Zen+Integrity+RageQuit

Options
Water - Harshlands
Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
If these guilds were seriously going to attack us that would be awesome. I say Integrity and Zen trick CQ into believing that they wanted a fun war.

Basically I want these 2 guilds to literally try and take our land.

Who doesn't agree with this?
What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
Post edited by Water - Harshlands on

Comments

• Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RageQuit is just tricking you, we dont really want your land....
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I laugh at how Zen and Integrity asked permission to attack CQ.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I laugh at how Zen and Integrity asked permission to attack CQ.

I laughed at that fact aswell. I do, however, respect the fact that they don't hate us for no reason like every other guild does. b:chuckle
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ doesn't hate CQ, we just think you have too much land, and you should share it like good kids.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ doesn't hate CQ, we just think you have too much land, and you should share it like good kids.

Because everyone knows that if RQ had been the top guild, they'd have shared all the land.

I think Zen should attack us seriously but integrity.. they should just enjoy the moment till RQ goes down there and boots them out.

Any week now b:sleep
    Rundora
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Because everyone knows that if RQ had been the top guild, they'd have shared all the land.

I think Zen should attack us seriously but integrity.. they should just enjoy the moment till RQ goes down there and boots them out.

RQ never planned to take the entire map. If the opportunity was given, I'm sure they wouldn't have. Considering the whole basis that RQ was created for, and the reason they still exist, is to have fun...

As far as RQ vs Integrity. I'm pretty sure any pain Integrity receives, they brought upon themselves. They are quite the trash talkers... At least RQ trash talking is either out of safe, or in safe after losing a fight which they were outnumbered. There is only a select few members of Integrity that aren't just whiners...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    they should just enjoy the moment till RQ goes down there and boots them out.

Aw, you're going to kick them off them map again? And you got along for almost a week! b:laugh Well, KoS is Kos.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ never planned to take the entire map. If the opportunity was given, I'm sure they wouldn't have. Considering the whole basis that RQ was created for, and the reason they still exist, is to have fun...

As far as RQ vs Integrity. I'm pretty sure any pain Integrity receives, they brought upon themselves. They are quite the trash talkers... At least RQ trash talking is either out of safe, or in safe after losing a fight which they were outnumbered. There is only a select few members of Integrity that aren't just whiners...

Maybe they wouldn't take the whole map but neither have we. Right now GZ are the ones who are more likely to erase those new colours in the middle of the map

As for integrity, they are the kings of PVE. CQ alts go there to level. But I do respect that they still KOS RQ at least.
    Aw, you're going to kick them off them map again? And you got along for almost a week! b:laugh Well, KoS is Kos.

As much as CQ like to sit around and stare at the pretty land colours, there's no way we could keep grinding and farming gear only to sit back and watch our KOS have fun in TW. We'll probably take misfortune and we would take Shortbus's land if GZ didnt get there first
    Rundora
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

You really don't know a thing about those fights do you? They get outnumbered for 1 reason and 1 reason only. I'm even going to put it in big colorful letters for you since you seem to be THAT ****.

RQ SUCK SO BAD THAT THEY QUIT EVERY TIME THEY DIE ONCE. THEREFORE, THEY LOSE THEIR NUMBERS AND GIVE UP SO IT LOOKS EXATLY LIKE THEY WERE OUTNUMBERED; WHEN INFACT, THEY HAD BEEN OUTNUMBERING THE ONES THAT HAD JUST **** THEM. NOT ONLY THAT BUT AFTER THEY GET **** THEY HAVE A FEW THAT STAY IN SAFE ZONE AND SAY THINGS LIKE. "WE WERE OUTNUMBERED."

EVEN WHEN IT'S 6V20 AND THE 6 HAPPEN TO BE THEIR ENEMIES THEY SAY THIS LINE. DON'T BELIEVE ME!? FOLLOW AN ACTIVE PVP RQ AROUND FOR A DAY AND WATCH. IT'S HILARIOUS.

I hope you understood this, good sir.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

You had your chance. Then you made enemies with us.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You had your chance. Then you made enemies with us.

