Harshlands (PvP) - Top 10 Guilds

Options
meritor
meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I was sat looking at the Territory map this morning and it got me thinking about who are the top 10 guilds on my server, at a guess it would have to include these:

Kingdom,
Crimson,
LastStand,
Kylin,
BloodCult,
Sin,
UnRivaleD,

But which order would you put them in? Would you include them at all? And who (if any) have i over looked as one of the servers bigger and stronger guilds?

What would you put in your top 10?
M,
Post edited by meritor on

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    meritor wrote: »
    What would you put in your top 10?

I would put more then 7 guilds in my top 10.
    But thats just me
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    But thats just me

This is why your awesome.
  • Storage - Harshlands
    Storage - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    PvP Wise?
    Non-Ganking?

BC, and URD for number 1/2

Crimson is far too large to be number 1. Sure they have good PKers but they have a lot of other "non-pkers, etc." That wouldn't make it viable.
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    But thats just me

I never said it was the full top 10, just that it would have to include them 7 guilds imo,
    meritor wrote: »
    at a guess it would have to include these:
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There's only like 10 guilds on the TW map. Just list them all and be done with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah... the land owning territories are the ones to watch. I've added a few.
    In order of strength, with commentary:

1. QQme - seems to be a split off mainly from BloodCult, and appears to be random-PK (or at least "no rules"). They have a lot of the highest levels on the server and have picked up a lot of the higher levels from other guilds. Some of the members seem to be a bit on the guild-hopping side, but with shifts of power, if your aim is to be in the best guild I guess that comes with the job.

2. Kingdom - Seems to be losing a little power recently, but with Crimson apparently falling at a faster rate, it's still got a lot of land and a lot of levels.

3. BloodCult - The last most recent high-level guild-hopper powerhouse. Similar story to QQme, PKs less, still has some high levels.

4. UnRivaleD - Leadership is comprised mostly of the ex-Citadel's from the first week of the server. Strong for now, but another guild-hopper alert. Only this is a guildhopping guild. Ditched Citadel as soon as we failed to take land. On the good side, these people have actually been in the same guild for a long time, just under different names. Any word on the merge with BloodCult? (not joking)

5. Kylin - Big, took land the second week of the server, has high levels. It looks like a lot of the random-PK guild Leviathan went to them recently, and their status changing from "Sin KoS" to "random KoS" is probably going to hurt them. Before I never saw a Kylin random PKing, although it probably happened (it does occasionally in most guilds, even if the leadership declares against it). Now there are Kylin griefing Secret Passage lowbies trying to do FB29. I once had some respect for this guild. Not anymore, sorry. They're still strong though.

6. Crimson - They own land; previously had the highest levels on the server. Seem to be on a rapid downturn though, and general reports are they lack PvP exxperience and coordination. Tier-1, possibly headed toward Teir-2

7. Heavenly - large, strong for a tier-2. Doesn't yet have the levels to stand up to the factions that grabbed land the first week, but one of the better secondary guilds.

8. Held a fairly even TW with Heavenly. Sin won, but their leader's ego is somewhat disturbing, so I've put them below Heavenly.

9. Pendulum - they own land. Losing to Crimson, but it seems to be a solid guild

10. LastStand - Who know why the big guilds haevn't taken their land yet. Honestly Kylin, you could have taken these guys over us. Plenty of land to expand in. They have levels but the guild is skydiving at a shocking pace. Definitely Tier-2 already

Honorable mention: EndOfDays - small but landholding, and with a solid level-average and few, if any low levels. Some random-PK? Not sure what their stance on that is at the moment, but it's been on and off. Put up a good fight against us and won.

Us at Citadel held land up till Friday... but then Kylin decided it would be fun to roll their allies because they were easy targets.

~Del
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think it's time for me to post here.
    As in any server, strongest guilds are the ones that are formed before the servers start and have already planned out management + rooster.
    This server's already ready-to-go guilds would be Kingdom, Kylin, Crimson, and LastStand it seems.

As for the people you like to call "guild-hopers" there are 3 kinds.
    1st. Ppl that just come to the server with no plans of being in a guild fast/start server late.
    2nd. Small guild that tried to get organized but didn't had the numbers.
    3rd. Ppl that was once part of the powerhouses, but for any reason got into conflict with guild and decide to leave and move on into other.
    ***There is a especial case where ppl is really guild hoppers, a.k.a Mr.IJoinWhateverFactionProvidesMeTheMostHH&TWMoney. This ppl usually get bored on the server and leave w/o achieving anything.

