Zen+Integrity+RageQuit

Options

Comments

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol? People are voting that I'm cool rather than agreeing with the topic.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats not what he said. He emphasized that the only reason he didn't respond to some parts of my posts was that "he didn't care" and that he was busy doing other stuff. (While he did have the time to respond to the first part of my post.)

I understand that he has no reason to care, because of what I said earlier. Debating whether a person was busy or not is meaningless, it's like the Special Olympics with that argument, please, let it die here.
    So you are implying that simply bacause RQ likes to pk and mess with people and who's main goal is to have fun, that means that we are all greedy **** who want to turn the server into a monopoly with no opposition? Don't you think this may be in contrast to what I just described as our main goal? RQ players choose to play "hard mode" and like pvp best when there is a challenge in it. (I know there are exceptions in the guild, since PW guilds have to be large to be succesfull, but this is what in my opinion the core of RQ stands for.) Taking over the map and getting all the cash to all get godly gear doesn't comply with that.

And on top of that, this entire argument is purely hypothetical and based solely on you "analyzing a guild's behavioral pattern", which is done with a biased opinion of RQ.

Woah, woah, woah, woah! We need to go back a bit, because you just turned this into something completely different to what we were discussing. The accusations at hand have changed entirely, but to play along, I will continue. ... Judging by what you're saying, it appears you have a biased opinion of... any guild that may have several lands, which is terrible.

It seems that if a guild holds several lands they are instantly labeled as "greedy **** who want to turn the server into a monopoly with no opposition", is that what you're saying? Yes, it is. Your grounds are off, you know you're only saying that out of anger. Greed or anything of the sort is not what I stated in my comment, it is your opinion of... something entirely different from the topic at hand.

I didn't discuss PvP or opposition, so that's a new point as well. Are you saying that if RQ had the opportunity to beat CQ in TW they wouldn't do it? Note that the reason for saying that is the following, beating CQ would entail: taking over the map, getting all the cash to get godly gear, and becoming greedy **** who want to turn the server into a monopoly with no opposition (all by your own words).

Otherwise, it would appear that if RQ beats CQ, they are pledging to surrender their lands to other guilds. If that is so, I didn't see RQ do that before, when they had many lands, well over 10. Perhaps the money was covering your core's beliefs back then? Do you actually expect people to believe that RQ wouldn't spread across the map if they could? All of this with the sole argument that they like "challenging" PvP and having fun?

Now, what I meant with my analysis, which I didn't even explain there to be pointed at as biased, is simple. RQ likes to PK, they like to have fun, they like to annoy people. If RQ takes over the map, they annoy everyone, hence fulfilling their "fun", and fueling their ability to have more PKing going on. You yourself have admitted to the traits that my analysis required, perhaps I'm not so wrong, eh?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I understand that he has no reason to care, because of what I said earlier. Debating whether a person was busy or not is meaningless, it's like the Special Olympics with that argument, please, let it die here.

Woah, woah, woah, woah! We need to go back a bit, because you just turned this into something completely different to what we were discussing. The accusations at hand have changed entirely, but to play along, I will continue. ... Judging by what you're saying, it appears you have a biased opinion of... any guild that may have several lands, which is terrible.

It seems that if a guild holds several lands they are instantly labeled as "greedy **** who want to turn the server into a monopoly with no opposition", is that what you're saying? Yes, it is. Your grounds are off, you know you're only saying that out of anger. Greed or anything of the sort is not what I stated in my comment, it is your opinion of... something entirely different from the topic at hand.

I didn't discuss PvP or opposition, so that's a new point as well. Are you saying that if RQ had the opportunity to beat CQ in TW they wouldn't do it? Note that the reason for saying that is the following, beating CQ would entail: taking over the map, getting all the cash to get godly gear, and becoming greedy **** who want to turn the server into a monopoly with no opposition (all by your own words).

Otherwise, it would appear that if RQ beats CQ, they are pledging to surrender their lands to other guilds. If that is so, I didn't see RQ do that before, when they had many lands, well over 10. Perhaps the money was covering your core's beliefs back then? Do you actually expect people to believe that RQ wouldn't spread across the map if they could? All of this with the sole argument that they like "challenging" PvP and having fun?

Now, what I meant with my analysis, which I didn't even explain there to be pointed at as biased, is simple. RQ likes to PK, they like to have fun, they like to annoy people. If RQ takes over the map, they annoy everyone, hence fulfilling their "fun", and fueling their ability to have more PKing going on. You yourself have admitted to the traits that my analysis required, perhaps I'm not so wrong, eh?

