CQ finally falling

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There is a rule in the forums against trolling...yes it states "No trolling."

Oh and btw, if S duped everything like a tard...or ugh.... you know, killed harpy wraith and picked up the drops like some other ppl, there would be consequences. If he dupes say...apocalypse pages and gets his skills, would you notice? If he dupes pages of fate and gets his 90 skills, would you know if he did cube all that time or not? If he wallhacks cube to complete it, would you know? If he say...figures out a way to see the chance of certain gold mat drops for the current boss, would you know it?
    You can get a +12 set eventually, if you are yoshiki and get it pretty damn fast, ppl notice, if you duped lvl 1 orbs and eventually get a +8 hh 99 gold set, ppl might think you're just farming HH. There's "I ****, ban me" ******* that would overdo it, and there's ppl that actually think about the **** they do. Why would you assume you know more than envy, or midnight or chaotic, or anyone else for that matter. You may think you know a lot and really know nothing.

This says a lot, it makes you seem suspicious as well. Perhaps you hoped it would be a one-directional statement?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This says a lot, it makes you seem suspicious as well. Perhaps you hoped it would be a one-directional statement?

I can understand how it would come off as suspicious and "hoping" it would be one directional...

But I think he has some reliable sources telling him these things. I think it's down to he "knows"... or at least in his mind he does...

I have heard a LOT of stories about S though, pertaining to hacking, from various people...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    let who without sin cast the first stone, BxMeoBot.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I can understand how it would come off as suspicious and "hoping" it would be one directional...

But I think he has some reliable sources telling him these things. I think it's down to he "knows"... or at least in his mind he does...

I have heard a LOT of stories about S though, pertaining to hacking, from various people...

You need to take what pnut and envy said with a grain of salt though. Nothing against them but they do have a tendency exaggerate. Not saying they're lying either but don't take everything they say for absolute truth.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sometimes... I wonder where this game went to. And then I come here to see that it's the same thing, with more arrogance, and more drama.

... If PW wasn't "work", and more "fun", maybe I'd still be there...
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have no idea who is doing it, but someone's duping. Ofcourse it could be a coincidence, but when you see two of the exact same 2% crit rings in the auction house more than once or twice, it gets... rather suspicious. There's actually a pair in there right now.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/Legault_/Ring1.png
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/Legault_/Ring2.png
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Oh and btw, if S duped everything like a tard...or ugh.... you know, killed harpy wraith and picked up the drops like some other ppl, there would be consequences. If he dupes say...apocalypse pages and gets his skills, would you notice? If he dupes pages of fate and gets his 90 skills, would you know if he did cube all that time or not? If he wallhacks cube to complete it, would you know? If he say...figures out a way to see the chance of certain gold mat drops for the current boss, would you know it?
    You can get a +12 set eventually, if you are yoshiki and get it pretty damn fast, ppl notice, if you duped lvl 1 orbs and eventually get a +8 hh 99 gold set, ppl might think you're just farming HH. There's "I ****, ban me" ******* that would overdo it, and there's ppl that actually think about the **** they do. Why would you assume you know more than envy, or midnight or chaotic, or anyone else for that matter. You may think you know a lot and really know nothing.

la la la la la la
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Yes, I, the one in S's guild has no idea about anything. I just happen to sit in guild chat and trash talk people with no source of information whatsoever.

I said you know nothing simply because you got your information from Envy. Envy does not know half the story. He hasn't even seen S do any hacking. (Not talking about duping items)

If we went around believing every word that other people said what would you think?

Do you believe me when I say BxMeoMap bots all his levels and you guys don't even care? Would you believe that **** Schooled if he said RageQuit was hacking everything? (When clearly they're not. You guys suck that bad)

Since you believe everyones words I should tell you this. You're now my *****. Now shut up! b:cute
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Xtacy just post under Xtacy and stop being like Severan by posting on 50 different faceless accounts please. It's kinda pathetic, one self-important troll is bad enough already.
    (You guys suck that bad)

Lol. See you at 90 b:dirty
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    protip: if you don't wanna look like a hacker don't fly in dragon palace. srsly. (wasn't S)
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Xtacy just post under Xtacy and stop being like Severan by posting on 50 different faceless accounts please. It's kinda pathetic, one self-important troll is bad enough already.

And there you have it guys. I am Xtacy. This is the best guess anyone has ever made actually. And no Amour you weren't the first to tell me that I'm Xtacy.

For our information this account isn't faceless. It clearly shows that I'm a lvl 19 archer. One troll in general is enough.