So top guilds = Pre-made guilds.

As BC, and QQme they are weird cases but im not gonna go into details. These cases you need to be part of in order to understand it. Whom lives it, Is whom enjoys it.

P.S: Funny how a guild like BC got formed out of 4~6 people that got tired of the lies and greed of some of crimson leaders. Long life to us "guild-hopers" I feel i already accomplished on this server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grievous - Harshlands
    Grievous - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As in any server, strongest guilds are the ones that are formed before the servers start and have already planned out management + rooster.

idk about that, i mean look at GuardianZ from LC. they are basicaly a composite guild of guilds ( some of which were made in CB) that got wiped off the map

so i think it depends more on leadership and whatnot

~ my 2 cents :P
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

idk about that, i mean look at GuardianZ from LC. they are basicaly a composite guild of guilds ( some of which were made in CB) that got wiped off the map

so i think it depends more on leadership and whatnot

~ my 2 cents :P

It's too soon on the server to have those kind of guilds, but believe me. I see it coming rather sooner than later. For some reason on this server major guilds do an impressive work pissing ppl off, thus making enemies. And you know how it goes, "Enemies of my enemies are always my friends."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OUCH to wat u said about LS, u dont really know em... nuff said (this a reply to wat delia said)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The top10 big guilds would b like this: (I wont tell my reasons i'm too lazy for that)
    1- Crimson
    2-Kingdom
    3-LastStand
    4-Kylin
    5-QQme
    6-BloodCult
    7-UnRivaleD
    8-Heavenly
    9-EndOfDays
    10-Sin
    Thats how i think the ranking is now :p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah... the land owning territories are the ones to watch. I've added a few.
    In order of strength, with commentary:

1. QQme - seems to be a split off mainly from BloodCult, and appears to be random-PK (or at least "no rules"). They have a lot of the highest levels on the server and have picked up a lot of the higher levels from other guilds. Some of the members seem to be a bit on the guild-hopping side, but with shifts of power, if your aim is to be in the best guild I guess that comes with the job.

2. Kingdom - Seems to be losing a little power recently, but with Crimson apparently falling at a faster rate, it's still got a lot of land and a lot of levels.

3. BloodCult - The last most recent high-level guild-hopper powerhouse. Similar story to QQme, PKs less, still has some high levels.

4. UnRivaleD - Leadership is comprised mostly of the ex-Citadel's from the first week of the server. Strong for now, but another guild-hopper alert. Only this is a guildhopping guild. Ditched Citadel as soon as we failed to take land. On the good side, these people have actually been in the same guild for a long time, just under different names. Any word on the merge with BloodCult? (not joking)

5. Kylin - Big, took land the second week of the server, has high levels. It looks like a lot of the random-PK guild Leviathan went to them recently, and their status changing from "Sin KoS" to "random KoS" is probably going to hurt them. Before I never saw a Kylin random PKing, although it probably happened (it does occasionally in most guilds, even if the leadership declares against it). Now there are Kylin griefing Secret Passage lowbies trying to do FB29. I once had some respect for this guild. Not anymore, sorry. They're still strong though.

6. Crimson - They own land; previously had the highest levels on the server. Seem to be on a rapid downturn though, and general reports are they lack PvP exxperience and coordination. Tier-1, possibly headed toward Teir-2

7. Heavenly - large, strong for a tier-2. Doesn't yet have the levels to stand up to the factions that grabbed land the first week, but one of the better secondary guilds.

8. Held a fairly even TW with Heavenly. Sin won, but their leader's ego is somewhat disturbing, so I've put them below Heavenly.

9. Pendulum - they own land. Losing to Crimson, but it seems to be a solid guild

10. LastStand - Who know why the big guilds haevn't taken their land yet. Honestly Kylin, you could have taken these guys over us. Plenty of land to expand in. They have levels but the guild is skydiving at a shocking pace. Definitely Tier-2 already

Honorable mention: EndOfDays - small but landholding, and with a solid level-average and few, if any low levels. Some random-PK? Not sure what their stance on that is at the moment, but it's been on and off. Put up a good fight against us and won.

Us at Citadel held land up till Friday... but then Kylin decided it would be fun to roll their allies because they were easy targets.

~Del

You have no fking clue what you talking about....since when Kylin random pk? mind to list all the ppl in Kylin rpk? thanks....

Btw you know shet about QQme/BC....give you a word "no comment"...stop acting like you know everything please....