I can start with the same way you did, cause we seem to completely misunderstand each other here. So here goes:

Woah, woah, woah, woah! First off, I didn't accuse CQ or any land owning guild of being greedy **** and so on, in fact I am not making any accusations at all here. I am merely trying to argue against you accusing RQ would want to totally take over the map if we had the chance, therefore accusing us of (in my words) being greedy **** (since I think that any guild that wants to do what Warlord does is just that).
    The whole of your post completely missed my intention, I am NOT saying that RQ beating CQ would mean us taking over the entire map and I am NOT saying that we would hand out land to weaker guilds and of course we would spread across the map if we had the chance. I am only trying to argue the point that we would take over the entire map. My example about pvp is merely there to help point that out, not to change the topic.
    You claim that we would want to take over the map because it annoys people and that that is our sole source of fun in this game. It is not. For me (and a lot of others I'm sure) the most fun is gained from having challenging world pvp battle's and tw's (full 80 vs 80 against GZ was amazing). Fun from pissing people off for me consists of laughing at funny br whispers and QQ when you pk someone, not taking over the map and monopolizing the server. That is just an assumption you made and not based on anything people in RQ have said or implied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I can start with the same way you did, cause we seem to completely misunderstand each other here. So here goes:

Woah, woah, woah, woah! First off, I didn't accuse CQ or any land owning guild of being greedy **** and so on, in fact I am not making any accusations at all here. I am merely trying to argue against you accusing RQ would want to totally take over the map if we had the chance, therefore accusing us of (in my words) being greedy **** (since I think that any guild that wants to do what Warlord does is just that).
    The whole of your post completely missed my intention, I am NOT saying that RQ beating CQ would mean us taking over the entire map and I am NOT saying that we would hand out land to weaker guilds and of course we would spread across the map if we had the chance. I am only trying to argue the point that we would take over the entire map. My example about pvp is merely there to help point that out, not to change the topic.
    You claim that we would want to take over the map because it annoys people and that that is our sole source of fun in this game. It is not. For me (and a lot of others I'm sure) the most fun is gained from having challenging world pvp battle's and tw's (full 80 vs 80 against GZ was amazing). Fun from pissing people off for me consists of laughing at funny br whispers and QQ when you pk someone, not taking over the map and monopolizing the server. That is just an assumption you made and not based on anything people in RQ have said or implied.

Well, that makes no sense at all. Unless I were to actually use the word "greedy" you should not assume that I am implying it. For instance, a random guild could try to dominate the world for kicks instead of money, while you may feel it to be greed, that is not entirely true (albeit a crude example). But, if your interpretation makes you feel that way, that's something else. I was merely saying that RQ would take the land if they had the chance (which is a whole lot of land, which is the land that causes these fickle discussions), and you have basically argued in favor of my stance on that aspect, for obvious reasons. With that said, I add that taking over CQ's land is not far from saying you would take the map. I'm not saying that we have it all, but it's a stepping stone that's not far from it, realistically.

As such, my point is, unless RQ could push themselves to be as carebear (and to a certain level selfless (not trying to be self-righteous, but it could be worse, which isn't much of a consolation either)) as CQ, they would not be able to stop themselves from taking all of the remaining land, simply because it's hard to stop using power when you have it. Enjoying competitive PvP is not a self-motivation to stop that from happening, which is one of the reasons why I don't think RQ would leave any open land if they had the chance. This is more so true when you're stating that you would seek more challenging TW's to participate in, which means attacking more land in search of it.

I'm not saying that it is your sole source of fun, anywhere, I'm just saying it would probably contribute to it. However, judging by what you're repeating once more, it appears you have a mindset of PK/TW. It's not far fetched to say that your mindset leads you to fight (PK), it leads you to war (TW because of PK), and it would probably lead you to keep on going (those are obviously the sources of fun). I guess you could say it's a studied assumption that I've made based off various behavior samples, not only from RQ, I can also have a look around me. Still, I restate, I'm not talking about planned out monopolies. I'm talking about the inevitable result of RQ's more than probable course of action if they were presented with the opportunity to carry it out.

Also, to clarify something, there is no relation between the possibility of (<- 3 keywords) having fun and competitive PvP, and owning the map. There is, however, a consequence from (<-) PvPing with land-owning guilds, which is leading PvP into TW, hence creating the possibility of owning the map, without a necessary initial intention of doing so. RQ is more probable to have this scenario simply because you guys attack anything that moves.

From what I've said so far, do you understand why I made my expression? I haven't drawn them from thin air, you know?

Side Note: RQ lost how many members since that 80v80 war?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    so many walls of text
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »
    so many walls of text

I was thinking it; but, I wasn't going to say it.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ+Integ+Zen?

You only got it 1/3rd right.

Zen and integ are subservient, shoulda rolled pve, spineless, tards, who will never amount to anything, other than having high lvls thru pve, but never putting them to good use.

Take land? Nah. Zen and integ's style is waiting for free land or some really noob guild to take land so they can take it from them.

A real good combo would be Rq+Riot+Spectral.

These 3 guilds are the only 3 existingnow in LC that actually have the guts to slap cq in the face.Pls don't bring up that fail sg1owns. They bid cq/gz territory....then fade into oblivion for a week pking lowbies at hidden orchid.

Everyday i see it. Rq crashes cq here and there, spectral goes head to head, riot goes ape all everyday on cq. Not just a once a week bull****. True resistance!

But cq is smirking, cos while all 3 fight cq daily...all 3 fight each other too stupidly.

Seriously when will the 3 leaders stop measuring each other's E-peen and work something out? Come together. Maybe not merge, but at least come to some sort of truce till you cut cq land numbers by half? Then see how it goes from there?

Seriously how are you 3, leaders of 3 very good pvp guilds, but lack the brain power to strategise?

Suck it in, stop bashing each other and focus fire on cq for godssake!

Oh and rq cease fire with gz........that was a big disappointment. You bow to the dogs of cq but not the masters? Makes no sense.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tl;dr.

*points and laughs at "Xtacy is cool" leading the poll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Oh and rq cease fire with gz........that was a big disappointment.

QFT.

I like how RQ was bitching at me and flaming me on their forums because I tried to call it off with GZ a long time ago when I was in Bloodlust. Yet they pulled the same thing recently and they're calling it a good move.

I also like how they now realize that people should turn their backs to CQ to "stop us" from whatever when they also flamed me for the reasons stated above when I wanted to drop our multiple KOS to focus on one guild.

Hate to burst your bubble but the reason I wanted to drop GZ KOS is because the whole fight always was 1vs2 in the end. RQ was never a factor because you kept getting steamrolled due to the fact that you focused too much on low level pvp. Basically you never were a reliable ally and simply wanted to use Bloodlust as a meatshield so you could level which is the reason I never wanted to ally with RQ to begin with. Sadly, Inflamez realised it slightly too late.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tl;dr.

For only being 4 pages, there's a lot of text in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tl;dr.

Woops, accidently voted for Xtacy is cool.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ+Integ+Zen?

You only got it 1/3rd right.

Zen and integ are subservient, shoulda rolled pve, spineless, tards, who will never amount to anything, other than having high lvls thru pve, but never putting them to good use.

Take land? Nah. Zen and integ's style is waiting for free land or some really noob guild to take land so they can take it from them.

A real good combo would be Rq+Riot+Spectral.

These 3 guilds are the only 3 existingnow in LC that actually have the guts to slap cq in the face.Pls don't bring up that fail sg1owns. They bid cq/gz territory....then fade into oblivion for a week pking lowbies at hidden orchid.

Everyday i see it. Rq crashes cq here and there, spectral goes head to head, riot goes ape all everyday on cq. Not just a once a week bull****. True resistance!

But cq is smirking, cos while all 3 fight cq daily...all 3 fight each other too stupidly.

Seriously when will the 3 leaders stop measuring each other's E-peen and work something out? Come together. Maybe not merge, but at least come to some sort of truce till you cut cq land numbers by half? Then see how it goes from there?

Seriously how are you 3, leaders of 3 very good pvp guilds, but lack the brain power to strategise?

Suck it in, stop bashing each other and focus fire on cq for godssake!

Oh and rq cease fire with gz........that was a big disappointment. You bow to the dogs of cq but not the masters? Makes no sense.

I agree with the majority of this post here. You're right when you say that Riot, Spectral, and RQ would be very effective. The thing is, is they don't seem to want to fight at the moment. I know some of them just can't help but fight. (I am refering to people in Spectral mostly)

Riot is lead by Cancer so I would assume they are the people that hate Conqueror to the max. I mean if they were hitler and Conqueror were a bunch of jewish people kind of hate. Cancer, after all, did start the kos anyway.

The leaders wont come to an agreement because some of them are childish and just want nothing more than to hate each other. To be honest Daikoku only thinks "wtf is wrong with them?"

Them getting along will never happen I know that for a fact.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Pls don't bring up that fail sg1owns. They bid cq/gz territory....then fade into oblivion for a week pking lowbies at hidden orchid.

If you were referring to this past week. They joined my guild for a week. It had been forever since everyone who left got back together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your all gey.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you were referring to this past week. They joined my guild for a week. It had been forever since everyone who left got back together.

They were in RQ for a few days too, but Uber and Pandora didn't get along at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They were in RQ for a few days too, but Uber and Pandora didn't get along at all.

Uber is weird.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Uber is weird.

have you heard him on vent?

totally not what you'd expect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    have you heard him on vent?

totally not what you'd expect.

LOL, no I haven't. Details plox...
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL, no I haven't. Details plox...

nah, you're gonna have to make another char and get into sg1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nah, you're gonna have to make another char and get into sg1

How about I use this character to get into RageQuit instead? Have a little talk. No flaming of the RQ people though b:surrender
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Maiya - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BTW, what channel do you guys normally hang out in RQ vent? I went in and there were way too many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BTW, what channel do you guys normally hang out in RQ vent? I went in and there were way too many.

http://i41.tinypic.com/15nvdww.png
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How about I use this character to get into RageQuit instead? Have a little talk. No flaming of the RQ people though b:surrender

If you really want our vent info that bad its not hard to come by, ask platyslover for it, or platysloverslover.

The channels at the top are the PWI channels. L2 is further down, afk channel at the bottom, and then a few people have passworded channels (for teh cyberz)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you really want our vent info that bad its not hard to come by, ask platyslover for it, or platysloverslover.

I don't want your vent I want your guild chat. I'm to shy to talk on vent.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't want your vent I want your guild chat. I'm to shy to talk on vent.

Oh see thats tricky. Column likes to get drunk and boot lowbies/hiroto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You really don't know a thing about those fights do you? They get outnumbered for 1 reason and 1 reason only. I'm even going to put it in big colorful letters for you since you seem to be THAT ****.

THEREFORE, THEY LOSE THEIR NUMBERS AND GIVE UP SO IT LOOKS EXATLY LIKE THEY WERE OUTNUMBERED; WHEN INFACT, THEY HAD BEEN OUTNUMBERING THE ONES THAT HAD JUST **** THEM.

I just had to quote this for 2 reasons:

1] for the improper use of the semi colon.
    2] for how big of a load of BS this entire post is.

What I said, fact. What you said, fiction. Watch I can do it too:

CQ ALWAYS LOSES IN FAIR FIGHTS. YOU CAN TAKE A NONFACTOR GUILD LIKE NAGARE AND PUT THEM AGAINST CQ AND CQ WILL LOSE IF THE NUMBERS ARE EVEN BECAUSE THEY SUCK; THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TO PVP. [PROPER USE OF SEMI-COLONb:chuckle]. TO DISGUISE HOW BAD THEY ARE, THEY HAVE PEOPLE LIKE LLAMA HOP ON THE FORUMS TO "CLEAR EVERYTHING UP" WITH LIES LIKE "WE MEANT TO DO THAT" ONLY TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE COME ON AND CONTRADICT HIM, MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

Of course, the first part about CQ sucking is a lie...

But that second part about LLama actually happened b:victory
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yay, my guild gets to be in huge colorful text! b:pleased I would've liked a different color though. :< Don't know if I should be happy about this really. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just had to quote this for 2 reasons:

1] for the improper use of the semi colon.
    2] for how big of a load of BS this entire post is.

What I said, fact. What you said, fiction. Watch I can do it too:

CQ ALWAYS LOSES IN FAIR FIGHTS. YOU CAN TAKE A NONFACTOR GUILD LIKE NAGARE AND PUT THEM AGAINST CQ AND CQ WILL LOSE IF THE NUMBERS ARE EVEN BECAUSE THEY SUCK; THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TO PVP. [PROPER USE OF SEMI-COLONb:chuckle]. TO DISGUISE HOW BAD THEY ARE, THEY HAVE PEOPLE LIKE LLAMA HOP ON THE FORUMS TO "CLEAR EVERYTHING UP" WITH LIES LIKE "WE MEANT TO DO THAT" ONLY TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE COME ON AND CONTRADICT HIM, MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

Of course, the first part about CQ sucking is a lie...

But that second part about LLama actually happened b:victory

TW is a fair 80v80 PK war.. hmmm.... Fight us in TW? lets see wat happens.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    blooknight wrote: »
    TW is a fair 80v80 PK war.. hmmm.... Fight us in TW? lets see wat happens.

dunno when the last time we had 80 for tw was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dunno when the last time we had 80 for tw was.

Your problem.