CQ finally falling

Options

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3 is so many attacks? when apparently 2 of them asked permission? Its going to be quite a while before you get a real war, nobody else has the resources or numbers to compete right now.

maybe if spectral/riot come together with RQ? but nah.. too much competition between u.

but seriously when BL/RQ merged, cq wasn't able to take land, y can't u get over the drama and come together. BLT did get to cq crystal when that happened.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    maybe if spectral/riot come together with RQ? but nah.. too much competition between u.

but seriously when BL/RQ merged, cq wasn't able to take land, y can't u get over the drama and come together. BLT did get to cq crystal when that happened.

Spectral and Riot seem to want to fight RQ more than they want to fight cq from what i've seen.

Also there's just a lot of people in that group who wouldn't get along with most rq ppl at all, I doubt they'd stay in guild long enough to make something happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3 is so many attacks? when apparently 2 of them asked permission? Its going to be quite a while before you get a real war, nobody else has the resources or numbers to compete right now.

Don't judge us, we never had 3 people attack us like this that acually have maybe a page of 9x.
    syl wrote: »

I think about that a lot. Why don't they just do it.
    Spectral and Riot seem to want to fight RQ more than they want to fight cq from what i've seen.

Also there's just a lot of people in that group who wouldn't get along with most rq ppl at all, I doubt they'd stay in guild long enough to make something happen.

My suggestion is do what Black did. It was a guild built off...... Ok I'm not going to lie to you but I know a lot of their members hated each other. They worked for a few months and then Got **** because they lacked team work and the motivation to take on the biggest guild on the server. Which is warlord.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My suggestion is do what Black did. It was a guild built off...... Ok I'm not going to lie to you but I know a lot of their members hated each other. They worked for a few months and then Got **** because they lacked team work and the motivation to take on the biggest guild on the server. Which is warlord.

Thats sort of what GZ started as, but I think they've matured a bit since then, and their members get along better than before.

The main issue I see is that, right now, the majority of people in RQ are happy with where we are. We were doing HH last night, kinda talking about what we want to do next, and picking up a bunch of people we don't like is nowhere in the plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats sort of what GZ started as, but I think they've matured a bit since then, and their members get along better than before.

The main issue I see is that, right now, the majority of people in RQ are happy with where we are. We were doing HH last night, kinda talking about what we want to do next, and picking up a bunch of people we don't like is nowhere in the plans.

Nah, GZ I thought might have been the same but they didn't really hate each other. Not like I thought they did till I saw in their guild and in their vent.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nah, GZ I thought might have been the same but they didn't really hate each other. Not like I thought they did till I saw in their guild and in their vent.

Either way I don't see rq merging with spectral or riot anytime soon. Maybe picking up a few of their members, but not the guilds as a whole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Either way I don't see rq merging with spectral or riot anytime soon. Maybe picking up a few of their members, but not the guilds as a whole.

No that's just going to far. Taking their guild as a whole is asking for more fail.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No that's just going to far. Taking their guild as a whole is asking for more fail.

I think its easier to just recruit more cq 9x. Then they already have their hh90 gear for sure and its been +'ed a bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think its easier to just recruit more cq 9x. Then they already have their hh90 gear for sure and its been +'ed a bit

Yeah, I think everyone who left CQ basically hated us for something. They just use the excuse for leavign so they can leave even if it's little.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I think everyone who left CQ basically hated us for something. They just use the excuse for leavign so they can leave even if it's little.

Meh. People switch guilds. It happens. People have left RQ to join CQ too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Meh. People switch guilds. It happens. People have left RQ to join CQ too.

Yeah, things happen I guess. I don't think any of them plan on coming back. Or even if they were I'm sure plenty of us would reject it. Honestly the way they acted of the situation I'd most likely reject them too. When I say most likely I ean 79% chance.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    who left now? lol
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »
    so basically what you're saying is this is just another QQ thread because you're jealous that you're not in the top guild.

Actually im in CQ. I just make these threads when Im bored and see what replies and reactions they get b:bye
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually im in CQ. I just make these threads when Im bored and see what replies and reactions they get b:bye

I knew it. ROFL. You're crazy.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I knew it. ROFL. You're crazy.

Yeah heard you in gc earlier thought I would respond. b:pleased
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah heard you in gc earlier thought I would respond. b:pleased

Who are you b:angry

Damn these CQ trolls, I don't know who they are and it makes me sad b:cry
    Rundora
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Who are you b:angry

Damn these CQ trolls, I don't know who they are and it makes me sad b:cry

Yeah, seriously this is getting out of hand.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, seriously this is getting out of hand.

:wink:: [**** the minimum character limit]
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    :wink:: [**** the minimum character limit]

I'm a bit slow so I don't get this. Give me a hint.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The thread title lies...<.< *activating ninja mode now*
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Don't be stupid, he can't dupe anything.

I have reliable info that he can and he did, then they patched something. Doesn't change the fact that Envy and Pnut left because of S' hacking.
  • Phobic - Harshlands
    Phobic - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    who Are You B:angry

Damn These Cq Trolls, I Don't Know Who They Are And It Makes Me Sad B:cry

rundora Is Victor
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Apparently not carebear enough to stop S from duping **** for you.

If S could dupe items im pretty sure he would at least his full HH90 set by now and somewhat decent gear, which he don't. Half his gear is shiet and the rest is borrowed. Pro hacker O_O

Believing that someone can just dupe items in PW is kinda ridiculous, just as ridiculous as assuming that stuff Envy sais is always true b:bye
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If S could dupe items I would have a lvl 54 character rampaging on lvl 9x all day with my +12 50 gear. Just because he would be pro enough to + my gear.