Also, maybe you should wait until this week TW finish and make some new comment see what happen. ^^

PS. i wonder why when im friend with BC leader/director and some other guild leader.....but they still rpk us;therefore, i tell them pk whoever pk you, thats it....if you want to mark us "rpk" gtfo please...cuz u fail...
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My opinion on strongest:

1. Crimson
    2. QQme
    3. Kylin
    4. Kingdom
    5. Sin
    6. Unrivaled
    7. LastStand
    8. Heavenly
    9. EndofDays
    10. Bloodcult

However, QQme will prevail over crimson!!!! b:laugh b:chuckle b:victory
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The top10 big guilds would b like this: (I wont tell my reasons i'm too lazy for that)
    1- Crimson
    2-Kingdom
    3-LastStand
    4-Kylin
    5-QQme
    6-BloodCult
    7-UnRivaleD
    8-Heavenly
    9-EndOfDays
    10-Sin
    Thats how i think the ranking is now :p

we should try 2v3v4 sometimes in TW if there is any chance
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mm kylin does have random pker's jeff.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mm kylin does have random pker's jeff.

-_-...when we get rpk by BC and QQme sometimes too, everything can happen......

i mean i cant control all the damn all members 24/7....but i try to fix the problems....but i dont want to pm leaders either which is QQing.....cuz it will just end up fighting and getting annoying etc.......

sometimes the members have to control themselve.....or i will just kick them later on.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    but tbh, base on "PW TW MAGIC RULE" i dont want to be on the top at the beginning.....

Because "PW TW MAGIC RULE":most of powerhouse guild at the beginning will fall in the middle of game....underdogs will rise up and become the topb:shocked
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My opinion on strongest:

1. Crimson
    2. QQme
    3. Kylin
    4. Kingdom
    5. Sin
    6. Unrivaled
    7. LastStand
    8. Heavenly
    9. EndofDays
    10. Bloodcult

You best be trolling.
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My opinion on strongest:

1. Crimson
    2. QQme
    3. Kylin
    4. Kingdom
    5. Sin
    6. Unrivaled
    7. LastStand
    8. Heavenly
    9. EndofDays
    10. Bloodcult

Kylin is not stronger than Kingdom and it'd be close with BloodCult. Sin shouldn't even be on this list.
    1] QQme
    2] Crimson
    3] Kingdom
    4] BloodCult/Kylin
    5] Kylin/BloodCult
    6] UnRivaleD
    7] Paradox
    8] LastStand
    9] Heavenly
    10] Carbon? Idk who else to put here, no other guild stands out right now anyways.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1- Kingdom
    2- Kylin
    3- Crimson
    4- LastStand
    5- Sin
    6- QQme (lol)

more?

no more....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    whyd you run off dawg.
  • Delia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:surrender I didn't make a thread saying "current powerhouses" or anything, just gave an opinion. As such, there are things that are incorrect with it, and it will change over time. No hard feelings to anyone in any of the guilds (hey, you're on the top ten at least). And have fun everyone, it's a game... that is the point.

I was just giving my opinion... I thought that was obvious. I'm obviously not in any of the guilds I've mentioned. I'm obviously a non-factor on this server. I obviously don't know everything, and have no "inside information" from any of said guilds.

I didn't mean guild-hopping as a negative thing, just that I've seen members of said factions in various guilds over the course of time, which means that while that player group will probably be strong in the future, I'm not sure whether I'll be seeing them under the same banner.

I just rarely see any LastStand anymore is the most of it, and I've seen several ex-LS in other/newer guilds such as BloodCult.
    You have no fking clue what you talking about....since when Kylin random pk? mind to list all the ppl in Kylin rpk? thanks....

Btw you know shet about QQme/BC....give you a word "no comment"...stop acting like you know everything please....

Also, maybe you should wait until this week TW finish and make some new comment see what happen. ^^

PS. i wonder why when im friend with BC leader/director and some other guild leader.....but they still rpk us;therefore, i tell them pk whoever pk you, thats it....if you want to mark us "rpk" gtfo please...cuz u fail...

Ouch... well I've already said I'm a non-factor and not in any of the guilds.

I said *nothing* negative about QQme or BloodCult, aside from perhaps "guild-hopping", which apparently I use with a much different connotation than everybody else. Sorry about that. As to QQme's PK policies, I've heard it's "no rules" which is often considered random. Also nothing negative there, just saying they're RPK, which no one has disagreed with, and which does not mean they'll fare poorly.

I'm not sure what's going to happen in TW this week, good luck everyone :).

And lastly, Kylin. I found CaLiXtA (spelling?) griefing secret passage a few days ago. Some lowbies asked me to kill her so they could get through to do their FB29, so I did. She then brought in a non-Kylin friend, who ranted at me in PMs after he killed me.

I've also seen the ex-Leviathan leader, Couri, in Kylin. Leviathan was random-PK as far as I know, and I've seen a couple other ex-Leviathans in Kylin.

And thanks for rolling us in TW... after we did you a favor for last week's TW. Then XuLin deletes me as a friend and attacks us, clearly because we were the easy land to take. No responses to our leader's PMs either. There's nothing specifically wrong with any of that, it was just a bit of a jab since there wasn't even a PM.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    Kylin is not stronger than Kingdom and it'd be close with BloodCult. Sin shouldn't even be on this list.
    1] QQme
    2] Crimson
    3] Kingdom
    4] BloodCult/Kylin
    5] Kylin/BloodCult
    6] UnRivaleD
    7] Paradox
    8] LastStand
    9] Heavenly
    10] Carbon? Idk who else to put here, no other guild stands out right now anyways.

Kingdom is not stronger than Kylin, i can say that too...you never know until TW result come....
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:surrender I didn't make a thread saying "current powerhouses" or anything, just gave an opinion. As such, there are things that are incorrect with it, and it will change over time. No hard feelings to anyone in any of the guilds (hey, you're on the top ten at least). And have fun everyone, it's a game... that is the point.

I was just giving my opinion... I thought that was obvious. I'm obviously not in any of the guilds I've mentioned. I'm obviously a non-factor on this server. I obviously don't know everything, and have no "inside information" from any of said guilds.

I didn't mean guild-hopping as a negative thing, just that I've seen members of said factions in various guilds over the course of time, which means that while that player group will probably be strong in the future, I'm not sure whether I'll be seeing them under the same banner.

I just rarely see any LastStand anymore is the most of it, and I've seen several ex-LS in other/newer guilds such as BloodCult.

Ouch... well I've already said I'm a non-factor and not in any of the guilds.

I said *nothing* negative about QQme or BloodCult, aside from perhaps "guild-hopping", which apparently I use with a much different connotation than everybody else. Sorry about that. As to QQme's PK policies, I've heard it's "no rules" which is often considered random. Also nothing negative there, just saying they're RPK, which no one has disagreed with, and which does not mean they'll fare poorly.

I'm not sure what's going to happen in TW this week, good luck everyone :).

And lastly, Kylin. I found CaLiXtA (spelling?) griefing secret passage a few days ago. Some lowbies asked me to kill her so they could get through to do their FB29, so I did. She then brought in a non-Kylin friend, who ranted at me in PMs after he killed me.

I've also seen the ex-Leviathan leader, Couri, in Kylin. Leviathan was random-PK as far as I know, and I've seen a couple other ex-Leviathans in Kylin.

And thanks for rolling us in TW... after we did you a favor for last week's TW. Then XuLin deletes me as a friend and attacks us, clearly because we were the easy land to take. No responses to our leader's PMs either. There's nothing specifically wrong with any of that, it was just a bit of a jab since there wasn't even a PM.

i want to point out one thing that when did Xulin ever agree we are ally? maybe XuLin did, but the whole guild didnt know.......

i wouldnt say you guy suck because basically you guy dont even have 80 ppl in TW i believe.....but it was fun TW just to let you know.

PS. Calixa i keep hearing stuff about her....well let XuLin know in game i guess...otherwise, i will say pk her back all you want and gank her.......but that doesnt make our whole guild "rpk"

wish we have more fun TW in the future, but TW is TW...doesnt mean KOS
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kingdom is not stronger than Kylin, i can say that too...you never know until TW result come....

LOL... One reason you guys would lose to kingdom. Kylin doesn't know how to use their resources. First week of TW you guys lost to time. Why? read the red letters.

Barbs were doing DD, all venos were healing hercs and then you were crying on vent "WI NID MOAR DDS!"
    But hey one reason you guys might win.. CS > all..

Oh and lets not forget all the kids that run that faction.. If you guys get into a REAL TW 80v80 I doubt you guys will have the coordination to win it. It will be crimson all over again.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL... One reason you guys would lose to kingdom. Kylin doesn't know how to use their resources. First week of TW you guys lost to time. Why? read the red letters.

Barbs were doing DD, all venos were healing hercs and then you were crying on vent "WI NID MOAR DDS!"
    But hey one reason you guys might win.. CS > all..

maybe your spy fail obvious...first week?

when most of us didnt even try to lvl?

im one of example?....lvl10 for like 4 weeks? and im almost 80 now.....

and we have about 15nix now?.....if u want to consider whos more experience on pk...rofl....i believe we have more ppl who has played PW more than they do.....LC? PWI? MY? stop failing....TW/China server own all of them please..

then ask Icon try on us..please...bunch of ppl run their mouth so much on forum...man-_-

PS. first week Kylin was lvl2 only with 30-40 active people....

i aint saying we are better than Kingdom for sure...but when u say Kingdom roll over us rofl...this make me laugh.....stop being BLT attitude please.....

"Stop being Cocky"
  • Delia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i want to point out one thing that when did Xulin ever agree we are ally? maybe XuLin did, but the whole guild didnt know.......

i wouldnt say you guy suck because basically you guy dont even have 80 ppl in TW i believe.....but it was fun TW just to let you know.

PS. Calixa i keep hearing stuff about her....well let XuLin know in game i guess...otherwise, i will say pk her back all you want and gank her.......but that doesnt make our whole guild "rpk"

I didn't label the whole guild RPK... I said they didn't to my knowledge before recently, but that now I'd been seeing a few members who did or had before.

Glad to know Kylin's not RPK.

We lent you 2mil for TW last week (most or all of which was mine personally, depending on how you count our guild finances). XuLin gave it back of course, but I still considered it a favor. Our leader PMd her when Kylin bid on us, and all that was expected would have been "We've got to do what's best for us, sorry. Good luck, see you at TW". But not getting a response felt like a bit of a jab.

I was on XuLin's friends list. We gave you a favor for TW, and I helped on a couple FBs when you guys needed a cleric. Might not have been an official alliance, but everyone felt we were on good terms, and our members were under orders not to PK even red-named Kylin.

And yes, we only had 30 something members in TW. That's about the size of our active membership. We aren't one of the top guilds by any measure. For about a week at the start of the server we were, but the main force of that is in UnRivaled now.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I didn't label the whole guild RPK... I said they didn't to my knowledge before recently, but that now I'd been seeing a few members who did or had before.

Glad to know Kylin's not RPK.

We lent you 2mil for TW last week (most or all of which was mine personally, depending on how you count our guild finances). XuLin gave it back of course, but I still considered it a favor. Our leader PMd her when Kylin bid on us, and all that was expected would have been "We've got to do what's best for us, sorry. Good luck, see you at TW". But not getting a response felt like a bit of a jab.

I was on XuLin's friends list. We gave you a favor for TW, and I helped on a couple FBs when you guys needed a cleric. Might not have been an official alliance, but everyone felt we were on good terms, and our members were under orders not to PK even red-named Kylin.

And yes, we only had 30 something members in TW. That's about the size of our active membership. We aren't one of the top guilds by any measure. For about a week at the start of the server we were, but the main force of that is in UnRivaled now.

thats why i believe you guy will become top soon once you guy get more active people, and thanks for the favor^^

but yea. we "arent" rpk guild.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    maybe your spy fail obvious...first week?

when most of us didnt even try to lvl?

im one of example?....lvl10 for like 4 weeks? and im almost 80 now.....

and we have about 15nix now?.....if u want to consider whos more experience on pk...rofl....i believe we have more ppl who has played PW more than they do.....LC? PWI? MY? stop failing....TW server own all of them please..

then ask Icon try on us..please...bunch of ppl run their mouth so much on forum...man-_-

Just because YOU didn't try doesn't mean THE GUILD didn't try.
    15nixes+no coordination= lolkeeptrying (just look at crimson venos how they get rolled)
    Yes I believe you are experienced. Having barbs do DD while 10 venos are healing a herc; very experience if you ask me. If you call that experience then I guess I should quit now because I don't think I can ever be as pro as you.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just because YOU didn't try doesn't mean THE GUILD didn't try.
    15nixes+no coordination= lolkeeptrying (just look at crimson venos how they get rolled)
    Yes I believe you are experienced. Having barbs do DD while 10 venos are healing a herc; very experience if you ask me. If you call that experience then I guess I should quit now because I don't think I can ever be as pro as you.

hmm you still dont get my point and u are here running your mouth, thats nice...

you know how many ppl whos in Kylin atm "werent" in guild first week server? hmm no, you dont know...so stfu SPY??

how about just ask Icon try it...and we will see......so you are saying Kingdom are good at pvp?...when i saw Pendulum is better at pvping, all kingdom did was outnumber.....