When you see me at 90 you wont even know who I am.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009

You're right. I are is NuNuie. Having to carry all my things he basically is.

I guess that last line is refering to me and not him. Ok, I'll see you at 90. But at the rate you're going I'll probably be 99 by that time. Prove me wrong and don't do 1k damage with tempest like Hidden did. It didn't even tick my hiero. b:shutup

P.S. double post
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And there you have it guys. I am Xtacy. This is the best guess anyone has ever made actually. And no Amour you weren't the first to tell me that I'm Xtacy.

For our information this account isn't faceless. It clearly shows that I'm a lvl 19 archer. One troll in general is enough.

When you see me at 90 you wont even know who I am.

Okay Xtacy.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Okay Xtacy.

Yeah, I'm Xtacy. But here's the real question. Who am I? b:chuckle

Edit: Does anyone here have GTA on PS3. We should so have a fixed match.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Lushess - Lost City
    Lushess - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dont think its worth it. Two troll accounts were banned recently, u'll notice their lack of posting. First one for not having a main PW character, thus deemed a forum troll violating forum rules. The second for being the main account of the user of the forum troll account. Hope discussing that isnt against the rules, since i didnt mention names >_>

Ontopic, Lushess?

lmao your point is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lulz at the rq that think 90 is endgame.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    lulz at the rq that think 90 is endgame.

Lol, you couldn't be anymore right. But think about it. There non core members kind of just give up. Only people that lvl in RQ are

Envy, Comun, Deadbone, Diego, sometimes Hidden, Unconquerored, some guy named TorinChibi, and a loser named BxMeoMap. Might I add the last person listed bots in heaven 24/7 and the only members the GMs bother to check out are in Conqueror.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am sorry, did I say it was all Envy....no. Getting the same story from 5 different people could be a troll, might be a rumour, or it may actually be true. Contrary to popular belief, I don't blindly trust everything Envy, or any other 1 person tells me. Envy sees 5 ppl atking Platypuss and shouts "You're dead", but that still doesn't make it true. 10 people see me getting 1 shot by a lvl 80 and WC it, now that seems quite plausable.

Oh and btw, Bx might bot, but so does Boroque, and he's 100+ now. We've reported Boroque since he was 89+ and botting in hell. You take the chance when you bot, and when you get banned all that work is done for, when you dupe items for 5 people and your duping newbie gets banned, then we have a problem.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I am sorry, did I say it was all Envy....no. Getting the same story from 5 different people could be a troll, might be a rumour, or it may actually be true. Contrary to popular belief, I don't blindly trust everything Envy, or any other 1 person tells me. Envy sees 5 ppl atking Platypuss and shouts "You're dead", but that still doesn't make it true. 10 people see me getting 1 shot by a lvl 80 and WC it, now that seems quite plausable.

Oh and btw, Bx might bot, but so does Boroque, and he's 100+ now. We've reported Boroque since he was 89+ and botting in hell. You take the chance when you bot, and when you get banned all that work is done for, when you dupe items for 5 people and your duping newbie gets banned, then we have a problem.

Zomg, all this **** actually made sense. Good job for not being stupid about it. I don't know much about Baroque so that's a story for others to discuss. Otherwise I gess this conversation is back on track and making a little sense.

Can we talk about how Conqueror is falling?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rundora Is Victor

i r daikoku. ur sources r teh sux

This hax debate is boring. BxMeoBot, Baroque and S suck. Blah blah. Let's get back to talking about CQ as a guild, and how they're gonna betray GZ and zerg down lane B till they own every land. Where are all my old conspiracy theorists now? Or we could just **** in our pants every time a person leaves and claim Cq is dying. It's all first class world quest entertainment for me.
    Rundora
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    i r daikoku. ur sources r teh sux

This hax debate is boring. BxMeoBot, Baroque and S suck. Blah blah. Let's get back to talking about CQ as a guild, and how they're gonna betray GZ and zerg down lane B till they own every land. Where are all my old conspiracy theorists now? Or we could just **** in our pants every time a person leaves and claim Cq is dying. It's all first class world quest entertainment for me.

I like knowing that Conqueror has finally fallen like 80 times already.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    You need to take what pnut and envy said with a grain of salt though. Nothing against them but they do have a tendency exaggerate. Not saying they're lying either but don't take everything they say for absolute truth.

