Enrage Robbed?

Agravain - Heavens Tear
Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Heard a good rumor....

Some members of Enrage stole over 100 mil from guild. They had leaders account and pass. Heard that xforbiddenx got like 50 mil. Don't know who others were. Anyone on the inside wanna enlighten us? Is this true? What is being done. I might chuckle a little but I certainly don't wish this kind of foul play on any guild. Hope ya'll can work it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Agravain - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage is staging a fake breakup to make other guilds attack them becuase no one is attacking them. It should be pretty obvious.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hahahaha b:victory
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I bet that burglary made them a slight bit, dare I say it, enraged...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    yeah the other day defected was spending a fortune on wc to try to convince everyone she was quitting and had left guild. It wasn't funny. It wasn't cute. It was just depressing cuz it toyed with my emotions... oh please, oh please leave defected you slimy booger... b:thanks Just kidding... I luv you defected...The world wouldn't be the same without the green ogre.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lololololol oh my god.

Its fun seeing all the clueless ppl. And isn't this the wrong forum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lololololol oh my god.

no..u are just on wrong forum =D
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It is the wrong forum, this belongs in either guild or server discussions.
    edited April 2009
    lololololol oh my god.

I don't get it... who's clueless? Are you suggesting that the rumors are incorrect and anyone who buys it is clueless? If so than there aren't a lot of clueless people here... seems like everyone caught on to your game pretty quick. If you're saying anyone who talks about Enrage is clueless I guess your guild is full of the clueless then. I have never been able to understand what you write. No disrespect. I think maybe English isn't your first language.
    Wrong forum? Is this the Bush bashing forum only? I suppose every general forum post belongs elsewhere... we're just too lazy to hunt for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Actually you're right. English isn't my first language. Chinese is. How did you guess?

You are clueless because you made this topic.
    Zoe is clueless for even coming up with such a funny theory, which is false.

defected did leave the guild for a few days and everything that was on world chat was true. However, nobody took advantage of Enrage's weakest week and allowed us an extra week to recover. If HT was a bit braver and attacked Enrage regardless of whether the rumor was true, they would have been rewarded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I remember that night I bought those world chats.

I wonder how many people died at my bow giveaway... Did anyone reading this happen to drop into the Ceminator thinking they were going to get one of my items?

b:chuckle

Rumor are rumors. I won't even comment on them because no one would act on the information anyway. Enrage did get to a point where even Radiance could defeat us. Hell, even old school Triad could have beaten us last week, but no one attacked. Sad really. Truly sad. I'm glad no one told Evolution. Imagine if Evo had taken one of our lands? Wowsers.

Seriously though, this game is pretty fail. Too carebear for my tastes. Don't be surprised if I actually do quit for real soon. I'm going back to FPSs - Lots of QQ, no drama, and best of all, you have to fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited April 2009
    Actually you're right. English isn't my first language. Chinese is. How did you guess?

You are clueless because you made this topic.
    Zoe is clueless for even coming up with such a funny theory, which is false.

defected did leave the guild for a few days and everything that was on world chat was true. However, nobody took advantage of Enrage's weakest week and allowed us an extra week to recover. If HT was a bit braver and attacked Enrage regardless of whether the rumor was true, they would have been rewarded.

Hmm..... so what of the rumor about being robbed? If Zoe's theory is false than why the Enrage QQ and what are the basis of these rumors? Are your members crying over nothing? Too top secret to talk about?

Your guild is very interesting... from the outside. So much drama. Again, I really mean no disrespect. As an outsider who has seen Enrage members being azzhats my first response was to laugh. If the rumors are false than its just a lame joke. But if true than I am sorry for laughing. No guild should have to endure thieves in their midst.

I seriously doubt that Enrage was ever weak enough for any other guild on HT... except perhaps Radiance and they seem to have their own internal problems.... why I don't belong to any guild; just so much drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wtf is the point of this?and zoe was a good bit right
    edited April 2009

I wonder how many people died at my bow giveaway... Did anyone reading this happen to drop into the Ceminator thinking they were going to get one of my items?

Rumor are rumors. I won't even comment on them because no one would act on the information anyway. Enrage did get to a point where even Radiance could defeat us. Hell, even old school Triad could have beaten us last week, but no one attacked. Sad really. Truly sad. I'm glad no one told Evolution. Imagine if Evo had taken one of our lands? Wowsers.

Seriously though, this game is pretty fail. Too carebear for my tastes. Don't be surprised if I actually do quit for real soon. I'm going back to FPSs - Lots of QQ, no drama, and best of all, you have to fight.

Half your posts in wc were QQ! but somehow when you do it there is justification. When someone else cries they are ruining your game. Seriously, you seem to be a fun and nutty player, probably a blast to party with... but get over yourself a bit. The world doesn't revolve around your green butt... LOL... sorry... can seem to help myself with the green jokes... maybe I'm a bit green with envy... NAH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Hmm..... so what of the rumor about being robbed? If Zoe's theory is false than why the Enrage QQ and what are the basis of these rumors? Are your members crying over nothing? Too top secret to talk about?

Your guild is very interesting... from the outside. So much drama. Again, I really mean no disrespect. As an outsider who has seen Enrage members being azzhats my first response was to laugh. If the rumors are false than its just a lame joke. But if true than I am sorry for laughing. No guild should have to endure thieves in their midst.

I seriously doubt that Enrage was ever weak enough for any other guild on HT... except perhaps Radiance and they seem to have their own internal problems.... why I don't belong to any guild; just so much drama.