Yeah, what he said and more!
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    it's been a long time since RQ has legitimately lost to an evenly numbered fight. Not to bash CQ because I know zerg is not always wanted, but it somehow happens everytime. Case and point, today. At fish, Zombywoof attacks with spectral, 3 other guilds jump in. We move to undines, they come back, Hiroto and Stryker join in the already 7v5. We're fighting integrity, huge battle, we're a little outnumbered but still winning, a full pt of CQ show up. Again, integrity at frozen river, Mezzy Hiroto Stryker show up at an already outnumbered fight. It's not CQs fault most of the time, it's just the time and place.

But it's been a long time since I've seen an RQ pvp battle that we 'lost' at even numbers.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    80v80 is an even numbered fight.

Don't blame CQ if we actually have active members who are everywhere. Would you prefer that our members stand by and watch people in a pk war? By the way, RQ fails in a sense that your party does not equal the total amount of RQ in the fight.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

If the opportunity was given, I think they would have. The logic behind it is simple, RQ derives fun from PKing and watching players get pissed off. Obviously, claiming the entire map is the most effective way of pissing off nearly all of the general population. It would be fun for them, they would do it, and they would enjoy it. Now, given RQ's new leadership, I wouldn't know what their basis of creation is anymore, since they're "not RQ anymore", as Pandora says, lol. I doubt their mindset would have changed very much though.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    it's been a long time since RQ has legitimately lost to an evenly numbered fight. Not to bash CQ because I know zerg is not always wanted, but it somehow happens everytime. Case and point, today. At fish, Zombywoof attacks with spectral, 3 other guilds jump in. We move to undines, they come back, Hiroto and Stryker join in the already 7v5. We're fighting integrity, huge battle, we're a little outnumbered but still winning, a full pt of CQ show up. Again, integrity at frozen river, Mezzy Hiroto Stryker show up at an already outnumbered fight. It's not CQs fault most of the time, it's just the time and place.

But it's been a long time since I've seen an RQ pvp battle that we 'lost' at even numbers.

It's been a long time? Wow, you're stupid. You guys have lost PLENTY of times. Don't lie to yourself. Even as a CQ member I can say we have lost a couple of times.

Lets not play dumb and make it sound as if you guys have never lost to CQ alone. Maybe not the other guilds but I don't care enough to get into that.

If the opportunity was given, I think they would have. The logic behind it is simple, RQ derives fun from PKing and watching players get pissed off. Obviously, claiming the entire map is the most effective way of pissing off nearly all of the general population. It would be fun for them, they would do it, and they would enjoy it. Now, given RQ's new leadership, I wouldn't know what their basis of creation is anymore, since they're "not RQ anymore", as Pandora says, lol. I doubt their mindset would have changed very much though.

I agree entirely with this. They would take it because their main goal is to get people pissed off and quit game. Seeing as since CQ does nothing to anyone and people quit over us having so much land I think it's legit to say this.

Also, people say RageQuit is fair but that's false information. How is it fair to out lvl people and camp them where they quest. Cute little lvl 30s at Orchid valley. Yes I find noobs to be cute because they're so ignorant about the game and when they ask you questions it's always funny. Anyway 'm sure you get my point sooo....

END OF POST
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Also, people say RageQuit is fair but that's false information. How is it fair to out lvl people and camp them where they quest. Cute little lvl 30s at Orchid valley. Yes I find noobs to be cute because they're so ignorant about the game and when they ask you questions it's always funny. Anyway 'm sure you get my point sooo....

Sigh, this again... We already said it a thousand times, but I guess I'm going to have to say it again. There where (are) only a few people in RQ that camped lowbies and it is frowned upon by most people in the guild. I myself never kill anything without a glowing weapon. (Apart from the times when Niwa and me played the "defenders of the temple" game in secret passage to draw out pvp with CQ, which always ended with like 10 CQ 9x coming for Niwa, me and 2-3 other 8x RQ. Good times! b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sigh, this again... We already said it a thousand times, but I guess I'm going to have to say it again. There where (are) only a few people in RQ that camped lowbies and it is frowned upon by most people in the guild. I myself never kill anything without a glowing weapon. (Apart from the times when Niwa and me played the "defenders of the temple" game in secret passage to draw out pvp with CQ, which always ended with like 10 CQ 9x coming for Niwa, me and 2-3 other 8x RQ. Good times! b:chuckle)

So, that doesn't count as killing lowbies? How is it you tell me you don't kill lowbies and then clearly state it in the next sentence? Maybe you remembered too late? But then again I guess I have no room to talk.

