Free pet eggs

Comments

• LordBiorn - Heavens Tear
    LordBiorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    In amongst all these can I haves' and I want pleases...I would just like to say, what you are doing is very nice. Trying to obtain this number of pets for this many people, free of charge must be a long tedious job. I just hope at least some of these people hallaring I want...can remember the kindness you're showing, and help others the same way at some point in time. Doesn't necessarily have to be giving someone a pet, but just being kind to a stranger and helping.
  • excia
    excia Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    could i have a pinner fox or a snow hare?
  • falco13
    falco13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey my IGN is Falco13 and I am in Sanctuary, I was wondering if you could get me any type of baby pet, I am a cleric so I cant do what venonmancers can, but I still just like to have pets ^^. THX a BUNCH
  • falco13
    falco13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Oh and thank you for the job you are doing, this must be hard sometimes, and you are a Very Kind person b:pleased
  • XWhizX - Heavens Tear
    XWhizX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi may i please have an AquaBarrier Dharma ?
    my ign is XWhizX thank you b:victory
  • Whiitewolff - Heavens Tear
    Whiitewolff - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    In amongst all these can I haves' and I want pleases...I would just like to say, what you are doing is very nice. Trying to obtain this number of pets for this many people, free of charge must be a long tedious job. I just hope at least some of these people hallaring I want...can remember the kindness you're showing, and help others the same way at some point in time. Doesn't necessarily have to be giving someone a pet, but just being kind to a stranger and helping.

I agree wholeheartedly. Too many times people will take adavantage of someone's kindess. When in fact they should "pay it forward" by helping someone else when they ask for it, but instead they forget that act of kindness and think it's "all about them". Also, I have a lvl 24 veno on Heavens Tear. If you need help collecting some of the lower lvl pets, whisper Wulverine.
  • cronic420
    cronic420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Character name: KayTheGreat
    im not sure what pets are for archer and i dont know anything about making them but if u can help get me started with a pet that would be great, thank you
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    IGN: NecroVaL
    Class: Veno

Will appreciate if you can help me get a good flying pets... Petite Swiftly will do just fine. I seems unable to find it in Map...

I read through the guide, and is NE of xxxx... but NE is so big... I don't know the exact loc... (PS: and also lazy to go there to tame it)

If possible, I would want a puppy too... =P
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I also hope you people realise that venos are the only ones who use battle pets. Other classes, you will need sometimes 5 eggs of that one rare pet +some amount of money around 100k+ and they will not aid you in battle, they are merely for show.

Aqua barrier Dharma is a level 60 pet. Venos cannot tame pets that are higher levelled than them. I do not think there is an all class pet of this either. I do feel some of you are taking advantage of this person, and some of you are asking for things that are bit too much. All class pets..they take a while to make. The rare pets only spawn every 12 hours and the bunny once an hour. Even so, good luck catching it, as many venos camp those spawns.

I do beleive the OP was offering free pets of normal type, not rare. However to the OP, good luck catching those, it's a nice thing you're doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w00ters
    w00ters Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i want to request frog pet egg plz and thank you :D

In game name is : Chickenbutt
  • Gwixar - Sanctuary
    Gwixar - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    are you still giving pets for free?
    what is not as important for me but the most imported thing is :
    it needs to be like a tank possibility for me because I am a mage
    my char name is gwixar and account name is gwildor ;)
    let me know somethign through Pm if possible
  • vinokid
    vinokid Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hello i hope your still giving away pets b:laugh my ingame name id desav am new as a veno and dont know much but i know i need maybe a rare pet for air water and land, any pet u recomend will be fine ,please pm me. thank u much b:pleased
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    my in game name is gods servent ijust want a cool looking pet i am an archeri would gladly take any pet as long as it looks cool i was gonna be heading to heavens tear today so wat luck i found this post as long as you got a cool lookin pet ill take it and also wat do you mean delivering do you mean cuming to us if not ill meeet ya at heavens tear iluv that placeb:coolb:coolb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • nese69
    nese69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I would love a baby butterfly
    ign: Saliyah

thanksb:shy
  • Kyou - Heavens Tear
    Kyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'll join the requests and ask the impossible:

I really totally am dying for a kitten i.e. baby "tabby plumdrop".
    My IGN is, as you can see, Kyou :)

If you can deliver the impossible, I'll give you half of my bank items :) b:victory
  • hiddensin510
    hiddensin510 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If its possible i would love to have a rare tabby plumdrop kitten ( veno pet egg). i have a snow hare i can trade for kitten.
    my ign: HiddenSin b:thanks
  • topaz1
    topaz1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Has anyone actually received any free eggs from this person? just wondering as people keep posting but I never hear anyone saying they got the pet they asked for.
  • Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear
    Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If possible I would like to get the flying pig.

my ign: same as my avatar

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]That my veno. b:bye
  • Mingtu - Heavens Tear
    Mingtu - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just curious, is it possible for a Venomancer to use a battle pet whose level is higher than the Venomancer herself?
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Do you see any level 1 venos running around with level 100 pets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    I also hope you people realise that venos are the only ones who use battle pets. Other classes, you will need sometimes 5 eggs of that one rare pet +some amount of money around 100k+ and they will not aid you in battle, they are merely for show.

Aqua barrier Dharma is a level 60 pet. Venos cannot tame pets that are higher levelled than them. I do not think there is an all class pet of this either. I do feel some of you are taking advantage of this person, and some of you are asking for things that are bit too much. All class pets..they take a while to make. The rare pets only spawn every 12 hours and the bunny once an hour. Even so, good luck catching it, as many venos camp those spawns.

I do beleive the OP was offering free pets of normal type, not rare. However to the OP, good luck catching those, it's a nice thing you're doing.

Really people, have some manners for once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellrose - Heavens Tear
    Bellrose - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Synonizir if your still giving away All class pets I would love to have one Please. My favorite it baby bear cub and/ Or a Bunny. b:dirty

I am willing to pay you, Im saving but not sure what the going price is for one. b:pleased

Thanks
  • voiceoffaith
    voiceoffaith Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    can i have a snow hare i believe is all class pet
    if i wrong can u catch me any other one is fine thank you
  • voiceoffaith
    voiceoffaith Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    My IGN is fundamentals
  • kjkay
    kjkay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    can i have a polar bear cub or silver fox club ign is Trickzz
  • Belsaga - Heavens Tear
    Belsaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi, i want a volcanic magmite if you can...My in game name is Belsaga
  • miluo
    miluo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you can I would like any all class pet, but only if you want to give me. My ign is Toshironara
  • Jordanfox - Heavens Tear
    Jordanfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1.If you're really gathering all-class pets for all of these people, you are, with no doubt in my mind, Santa Claus himself.
    2.To the few individuals asking for battle pets that aren't Venos, you cannot use battle pets.
    3.To the numerous individuals asking for all-class pets, keep in mind that they're just for show, and that they are EXTREMELY valuable and difficult to obtain. If you actually received one, you are the luckiest player ever.

Seriously though, I think this was a case of a very generous player trying to help out fellow Venos, which turned into a flood of newbies asking for pets because they don't understand the system by which they're obtained or used.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi,

Can i have a Volcanic Magmite? My IGN is Hadarac, Heaven's Tear. Will you be sending them by mail? If not, I will take anything you have left.

Thanks
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I would like an All-Class pet. I am a blademaster. Please send it to me! If Volcanic Magmite is an All Class Pet I woudl take it. If it is not then give me anything you have left!!! Thanks a loT!! My game name is Hadarac. Heaven's Tear. How will you send them? By mail??

Thanks

Hadarac!
This discussion has been closed.