I don't usually base my opinions around things people tell me, so yes I totally understand what you are saying. But I have heard things from many different people. I won't accuse S of duping or wall hacking, but I do think it's safe to assume he does some form of hacking... At least he is smart about and whatever he does do, it doesn't concern any big red text messages appearing for the server to see you did something illegal...
    Zomg, all this **** actually made sense. Good job for not being stupid about it. I don't know much about Baroque so that's a story for others to discuss. Otherwise I gess this conversation is back on track and making a little sense.

Can we talk about how Conqueror is falling?

By the way, Torin's post was no different than any of his other posts. The fact that you said he "actually made sense" this post makes you look like such a tool knowing it's no different than any of his other posts...

PS - I agree with Amour, if you're going to troll the forums, Xtacy, do it in a way where it doesn't become obvious that you are Xtacy/NuNuie/Water. Here's a couple clues that at least give some sort of logical evidence of it: [1]NuNuie's sig. You don't put Xtacy first on the list, or last on the list, as to not draw attention to the name, but you still put it on the list to make it look like that's one of the top fail guesses. You're better off not adding that kind of stuff to your sig if you're going to try to hide you're identity... [2] The spacing of your posts between NuNuie and Water. It seems you just alternatively use a different avatar each time period of posting. And to attempt to hide that you're not the same person, you try using a different avatar within the same posting time period, and reply almost right after someone replies to the avatar you're not on. To avoid suspicion, you rarely, if EVER, reply to your own posts thinking that might give away that you're a troll, when in reality, this isn't true. These are some of the more obvious give aways that NuNuie is Water. You admitted Water is Xtacy. Well if a = b and b =c then a = c!

Fail trolls are fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    At least he is smart about and whatever he does do, it doesn't concern any big red text messages appearing for the server to see you did something illegal...

In a way that makes it all the more awesome that K____n got away with it and still walks and talks and hax freely to this day. Quality GMs b:shutup
    Rundora
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol, you couldn't be anymore right. But think about it. There non core members kind of just give up. Only people that lvl in RQ are

Envy, Comun, Deadbone, Diego, sometimes Hidden, Unconquerored, some guy named TorinChibi, and a loser named BxMeoMap. Might I add the last person listed bots in heaven 24/7 and the only members the GMs bother to check out are in Conqueror.

Sorbik grinds like a mother****er, he should be there.

Also, take BxMeoMap off the list. Botting != leveling. Or I guess it does, but... I just hate botters. He didn't work for it.

[edit]

@Governator~

If you put that much time into posts be prepared to be flamed to hell for thinking, and using logical deduction and facts and ****. Some select few members of CQ *hate* that.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    In a way that makes it all the more awesome that K____n got away with it and still walks and talks and hax freely to this day. Quality GMs b:shutup

True that LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    PS - I agree with Amour, if you're going to troll the forums, Xtacy, do it in a way where it doesn't become obvious that you are Xtacy/NuNuie/Water. Here's a couple clues that at least give some sort of logical evidence of it: [1]NuNuie's sig. You don't put Xtacy first on the list, or last on the list, as to not draw attention to the name, but you still put it on the list to make it look like that's one of the top fail guesses. You're better off not adding that kind of stuff to your sig if you're going to try to hide you're identity... [2] The spacing of your posts between NuNuie and Water. It seems you just alternatively use a different avatar each time period of posting. And to attempt to hide that you're not the same person, you try using a different avatar within the same posting time period, and reply almost right after someone replies to the avatar you're not on. To avoid suspicion, you rarely, if EVER, reply to your own posts thinking that might give away that you're a troll, when in reality, this isn't true. These are some of the more obvious give aways that NuNuie is Water. You admitted Water is Xtacy. Well if a = b and b =c then a = c!

Fail trolls are fail.

Anyone who hasn't realised that NuNuie and Water are by now should probably uninstall their computer. With a sledgehammer. Oh and fire, lots of fire.
    Rundora
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Sorbik grinds like a mother****er, he should be there.

Also, take BxMeoMap off the list. Botting != leveling. Or I guess it does, but... I just hate botters. He didn't work for it.

[edit]

@Governator~

If you put that much time into posts be prepared to be flamed to hell for thinking, and using logical deduction and facts and ****. Some select few members of CQ *hate* that.

I know. If they knew who I was they'd find it ironic to say the least...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Shouldnt worry so much about who is who its really all insignificant anyway
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Shouldnt worry so much about who is who its really all insignificant anyway

It is a game. Most things aren't worth putting effort into. But most of this game is politics and reputation ;) knowing who people are can help in many ways...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Fail trolls are fail.

Wow... he did my job for me!

Time to relax with some nice Ice Tea while grinding my **** off to 47
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug