Dubya Tea Eff - PK in Cube?

Options
PanaBella - Heavens Tear
PanaBella - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Some of my Guild Mates entered the Cube of Fate (shortcut to Archo...) and just when the load Screen vanished they lost all their HP and found a message saying "you were killed by [random Member of random Evil Guild]"
WTF?
You got kicked out of secret passage?
I mean, better having bad reputation than none, eh?

PB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by PanaBella - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hm, interesting. i havent been through the cube transporter yet (now i dont think i will!), but several times today i have been DCed, with the message "player does not exist", "Account does does not exist".

now im nervous about playing, wondering if i do, if i will lose everything to a glitch that says i have no account,etc.b:shocked

Some of my Guild Mates entered the Cube of Fate (shortcut to Archo...) and just when the load Screen vanished they lost all their HP and found a message saying "you were killed by [random Member of random Evil Guild]"
    WTF?
    You got kicked out of secret passage?
    I mean, better having bad reputation than none, eh?

PB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wait which servers are the PK ones I forget >_>
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City,Harshlands...HeavensTear,Sanctuary and Dreamweaver are all PvE

wait which servers are the PK ones I forget >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle LOL
  • Renara - Heavens Tear
    Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PKing of PK-disabled characters is apparently happening in the entry room of the cube. My friend and I used the cube as usual to get back to Archosaur and we were killed immediately upon entering. A group of venomancers with their hercules pets was camping the zone-in spot.

Perhaps this is a bug introduced with the latest patch?
    "Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hai, there is a safety line. Everything in the spawn corner is dead. I teled in and was promptly assaulted by 2 hercs, a barb, and a BM. Waste of an HP Charm. Careful how you go in. Some PKers were camping the site, too. Ironically, they did not attack. =_= The people that were killing were all out of PK mode.

Also, I would almost feel bad@ss for having to get ganged by four physically powerful attackers, if I weren't obviously so much weaker than them, already.
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Shoesicle - Heavens Tear
    Shoesicle - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have 3 names along with guilds of Venos who are Pking there. I think anyone who is participating in the PK should be perma banned (account deletion), no slaps on the wrist.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    People are stupid. They KNOW this isn't how it's meant to function and yet they exploit it anyways. Sigh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have alts in all the PVE servers, plus LC, and so far as i can tell, its only in HT that the DC problem exists...i've gotten DCed all over the place today, and its getting more frequent.

im not getting back on the game till they fix it, thats for bloody sure!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    more people send in support tickets more chance theyll actually get punished
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cant tell anything from the images >_> might wanna upload the whole big file.

Is this a new thing introduced by the patch? Maybe its the developers solution to prevent ppl from using the archo shortcut? Maybe itll turn into another SP?

Im not sure. If its a few pkers and blue names can PK Im sure whoever they are they can be overwhelmed by numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't think it would be a solution to prevent the teleportion to arch. Not when other players have their charms and they get wasted. The developers could move the location if they didn't want people to get to arch free. Plus, people may be there just for Cube of Fate.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    is this safe zone bug thing only on heaven's tear? because i entered the CoF twice today and well not a single person was pulling stuff like that. its possible that whoever tried got wiped out, but still>.>
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's in Heaven's Tear.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't think it would be a solution to prevent the teleportion to arch. Not when other players have their charms and they get wasted. The developers could move the location if they didn't want people to get to arch free. Plus, people may be there just for Cube of Fate.

Cube of fate is a PK arena anyways. But if its just HT then it may just be a bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tbh, sounds like a lot of fun. :3
  • Phantomhive - Lost City
    Phantomhive - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cube of fate is a PK arena anyways. But if its just HT then it may just be a bug.

I think it's happened on LC as well. There was a world chat earlier about some guild exploiting it.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That area would suck to be a pk area and it is not in HT just some rooms. Attacking players when they just tele in isn't right. Everything is a safe zone except that little corner where people with blue names can attack others (in pk mode or not). It really needs to be fixed.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the cube itself is not a PK area-just some of the rooms are PK enabled in PVE servers. this is definitly a bug, if its happening in the first room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I must agree with the quite fun post. Personally i didnt kill the people when they first spawned ( ok maybe alittle but that got old fast) but i really enjoyed killing the ones that were killing the spawns ( sry for those that got caught in aoe) You can pk here without losing angels or xp WOOT. alot of blue names trying their hand. Is it a bug IDK you spawn right in the pk area so you dont have to do anything to attack so if it is a bug your really not exploiting it, and its of no personal gain 9 i used a hell of alot of charm their today) the best thing about it - if you do get caught by aoe or killed you dont spawn in the same place to die again, you spawn in the safe zone. Almost too convient for a bug imo. But if it is gm please post letting us know. AND MAKE A PLACE LIKE THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
  • Aresnew - Lost City
    Aresnew - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think it's happened on LC as well. There was a world chat earlier about some guild exploiting it.

lol haha pkin in cube that was funny everyone exploited it
    that lil corner turned into a pk arena
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol spend the few k to teleport then. Beats senseless QQing.
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have 3 names along with guilds of Venos who are Pking there. I think anyone who is participating in the PK should be perma banned (account deletion), no slaps on the wrist.

You should be perma-banned for QQing.

I have a tip for you... Umm... next time, pay to use the transporter. :P
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You should be perma-banned for QQing.

I have a tip for you... Umm... next time, pay to use the transporter. :P

-1 points for spoiling your otherwise "Look at what a STUD *I* am" post with a "QQ" (very effeminate - try again)

-10 points for being an insufferable jack*ss.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ah, more utter pvp failures. Need to attack in numbers to kill players that are not capable of fighting back. Get out of the game you wimps, we only need good pvpers around here.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Yuggy - Heavens Tear
    Yuggy - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ah, more utter pvp failures. Need to attack in numbers to kill players that are not capable of fighting back. Get out of the game you wimps, we only need good pvpers around here.

No kidding. I didn't catch the name of who attacked me there a few days ago, but I'm a cleric with just barely over 0 hp and the BM chump who came at me only managed to lower my hp by 5%. If you can't do better against a squishy totally unaware target you are pretty much a failure and I see why you'd sit there trying so hard to get attention.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No kidding. I didn't catch the name of who attacked me there a few days ago, but I'm a cleric with just barely over 0 hp and the BM chump who came at me only managed to lower my hp by 5%. If you can't do better against a squishy totally unaware target you are pretty much a failure and I see why you'd sit there trying so hard to get attention.

Not exactly what I meant but I guess it works.

I meant anyone that can't take on a player face to face when they are ready and with even numbers is a failure at pvp regardless of anything. Talking about normal gameplay there, things like TW or Dragon temple are fair game for ganking, you go there knowing full well its all about pk.
    Main characters
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Umm... why are you QQing again?

Should you be a model member of this forum and prancing around in flowers? b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Umm... why are you QQing again?

Should you be a model member of this forum and prancing around in flowers? b:chuckle

I've said it many times before, when it comes to pvp I hate cowards. They ruin the game. Not to mention they die so easily.b:chuckle
    Main characters