[Heavens Tear] Attitude - lv3 recruiting

Comments

• Destiny_ - Heavens Tear
    Destiny_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Im online right now! Pm me if youre ready to join a Anti-Drama, Positive faction with people that WILL help you and WILL include you in faction activities.

You've tried the rest, now try the BEST!!

See you soon.
  • SnowFlea - Heavens Tear
    SnowFlea - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This faction is fantastic, almost every weekend they host faction events like hide&seek and get money if you win.
    They don't mind helping or answering questions.
    Best thing is there members from all over the world so in every timezone there are people online, faction chat is always active and fun, they like to joke around.
    So join in the fun and become part of this familyb:victory
    edited April 2009
    See Im not making it up b:chuckle
  • Inxii - Heavens Tear
    Inxii - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello, I'm very interested in joining your faction.
    I tried whispering a few of the listed people in the first post, but none went through. If you're still recruiting, I'm online/available around 5pm to 9pm Eastern time (US) on weekdays, most of the day on Saturday.

I also have a friend who'd like to join, but I'm not sure of her normal online hours. Her IGN is Skwigelf, if you'd like to try and get in touch with her.

Thank you! b:thanks
  • Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear
    Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Inxii! Guess what? I am also a dweller in the US EST timezone. ^^
    I will try to get in contact with u and ur friend the next time I am on.
    The name's Xtreme! b:victory
    Not Extreme! b:angry
    Get it right! b:thanks
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like what i read on the faction. I would be interested in doing TW at some point. I am not looking to leave my faction as of right now being as its my family but if it were to break then id have to find a home elsewhere. If radiance/ceasar don't recruit me wouldn't mind looking into your faction as another alternative. Im very TT gun ho being i have willing participants, and i typically help with bosses people need if i can tank them and being im able to. Im Est. time zone. If i join also id be trying to bring a few people with me, higher in level then i am atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I really hope that you will join us Okashiitama! We'd really like more people from the US timezones to game with. ^^
    edited April 2009
    Ill try to reach Inxii and Skwigelf as well - youre best bet is to whisper me in game Destiny_ - will reach you eventually lol
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    welcome Inxii and Skwigelf!

@Okashiitama: sorry but we're not planning any TW soon. Would pretty much **** up all we stand for (no pressure, no drama, no crybabies) and we love Attitude just the way it is now. Since you're interested in TW, Attitude might not be your best choise. Still, if you wanna enjoy the game and just lay back - you're more then welcome to join us. It's a bit difficult to figure that out over some forum posts, would like to have a chat with you in game. Please contact me when you log in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
    edited April 2009
    Attitude is still looking for more active, friendly, and mature people! Come join this awesome guild!
    edited April 2009
    cookie giveaway for the next recruit b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
  • Roweena - Heavens Tear
    Roweena - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    BUMP b:heart
    edited April 2009
    Yea i wasn't looking for TW as a main objective. I was just throwing it out there wouldn't mind to do it. I currently just started within a new guild tho due to a conflict in the faction i was in for 44 levels. Depending on the rate/successfullness of the growth, you guys might be getting a message from me soon. I defenitly dont' want crybabies and would prefer a place where people mean something and people have ranks for reasons, and there is order within a faction and ranked people have regular meetings to solve disputes and whatnot. I will keep in touch. Tease if you want to add me on PWI you can to keep in touch. Feel free to call on me if you guys need a BM for TT or anything, ill be welcome to help you guys out even if im not a member.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    You're more then welcome to join us when you decide to do so. I've already informed our officers so there won't be any problems.

Might be a bit hard for me to reach you in game soon, cause i have a busy program IRL for the next couple weeks. Please contact any of the officers listed in the main post - would suggest to contact Destiny_ since she's in your time zone, she's online a lot, and i've talked to her a bit more about you (since you've already passed my "super-long" interview, she's not gonna ask you much info when you PM her)

See ya in-game... eventually :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    edited April 2009
    Oh lord at least i passed the interview... haha. Do i have to run through a gauntlet of trials as well? Yea ill have to get ahold of her when the time comes, ill keep you guys updated on here as i can see you very recent on checking messages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Do i have to run through a gauntlet of trials as well?

That's a good idea! I'll think of some trials til you get back to us - to be sure you won't miss them b:chuckle

Thank you for the interest shown, and the bumps b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    edited April 2009
    Oh lord me and my big mouth... b:cry. Idk what i doing atm faction wise, but friday i should hopefully have things figured out so if im joining that will probably be the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    okie dokie, looking forward to hear some good news from ya b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
  • Archaine - Heavens Tear
    Archaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello folks,my character is Archaine and atm im a lvl 57 archer. I am desperately looking for a fun, stable faction of a slightly more mature mindset. I have tried a few factions and tho i've made some friends they usually fall apart(the faction ,not the friends) or lack any kind of real leadership. I'm am fairly new to pwi but have played mmo's for years(FFIX,WoW,EQ).I have a sense of humor and am looking for a long term home for my character. Pm sometime,or I will try one of you and lets chat.Hope to do that soon.
  • Elena - Heavens Tear
    Elena - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Arcaine, you sound like someone who will fit right in our crazy bunch of people. You are very welcome to join our family and see if you will feel at home with us. Ill give you a pm after servers are back up, I'm on most of the day today.
    Hope to chat with you soonb:bye
    edited April 2009
    To keep you all posted my old faction well they managed to drag me back because to many people wanted me back so thats where things are atm, i won't forget you guys and you all are Top of the list over any other faction of interest if things are to change again. Wish you all the best in attitude and hope to be able to assist you all in any means, just message me on the game if you need a bm for anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Easy fix : Bring those that love you such much WITH you to Attitude :) I know, Im an awesome problem solver, no applause, please b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    Not quite that easy when the leader of the faction is one haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    nothing's impossible b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
  • Elena - Heavens Tear
    Elena - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Some Attitude facts:
    -Was founded in august 2008 when the international servers opened
    -Is a active fun faction
    -150 members strong, 70% play active
    -Have 52 members that are lvl 60,70 or 80 (even have lvl 90)
    -Don't do tw don't do pk wars
    -Have a active Attitude forum
    -have fun on TS
    -Do every weekend faction events
    -Don't have criebabies
    -95% of the members is age 20+++++++++++++++
    -All lvls are welcome to join the family

Maybe a faction for you? pm one of the people posted for a chat.
  • mogtoth
    mogtoth Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    New players welcome, just play nice.
    edited May 2009
    do i smell new guild mates? yummy !! b:cute b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
  • Roweena - Heavens Tear
    Roweena - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    bumpb:victory
    edited May 2009
    Nice post Silver, that really is what the faction is like and all about. Our Canadain/USA members are growing and Id love to find maybe some Canucks fans out there?
  • Nayaliia - Heavens Tear
    Nayaliia - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi, I'm gonna tell you the truth... I'm a real noob, but i hope to learn more about the game by your side.
    P.S - For the moment, i'm testing all the classes to see which suits me best. I'll post here when i finish my research ...