Anyway, it doesn't change the fact that you do it even if it is to draw CQ out. You still kill lowbies. That was my point given in the first place. And you didn't even deny Skyannie's statement about how you would take the map. I know you guys would because that's how you are.

Pandora is a perfect example. If you don't have your way you QQ/complain/quit. Yes, I've seen Pandora and a few of your members actually go throu those phases. It's pathetic in so many levels.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Isowen - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So, that doesn't count as killing lowbies? How is it you tell me you don't kill lowbies and then clearly state it in the next sentence? Maybe you remembered too late? But then again I guess I have no room to talk.

Anyway, it doesn't change the fact that you do it even if it is to draw CQ out. You still kill lowbies. That was my point given in the first place. And you didn't even deny Skyannie's statement about how you would take the map. I know you guys would because that's how you are.

Pandora is a perfect example. If you don't have your way you QQ/complain/quit. Yes, I've seen Pandora and a few of your members actually go throu those phases. It's pathetic in so many levels.

I pointed that out in case people that saw it happen would bring it up. Me doing that with Niwa happened only 3 times in total, and was just a game. Cause Niwa kinda quit the game and wanted to mess around a bit before she completely left. And we did let the people that saw the fun in it and whispered us asking if they could finish they're quest through.

And the part about us taking the map because "thats how we are" is just as much biased and not based on any facts as everyone saying CQ is going to backstab GZ and take over the whole map. (Which I never claimed.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I pointed that out in case people that saw it happen would bring it up. Me doing that with Niwa happened only 3 times in total, and was just a game. Cause Niwa kinda quit the game and wanted to mess around a bit before she completely left. And we did let the people that saw the fun in it and whispered us asking if they could finish they're quest through.

And the part about us taking the map because "thats how we are" is just as much biased and not based on any facts as everyone saying CQ is going to backstab GZ and take over the whole map. (Which I never claimed.)

What does this sentence tell you? It says NuNuie is right.

I don't care too much to respond to this section.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Isowen - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What does this sentence tell you? It says NuNuie is right.

I don't care too much to respond to this section.

Do explain how this makes you right. All I am saying is that I dont GENERALLY kill lowbies, and then admit that I did it 3 times on a special occasion. Never before that and never after that. And the whole point of my post was you claiming that the whole of RQ camps lowbies all the time, which is false.

Lol. You just owned yourself here. You see that my post makes sense and then simply say you "don't care too much". I could say that about any arguments you post and then pretend I'm right, but thats not how it works.

l2foramz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Do explain how this makes you right. All I am saying is that I dont GENERALLY kill lowbies, and then admit that I did it 3 times on a special occasion. Never before that and never after that. And the whole point of my post was you claiming that the whole of RQ camps lowbies all the time, which is false.

Lol. You just owned yourself here. You see that my post makes sense and then simply say you "don't care too much". I could say that about any arguments you post and then pretend I'm right, but thats not how it works.

l2foramz.

My point is you have killed lowbies before. Why are you stilling fighting this? LOL, you're the one who basically told me I was right by proving yourself wrong.

I owned myself? More like I'd rather do something else at the moment I was typing than to explain why, again, you're wrong. Please, don't try that self ownage thing with me. I doubt any of you understand how much I really don't care. Stop trying to make a come back to your previous fail.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I think you're talking about how Showharu, Chaotiic and I came to crash you guys and a group of Spectral came out of nowhere and **** us. It was a fail attempt on our part but at least we made up for it at undines :D
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My point is you have killed lowbies before. Why are you stilling fighting this? LOL, you're the one who basically told me I was right by proving yourself wrong.

