[Heavens Tear] Attitude - lv3 recruiting

Options
_Briana_ - Heavens Tear
_Briana_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Guild Banter
--=History=--

Attitude, created by a team of friends is one of the first factions on Heaven's Tear. Some of us played on a different region before Perfect World International was released, and left behind high lvl toons when we moved here. Having the advantage of knowing the game when we started, allowed us to lvl up very fast and help other players with fb runs even since lower levels... which got us to be the so called "fb addicts". By now Attitude has a very good team of high lvl players that know very well their role in team work.

--=What we do=--

We enjoy the game, and that's what Attitude stands for. No pressure, no drama and no cry babies. A faction of mature players that have fun together and help out each other in need. We're doing lots of FB runs, farming Twilight Temple (TT) and Forgotten Frostland (FF) when / if needed. We're mostly a non-PvP faction, so we're not going to be in TW too soon.

Any other quests that require team work - such as bosses, elite mobs, spiritual cultivation, timed quests that can't be done solo, dungeon quests - are an easy deal.

We host guild events very often (both in-game and on our forum), we know how to have fun together and that's what motivates us to constantly improve Attitude activities in order to keep our members entertained.

Also, our forum is often updated with new guides, game info and game tips - it's purpose being to welcome, inform and entertain all of our members.

Very handy in team parties is Team Speak. We don't use Vent.

--=What we don't do b:surrender =--

Most certainly a guild member lv6x or higher won't help with normal quests a guildie lv3x, and no clerics are going to fly all across the map for a revive or buffs. We have members of all lvl range from 3x to 8x, so what we ask from our newer members is to team up with someone around their own lvl for normal quests.

--= Common Sense =--

The so called "guild rules" which I'd rather name as "mmo common sense".
- no begging for gold / items.
- don't be rude - respect your guildies same as we respect you.
- no swearing / pervy talk on Guild Chat - keep it private, not everyone enjoys watching **** on guild chat.
- listen to the guild officers in team parties. They've been promoted for a reason and they know what they're talking about.
- don't ask for promotions. Being Executor or Marshal is a bit more than just a name over your head. We're constantly looking for new reliable players and if you prove you can handle it, you will be promoted without asking for it.

--= Looking for... =--

We're recruiting MATURE, active, fun, friendly, social, chatty, helpful players that can fit in our team. Don't ask for a lvl requirement cause we don't really care about lvls. Currently we're recruiting all lvls as long as it's a nice person behind the toon.

In order to reach you faster, I recommend posting your application on our forums. No registration required to apply.

Click here to apply

Attitude website
Attitude forums

Attitude Officers:
Elena
Erik
SilverTease
Esculape
Zuzela
Janppa

Peace b:victory
Post edited by _Briana_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• alyssa16
    alyssa16 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi guys, I may be intersted in your faction but I tried to whisper ever member you had listed to contact and not a single person is online.

Edit: I play as Destiny_ if someone wants to get back to me soon
  • _Briana_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    same goes for you... tried to pm earlier and you were offline, must have missed each other. What time zone are you in?
    edited January 2009
    Options
    updated 27/01b:pleased
  • alyssa16
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pacific - Im online from approx 10 am till 10 pm minus the occasional trip to the store or gym in which case I usually leave myself as a shop so better luck in the future, ta ta

PS I still sleep normal hours - 1 am - 9 am Im in a wondeful deep sleep. Im looking to join a faction that has members online the same time as I am or it kinda defeats the purpose lol
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oki, good to know that b:cute ill try again today
    edited January 2009
    Options
    bump b:surrender
  • alyssa16
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well Im tired of waiting for the first faction I agreed to join to invite me so Id like to join you guys - youre several hours ahead of me but like I said Im on from approx 10 am - 10pm 7 days a week

Anyways Im willing and ready - Ive got myself set up as a shop but Ill be checking back regularly please msg me!

and Bump for what sounds like a killer group to belong to!
    edited January 2009
    Options
    welcome to Attitude, hope you'll enjoy it b:pleased

thanks for the bump b:chuckle
  • stonerzzz
    stonerzzz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi i am insterstead but what level is your faction.message me in game on
    inflictionlt im level 26 tonight
    edited January 2009
    Options
    heya stonerzzz! tried to pm you but you weren't on... ill try again later. As for guild lvl, its written in the thread title: lv3 b:laugh
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @ stonerzzz: mmh, can't reach you in game. you're either offline or afk b:surrender Please contact one of the players listed when you're online b:thanks
    edited January 2009
    Options
    updated 31/01 b:pleased
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bump b:surrender
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bump b:surrender
  • Isheep - Heavens Tear
    Isheep - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bump! Sheep goes Recruiting! PPL GET IN LINE! b:victory
    iSheep:
    A follower of the Apple cult regardless of the usefulness or real worth of the product. Believes with without question the cult propaganda which installs the almost mythological belief that what they have just bought is the fastest or most user friendly product ever, only to be re-sold the same product, with a few minor tweaks, a few months later with the same rhetoric and complete disregard for reality. Easily mislead by their own egos and think they are being unique and innovative. Often wrong but convinced they are correct. See definition for extremist, brainwashed fukwits.
  • Isheep - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    <<<<bump>>>>
    iSheep:
    A follower of the Apple cult regardless of the usefulness or real worth of the product. Believes with without question the cult propaganda which installs the almost mythological belief that what they have just bought is the fastest or most user friendly product ever, only to be re-sold the same product, with a few minor tweaks, a few months later with the same rhetoric and complete disregard for reality. Easily mislead by their own egos and think they are being unique and innovative. Often wrong but convinced they are correct. See definition for extremist, brainwashed fukwits.
  • Isheep - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bumpb:victory
    iSheep:
  • Isheep - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bumpb:victory
    iSheep:
  • Isheep - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bump for Attitude! b:victory
    iSheep:
    edited February 2009
    Options
    eeek! sheep on the loose !

bump
    b:surrender
  • Destiny_ - Heavens Tear
    Destiny_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well I was right, this faction is awesome! Finally a good mix of classes, tanks that know how to hold aggro and lots of active players.

We need more people in USA/Canada time zones, I like to do fbs, TT runs etc late in the evening.

You should try us out!

Destiny_

• Erik - Heavens Tear
    Erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    More people means more fun!!
    ---
    Attitude Marshal
  • Destiny_ - Heavens Tear
    Destiny_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Im online right now if youre interested pm me in game Destiny_ see you soon b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    Options
    and yet another bump for Attitude b:victory
    edited March 2009
    Options
    updated b:cute
  • ZakkusuFae - Heavens Tear
    ZakkusuFae - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User