You sound like you don't even know where you get your information from. I don't mind the assumption of thinking he hacks but you were specific and made it sound like you know.

You're more **** than I thought.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I usually dont rant and rave on the forums probably because im too lazy but i wanted to lay this on the table to see if i can get some feedback. Im curious to know if Zen and Integrity are actually going to attack Conquerer tonight. In all actuality this is the optimal opportunity to atleast spark some excitement on this server. With all of the projected numbers with all 3 guilds attacking at the same time its safe to assume that even CQ doesnt have enough people to compensate for that. Unfortunately my fear is that Zen especially is too intimidated by CQ taking there lands in the future that they are going to back down from CQ and call this a "training war". Evn though some people in CQ would probably agree this is a good idea i guarantee the majority of there guild has been waiting for this day for a long time. Some uprising to entertain CQ, yet i feel were in a position where the guilds are too scared to do so. So what can we do? Well Conquerer could say "hey if you dont attack us like a real guild, then we will take your lands" or as a CQ member has already suggested to me "if you dont attack us we will KOS your guild". These are both viable options to motivate guilds such as Zen and Integrity who may be intimidated by losing 10 mil in place there pride?

Need less to say we have been provided a multiple war time which was the ultimate downfall of Bloodlust and could very well be effective against Conquerer, im just interested to see if the other guilds have the fortitude to attempt it. Good Luck Conquerer.
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    why do i only see 2 guilds attacking conq? b:surrender b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm a bit slow so I don't get this. Give me a hint.

HINT: This is my account for venting all the negatives that **** me off about CQ b:laugh My other chat options might cause me some consequences. b:surrender
    I usually dont rant and rave on the forums probably because im too lazy but i wanted to lay this on the table to see if i can get some feedback. Im curious to know if Zen and Integrity are actually going to attack Conquerer tonight. In all actuality this 'is the optimal opportunity to atleast spark some excitement on this server. With all of the projected numbers with all 3 guilds attacking at the same time its safe to assume that even CQ doesnt have enough people to compensate for that. Unfortunately my fear is that Zen especially is too intimidated by CQ taking there lands in the future that they are going to back down from CQ and call this a "training war". Evn though some people in CQ would probably agree this is a good idea i guarantee the majority of there guild has been waiting for this day for a long time. Some uprising to entertain CQ, yet i feel were in a position where the guilds are too scared to do so. So what can we do? Well Conquerer could say "hey if you dont attack us like a real guild, then we will take your lands" or as a CQ member has already suggested to me "if you dont attack us we will KOS your guild". These are both viable options to motivate guilds such as Zen and Integrity who may be intimidated by losing 10 mil in place there pride?

Need less to say we have been provided a multiple war time which was the ultimate downfall of Bloodlust and could very well be effective against Conquerer, im just interested to see if the other guilds have the fortitude to attempt it. Good Luck Conquerer.

A large enough number of CQ are happy with the server domination idea that even if certain people within the guild did desire to have competition and the potential loss of land, the majority would rule and they would end up right back where we are now: people being afraid of the dreadful KoS of CQ for attempting to take their land. CQ needs to mutually agree, as a guild, that they want competition and don't mind the possibility of losing land. BTW, that's not going to happen.

Solution: Guilds need to stop being so scared and just do it for the sake of having fun. Attack CQ. Don't fall to the pressure of KoS and wimp out. BloodLusT did it. RageQuit did it. Step up to the plate and play the game like it's suppose to be played, fight for territory. I want to have some fun too you know. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Dont think its worth it. Two troll accounts were banned recently, u'll notice their lack of posting. First one for not having a main PW character, thus deemed a forum troll violating forum rules. The second for being the main account of the user of the forum troll account. Hope discussing that isnt against the rules, since i didnt mention names >_>

Ontopic, Lushess?
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There is a rule in the forums against trolling...yes it states "No trolling."

Oh and btw, if S duped everything like a tard...or ugh.... you know, killed harpy wraith and picked up the drops like some other ppl, there would be consequences. If he dupes say...apocalypse pages and gets his skills, would you notice? If he dupes pages of fate and gets his 90 skills, would you know if he did cube all that time or not? If he wallhacks cube to complete it, would you know? If he say...figures out a way to see the chance of certain gold mat drops for the current boss, would you know it?
    You can get a +12 set eventually, if you are yoshiki and get it pretty damn fast, ppl notice, if you duped lvl 1 orbs and eventually get a +8 hh 99 gold set, ppl might think you're just farming HH. There's "I ****, ban me" ******* that would overdo it, and there's ppl that actually think about the **** they do. Why would you assume you know more than envy, or midnight or chaotic, or anyone else for that matter. You may think you know a lot and really know nothing.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There is a rule in the forums against trolling...yes it states "No trolling."

Oh and btw, if S duped everything like a tard...or ugh.... you know, killed harpy wraith and picked up the drops like some other ppl, there would be consequences. If he dupes say...apocalypse pages and gets his skills, would you notice? If he dupes pages of fate and gets his 90 skills, would you know if he did cube all that time or not? If he wallhacks cube to complete it, would you know? If he say...figures out a way to see the chance of certain gold mat drops for the current boss, would you know it?
    You can get a +12 set eventually, if you are yoshiki and get it pretty damn fast, ppl notice, if you duped lvl 1 orbs and eventually get a +8 hh 99 gold set, ppl might think you're just farming HH. There's "I ****, ban me" ******* that would overdo it, and there's ppl that actually think about the **** they do. Why would you assume you know more than envy, or midnight or chaotic, or anyone else for that matter. You may think you know a lot and really know nothing.

This is what I was thinking. Just put in a much nicer way b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.