Disconnecting after a few seconds

Comments

• LonleyWolf - Sanctuary
    LonleyWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am from Isreal
    I didn't play for 2 weaks but i logged in this morning before the patch and didn't have any problem but now i get d/c all the time and i am to useing 012
  • Mercenary - Sanctuary
    Mercenary - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are you guys just getting disconnected or are you getting an error?

disconnected.

btw guys...jsut so you know if you change to gaming path it wont solve the problem...they game free gaming path trial...and the problem remains... so dont pay double money for nothing...it wont solve it.
  • Inspired - Heavens Tear
    Inspired - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmm i am from israel aswell and im having the same problem

but my ISP not 012 smile...
  • Elfrorg - Lost City
    Elfrorg - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i just called them and they offer the gamer packege they do not have answer
  • Mercenary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i just called them and they offer the gamer packege they do not have answer

as i said in my previous post dont get the gamers package it didnt solve anything for me...im still getting disconnected...its starts to feel like pwi has soemthing to do with it and not the companies...couse they gave me 3 deffrent user account with deffrent speed...and on every single 1 of them im still being disconnected...maybe its the end of our pw?b:cry
  • israelisoldier
    israelisoldier Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it dc me after 15 sec and on the chat window it write me data map something=\

and yes i from israel to
  • Mercenary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    it dc me after 15 sec and on the chat window it write me data map something=\

and yes i from israel to

wow your right i jsut noticed that it says map data is out of phase with the servers...
    edited April 2009
    Yeah , could be ...

but i think it will get fixed in next few days... who knows
  • Elfrorg - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    out phase map it is becuz the new patch all ppl have that for more update to come
  • Elfrorg - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    cleary the problem lays at PWI if 2 or more comenys are involved that not 012 problem or bezeq and ect... the server of the east has melfaction some where
  • GoldenAura - Heavens Tear
    GoldenAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmm i am from israel aswell and im having the same problem

but my ISP not 012 smile...

My ISP is not 012 Smile ethier and i have that problem.
    i think its clearly that the problem is related to PWI and not to o12 smile or any ISP, thats problem they got with middle east (or perhaps only israel).
    still, i had vacation today (Indepndence Day of Israel) and i nearly got to play T_T" first the patch which i thought will fix the problem and then the problem continued (was before patch for me).
  • shoridan
    shoridan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There could be a connective issue somewhere along the line from Israel to the US... If you guys say its not only from 012 it means switching supplier wont change anything (like switching to this stupid "gamers' package" didnt).

It is still the responsibility of the ISP's to make sure the route to the US is working fine, or otherwise reroute it through other servers...
    However, does anyone else find it suspicious this topic has been up for like 2 and a half days and we got no official response from PW representitves, even one like "We checked our systems, there is nothing wrong on our end, please contact your ISP's" ?

HELLO PW !!!

A decent amount of your players have connectivity issues and nobody's even bothering to tell us someone's looking into it ?!
  • Elfrorg - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    seems the GM do not care really 2 days this topic on the fourm and notimg form them even admin dose not reaply b:angry
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265012
    this topic is new same problem we got and cought the admin attention
  • plauge07
    plauge07 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    reinstalling didnt help dont waste ur time
    any GM can help us plz /.b:sadb:sad
  • plauge07
    edited April 2009
    bumping GM give us some info plz
    we are paying customers that all we want is playing
    edited April 2009
    seems the GM do not care really 2 days this topic on the fourm and notimg form them even admin dose not reaply b:angry
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265012
    this topic is new same problem we got and cought the admin attention

well, i wrote a post in the thread you found asking the admin to come and check out that thread. hopefully that admin will notice my post and check out...
    P.S. the one that had the problem in that post solved it by reinstalling so im gonna try that in few more days if no results.
  • shoridan
    edited April 2009
    I have to say I did manage to stay on from time to time, but most of the time it disconnected. My guess would be the one who suggested reinstalling just came across one of these times. We will have to see if it works for him/her on the long run.
  • plauge07
    edited April 2009
    i reinstalled it it didnt change a thing
    i really starting to lose hope
    if this matter isnt resolve in a week ill just pass to other games
  • plauge07
    edited April 2009
    i want a gm respones
    edited April 2009
    we passed the 50th post and no GM/Admin is coming to check what happened.... im Furious.b:angry
    no one cares about us?
    its the 3rd day i dont play due to that problem...
    i really like that game but ill pass on to another game if no one will help us!
    i just sent a Ticket and hopefully ill get a respond.
    I WANT TO PLAY!!b:cry
    edited April 2009
    hehe reinstalling helped me for 10 minutes and then its back to normal (disconnecting ) lol b:surrender
    edited April 2009
    well... not worth reinstalling that will help for 10 minutes...
    if i sent a ticket i get an answer in Email, right?... since i haven't got one...
    ill go to school and hopefully when ill return a GM or Admin (are they same thing?) will notice that post or someone will answer my ticket...
    i suggest all of you to send tickets (if you haven't done that already) so that they will see alot of players suffering from same problem which will hopefully make them notice us....
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We will catch up, but are currently working on the next patch (last night's and tonight's.)

We do double-triple duties.

We apologize if you all feel a little bit neglected in Tech Support.

In theory, we'll be caught up tomorrow.

Our mods have been very helpful, and thank you very much to all of our users who have been helping others.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks! b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • shoridan
    edited April 2009
    Well... responding with that wasn't so hard.
    I can totally respect and understand you guys having to work yourselves over the update and the bugs it caused, but a lil post like that could easily made me at least feel much better, especially if it were posted like two days ago.
    You guys can't really be too busy to write a line like "we are too busy, please wait a couple of days until we sort the update issues", now can you ?

For 3 days I felt like no one cares (guess others felt that way too), a line like I gave before could change the entire situation. So thanks for clearing that up, it's a couple of days too late- but better late than never !
  • LonleyWolf - Sanctuary
    LonleyWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am still d/c after the 124 Patch
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • plauge07
    edited April 2009
    before pathc manage to play like 3 hours afer patch its back
    d/c every 15-30 seec
    edited April 2009
    yo guys ... i think the problem is with our country (hosts)

cuz its all started since our "holiday" few days ago...

and my TV (HOT ) is messed up aswell...

and its not the only game that i have problems with...

im playing aswell on Americas Army... and i can play only on an israeli servers..

so... i think our hosts kinda messed up some stuff and they dont know what and why...

they should do somethin about it
    edited April 2009
    btw if anyone (of you israeli palyers) that have spoke with the hosts...

try to speak with them again, specially with 012..

ask them if there any chance of our hosts accidently blocking (out country ip's) and stuff like that...

it might be the reason ... and tell em to check those things
    edited April 2009
    plauge07 wrote: »
    before pathc manage to play like 3 hours afer patch its back
    d/c every 15-30 seec

Today in morning i managed to get in game and everything was ok.. waited to see howmuch time will take untill i DC but i haven't!!
    Unfortunatly i had to go to school so logged out MYSELF.
    now after patch it is back the way it was... DC every 15-30 seconds.
    i got no respond to the Ticket i sent although i think it might take some time untill ill get an answer.
    so...no news...b:sad
    i really want to play.b:cry
    P.S. i gonna try a solution a friend told me this morning ingame... if it works ill post it!
  • Elfrorg - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    i have theroy remember the war at gaza when the car alerm did not work and cell phone and tv "hot and "yes" had tranmition problem i have know of such operation now i think the army useing the same eqipment now becuz drouring the day u can not play at all at late night u can play freelly withought d/c strange could be just making an idea
This discussion has been closed.