities to fellow forum-ers.

That being said, this is my signature.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I can name some that are not revealing at all:

Chipao, Wingspan Gown, Summer Pattern, Star Crossed Love, Veranda Smock, Ballroom Dress, Crystal Love Dress, etc.

There're clothes for all the likes.
  • WindInferno - Heavens Tear
    WindInferno - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm surprised that a woman said that
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm surprised that a woman said that

Guy playing a female character no doubt.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited May 2009
    Guy playing a female character no doubt.

No, I'm one of those few players that's actually a chick behind the screen, too.
    My post was satirical.
    Signatures are for fat, weak, obnoxious little doodyheads who sit on forums all day and think that the collection of pixels at the bottom of their typed idiocies properly perpetuates the minute details of their personalities to fellow forum-ers.

• WindInferno - Heavens Tear
    WindInferno - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm just saying, I wouldn't want anyone in the real world runing around like that.
    edited May 2009
    I'm just saying, I wouldn't want anyone in the real world runing around like that.

That's why this is a game, and not the real world.
    There's a lot of things people have in Perfect World that I'm sure nobody would want in the real world. Like giant, glowing axes.

• Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I see what you're talking about, but I don't have much of a problem with it. I guess it's all up to personal preferences in the end, really. I mean, me, I don't like the revealing look either, so I just get clothes that aren't revealing and leave others to their business

....*wishes for aristocratic dress to be in PWI*
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wth is wrong with revealing clothes? people touch on sexuality like its some kind of evil taboo. its something natural and not something to hide. people who treat eroticism and arrousal like its wrong need a stern slap on the head.

note some of our ancestors worshipped deities solely based on beings like this, venus, dionysus, hera, freya, erebos (a greek titan where the word derives from) the greeks, the saxons, the romans...? were they disgusting? we sure do base alot of our most important ideals on them, why not follow them in this too :P?

I for one say more revealing clothing plx! More bikini clerics!
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You're born naked, so stay naked. :D
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Me too! I wish woman would wear no clothes!

it's so expensive to keep buying cash item cloths! I know huh?
    You're born naked, so stay naked. :D

QFT b:chuckle. I love women! My name is ZephyrX!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Me too! I wish woman would wear no clothes!

it's so expensive to keep buying cash item cloths! I know huh?

QFT b:chuckle. I love women! My name is ZephyrX!

In all honesty, girls have the right to decide if they wish to dress like that or not. Wanna hear something? I honestly think a girl can be 10 times as beautiful and sexy fully clothed than a girl in stilettos, mini skirt and a low cut top.

Seriously, I'd rather have a girl dressed decent hitting on me than a girl dressed like someone from this game. I mean sure I'd go for it, but its the fact that the girl knows shes beautiful but doesn't care to show it off, that makes me like them. Do I ever get em? No <.< :'(
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wth is wrong with revealing clothes? people touch on sexuality like its some kind of evil taboo. its something natural and not something to hide. people who treat eroticism and arrousal like its wrong need a stern slap on the head.

note some of our ancestors worshipped deities solely based on beings like this, venus, dionysus, hera, freya, erebos (a greek titan where the word derives from) the greeks, the saxons, the romans...? were they disgusting? we sure do base alot of our most important ideals on them, why not follow them in this too :P?

I for one say more revealing clothing plx! More bikini clerics!

Going to have to agree on this one.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with revealing, erotic, clothing.

There is plenty of other outfits out there that are completely lady-like and "un-revealing".

This is like people who judge those who wear tops that show a little to much skin, those who wear tight jeans, men who wear baggy jeans, men who wear their shirts that show chest area.

People will wear what they wear because they like it, it's however YOUR choice to look and then judge them based on their preferences.

So, are the people who wear revealing clothes in the wrong? Or are you in the wrong for judging them?
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Doesnt seem any more revealing than what a LOT of women wear to the beach ... infact im sure ive seen some more revealing items than is on display in this game ...
    edited May 2009
    Going to have to agree on this one.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with revealing, erotic, clothing.

There is plenty of other outfits out there that are completely lady-like and "un-revealing".

This is like people who judge those who wear tops that show a little to much skin, those who wear tight jeans, men who wear baggy jeans, men who wear their shirts that show chest area.

People will wear what they wear because they like it, it's however YOUR choice to look and then judge them based on their preferences.

So, are the people who wear revealing clothes in the wrong? Or are you in the wrong for judging them?
    exactly, animals dont wear clothes, why should people O: except... during that little time of the month for females... then its appropriate.. lol.. but in anycase, no clothes ftw!
  • FedxL - Lost City
    FedxL - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There's nothing wrong with super-revealing clothes, it's just very tacky, gaudy, and extremely unattractive.

^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage b:sin
  • cathbar
    cathbar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I just find it really uncomfortable to wear revealing clothes....

Gimme some baggy knee length shorts any day over a mini-skirt or bikini.
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    There's nothing wrong with super-revealing clothes, it's just very tacky, gaudy, and extremely unattractive.

Which brings me to my next point,

At what point in history did we say what is right and wrong for people to wear.

What is tacky, gaudy, unattractive....

But I guess I have my feelings too, I like the ones who aren't scared to "flaunt what they got", because the human body is beauty.
  • Shirabelle - Sanctuary
    Shirabelle - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Which brings me to my next point,

At what point in history did we say what is right and wrong for people to wear.

