war soul weapons problem

dalesaccount
dalesaccount Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
ive been saving up for my war soul weapon... but i decided to stop now.. those freaking mats have a high chance of failing... wtf... -.- as if 700 mill wasnt enough and 400 hours in TT perhaps the GMs can make these weaps alittle more obtainable? no failing.. :(
Post edited by dalesaccount on

Comments

• oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No, because that weapon is supposed to be hard to achieve, it's for those who will play PW for several years.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i totally agree with you. I'm fine with the hard to obtain mats, but the failing...? If you let them fail so often why put it in the game anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You mean for several decades. And 700M for wat?
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i totally agree with you. I'm fine with the hard to obtain mats, but the failing...? If you let them fail so often why put it in the game anyway?

the hard to obtain mats dont fail, only the easy to obtain ones do.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In other servers, they have events that you can obtain some of the warsoul... others you have to go hunt in Lunar and Frost... I don't know about china server, but in Viet servers, there are around 8 war soul weapons already... Of course, each of them came with tons of efforts and real money...

Those weapons are supposed to be hard to achieve... come on people, a wpn with lvl 50 atk is good enough, but it only require lvl 80 to use, and even comes with other 4 really nice options...

It is a dream wpn for everyone in PW, and does dream usually comes true ^^?
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sealed - Heavens Tear
    Sealed - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    @anima
    I'm quite uncleared about this attk lvl that warsoul weapons have. Could you please explain a bit for me? like dose it increase weapon attk by percentage, base damage or anything else?

Thanks alot b:thanks
    IGN:__oOo__
    Lvl : 92 archer
    Faction: Triad
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    @anima
    I'm quite uncleared about this attk lvl that warsoul weapons have. Could you please explain a bit for me? like dose it increase weapon attk by percentage, base damage or anything else?

Thanks alot b:thanks

Percentage. that's what atk and def levels do.
  • dalesaccount
    dalesaccount Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ahh ty i want to make sure because the mats from the turnamate that only lasted for 1 week failed all except 2.. (out of 42 of them.. grrrrr) if its only the easyones to get that fail then ill just obtain more..., 700 mil i say because most of the rare mats are 1 mil each... you need 100 of 7 differnt catagorys.. i guess ill keep saving... ill have it next in about 8 months or so WolfBlade will destroy with it :D:/ only 650 mil to go... lol
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well if its for people who are going to be playin a few years thats me lol
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think warsouls will ruin pvp to be honest, a 50% increase on atk 1 hits most, it wont require any thinking to kill someone.
    Same problem with the Jone's blessing (which was 30% atk increase) ppl kept complaining for unfun pvp. Now for grinding would be nice hehe
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Unfair pvp is what most players want. Just look at how they love to gank so much? The more unfair things are in their own favor the more they like it. If someone gets one of these weapons they will do nothing but pk all day, every day calling everyone a noob when they kill them in 1 hit because after all, its all pkers know how to do.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well there are ways to stop unfair PK

They could alway introduce a curse and luck system to the weapons, like on a game I played in the past. Luck increased the chance to get a critical hit and to also hit the upper range of the weapons damage while curses caused the weapon to hit its lower range of damage more often and crit less,

Luck would be added from refining a special item on to the weapon or maybe from killing world bosses (only a low chance of getting it though), and curses are acquired from PKing, although I can see a lot of PvPers saying this would be a bad idea it would at least make them think twice before just blasting away at level 30 n00bs, obviously Curses could be removed either by refining with the special luck item or maybe paying an NPC "x" amount of coin to remove it, just an idea anyway,

Town guards also use to PvP with PKers lol - Fun times fun times ^__^
  • KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear
    KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think warsouls will ruin pvp to be honest, a 50% increase on atk 1 hits most, it wont require any thinking to kill someone.
    Same problem with the Jone's blessing (which was 30% atk increase) ppl kept complaining for unfun pvp. Now for grinding would be nice hehe

OMG OMG ... a veno saying this? seriously... because it takes so much more thinking to tell a PET to flesh ream someone... warsoul FTW!! damn shame i'll probly never have one. 10k for a weapon or 10k spent on my soon born child... tough choice.b:chuckle
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    An archer complaining about a phoenix, how cute b:chuckle
  • Ammerex - Lost City
    Ammerex - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    OMG OMG ... a veno saying this? seriously... because it takes so much more thinking to tell a nix to flesh ream someone... warsoul FTW!! damn shame i'll probly never have one. 10k for a weapon or 10k spent on my soon born child... tough choice.b:chuckle

The flesh ream problem isn't just for the nix, the 'glitch' also works on foxwings. b:chuckle
  • KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear
    KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    An archer complaining about a phoenix, how cute b:chuckle

a veno who should stfu and learn to read b:bye i never complained it was a simple statement
    The flesh ream problem isn't just for the nix, the 'glitch' also works on foxwings. b:chuckle

well thats good to know. previous post edited for this new information
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The world isn't fair.... But what can you do to make it better?

Got a problem? Stop being QQing noobs and find a solution.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Solution? Easy... spend 10k on this game instead of giving it to your soon to be born son or a new car...
    J/K ^^. Bring pill people, it makes you high in real life, make you invincible for 10sec in this game, even war soul wpn can't 1 shot you... why don't you use it??
    A Nix, if sneak atk can kill me easily... but if I know ( and the chance to know increase 70% thank to the new zoom) then b:bye my lovely veno.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    anima wrote: »
    Solution? Easy... spend 10k on this game instead of giving it to your soon to be born son or a new car...
    J/K ^^. Bring pill people, it makes you high in real life, make you invincible for 10sec in this game, even war soul wpn can't 1 shot you... why don't you use it??
    A Nix, if sneak atk can kill me easily... but if I know ( and the chance to know increase 70% thank to the new zoom) then b:bye my lovely veno.

I mean a solution... not how to get high dude..
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Kiregean - Heavens Tear
    Kiregean - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For the record, Warsoul weapons don't cost in the hundred millions, I calculated this out a while ago. To make a Warsoul it would cost about 25 billion because while some of the warsouls are easy to make some require tons.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pure mag wizard + dex for crit + warsoul weapon = epic pwnz
    thats math i like ^^
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the warsouls are just there for show really, saying u can have this BUT U CANT haha, thats basicaly why they are there
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Warsoul is basically like a GM weapon. The insane amount of REAL MONEY it takes to get one is bs. Here's a screenshot I took of one :

warsoul.png

If you don't plan on spending ATLEAST $1k + tons of time ingame don't even think about these weapons.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009

If you don't plan on spending ATLEAST $1k + tons of time ingame don't even think about these weapons.

1k wont come close, 100k+ aint even close
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1k Wont Come Close, 100k+ Aint Even Close

$100,000 is not enough for a warsoul wep? ;o
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do have to side with Literature on this, she does seem to have a better idea of what she's talking about.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well with a 25bil quote it would be 25k$, but that was granted some good %s when making mats and an incredible chip cost, all these would deprive market of the mats driving up their price so ya likely pushing 100grand would not seem unlikely to me, maybe i misspoke a bit but 1k is no where close nevertheless, 1k is about what youd spend refining and sharding it, or actually not even that prolly lol, isisnt it 4.2bil for best shard? uh yah =xb:shocked
  • sakuya
    sakuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    pure mag wizard + dex for crit + warsoul weapon = epic pwnz
    thats math i like ^^

But then... that wouldn't be a pure mag wizard?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Warsoul is basically like a GM weapon. The insane amount of REAL MONEY it takes to get one is bs. Here's a screenshot I took of one :

warsoul.png

I will worship anyone who has no life getting this weapon...

Then I'll laugh at his or her **** for wasting so much time of their life on a couple of digitial pixels that shows a bunch of numbers.

Then... umm... I think they just lost like half their lifespan.

• Hmgboi - Sanctuary
    Hmgboi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    where can i get those war soul from and how, what, where or can u trade them for the materials at what lvl r u suppose to get the warsoul anyway
    b:victoryb
    b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.