Well, whats the QQ you have heard? Can you quote any? Probably can't. Did you learn what "QQ" is yesterday so now you're throwing the term every other sentence?

Zoe was wrong cus Enrage did lose a lot of members. The entire server thought we were joking when we said we were half disbanded and on the edge of collapsing. Everyone thought we were just making up ruse to make people attack us. lol. There goes your chance.

Don't question. Don't make these fail threads. I remember when RoC collapsed ppl PMed me asking me how many members are left in RoC and what their levels are. Omfg. Pathetic. Judging from your sig though you really care about us so I guess thats a thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited April 2009
    Well, whats the QQ you have heard? Can you quote any? Probably can't. Did you learn what "QQ" is yesterday so now you're throwing the term every other sentence?

Zoe was wrong cus Enrage did lose a lot of members. The entire server thought we were joking when we said we were half disbanded and on the edge of collapsing. Everyone thought we were just making up ruse to make people attack us. lol. There goes your chance.

Don't question. Don't make these fail threads. I remember when RoC collapsed ppl PMed me asking me how many members are left in RoC and what their levels are. Omfg. Pathetic. Judging from your sig though you really care about us so I guess thats a thanks.

The entire wc rumor spamming about Enrage was crying! Why air your breakup in front of the entire world? It read like a joke, thus no one took it serious, and this is why any rumor of Enrage internal trouble is taken with a grain of salt.

I guess I understand why you think I am an Enrage hater... but I'm really not... oh sure I think you have an overdose of azzhats in your guild, but I can't think of anything more fun in game than having an entire guild seen as the bad guys. It gives everyone a goal, a purpose. All other guilds should be aiming at Enrage as the ultimate target for a good vs evil kinda battle. It just frustrates me when they chicken out, especially Radiance who should be the one guild standing strong to the last man, not rolling over.

And sorry you think the thread is fail. Im just curious about the drama. HT is almost a soap opera at times. Someone should write the story...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    The entire wc rumor spamming about Enrage was crying! Why air your breakup in front of the entire world? It read like a joke, thus no one took it serious, and this is why any rumor of Enrage internal trouble is taken with a grain of salt.

I guess I understand why you think I am an Enrage hater... but I'm really not... oh sure I think you have an overdose of azzhats in your guild, but I can't think of anything more fun in game than having an entire guild seen as the bad guys. It gives everyone a goal, a purpose. All other guilds should be aiming at Enrage as the ultimate target for a good vs evil kinda battle. It just frustrates me when they chicken out, especially Radiance who should be the one guild standing strong to the last man, not rolling over.

And sorry you think the thread is fail. Im just curious about the drama. HT is almost a soap opera at times. Someone should write the story...

Nope. Enrage airs every guild's breakup. Shouldn't you thank us for giving you server wide news? We Enrage, are reporters. We give you the latest happenings of HT. We provide the weekly predictions, the weekly actions, and the weekly PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nope. Enrage airs every guild's breakup. Shouldn't you thank us for giving you server wide news? We Enrage, are reporters. We give you the latest happenings of HT. We provide the weekly predictions, the weekly actions, and the weekly PK.

Enrage is nothing more than a group that capers and prances about trying to justify and glorify their own existence and actions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage is nothing more than a group that capers and prances about trying to justify and glorify their own existence and actions.

And yet those very capers and prances only show why they should be wiped off the face of the game.

BTW Hisui
    Hate to break this to you but your clueless as that is exactly the reason Rad wasnt attacking Enrage. Guess what, They are winning with out lifting a finger.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you call winning by default winning, then sure, they're winning.

This is why MMOs fail as a genre.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009

lol well i would try to get one of your drops, but then I would wait in till you are almost dead. Then kill u then take it b:scornb:mischievousb:shy
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    GG making fail thread in the wrong forum

..oh hai
  • oznig
    oznig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you call winning by default winning, then sure, they're winning.

Creating false drama just to get some attention in a free to play game is why you fail as a human...
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009

If you want more action then you should be playing a death match FPS game, and not an online RPG where 90% (or a vast majority) of the content is PvE oriented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

BTW Hisui
    Hate to break this to you but your clueless as that is exactly the reason Rad wasnt attacking Enrage. Guess what, They are winning with out lifting a finger.

Sure... if you call on the verge of losing 2 lands a week instead of just 1 winning...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Sure... if you call on the verge of losing 2 lands a week instead of just 1 winning...

Like Mia said, you are clueless.b:laugh
    Main characters
    edited April 2009

I dont think she's clueless... she is hinting about the guild split. They will now build 2 powerful allied guilds that will dominate the map. Give her some credit. She has lead one of the (if not THE) most powerful guilds in HT. Their tactics and policies might not be to everyone's liking (including mine) but there's no denying she is a top player... hardly clueless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Clueless in the fact that losing the land is not even a factor with this. Rad not showing up pisses off enrage, which is the entire point. Therefore, rad still wins. :p
    Main characters
  • Behold - Harshlands
    Behold - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009

and yet you have probably spent months getting your character
    to lvl 90 on this mmo..

for not liking mmo's you sure seem to play them alot
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Clueless in the fact that losing the land is not even a factor with this. Rad not showing up pisses off enrage, which is the entire point. Therefore, rad still wins. :p

It's not a factor until rad run out of easier prey to take lands from to make up for any lost ones,which'll happen soon,then we'll see how much rad doesn't care anymore when they are bricked in on all sides.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    O.o FPS for the win? Going back to FPS is what I'm doing as well...once im done rolling people in HL lol
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)