Again, I am not fighting that. As I explained in my last post, my point was not that me or some other RQ members at some point have killed some lowbies. My point was that its not true that a lot of RQ do it all the time and that RQ approves it. Be having done it 3 times for a bit and like 5 (ex)RQ members having done it in the past is besides the point, so stop going back to that.
    I owned myself? More like I'd rather do something else at the moment I was typing than to explain why, again, you're wrong. Please, don't try that self ownage thing with me. I doubt any of you understand how much I really don't care. Stop trying to make a come back to your previous fail.

If you really don't care so much, why do I see you post in about every topic in this forum section? And if you would rather do something else then explain something, why do I see you respond within 5 minutes every time? Doesn't look like you have a lot of other things to do to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you really don't care so much, why do I see you post in about every topic in this forum section? And if you would rather do something else then explain something, why do I see you respond within 5 minutes every time? Doesn't look like you have a lot of other things to do to me...

I did say at that moment. I was at that moment doing something else. Such as eating, maybe even taking a shower. It doesn't mean I'm going to go out and party till I drop.

I spam within those 5 minutes and then go about my business. But as soon as I see everyone has silenced themselves I give myself a break. b:angry
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So Isowen PKed lowbies 3 times for a special occasion... how many special occasions (events) has PW had where CQ killed everyone, including lowbies? b:bye

Not trying to defend anyone just pointing out everyone kills everyone at times b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hypocrites.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So Isowen PKed lowbies 3 times for a special occasion... how many special occasions (events) has PW had where CQ killed everyone, including lowbies? b:bye

Not trying to defend anyone just pointing out everyone kills everyone at times b:chuckle

DRAGON PALACE FTW

Also: I think there are people who are still upset about Roses/Assault on archosaur. Good times.
    Rundora
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I did say at that moment. I was at that moment doing something else. Such as eating, maybe even taking a shower. It doesn't mean I'm going to go out and party till I drop.

I spam within those 5 minutes and then go about my business. But as soon as I see everyone has silenced themselves I give myself a break. b:angry

If you are typing something and in the middle of typing decide you are going to eat something or take a shower, you could just leave your computer on and finish typing when your done with that activity. Only replying to half of what I'm saying and then brushing the rest of with "I dont care" (even if it is true, I don't know wether or not it is) just makes it seem as if you got nothing to say to argue my point. If you don't see the logic in that then its your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you are typing something and in the middle of typing decide you are going to eat something or take a shower, you could just leave your computer on and finish typing when your done with that activity. Only replying to half of what I'm saying and then brushing the rest of with "I dont care" (even if it is true, I don't know wether or not it is) just makes it seem as if you got nothing to say to argue my point. If you don't see the logic in that then its your problem.

No, you see, what he/she was basically saying is that your comment doesn't need to replied to because it's unnecessary. Now, since you want to be refuted, I'll say the following. There is a difference between assumptions based off analyzing a guild's behavioral pattern, than drawing an assumption based on the behavioral pattern of OTHER guilds and attributing them to another one. With that in mind, your argument is completely discarded, since that's what you're saying.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No, you see, what he/she was basically saying is that your comment doesn't need to replied to because it's unnecessary.

Thats not what he said. He emphasized that the only reason he didn't respond to some parts of my posts was that "he didn't care" and that he was busy doing other stuff. (While he did have the time to respond to the first part of my post.)
    Now, since you want to be refuted, I'll say the following. There is a difference between assumptions based off analyzing a guild's behavioral pattern, than drawing an assumption based on the behavioral pattern of OTHER guilds and attributing them to another one. With that in mind, your argument is completely discarded, since that's what you're saying.

So you are implying that simply bacause RQ likes to pk and mess with people and who's main goal is to have fun, that means that we are all greedy **** who want to turn the server into a monopoly with no opposition? Don't you think this may be in contrast to what I just described as our main goal? RQ players choose to play "hard mode" and like pvp best when there is a challenge in it. (I know there are exceptions in the guild, since PW guilds have to be large to be succesfull, but this is what in my opinion the core of RQ stands for.) Taking over the map and getting all the cash to all get godly gear doesn't comply with that.

And on top of that, this entire argument is purely hypothetical and based solely on you "analyzing a guild's behavioral pattern", which is done with a biased opinion of RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit