CQ finally falling

Options

Comments

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OUR SCOUTS SUCK

Apparently our HQ in the RQ war went to 40% because scouts were having a mid-TW teaparty and RQ just walked in.

Conqueror recruiting people who know how to ride around on a mount and speak into a microphone. Humans preferred but gorillas may also apply b:sweat

Anyway it was good fun in the end. Hopefully we'll get more attacks next week.
    Rundora
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Please delete this thread b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tangtangtang b:pleased
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OUR SCOUTS SUCK

Apparently our HQ in the RQ war went to 40% because scouts were having a mid-TW teaparty and RQ just walked in.

Conqueror recruiting people who know how to ride around on a mount and speak into a microphone. Humans preferred but gorillas may also apply b:sweat

i think i know who u are...not 100% though...more like 90 or something. But yea getting ur crystal to 40% from RQ is...fail granted u did have other wars. maybe if RQ, SPectral and riot coordinate an atk...just maybe.....
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Asero and aVn fails hardcore. They dont deserve salary.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't usually base my opinions around things people tell me, so yes I totally understand what you are saying. But I have heard things from many different people. I won't accuse S of duping or wall hacking, but I do think it's safe to assume he does some form of hacking... At least he is smart about and whatever he does do, it doesn't concern any big red text messages appearing for the server to see you did something illegal...

By the way, Torin's post was no different than any of his other posts. The fact that you said he "actually made sense" this post makes you look like such a tool knowing it's no different than any of his other posts...

PS - I agree with Amour, if you're going to troll the forums, Xtacy, do it in a way where it doesn't become obvious that you are Xtacy/NuNuie/Water. Here's a couple clues that at least give some sort of logical evidence of it: [1]NuNuie's sig. You don't put Xtacy first on the list, or last on the list, as to not draw attention to the name, but you still put it on the list to make it look like that's one of the top fail guesses. You're better off not adding that kind of stuff to your sig if you're going to try to hide you're identity... [2] The spacing of your posts between NuNuie and Water. It seems you just alternatively use a different avatar each time period of posting. And to attempt to hide that you're not the same person, you try using a different avatar within the same posting time period, and reply almost right after someone replies to the avatar you're not on. To avoid suspicion, you rarely, if EVER, reply to your own posts thinking that might give away that you're a troll, when in reality, this isn't true. These are some of the more obvious give aways that NuNuie is Water. You admitted Water is Xtacy. Well if a = b and b =c then a = c!

Fail trolls are fail.

Ok, lets start correcting you here. Again with my signature. You guys trying to use it as a clue makes it all the more funny that you keep drawing to the same conclusion. I listed all the names that people have given me in order. Believe it or not people have called me Raven and Cancer in that order. I even went along with being an e-thug for saying "Ya digg." I've been called more things but I just stopped adding.

I did mention that I know all three of the brothers Showharu, Takaru and Xtacy right? That could mean a lot more than you think.

You know, in a way I am him. If this message applies to the so many that use me then yes, I am Xtacy. I guess what you're saying is I replied with Water after whoever I was talking with replied to NuNuie and that made me look as if I was NuNuie. Also Amour pointed out that I had been double posting with NuNuie and Water.

If I did not have any relationship with X in any form or way this would all make sense. Too bad it doesn't make sense. But if you want to call me Xtacy I don't mind. Along with the many names you guys love to look at so often. I just gave myself away now? Naaaaaah!

P.S. I'm now Cancer for the time being. Bet you like my colors

Wow... he did my job for me!

Time to relax with some nice Ice Tea while grinding my **** off to 47

I dare you to try me.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OUR SCOUTS SUCK

This.
    10charmuch
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Comy - Lost City
    Comy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOLb:chuckle
    They can run...but they cant hide!!!b:laugh
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, our scouts didn't even talk on vent WTFPAWNED LOL times 9000!!!! b:chuckle

How did this thread come to be about how NuNuie is me? b:embarrass
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This.
    10charmuch

I find it disturbing that one computer crash can ruin our entire defense and cause us to almost lose a land. Especially when we went to all that trouble to get people on vent b:worried
    Rundora
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    i think i know who u are...not 100% though...more like 90 or something. But yea getting ur crystal to 40% from RQ is...fail granted u did have other wars. maybe if RQ, SPectral and riot coordinate an atk...just maybe.....

I'm Victor.

But yeah, it got so bad that people even started to criticize the idea of fun wars even though they not only keep our reserves happy but also stop us dying from boredom. With Shortbus gone and our more carebear members intent on protecting the non-factors with land, we might not attack anywhere next week.

EDIT: oops double post
    Rundora
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I find it disturbing that one computer crash can ruin our entire defense and cause us to almost lose a land. Especially when we went to all that trouble to get people on vent b:worried

I know rite. b:surrender I felt terrible, but I'm glad we recovered from it successfully.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I know rite. b:surrender I felt terrible, but I'm glad we recovered from it successfully.

You're a terrible person Skyannie. How can you repent for these mistakes?
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You're a terrible person Skyannie. How can you repent for these mistakes?

No!!! b:cry I'll do anything. b:shedtear
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Don't say "anything" Annie; I frequent CQ vent enough; you should know that saying such can lead to greater regret of actions in due course of time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If it's a CQ member I'd do ANYTHING. They're sexy.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They're sexy.

Dunno if i'd agree...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dunno if i'd agree...

Not all of them. Only the ones that are females and look sexy. I can name all our girls that I'd have relations with without having to know who they are.

I call it the 3 times in a 1 night stand. b:victory
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not all of them. Only the ones that are females and look sexy. I can name all our girls that I'd have relations with without having to know who they are.

I call it the 3 times in a 1 night stand. b:victory

3 doable girls does not make a sexy guild...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3 doable girls does not make a sexy guild...

Whoa, there's more than 3.... I think. Names of the ones you're talking about?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whoa, there's more than 3.... I think. Names of the ones you're talking about?

Oh you said 3 times in one night, thats what i was referring to.

I'd have to get a look at the rl pic thread again, its been a while and i don't remember them that well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ has so many girls (they're all doable btw) that our kitchen does not fit them all in.

This is a quote from Mystic's interview with YaN of Hellbound (Aion stuff)

HB: Do you like bunnies?

Mystic: Yes. They are delicious if properly cooked.

HB: What does RageQuit look for in a potential member?

Mystic: Ventrilo, loyalty, and a ****. Seriously. No more girls.

HB: I want to join! How do i apply?

Mystic: Well, as of right now we are not recruiting. If recruitment opens up, fill out an application on our forums at http://www.RQClan.com

HB: Any additional comments or final words?

Mystic: Do any of you guilds want some girls? Honestly. Look at this poll from PWI: http://i42.tinypic.com/pwyo7.png

... I want them out. Even with faction housing, I doubt we can make a kitchen large enough for all of them. Please help, find these females a good home.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    RQ has so many girls (they're all doable btw)

The ones who aren't know better than to post pictures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh you said 3 times in one night, thats what i was referring to.

I'd have to get a look at the rl pic thread again, its been a while and i don't remember them that well.

Oh, when I said 3 times in 1 night I meant 1 of them 3 times in 1 night. I like to take my time to get to the rest; ya digg?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh, when I said 3 times in 1 night I meant 1 of them 3 times in 1 night. I like to take my time to get to the rest; ya digg?

So...one doable girl and the rest you'd wait till you catch them on a good day?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Its weird actually. Every female in Conqueror that I have seen is hot. It kinda ruins the whole stereotype
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just wait until you find mud shrimps in the toilet...it's inevitable you know?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Its weird actually. Every female in Conqueror that I have seen is hot. It kinda ruins the whole stereotype

You sir, have been trolled with fake pix or have bad taste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    RQ has so many girls (they're all doable btw) that our kitchen does not fit them all in.

Well, there's a girl for everyone.

But for some special cases, refer them to Bill Clinton. He does every female, alive and dead!

Want proof? Here's what the big man.. with a huge.. you know what says.

"You know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy!"---Bill Clinton
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You sir, have been trolled with fake pix or have bad taste.

Actually, the weird part is that, for now, he's actually right... Go figure. I hope it's actually them in the pictures, otherwise they're seriously stalking some appealing girls. ... Either way works, lol.

Edit: first page curse!