What is tacky, gaudy, unattractive....

But I guess I have my feelings too, I like the ones who aren't scared to "flaunt what they got", because the human body is beauty.

It may be beautiful, but 'flaunting it' usually just means that they're easy hoes. >>
    Which is why men like them.. until they want something serious. x3
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    It may be beautiful, but 'flaunting it' usually just means that they're easy hoes. >>
    Which is why men like them.. until they want something serious. x3

Again, I don't judge like that.

Judging someone as being a hoe just by what they're wearing.... you might as well start questioning their religion and how their parents raised them....

For some I guess those questions pop in to mind immediately when they see someone "flaunting", "She's a hoe, her parents must have done something horrible, she must be this that and the other".

Being completely judgmental without background info, without knowing them personally.

It's kind of like people with nice cars, most would immediately think mommy and daddy got it for them, when in reality it could be a hard-working man or woman, who possesses the knowledge of saving for what they truly want.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that most people in this thread are asking for more revealing fashion in a video game.

They're pixels.

If you absolutely have to get your jollies from animated females I have no doubt there are plenty of websites for that.
  • cathbar
    cathbar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Actually, I'm sorta surprised (though I know I shouldn't be) that this is such a popular topic.
  • Shirabelle - Sanctuary
    Shirabelle - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Again, I don't judge like that.

Judging someone as being a hoe just by what they're wearing.... you might as well start questioning their religion and how their parents raised them....

For some I guess those questions pop in to mind immediately when they see someone "flaunting", "She's a hoe, her parents must have done something horrible, she must be this that and the other".

Being completely judgmental without background info, without knowing them personally.

It's kind of like people with nice cars, most would immediately think mommy and daddy got it for them, when in reality it could be a hard-working man or woman, who possesses the knowledge of saving for what they truly want.

It's human nature to judge. I've had to fight the urge sometimes.
    But other times it's just not worth it. It's true that the majority of
    females who dress to gain the attention of men are usually easy.
    It just depends on how revealing the clothes actually are.
    If she has on a super mini skirt, a halter top that only, and barely
    covers her chest, and high-healed hooker boots.. then 9.9 out of 10
    she will be easy. Wearing tight clothing is one thing. Some females
    prefer it over baggier clothes. But there is a line there. o__O
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As others have said, there are other clothes that aren't as revealing. Personally I have no qualms with them. It's their gold/coin. Let them spend it on what clothes they want. I don't wear those sorts of clothes (my Veno wore those Suntop shorts for a bit though I don't know if that counts as 'revealing' more than how goofy I thought they looked..)

..This is also a cover for me saying that I do like to see Clerics/Venos running around in bikinis occasionally. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In all honesty, girls have the right to decide if they wish to dress like that or not. Wanna hear something? I honestly think a girl can be 10 times as beautiful and sexy fully clothed than a girl in stilettos, mini skirt and a low cut top.

Seriously, I'd rather have a girl dressed decent hitting on me than a girl dressed like someone from this game. I mean sure I'd go for it, but its the fact that the girl knows shes beautiful but doesn't care to show it off, that makes me like them. Do I ever get em? No <.< :'(

Aww.. you know that what's inside really matters..

So heart-warming.. *sniff* *sniff*...b:cryb:cryb:cry

Now time to kick **** mwuahah! b:laugh
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There's a lot of things people have in Perfect World that I'm sure nobody would want in the real world. Like giant, glowing axes.

Speak for yourself.

I want real giant glowing axes. b:cry
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Speak for yourself.

I want real giant glowing axes. b:cry

And a real flying phoenix for me to ride to school. **** CARS, I GOT A PHOENIX. b:laugh
    edited May 2009
    a c0ckatrice is now a phoenix O_o?

I am a -male- and I wear revealing clothing in public because I like to show off my body. But what would that get me with kids these days?
    "o hes ****. h0m0!!!!"

girl does same thing:
    "hoe! slu... who.." you get what im getting at.

Its ridiculous
    It's true that the majority of
    females who dress to gain the attention of men are usually easy.
    is a made up judgement, not a fact ):.

it is not human nature to judge, only shallow people are judgmental
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wait you have a problem with women clothes being too revealing, but not with male characters running around in their boxers? i mean its not like we see that on a daily basis in real life either
  • mistigrikitty
    mistigrikitty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1:) IRL, I am a mother, I live with my boyfriend and I never cheated and I am 37 years old. I am chubby and like to wear tops that will show my curvy assets... does that make me a HOE? Nope..I just like to show what I like about myself.
    2:) In PWI, I will sometimes wear the clothes I could not wear IRL, it's part of beeing a game, a fantasy, NOT the reality....
    3:) Honestly.... if PWI characters would only be MONSTERS, or toons that looks like toothpick? Would the majority of you would still play?????
    The game would be the same, you do quests, you form faction, you form squads, you do TW, you chat with REAL LIFE people ..... but we would all be orcs, and ghouls, and dwarves with beard ( male and fml), lizard etc.... would you still play??????
    My guess is that 3/4 if not more, would chose another game where the toons looks more like human... 'cause... that's how we are.. we like to do things as human kind, that would not be possible IRL, even if it is to show a little bit more skin and to flirt a little bit :)

Anyway.. that's my 2 points :)

Flame me now if you want ROFL