war soul weapons problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    where can i get those war soul from and how, what, where or can u trade them for the materials at what lvl r u suppose to get the warsoul anyway
    Do some forum searching as well as look through pwdatabase. You are connected to the WORLD WIDE internet connection here. If a girl can do it, you can too...

And back to the topic,
    Warsoul is made so that millionaires who play this game cannot get it in a day. This is basically a 'well thought and well attained' herc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    @anima
    I'm quite uncleared about this attk lvl that warsoul weapons have. Could you please explain a bit for me? like dose it increase weapon attk by percentage, base damage or anything else?

Thanks alot b:thanks

The attack level increases your percentage of damage. When you hit something with a normal strike, your physical attack is calculated against the enemy physical defense, then the 150% attack level is factored in.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The attack level increases your percentage of damage. When you hit something with a normal strike, your physical attack is calculated against the enemy physical defense, then the 150% attack level is factored in.

More accurately:

Damage * (100+ your attack level - opposing Defense Level)/100
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think the att level +50 is off, on other versions the warsoul weapons have no +50 att level, is this just something PWI added?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think the att level +50 is off, on other versions the warsoul weapons have no +50 att level, is this just something PWI added?

http://janelh.wikidot.com/god-of-war

PH wiki says it adds +50 attack lvl on thier servers
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Unfair pvp is what most players want. Just look at how they love to gank so much? The more unfair things are in their own favor the more they like it. If someone gets one of these weapons they will do nothing but pk all day, every day calling everyone a noob when they kill them in 1 hit because after all, its all pkers know how to do.

Not all b:angry

Though i kinda agree with that....
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who will play that much time to get a war soul! Its much better just to refine to +12 :S
  • Delkitty - Dreamweaver
    Delkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ksitigarbha: Ancient Devil's Soulx3 will make 2 warsoul of Ksitigarbha 100% so does Ghost Lord's Protectionx3 will make 2 warsoul of Ksitigarbha, Empire's Back= one warsoul of Ksitigarbha well making like other that have like 0.11%-2.96% will fail most lickley
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1)necro
    2)what proof do u have?
    even making enough mats for 1 warsoul isnt really enough statistical data
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Do warsouls matter anymore now that R9 has more attack levels and defence levels....and is cheaper? b:chuckle
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1)necro
    2)what proof do u have?
    even making enough mats for 1 warsoul isnt really enough statistical data

Always fun to awnser questions if it's necrod already anyway:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate all the proof you need on warsouls
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *throws dirt back on thread's grave*

Let dead threads rest in peace, yo.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.