Enrage Robbed?

2»

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Clueless in the fact that losing the land is not even a factor with this. Rad not showing up pisses off enrage, which is the entire point. Therefore, rad still wins. :p

Speaking from Enrage I would have to call you clueless on this one. I am by no means "pissed off" they dont show and I dont know anyone in the guild who is mad. At first we were disappointed, and even disgusted with how pathetic the supposedly second strongest guild on the server was acting. We did want a fight.

Now its just a joke that they dont show up in which we make jokes and laugh over, then we go do 1k stream legion events while the other guilds are still stuck in TWs giving us all the mobs to ourselves b:dirty.

Im more than happy taking Rads lands faster and getting on with my weekend when they do no shows. Yeah I might be missing out on a few TWs right now, but I know a better guild who actually deserves to have the land will come take it from us eventually and Im cool with waiting for that and I sure in the hell dont mind giving Rad a hard time over it in the meantime.

Yes its just as fun to make fun of them to their faces for not showing up as it is to do it in guild chat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • d0pey
    d0pey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    and yet you have probably spent months getting your character
    to lvl 90 on this mmo..

for not liking mmo's you sure seem to play them alot

Lmao. I fully agree!b:laugh
    To act is to live.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Speaking from Enrage I would have to call you clueless on this one. I am by no means "pissed off" they dont show and I dont know anyone in the guild who is mad. At first we were disappointed, and even disgusted with how pathetic the supposedly second strongest guild on the server was acting. We did want a fight.

Now its just a joke that they dont show up in which we make jokes and laugh over, then we go do 1k stream legion events while the other guilds are still stuck in TWs giving us all the mobs to ourselves b:dirty.

Im more than happy taking Rads lands faster and getting on with my weekend when they do no shows. Yeah I might be missing out on a few TWs right now, but I know a better guild who actually deserves to have the land will come take it from us eventually and Im cool with waiting for that and I sure in the hell dont mind giving Rad a hard time over it in the meantime.

Yes its just as fun to make fun of them to their faces for not showing up as it is to do it in guild chat!

Damn that was well said Cat. ^^

You forgot to mention that shorter TW's means more time for you and your lucky herc. b:chuckle

Only ones mad about that may be the jealous guys :O
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am still damn curious about the drama and no one in Enrage apparently wants to share their guild gossip, probably cuz they prefer to be the ones gloating over others troubles... cant really blame them.

This week (and last couple) saw some other good drama, the crumbling of Radiance. They apparently have lost a lot of members who wanted to start their own guilds. I believe there are 3 others that have formed by rad defectors including Caesar which now owns a couple territories. Radiance then merged in elysium and made a controversial selection for their new director (I don't recall players name). Some speculate that Rad is on its last leg. I hope not. They seemed to be a well formed and managed guild. Shame to see them go. Although Rad still owns the most territories, and Enrage seems on an unstoppable train ride thru all major cities, It is Triad that is rumored to be the strongest. Will they hit Radiance or Enrage next week... we can only wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Triad'll go for Rad, the large guild they beat last week, get some more land, which gives more money, and more players wanting to join.