Free pet eggs

1235»

Comments

• TheDemoness - Heavens Tear
    TheDemoness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dont know if you are still doing this, But my ingame name is TheDemoness and if possible i would like a Piggy and a Kowlin. I have tried but someone always beats me to the piggy and the Kowlin I believe is in an FB i think
    Thanks
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The Kowlin is level 60 (veno must be 60 to tame it) and spawns in kings feast every 12 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't know if you all are aware but the baby pets cost money in game to make. In her original post Synonizir never said she would get you baby pets. I think she was intending to give veno pets. You might be able to have her give you the regular eggs necessary to make a baby pet but I doubt she will give you the baby pet itself.

I made a baby antelope and it cost 200k to make after I caught all the eggs I needed.

Not even sure Synonizir is still doing this...
  • Esopt_Kittie - Heavens Tear
    Esopt_Kittie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi. I have been trying to get a frog (love them ltl green FROGS)
    if you could help me I would love it....my name in game is Esopt_Kittie
    thanksb:pleased
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Look at the OPs level. I don't think they've been playing this game for a long time.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Look at the OPs level. I don't think they've been playing this game for a long time.

I failed to see that clue. However, is still want a free all class pet. LOL
  • diamonte
    diamonte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would love to have 5 Flying Swine Pet eggs--all levels. My name in the game is: Mishiekay
  • blackgrief
    blackgrief Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That is so nice. I'm still low lvl vero, and would truely love any pets eggs. If you have favs or one you think are good those are the ones I would like. hope there are some left. I will be online.b:bye
  • Mint_sage - Heavens Tear
    Mint_sage - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Can I get a Shaodu Cub? Just one plz, for my Veno. PM me in-game at 9:00 AM-10:00 AM Pacific Time, and we can meet somewhere. Or you can just mail it to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Forsaken :D
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In amongst all these can I haves' and I want pleases...I would just like to say, what you are doing is very nice. Trying to obtain this number of pets for this many people, free of charge must be a long tedious job. I just hope at least some of these people hallaring I want...can remember the kindness you're showing, and help others the same way at some point in time. Doesn't necessarily have to be giving someone a pet, but just being kind to a stranger and helping.
    Yep, I was about to post a similar saying, when I read this one, so I'll just add my "two cents worth" and say: This is an awesome and wonderful gift you are offering to people in the game! And I hope all you people receiving pets, remember to thank her ~

(btw, I don't want/need a pet, just wanted to say thanks for putting the offer out there)

Nice to see someone actually being helpful in here ~ Cheers! La_Zorra (a Veno)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Please stop bumping this thread. This was started way back in October and the OP hasn't replied to it since. I think she realised the magnitude of what she has started. LOL

OP if you are still offering free pets, you may wish to clarify which pets you are offering. Somehow I doubt rare and all-class pets were included.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Lombax - Lost City
    Lombax - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    if u hav any left, im a untamed barbarian, and i want a pet so any that can go with that class i"d want
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Bump

~Saitada
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    damn saitada I thought this was new. why you bump it.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • HeroDragon - Heavens Tear
    HeroDragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I would like the pets u need to get a baby bear pet, so cute can u get them for me plz?
  • Moonkity - Lost City
    Moonkity - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you are still giving pets for free, I would be very thankfull to u, if I could have a baby tabby plumdrop! My IGN are Psyhea or Moonkity!TY
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    can we close this plz, the original post is way old so plz can we close it?
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hawk - Necro'd threads will get locked. If you spot a necro'd thread that a mod/admin has missed, PM your mod of choice and they'll deal with it.

People that repeatedly and purposefully bring long dead threads back to the front page will most likely receive some sort of punishment.
    exactly man -.-
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i gues then i'm the last one to talk on this :D
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Please post your IGN (in game name) next to your post so I will be able to find you. I will be delivering ALL pets (besides the rare ones. those take up to a week)

rares are babies -.- just saying
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lezah
    lezah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hi can i have a dog pet.. thanx

angel0416 is my name in the pwb:cute
  • lezah
    lezah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lezah wrote: »
    hi can i have a dog pet.. thanx

angel0416 is my name in the pwb:cute
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    guys this is an OLD thread, stop posting on it, can a mod plz close this
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ivicka
    ivicka Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi, I'm in heavens tear (for you people who dont pay attention to detail) and im giving away free pet eggs. I'm giving away antelope pups, centipeeds, Molten ants, crystalline magmite, volcanic magmite, water pets (undine princesses, enchantresses, wenches) (all kinds of turtles), Petite sawflys, pinnear foxwings... etc etc. Plz post in this forum with a specific mob and I will get one for you.
    i'd like a kowlin b:laugh my in game name is Xcute_girlX b:thanks
  • Tazlina - Heavens Tear
    Tazlina - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is so mean!! I had my heart set on a pet egg then I read the old posts! Why is this still here????
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This thread has run its course about 5 times over
This discussion has been closed.